AflacのBenefits Consultantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 148 件見つかりました 2,786 件のレビューを見る
Your Time, Your Money
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Ohio2019年5月11日
Aflac's management team is a double-edged sword. If you get in with a good district manager and your regional manager is good, then they make all the difference. But if your district manager only cares about themselves, like mine did, then you're on your own. That's find if you've worked sales before, but if you have not, then you're screwed. By the way, even though the bonuses are great, if you can earn them, the job is all commission. And if a client falls behind on their bills, then Aflac takes back your commission.

Aflac itself is a great company. It just all depends on who you get as your management team and if you click with them. Good luck!
Your time is your own.
短所
All Commission. It's feast or famine.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Former Employee
Benefit Consultant (現在は退職) –  Cincinnati, OH2019年5月11日
Working at AFLAC has been one of the most difficult jobs I’ve ever done. It is near impossible to make a living wage supporting your family and your first three years of working in AFLAC. The job has lots of frustrations, lots of unnecessary hurdles and unless you have a great district manager you will not be successful. Although I enjoyed helping people in the work to be done. The compensation Package is weak at best. There are lots of other supplemental benefit companies who is compensation packages are much better than AFLAC’s. Unless you have a great second job or a lot of savings built up I would not work for AFLAC.
Flexible time.
短所
Very tough to make a living your first three years. Compensation package is terrible
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
You Get Out of it What You Put In
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Mount Juliet, TN2019年4月05日
I love this Job, the culture, and what the company stands for and represents. This job is not easy, but you have incredible training and resources available to you to help you succeed and take this career as far as you would like.
Training, Flexible Schedule, Culture
Extreme Discipline, Focus, and Perseverance Required
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 4報告する
Very Supportive
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Lakeland, FL2019年3月29日
The company is solid. I was in one area of Florida and then moved to another, and both teams were organized, structured and supportive. My leadership is top-notch. The hardest and probably the only hard thing about it is prospecting to get solid appointments and building those lasting relationships with owners. It's a nice culture, but can vary from district to district. Other than getting paid every other day, the best part of the job is learning about all the businesses and what they do.
長所
48 hr commission pay, supportive leadership, training, provided all sales materials
短所
Can be frustrating getting appointments, pure commission can be tough when times are hard
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
社風
Wish I had started earlier!
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2019年3月27日
From the moment you hit that submit button to apply for a benefits consultant position with Aflac, you will be whisked away on an adventure of a lifetime. And before you say that this sounds hokey, ask yourself if you've ever really believed that you were changing people's lives with your job. Aflac will change your life and you in turn will change other's lives for the better. The compensation packages offered by Aflac have reached beyond six figures. If you have the heart, the will, the gumption, the motivation, you will succeed and go far with Aflac!
Compensation, Trips, Team Environment
短所
Some long hrs, traveling, paperwork
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 4報告する
社風
Fun to work at but all commission based
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Ann Arbor, MI2019年3月26日
They say you can make 40000 your first year, but that is unrealistic, and depends on the area you are in.
The job is all commission based, no base salary.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
100% commission based
BENEFITS CONSULTANT (在職中) –  Indianapolis, IN2019年2月27日
Difficult to maintain expenses due fluctuating pay based on commission pay scale, lack of team oriented environment, lack of skills and tools provided to be successful.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 16いいえ 1報告する
Great Opportunity
Benefits Consultant/Agent (現在は退職) –  Indiana2019年2月21日
Great potential for making a career in insurance. Well designed structure for advancement through the ranks. Great work/life balance and incentives. Recommended.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
社風
Slow to start up but well worth it
BENEFITS CONSULTANT (在職中) –  Tallahassee, FL2019年2月08日
I love Aflac because I have the opportunity to be my own boss and work as many or as few hours as I want. It provides me with the flexibility I need. It is slow to start up a book of business but well worth the wait.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Friendly and profitable.
Benefit Consultant (在職中) –  Houston, TX2019年1月28日
Aflac is a good job for people who want to get rich. A hard worker. Going into businesses and receive many no's. They offer good bonuses. Employees get pay the next day.
Have own schedule
短所
It's hard to get clients at first.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 4報告する
社風
Productive and fun place to work.
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Goldsboro, NC2019年1月10日
The job is 100 percent travel and has flexible working hours and is commission based. You must be self motivated in order to make it in the business very high turnover rate.
長所
No limits on how much you can earn.
No salary
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ報告する
Great Benefits for People
Benefits Consultant/State Asset Manager (現在は退職) –  Little Rock, AR2019年1月05日
The benefits they offer for the public and employees are great. They really help people out financially when situations/illness occur in their lives but there is definitely a training deficit that needs to be tackled.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 19いいえ 1報告する
社風
Think before you choose to work here
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2018年12月17日
Not a good place to work if you actually want to make a decent living. Commission only and way too many agents in the same area. They want you to go into businesses and try to talk the owner into a meeting to discuss and sell insurance. Most of the places had already seen or spoken to an agent. Management was not much help either they send you to try and get accounts that they have bugged and bugged and the owners still aren’t interested. I wouldn’t recommend this job as a main source of income. Hours of cold calling as well. You will work hours and hours trying to get an appointment and hear a lot of No’s. And get no pay no matter how hard you work unless you’re able to get an owner to let you speak with their employees and they enroll
短所
Commission only, no good leads, most of the businesses were already contacted by an agent or have insurance.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 26いいえ報告する
Name your own hours
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Tempe, AZ2018年11月07日
AFLAC will support you with how many hours you are willing to put forth. They also offer an amazing training with effective teaching and learning strategies
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 6報告する
Great minded people
Employee Benefits Consultant, coordinator trainer (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2018年10月24日
Great place to work at people are nice and motivate you to push harder to attend your goal the only thing the income is not consistent as you have to keep opening business to stay in the game
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 4報告する
社風
A nonchalant presence in the job area.
Benefit Consultant (現在は退職) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018年10月01日
Its two sides to every coin, the interview went well, and things they sell you with the great bonuses, the exotic vacation spots. The truth to that is sales are really hard to meet and also little on training from an uninterested coordinator that just did not care with a negative attitude.
Flexible hours
短所
horrible work place, no great example of leadership
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
Cut throat sales
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Florida2018年9月15日
They have "trainings" where you are required to call people on their list and ask them to get involved with AFLAC - essentially asking you to sign up people who could be your direct competitor for an account.

