Aflacの社員レビュー

2,480 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Cut throat sales
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Florida2018年9月15日
They have "trainings" where you are required to call people on their list and ask them to get involved with AFLAC - essentially asking you to sign up people who could be your direct competitor for an account.

Cold calling for the first three months are supposed to be the list of clients you have for the next few years to work off of and get them to enroll.

Cut Throat as you are required to put your contacts on a list - this does NOT stop someone else with this company from going into this account and try to get the account over you. This can cause hard feelings, especially when you've been establishing a relationship with an organization and someone else comes in and closes the deal and gets the income from the contact.

I found it VERY hard to live off of the income I received with the restrictions I was given by my managers.

There are NO specified territories for you to market to - you have all of the state, along with everyone else in the organization.
Wonderful product
HIGHLY competetive.
社風
Your work determines your worth
Independent Agent (在職中) –  Shreveport, LA2018年9月14日
You get paid based on the work you put in. It’s not easy being successful with this company. It’s 100% commission only with zero benefits. You must have reserve funds in order to get started, you may not get paid for the first 5-6 months in the business, but again, this depends on you.
長所
Flexible work hours. Be your own boss. Residual income.
短所
Commission only. Lack of management. High turnover.
High Pressure
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Greenwood Village, CO2018年9月13日
AFLAC was fast paced and often cut throat. Even though they promised in the beginning they wouldn't go after friends and family, they did. AFLAC is a great company and does a great deal for children with cancer and my wife and I still have to cancer policies.
unlimited earning potential
短所
Often a year or more to see this potential
Selling AFLAC supplemental insurance
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Mesa, AZ2018年9月13日
Day shift usually customer appointment basis and cold calling; passed State insurance licensing; local management adequate; hardest part company training; enjoyed outside sales calling on customers.
Independent agent
ongoing training
社風
I already had my insurance card when I worked there
Agent (現在は退職) –  Charleston, WV2018年9月12日
Aflac was not that bad to work for I still have Aflac stuffed animals that say Aflac. My manager was not bad he roped me into one day going to a coal company to sign up workers. That was about the only paycheck I got from them. They did make us go to Morgantown, WV to stay at a hotel for a sales meeting. I think I left them after that.
Awesome Place
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年9月12日
I loved Aflac as a work place, would love to go back but the chances for advancement seem to be a bit harder and the call center can have challenging days
Great Place to work
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年9月11日
I really enjoyed myself working for AFLAC. I was trained by some of the best and I was able to learn about the products that really benefited the people we were speaking with. I know A lot of the business I did in the past was beneficial and really helped many families
社風
It was a good place to work for the most part
Associate Manager (現在は退職) –  Lexington, KY2018年9月11日
I enjoyed my time at Aflac. I learned a lot and was able to take those skills with me as I journeyed to other sales positions. I had the pleasure of interacting with various individuals.
社風
Business expenses incurred on you.
Small Business Consultant (現在は退職) –  La Crosse, WI2018年9月11日
You need to travel everyday and are responsible for paying all gas expenses with no compensation. 100% commission, would be a good job for people who want to work around their own schedule and don't want to work under a boss.
社風
A great company to work and learn
INDEPENDENT AGENT (現在は退職) –  Dalton, GA2018年9月11日
A typical day would include making calls to set appointments to land company benefits for their employees. Go out an enroll employees into their benefit's.
Independent Agent
DISTRICT MANAGER (現在は退職) –  Lubbock, TX2018年9月10日
Lots of cold calls and rejection. Some help from the Management. I was commission only so I had to hustle. The only way to really make any money is to get into management.
長所
Freedom to set your own schedules
短所
Commission only and very little training in the beginning. So you better be a self starter.
Amazing
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Vancouver, WA2018年9月07日
You have the opportunity to become a multimillionaire insurance agent however it’s very hard work and hard to get into but if you continue to follow your dreams you can accomplish anything in this company allows that to happen Yes
Aflac
INSURANCE CONSULTANT (現在は退職) –  Murfreesboro, TN2018年9月06日
If you're looking for self-driven independent work, this is the place for you. Weekly team meetings provided a recap of the prior week and recognition of team and individual success. They also give an overview of upcoming events and goals for the week. The hours you work are completely up to you, but the more you work the more opportunity you have to make money!
Flexible work hours
Commission only salary
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Training
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Richmond, VA2018年9月06日
The training was quite awful and the market didn't prove to be amenable to the product...particularly the Richmond market. I will say that my trainer tried but it was not eventful.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Not enough money
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2018年9月05日
You have to drive everyday in order to make money. If you have a good DSC you can do really well. if you have a bad one you will fail. It is hard to be successful unless you already have funds saved in order to make money . a lot of people quite their first year.
長所
work/ life freedom. you are your own boss
Not enough stable money
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 3報告する
Good Stuff
Licensed Independent Insurance Producer/Agent (現在は退職) –  Johnson City, TN2018年9月05日
The company honestly does what they say they will do, and for me to morally sell someone something I have to know it is truly worth the consumers money, and I can say it is. During my time with the company I witnessed the ease,speed, and honesty that came with filing a claim. Excellent company to both work for and purchase from as I am also a policy holder.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Flexible hours but not steady compensation
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Columbia, SC2018年9月05日
Insurance sales is not for the faint of heart. The first year or 2 are the hardest. Sales is commission only and very hard to keep steady pace. Lack of training and follow-through with management.
Flexible hours
短所
Commission sales, lack of training
社風
Fun place to work at and meant new people all the time.
Independent Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Lexington, KY2018年9月05日
The most interesting part of this job is that there is no ‘typical’ day. One day I would be busy scheduling meetings and the other day I would be traveling on the road.
Maybe the next day I would be busy making presentations in front of a crowd. If the job is unpredictable and calls for efficiency, I try my best to reach that level.
長所
Monthly and yearly gatherings, very fun.
Commission based pay
Data Entry Clerk (現在は退職) –  Columbus, OH2018年9月05日
A very great employer.
All around excellent company. I honestly have no complaints. 9 out of 10 on a 1-10 scale. Great hospitality from fellow enployees.
長所
Cafeteria on site. Very secure.
It’s ok
Agent Team Member (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2018年9月04日
Commission only it’s hard work lot to do when you are not making money. If you are a go getter go for it but you have to be a people person and enjoy what you do.
申請されたプロフィール