Aflacの社員レビュー

1,904 件のレビューを表示
Flexible with Schedule
Claims Specialist (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2017年12月08日
Job was rewarding as it allowed me to help others in their time of need.
My passion has always been helping people. I encountered a lot of friends through out my career and that in itself was a reward.
長所
Helped others in their time of need
短所
Not enough paid time off
Commission only sales job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2017年12月08日
Not good for an older person who needs income. It is a commission only position with no benefits. You for the most part have to find your own customers.

Good job for a young person just starting out who had a lost of family and friends to sell to.
Commission only
100% Commision
Outside sales (現在は退職) –  Plano, TX2017年12月07日
Good product portfolio, great amenity for employers to offer to employees and claims are paid quickly to policy holders.Truly the downside is that areas have been worked through so many times that the companies you can make money with are either existing clients or have been thoroughly turned off by previous encounters. 100% commission independent agent which is great, however if your pipeline is not constantly full with viable prospects, it is difficult to stay profitable.
長所
Residuals - policies remain in force
Keeping productive, 100% commission working for yourself
Pyramid scheme
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  South Carolina2017年12月07日
Management is great, pay is good if you make a sale, Key word being IF. aflac hires so many people that you walk all over each other while trying to get business. In my area there are very few business that you go into that the owner of the business don't make the following comments..."you are the 7th aflac person in here this month. What makes you any different than the others." "Oh your part of the aflac army?" Don't get me wrong aflac is a great company with great benefits and policies. Still currently have my aflac policies. Management at my branch is really good, and they do want you to succeed, but after knowing how they are paid it makes you wonder if they only care because it reflects in their paycheck. Though the economy is better than it has been in years, times are still hard to most people. The first thing people will cut out is supplementary insurance.Its not medical, Its not car, not house or business insurance, its supplemental.Its not insurance people have to have. I am not disgruntled or upset that I went to work with Aflac. I just want to make people aware of what it really is, instead of going into an interview and letting management paint a beautiful picture for you.Aflac will hire anyone who has a breath, it does not matter to aflac if you work out or not.If you are only there for a few months and open one group aflac has already won, because they DO NOT have anything invested into you financially. You do not get paid for or reimbursed for required training in house or required training that may be hours from your home. This job I would recommend to adults  続きを読む that have already retired who have some sort of income coming in,or kids fresh out of college that daddy is still footing your bills.  折りたたむ
Mis-Managed Style
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Denver, CO2017年12月06日
I don't recommend working for this company unless you have a lot of contacts and know the territory you are working in. You will never have solid pay unless you know a lot of people.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
In equals out
Life and Health Insurance Independent Agent (在職中) –  IL2017年12月06日
Good company to work for, good management. You will only get out of it what you put in. You are your own boss and your earning potential depends on how well you work your business. Great leadership and team to help when needed.
flexibility
flexibility
fun
Director, Corporate Development (現在は退職) –  Tempe, AZ2017年12月05日
was overall a great experience. They started me on commission. After I proved my ethics, loyalty, and stats I earn my salary. The sky was not the limit with this company. it was very profitable and a great time. I learned allot from Aflac and very thankful.
experience
started on commission
社風
no work life balance...always cold calling
Insurance Sales Agent (在職中) –  Florida2017年12月05日
commission only job!!!!

always cold calling!!!

you are never good enough for the bosses!!!!

dont do it!!!!

they promise you everything but give you nothing!!
nothing
everything
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Wonderful work environment with an opportunity for advancement.
Marketing Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Culver City, CA2017年12月05日
A typical day of work would begin at 7AM for training on products and policies. 8AM-9AM would be team meetings and coordinating of the day's schedule. 9AM-4PM Field Training for new hires and acquiring sales goals. 4PM-5PM Head back to the office to recap and review, set up the calendar for the following day.

I learned a tremendous amount of content regarding policies and procedures for insurance in the state of California, as well as proven successful techniques for sales.

Management was what made this work environment special. They were always supportive and would often offer their assistance without being asked. I knew from the very beginning that I wanted to be a manager in the office.

The culture at Aflac Culver City was that of a family. We always had someone to go to who had been there longer than we had, someone to answer questions in the office or when we were out in the field. There were events to bring us closer together outside of work like movie nights, basketball and softball games, bowling nights and even community fundraisers to help the less fortunate.