Cold calling for the first three months are supposed to be the list of clients you have for the next few years to work off of and get them to enroll.

Cut Throat as you are required to put your contacts on a list - this does NOT stop someone else with this company from going into this account and try to get the account over you. This can cause hard feelings, especially when you've been establishing a relationship with an organization and someone else comes in and closes the deal and gets the income from the contact.

I found it VERY hard to live off of the income I received with the restrictions I was given by my managers.

There are NO specified territories for you to market to - you have all of the state, along with everyone else in the organization.
Wonderful product
HIGHLY competetive.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ報告する
Not enough money
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2018年9月05日
You have to drive everyday in order to make money. If you have a good DSC you can do really well. if you have a bad one you will fail. It is hard to be successful unless you already have funds saved in order to make money . a lot of people quite their first year.
長所
work/ life freedom. you are your own boss
Not enough stable money
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 3報告する
社風
Flexible hours but not steady compensation
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Columbia, SC2018年9月05日
Insurance sales is not for the faint of heart. The first year or 2 are the hardest. Sales is commission only and very hard to keep steady pace. Lack of training and follow-through with management.
Flexible hours
短所
Commission sales, lack of training
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
社風
Great team environment, mentoring and training
Insurance benefits consultant (在職中) –  Medina, OH2018年9月04日
I love the product and the company. I really like helping others and I have been able to do so by working with AFLAC. I have gotten out my comfort zone and grown tremendously.
長所
Flexible and room to grow
100 percent commission