Aflacの社員レビュー

2,786 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Excellent Insurance Company
Insurance Specialist (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2019年5月15日
Company of excellent morals and values that cares about clients, policy holders and agents. Aflac gives back to the community unlike any insurance company I have ever seen.
Flexibility
Commission Only
社風
Besides Weekly meetings, there is no "Typical"
Outside Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2019年5月14日
Your work experience is what you make of it at AFLAC. You work when you want with what time you have to give with whatever means you deem necessary. The majority of your time is spent prospecting potential businesses, which was definitely the hardest part for me. Management was pretty good at helping out and mentoring, they encouraged coming forward with any questions. Overall, a positive work environment, but the position was not for me.
Great Supportive Team Environment
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2019年5月14日
I worked as an AFLAC Agent a in 2010 - 12 with super District and Regional Managers in NJ. Excellent training and support provided by this team. I enjoyed the flexible schedule and the ability to team up with other agents to support our clients.
長所
Lots of encouragement and client support
短所
100 commission base: first year is critical to build client base.
Nice people, nice clients
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (現在は退職) –  Fargo, ND2019年5月12日
Everyone was easy to get along with, very flexible schedule and hours.
Early Fridays.
Some rude/difficult clients but overall a good work environment.
Work dinners, easy hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Your Time, Your Money
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Ohio2019年5月11日
Aflac's management team is a double-edged sword. If you get in with a good district manager and your regional manager is good, then they make all the difference. But if your district manager only cares about themselves, like mine did, then you're on your own. That's find if you've worked sales before, but if you have not, then you're screwed. By the way, even though the bonuses are great, if you can earn them, the job is all commission. And if a client falls behind on their bills, then Aflac takes back your commission.

Aflac itself is a great company. It just all depends on who you get as your management team and if you click with them. Good luck!
Your time is your own.
短所
All Commission. It's feast or famine.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Former Employee
Benefit Consultant (現在は退職) –  Cincinnati, OH2019年5月11日
Working at AFLAC has been one of the most difficult jobs I’ve ever done. It is near impossible to make a living wage supporting your family and your first three years of working in AFLAC. The job has lots of frustrations, lots of unnecessary hurdles and unless you have a great district manager you will not be successful. Although I enjoyed helping people in the work to be done. The compensation Package is weak at best. There are lots of other supplemental benefit companies who is compensation packages are much better than AFLAC’s. Unless you have a great second job or a lot of savings built up I would not work for AFLAC.
Flexible time.
短所
Very tough to make a living your first three years. Compensation package is terrible
社風
Great opportunity for professional growth
Business Consultant (在職中) –  Harrisburg, PA2019年5月06日
A very positive and supportive work environment. Something different everyday working with businesses and their employees.
Having a flexible schedule with work / life balance is huge. The contests and trips are great too!!!!
The hardest part about what we do is time management, but the tools are provided for you to stay on top of it.
You can't be lazy and be successful here. I've seen people that left our team that hardly worked and they complained about not making any money. If you work hard, you will make the money you need and then some.
長所
Flexible schedule, advancement opportunities, earning potential
You have to work hard
Caring Company
Office Assistant (現在は退職) –  Lubbock, TX2019年5月02日
Aflac truly values its employees and customers. One of the leading medical insurance companies to be a part of that continues to have vertical growth.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Mercado saturado
Benefits Advisor (現在は退職) –  Puerto Rico2019年4月28日
Mercado saturado de agentes y el constante contratacion de nuevos sigue saturando mas. Las cuentas grandes ya tomadas por agentes de carrera y no hay muchas opciones para los nuevos. Comisiones muy pobres.
Entrenamiento
短所
Bajas comisiones y mercado sobresaturado
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
House of Cards
INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENT (在職中) –  Richardson, TX2019年4月24日
Tough job to make a living at. Only the top ten percent make livable the money in sales. To many working parts when trying to set up a new group with a business.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Aflac
Benefit Adviser (現在は退職) –  Pueblo, CO2019年4月24日
Poor pay/compensation for work; not enough income to continue to pursue. Too many individuals saturate the field and step on each others toes: frustrating to make money.
not enough income
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
great place
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, NC2019年4月24日
The incentives for doing well were great. You created your own hours so the schedule is extremely flexible. My Mentors in the company were always very helpful and went above and beyond to help me be successful.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 3報告する
Really Not a Career
Aflac Agent (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2019年4月23日
Scam! They lie to you to get you in there then tell you its 100 percent commission. They try to sell you a dream. You go weeks/months without any money in your pocket. Upper management only cares about what is going in their bank account. Please avoid. Great work life balance but they have favorites.! Trust me. You make calls all day long. Cold Calls. and door to door sales to businesses. You drive a lot and make no money. There's always something they don't tell you to try to keep you from leaving
長所
work from home, work/life balance/ relaxed work place
NO MONEY!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
社風
It took too long to train!
Associate (現在は退職) –  Erie, PA2019年4月23日
I need to work to pay my bills. Lots of training and legwork with no compensation. Made very little in 4 months. At the mercy of your mentor! I was supposed to be full time and she would take me out MAYBE 10 hours/week. Also agents all talked about each other. Very toxic culture.
Flexibility
短所
Should pay you while yountrain
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Shady
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Michigan2019年4月22日
I worked there for about a month, never sold ANYTHING went to 100+ cold calls now they billed me 242$ on the 2,800 AP or commission that I never made.
They will scam you
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Cares about employees
Manager (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2019年4月20日
The company truly cares about employees. The culture is great in most departments. Commitment comes from the top. Strong integrity and customer commitment. Really cares about employees and customers. Fun place to work.
Great employee engagement
levels of management
Aflac
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA 319992019年4月20日
I worked in a small town on the east coast and a management team husband and wife took my sales the very week my husband ended his life after not getting paid for nearly 2 months. cold calling managers would fall behind you and rewrite the policies under their name. shady and completely unprofessional and corporate did nothing.
長所
clients wanted to help them
短所
the worst division I have ever worked for
社風
Aflac was the opportunity of a lifetime!
Assoc, District, Region, State & WWHQ (在職中) –  Southeast2019年4月18日
I was given an opportunity to work for Aflac as an Associate, when I was just 22 years old (my first real job). Turns out it was the opportunity of a lifetime for me! I worked 15 years for Aflac, at nearly every sales role in the company and learned more than I could ever imagine about business. 8 years ago at age 37 I retired my career contract and walked away to focus my personal life. I’ve had no further obligation to Aflac, yet they have continued to pay me an above average income all this time. The opportunity with Aflac is better today; training, technology, systems (internal and external) have all improved and the brand is stronger than ever! Aflac is certainly not for everyone, but it sure has been a blessing to me.
Unlimited income, Ownership month 13, Complete flexibility, Travel
短所
Complex, lots to learn, competition is fierce
Great Place Of Employment
Customer Service Representative II (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2019年4月18日
Aflac is a wonderful company to work for. The management, the environment, and pay is great. They have a lot of benefits to choose from for part time and full time employees.
Depends on your leader
Suplimental Insurance Sales Rep (現在は退職) –  Burnsville, MN2019年4月17日
My leader never had time to actually train, he did not set us up for success, rather taught us by telling us to go out and try different things "say this" "make it seem like that". Was not good at explaining things. He recruited me with false hopes and didn't give realistic expectations. With the lack of training and the lack of leadership and support I would never recommend anyone to work for AFLAC unless you are a person who likes to work off of strictly commission and work more than what you should.
長所
If you sell extremely well they provide all paid trips
短所
everything else, no hourly pay, no benefits, no support, very competitive
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する