The hardest part of the job was having the self discipline to wake up every day and go to work when you weren't 100%. You had to have confidence in yourself, that you were setting things in motion that might not pay off that week, but would pay off in the future. Continually putting business in your pipeline is key. Without that you will always be struggling to gain traction in business.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping clients who were contacting me because they needed help. Our job
  続きを読む is to inform our clients, educate them on their options and help them choose the right plans. They would call you when something went wrong and I wanted to help them immediately. I have been to many clients homes to assist them in filling out paperwork, answer questions for them and help them file claims. Getting a handshake, a hug and a smile is truly rewarding.  折りたたむ
長所
Ability to have an unlimited earning potential
100% commision based
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Really enjoyed working there
Insurance Rep (現在は退職) –  Smithfield, NC2017年12月03日
Called clients and potential clients to grow the customer base, meet with potential clients to get information about their needs and coverage, match insurance policies to their needs and explain the options to customers. Make sure policies stay current and make amendments to the policy as life changes. Types of insurance worked with included life, health and long-term care. In addition, helped clients settle any claims on their insurance.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
i wasnt into sales
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Johnstown, PA2017年12月03日
if you are motivated you can do this job i wanted something else and wish aflac and anyone there the best of luck in the future. great product but comishion only.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Would not recommend the Orange Ct office unless you have previous sales experience or you know someone if you are someone’s mom you’ll fit in.
Business adivisor (現在は退職) –  Orange, CT2017年12月02日
Very disappointed, it is like a fraternity , you have to know someone to get any help. Cold calling I see some DSC’s helping the new people mine didn’t at all never prospected with me , half of the time didn’t even answer text messages. I could have done the job if I had a better DSC , but when you get absolutely no support and no interaction from your new supervisor it’s very disturbing , the few times I met with him all he did was look at his watch waiting to go to lunch with his boys in the office. Very unprofessional, he has such a poor personality, I wonder how he sold anything. I think you can do well at AFLAC if you have proper support and someone wants to mentor you and develop you. The DSC’s should have previous management experience so they know how to train and develop people. At least I did get my life and health license out of them will put it to use elsewhere I where there is training and developement.
Create your own schedule
短所
It is all in who you know in the Orange Ct office
Excellent place to Work
Receptionist/Office Assistant (在職中) –  Garden City, NY2017年12月01日
Nothing negative to say about this experience. It is a positive atmosphere, with delightful co workers. The office space is wonderful and the product is top shelf.
社風
Ambiente dentrabajo divertido y saludable
Agente de Seguros (現在は退職) –  Caguas, PR2017年11月30日
Un buen trabajo en donde se adquiere una basta experiencia en el area de ventas denseguros en donde no solo se vende, sino que ayudas a personas a obtener lo que necesitan y a la misma vez tu tambien ganas.
Tiempo de Calidad
Inestabilidad de salario
社風
On the go with constant customer service.
Account Manager (現在は退職) –  Chesapeake, VA2017年11月30日
Aflac is a great job for those who like to meet new people. Working at Aflac is good for people who have the ability to sell, and feel comfortable educating people.
長所
Getting to work with and without teams
短所
A lot of driving and gas usage
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Enjoyable
Certified Trainer (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2017年11月29日
Enjoyed the friendships I developed. As I decided to return to school later in life, there was no auto advancement for obtaining a higher degree. However, my management was nice.
長所
Variety of departments to work
I prefer not to answer
Fun and informative
WINTER RECRUITMENT INTERN (現在は退職) –  Torrance, CA2017年11月28日
I did cold calling and held phone interviews. I helped with social media presence. I also sat in interviews and orientations. I learned how talent acquisition works, various administrative tasks, and what Aflac offers. The workplace is fun yet very individualistic. The hardest part of the job was the cold calling and the coming up with social media content. The most enjoyable was connecting with the regional manager and the camaraderie between the interns and the woman in charge of the interns.
gaining multiple useful skills
short-lived internship
Horrible Place to work
AM (在職中) –  Columbia, SC2017年11月27日
This by far has been the worst company that I have worked for. Minimum pay, no room to advance and favoritism is showed, throughout the company. Education and experience will not get you anywhere in this company.
Clean building
短所
Horrible Management, Horrible Pay, No room to advance, Favoritism is shown.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Great only if you are well established.
Independent Agent (在職中) –  Indiana2017年11月27日
Aflac is a great company to work for, but only if you are a big person of the community that you work in and only if you have the income to support you your 1st year with them. The policies and what they do is fantastic, but there is no support when it comes to making money. It wasn't my intention to leave, but I have gone about 3 months without enough income to be able to keep up on my bills.
長所
You set your schedule, Great people behind a great company
短所
Commission only, Hard when you don't know a lot of the community that you are in, Money is hard to come by the 1st year.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Market Saturated
Account Manager (現在は退職) –  Chattanooga, TN2017年11月27日
This is a 1099 position, market was inundated with aflac agents who would market and area and be gone in 2 weeks. Consumers were not happy to talk to us and conditions to market were unfavorable.
長所
Freedom to set own schedule
短所
Market saturated, 1099 status which means no sick pay, vacation pay, benefits, etc.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する