Aflacの社員レビュー

2,597 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Don't care if employees succeed
Agent (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2018年12月14日
They hire as many sales people as they can, don't pay them for training and don't pay their licensing, don't give them territories, and essentially flood the market with salespeople. Business becomes irritated because so many Aflac agents pester them per day. It's incredibly difficult to make money there unless you are a manager. I did, however, like my coworkers, and found it to be a fun, relaxed environment.
Fun corporate culture
短所
They don't care if their employees make enough to live
社風
AN excellent place to work
Independent Contractor/Licensed Producer (現在は退職) –  Basking Ridge, NJ2018年12月14日
this opportunity is all about autonomy. As an individual cold calling the responsibilities are hefty and a minimum salary does not exist. it is veyr interesting though.
社風
It was a good learning experience
Regional Administrator (現在は退職) –  Lindon, UT2018年12月12日
The time spent there was very educational. I worked with difficult people and some great people. There were no benefits and I felt I did not receive credit for my work.
pay
accomplishments
社風
Challenging work with lots of autonomy
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Danvers, MA2018年12月12日
Aflac offers opportunity for unlimited income; the harder you work the more you can earn. Veteran agents enjoy lots of autonomy, which can be a good and a bad thing. Flexibility is very important, but in order to succeed you must be self-motivated.
Schedule flexibility
短所
1099 status means lots of expenses. Lots of driving.
100% commotion based
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Worcester, MA2018年12月10日
if you don't mind getting an unpredictable paycheck and have so much connections then it is the place for you. As a mother it wasn't the place for me.
Fun place to work!
Regional Recruiting Coordinator (在職中) –  Glen Allen, VA2018年12月10日
Enjoyed flexible hours, travel, and networking opportunities. Competitive compensation package. Great work life balance. Opportunities for growth into management.
Great Company to Work For
Accounting Specialist IV- Top Broker Service Team (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2018年12月10日
Great company atmosphere -Fantastic coworkers -The work is so enjoyable
Wonderful communication and transparency
Great place to work for if you love data entry type of work
Great Pay
No Full Time Remote Positions
社風
Aflac is a first rate corporation.
Sales Account Associate (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年12月05日
My disappointment with Aflac is that there are 80,000 agents and the company will not rest until there are 800,000 agents. Everywhere you go you are second or third Aflac Agent to be there that day.
First class company, .
Flawed sales plan
社風
Great if you like being told NO alot
INDEPENDENT AGENT (在職中) –  Lemont, IL2018年12月05日
Training sucked, left to fend for myself, no support. was setup to fail from the beginning. worked 50 hours each week and had nothing to show for it. zero pay.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Lots of hours needed to get little compensation
INDEPENDENT INSURANCE ADVISOR (現在は退職) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018年12月05日
needed to goto as many small business as you could during the day to try to schedule appointments to come back and show the product. Took many hours of foot work for little compensation
長所
people i worked with were friendly
短所
lots of hours of work for little payback
Pyramid Scheme
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Bel Air, MD2018年12月04日
The product was a very good investment, just a little over priced.
This is due to you paying for the sales man, under writer, manager, office manager, and so on. You get no help from anyone because its always a cut-throat environment. I you have any accounts and leave to manager takes them over and get all the money, so they try to get you to leave. Never got a bonus that I earned. All of it reminds me of a pyramid scheme.
Discount
Commission only.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
cooperative
Insurance agent (現在は退職) –  Medina, OH2018年12月04日
Very difficult to earn money and it takes a long time to get any. If you can go about six months with out money, then it might be worth taking a shot at it.
flexability
短所
long time untill you make any money
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Fun job while i was looking for a career
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Midland, TX2018年12月04日
This was a good job to get out and network for as well as helping to increase your interaction skills. I worked with Aflac while I was searching for a full time job and enjoyed my time with them.
Temp Work
Accountant Specialist (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2018年12月03日
environment was fun and there was a lot of work but the training was excellent so the work was easy. There was a lot of work to cram in 8hrs with no overtime
社風
Enjoyed all the new people I came in contact with.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Independence, OH2018年12月03日
Aflac is a good company, they have wonderful benefits for their customers. They help out a lot of people in their time of need. It made me feel good when someone received their compensation from Aflac. I like to know I helped someone when they had an accident or were diagnosed with Cancer or had a heartache. That was the most enjoyable part of the job.
長所
Helping people in their time of need
Finding your leads
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Commission only, no fringe benefits
Independent Contractor (現在は退職) –  New Jersey2018年12月03日
Great products! However, poor oversight and monitoring of sales territories. Agents could very easily impede on another's territory without prior knowledge.
Good commission
Commission based only
Be pretty
Independent Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Bradenton, FL2018年12月02日
Working as a contract agent can be rewarding with Aflac. Realize that you will be doing cold calling. If you are attractive it helps to get into the decision makers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Cutthroat Industry
Aflac Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Colby, KS2018年11月29日
selling Aflac is a though market. It involves a lot of traveling and "what ifs" I had fun working for Aflac, but getting paid commissions only is tough living.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Excellent opportunity to advance and succeed
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年11月29日
Aflac provided an excellent opportunity to advance as much as I was willing to. I got business strictly through cold calling. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting wonderful people and helping them in their time of need.
Free schedule
社風
Excellent Product - Bad Time For New Associate - Economy, New President, Businesses Concerned
Benefits Advisor/Agent for Voluntary Benefits (在職中) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2018年11月29日
I love the product as it helps people's lives very much. I wanted to help others and feel like I was doing something that made the world a better place. Unfortunately, as a new President was elected, business owners have become very cautious about bringing on new programs or make changes. Most saw value in the product but were not willing to implement Aflac, as I've been told to come back in 6-9 months. Business owners repeatedly said they are cautious as they do not know what changes the President is going to make that may affect their businesses. I'm wanting to return to my Administrative roots because working for Aflac is a commission only salary model. I find it difficult to make a salary that I can generate a solid financial foundation.
Excellent product
短所
Too political, Cut throat competition, bad mentors/teaching
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する