Aflacの社員レビュー

2,242 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Insurance
Independent Contractor (現在は退職) –  Raleigh, NC2018年4月19日
Typical day would be to tour different businesses and try to sell Aflac's products.
Hardest part of selling the product was learning the most companies offer insurance to their employees, therefore not seeing the need for my product.
Awesome
Team Leader and Trainer (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2018年4月19日
Aflac is a great place to work with unlimited opportunities. Having worked here for over 25 years I have seen many changes most of which were good ones. The company has a friendly and professional atmosphere and continuously find time to celebrate it's employees.
Flexible schedules
N/A
100% Commission self starter job
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Lemont, IL2018年4月18日
I joined Aflac because I liked the company. I really liked the people I worked with. I was a Benefits Consultant. It was a 100% commission sales job. A typical day was making 100 dials or prospecting small businesses, trying to get an appointment with the business owner.
長所
Flexibility, big potential for income
100% commission, need to be go-getter and self starter
It was good
Regional Intern (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年4月18日
I would like it more if it was paid internship. otherwise everything was very good. All the managers are also very engaging. And if they offered me a full time position, i would definitely get that.
It is a job
Product Innovations and Control Intern (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年4月18日
Aflac is a family company. That means they really care about the YOU that works for them. They have a cafeteria in a gigantic omnibus work fortress. They will also tell you to not have too many earrings because they can be distracting; other adults at aflac are distracted by more than two shiny things on anyone's ears, or things like colorful hair. Family companies can't stand for that, even if it makes your ears bleed as you cycle unhealthily to show the work life balance of family company expectations on your head. Because no families have people with lots of earrings or colorful hair. They will pay you though, pretty well actually, maybe.
社風
It's a great company to work for!
Supervisor, Operations (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年4月17日
Aflac has great benefits and are among one of the best companies to work for in the U.S. The culture of the company is very inviting as well as motivating to all employees.
fun place
ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST II (在職中) –  1 aflac pkwy2018年4月17日
Nice friendly, relaxed environment. I have learned a lot working at AFlace, relaxed environment. I really enjoy working for the company and plan to remain.
社風
Laid back with no strong sense of direction
Benefits Counselor (現在は退職) –  Bingham Farms, MI2018年4月16日
This was my first commission only job. The product is good. They want you to cold call companies to market to them before you even have product training. For the first few weeks you're with a manager who writes you business but after that you're on your own. The district managers tell you one way of how to sell, the region managers tell you another. Once a newer agent arrives, your training and development is on the back burner and no longer a priority.
長所
A lot of the agents are nice
短所
Poor management, conflicting sales training
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Great company; opportunity for teamwork & collaboration
Business Process Analyst (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年4月16日
Aflac is a supportive organization with opportunities to advance, to learn and grow. Everyone is treated with fairness and guided by the leadership's emphasis on growth with caring.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Extreemely high stress & competitive with other staff plus tons of driving
Insurance Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年4月16日
I got burned out driving all over northern and central Vermont and New Hampshire. There was lots more paperwork and computer work that had to be done in the evenings and on weekends that was not explained to me when I was hired.

Management was constantly putting pressure on everyone to make more sales no matter how well you were performing. The stress was not worth the potential reward, even though I totally believed in the all the products that I was selling.
長所
I really enjoyed helping people solve there needs. Plus, I got commisssion on selling myself pruducts and there was a great retirement plan.
短所
Too much stress with current management, and pressure to expand selling area into more miles on road per day.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Very enjoyable
Assist in claims and representing clients needs (現在は退職) –  Tigard, OR2018年4月15日
It was a typical insurance scenario. It was mostly to sell to your existing contacts. The atmosphere was very competitive.
There was great potential for a good income, but you have to work really hard at it and be a pure salesman. This is not a bad thing, but if you want to succeed you must put in the work.. Most people there were good to work with. It was by no means a bad job.
社風
Must be relentless at prospecting and closing sales
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Cookeville, TN2018年4月15日
Very difficult to make a living at this career in a rural area. Only do this if you are in a metro area. It is enjoyable if you like meeting people every day and love sales.
Training and Opportunity
No territories
Great for self-motivated workers
Independent Sales Agent (在職中) –  Danvers, MA2018年4月14日
Aflac is great for self-motivated workers. I recommend this company to recent college grads with good connections, who can leverage those connections into immediate success with Aflac.
No professional structure.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  San Juan, PR2018年4月14日
If you are a new recruit soon to become an agent, the overall quality of your field training will depend on the cooperation of your manager. If your manager is focused and efficient, your possibility of thriving will be high, but if not, expect the exact opposite.
社風
Good work environment, but no job security
Account Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2018年4月13日
A typical day at work is good because of the people, environment, and the overall employee culture was great! In 2016, Aflac had a layoff that put many people, including myself, in bad situations. A month later they hired me back after giving me an option in a small amount of time for a small selection of jobs that I wouldn't have applied for if I was not under the pressure having income to pay bills. I was hired in a fast-paced production department, made it through a very difficult, unorganized, training that would have me working under a supervisor and lead that would not be on site. This made working even more difficult not having leadership available when needed.
coworkers, culture
leadership
社風
Not a good fit for people with minimal contacts or money
Account Manager/Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Bel Air, MD2018年4月12日
AFLAC is a great company and with real good products that I believe in. The problem is the people that sell the products. This is a real cut throat business and if you don't like making cold calls and getting constantly hung up on or you don't like walking door to door asking to speak to people, then this is not the job for you. The people that make great Aflac employees are people who have a lot of connections with businesses and also have a lot of money to spend. You have to spend a lot of money to make money in the insurance business.
you make your own hours
短所
you lose more money than you make
Exciting place to work
Office Manager (現在は退職) –  Glastonbury, CT2018年4月12日
Answer all incoming calls, Review all claims, write letters to policyholders, Order office supplies. Run various reports and distribute to agents. Prepare renewal letters. The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with policyholders.
長所
Recruting candidates and pizza parties
half hour lunch
Great product, great company
Broker Development Coordinator, Agent (現在は退職) –  Columbia, MD2018年4月11日
1099 Employee so I made my own destiny.

Most enjoyable was working with people and educating them about insurance. Most people do not know the basics, so I enjoyed sitting down with them and providing a 1:1 education.
Aflac
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  New Albany, IN2018年4月11日
You get out what you put in. With some luck also involved. Hard to build your own book of business. Aflac provides great products. I just found it hard to convince business owners to offer to their employees.
Job/Life balance
100% Commission
Fast Paced, Extremely Challenging
District Sales Coordinator (在職中) –  Saint Cloud, MN2018年4月11日
To work for Aflac you have to be extremely disciplined and be ready to get up and work your tail off everyday. Can be extremely rewarding for those who have a huge warm lead market.
申請されたプロフィール