Aflacの社員レビュー

2,511 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Aflac was a great company to work for
Independent Associate (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2018年10月16日
Aflac is a great start for anyone who wants to do sales, I worked with a great team, who did everything to provide the Associates with all the necessary tools to be successful.
長所
There was always celebrations and rewards for meeting yours goals toward success.
Marketing
Extremely stressful
Agent (現在は退職) –  Winona, MS2018年10月16日
Sales can be very stressful regardless. However, workimg in a rural area where there aren't many companies and yet many people competing to make sells means your chances and actually making a survivable living is very small. Comission based pay ad have to use your own resources from day one. If you're not making money but on the hunt daily and having to drive far places your resources tend to run out quickly.
社風
Not productive, management was terrible
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  West Memphis, AR2018年10月15日
Would not recommend anyone to work on a commission basis, it is very stressful if you don’t have a second job. They require you to work this job full time but it is impossible with your personal bills continuing to come in.
短所
Stressful, uncertainty and management was not professional.
Aflac company overview
Sales Associate/ Agent (現在は退職) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018年10月15日
Hard to sell products and make appointments with clients, all commission base, agent overflow in market, company turnover. Positive reinforcement. Aflac offers great incentives however this market is a hard sell.
長所
Free lunches, positive work enviornment
benefits, compensation
Know how to sell
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年10月15日
Aflac is always looking for new people to join them because it takes a certain type of person to be able to do it full time and make a profit enough to want to stay. They will give you the basis for knowing how to sell their product, but you have to learn how to evolve from there. The places you are trying to get have been hit by Aflac for a very long time and most of the people that did it before you were bad and left the potential client with a bad taste so you are immediately asked to leave by pretty much everyone.
長所
Income if you can get it
短所
Aflac's history in the sectors holds you down
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Mansfield, TX2018年10月11日
Despite the quality of the product, it is a tough sell to business owners. Commission only makes it harder on the agent. Although there were weekly meetings it was short on training. Needed more one on one and more assistance with getting meetings with business owners.
Freedom
短所
Better one on one training, no guarantees
社風
Great team to work with!
Business to Business Sales Representative (在職中) –  Crown Point, IN2018年10月10日
Overall a great opportunity if you are available to not have a consistent pay for your first few months. I currently am struggling with bills due to the job listing on indeed said salary but come to find out it’s commision only.
Advancement opportunity
Commission only
社風
Rigorous sales environment, more focused on sales then the client.
District Manager (現在は退職) –  Silver Spring, MD2018年10月10日
A typical day at work involved self marketing, closing meetings, enrollments, and strategic planning. I learned to be self sufficient by having to complete all of my own tasks and being responsible for my own business. Management was very weak and did not try to properly train employees, which created a high turnover. The workplace culture was a very much "What have you done for me lately" culture. I was able to learn how to recruit credible employees by using a different structure then what was being trained at the time. The hardest part of my job was penetrating a saturated market. As healthcare has become more expensive, clients do not want to purchase alternative benefits. I enjoyed being able to learn how to operate a difficult field.
長所
many awards given out, good work experience, created great business relationships.
短所
compensation was too low, no paid time off, saturated market conditions.
Fun atmosphere, Hard work
Aflac Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Twin Falls, ID2018年10月09日
it was an experience. You really have to be a self starter and motivate yourself you go out and prospect for business. If you cant plan and work your own scheduled you shouldn't apply because you will never make enough money to survive.
Its Commission Only
It's Okay
Customer Manager (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年10月08日
It was okay. It depends on your position, but it's to your advantage to have experience working in the company in order to be successful at upper management roles.
社風
There was no limit on what you made
SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Tacoma, WA2018年10月05日
Selling insurance should not be pushed on to people, but something they see benefit in. I prefer the warm selling vs cold calling which is what Aflac pushed every day of the week.
good money
It was outside sales
Review
Benefits Advisor (在職中) –  Bloomington, IN2018年10月05日
Everyday I travel to businesses to speak with the owner in order to speak with the employees. I then present to a group of employees, then do one-on-ones to employees who want any of our products. I then ask questions in order to find the best policies for them and their families.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Good for someone who doesn't need steady pay
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  West Monroe, LA2018年10月03日
A typical day is going in and out of businesses for approximately 8 hours to attempt to make meetings and sales for benefits.
Management varies by location and by who changes into what roles (changed quite a bit during my 6 months there). Workplace culture is overall team-based, but you don't work as a team. Hardest part of the job is that there's not any type of compensation until you make a sale. The most enjoyable part for me was being able to meet a bunch of people I likely wouldn't have met otherwise.
長所
ability to set your own schedule and work at your own pace
no stability in pay
社風
absolutely a fun and turn-on job
Representative (在職中) –  new york, ny2018年10月03日
aflac helps people and is a fun and "family feeling" place to work. Training is excellent atmosphere is excellent. EVERTHING is wonderful including the automatically stock-purchase plan. The only thing missing is a regular salary and I need that.

The hardest part of the job is getting appointments, the most enjoyable is truly helping people in need. I can't count the things I learned. There are simply too many.
culture and training
短所
hours and straight commission that can't be counted on
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
okay job
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2018年10月02日
if you are in the call center it is fast paced and can be very stressful at times. be ready for change because that can happen at any time. There are a lot of times that you will work over your shift.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Have a savings backup
Independent Insurance Consultant (現在は退職) –  TX2018年10月02日
Aflac is a great product and a definite need, but there are too many agents. Competition is fierce and management treats you like an employee, not an independent business owner.
Good commission structure
Too much competition
社風
A nonchalant presence in the job area.
Benefit Consultant (現在は退職) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018年10月01日
Its two sides to every coin, the interview went well, and things they sell you with the great bonuses, the exotic vacation spots. The truth to that is sales are really hard to meet and also little on training from an uninterested coordinator that just did not care with a negative attitude.
Flexible hours
短所
horrible work place, no great example of leadership
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Insurance Agent
District Sales Manager (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年9月28日
Aflac was a satisfying place to work. I developed my own customers and assisted in team venues. The residuals were a main part of the long term paycheck.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (現在は退職) –  Middletown, NY 109402018年9月27日
It is a great place to work, but you have to be wiling to put in the time. It is a commission based company but if you put in the time and effort, Aflac sends you on paid vacation trips such as Mexico, Hawaii, Ireland, etc.
長所
Aflac sends you on paid trips
commission
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Great Experience!
Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Hickory, NC2018年9月27日
Aflac gave me the opportunity to learn a lot about company recruitment. The services they offer are wonderful and it's overall a great company to work for.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する