Aflacの社員レビュー

2,398 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Focus and Driven Company
Sales Associate Consultant (現在は退職) –  New York, NY 100032018年7月12日
Exciting and dynamic company with viable health products that are appealing for progressive health conscience, product up-date companies to acquire (i.e., Disability Income Product for existing health conditions)
Work scheduling
Pricing for Bid submittals
Working at Aflac in Williamsport
Independent Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Williamsport, PA2018年7月12日
Aflac is not a bad company to work for in general; however, it is not a great place to start as an entry level worker living on your own with no other means of financial stability. Sales is a lot of work and takes a long time to get up and running with a good customer base. In today's age, nobody wants to talk about insurance so selling insurance of any kind is not the easiest task. I believe Aflac sales associates are hardworking people who are also very good at heart and at what they do. I appreciated the help and understanding of my management team in Williamsport.
Aflac sends you to sales schools, lifts their people up, works with you to support and motivate you on your journey, provides a nice income (once you have a customer base and a rhythm for it), and is a great sales experience, but is not for everyone.
Na
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Sarasota, FL2018年7月11日
Position is not what I was trained to do. The management team was supportive but the guidance is non existent. Typical sales environment with sink or swim attitude. Realized that this is not the career for me.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
great company
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  El Paso, TX2018年7月11日
Great Company MUST BE SELF DRIVEN! pay is driven by your motivation! if you do not sell anything you do not make anything, so it is very difficult if you have never worked in this type of work or do not have a mentor.
長所
the harder you work the more incentive there is
1099 commission
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Insurance Sales
Independent Agent Representing Aflac (現在は退職) –  West Springfield, MA2018年7月10日
This was a good learning experience for me, and is probably a fine place to work if you're really a sales person at heart, which I am not. Fun, collaborative but competitive culture in the office.
社風
Tough to start making money right away
Aflac Insurance Agent (在職中) –  New Haven, CT2018年7月09日
Do it if you can afford to not make any money for the first year unless you are the kind of person that can sell things easily. Aflac did not work out well for me because I’m more inclined to be efficient at helping people when they come to me with a problem. At Aflac you’re job is just to sell.
Free lunch sometimes. Free education
Commission only
社風
manager was nice, but was loaded with a lot of stress.
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Central, Virginia2018年7月08日
I loved meeting new people, but the income was not worth the amount of work I was putting in. to much of a risk. No health benefits and charge backs, which charges you for the cost of the policy you wrote, if they decided not to keep it. Just wasn't what I expected.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
okay job
My supervisor was Susan Ingle (現在は退職) –  Locust Grove, GA 302482018年7月08日
If you hustle you can do well. You are your own boss. You must be self motivated. It is expensive doing door to door sales. Coldl calling over the phone is hard. Most people don't like insurance agents!
you are your own boss
lack of structure
Flexible hours were nice
Claims administrator/ customer service (現在は退職) –  Peoria, AZ2018年7月07日
Flexible work at home hours, very convenient. It was a pleasure to help assist people with their claims process personally. Gives a person a sense of fulfillment, as assisting someone personally, helps them feel like someone cares, and avoid the aggravation of an automated system.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Insurance Sales
AFLAC- Independent Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Boca Raton, FL2018年7月07日
Working for AFLAC requires being licensed in insurance sales. The cost to become licensed may be large at first. Door to door sales with very few leads. Too many agents to truly be successful unless you get great referrals.
Independent Insurance Benefits Advisor (在職中) –  Greenbelt, MD2018年7月06日
Overall a great place to work. The majority of the employees are contractual, so there are no benefits. Work environment consists of office/field and there is also the flexibility to work from home.
長所
Independence and varied work hour.
No benefits
Fun and action-packed work
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Plattsburgh, NY2018年7月06日
great people to teach and guide you. no limit for the amount of success or pay you receive. the amount of work coordinates with the pay when done correctly. fast job placement. great teammates and awesome staff atmosphere. guided for success
10-99 contracted emplee
no benefits
社風
Great people, but not enough compensation to live on.
Agent (現在は退職) –  Manhattan, KS2018年7月06日
I put 43,000 miles on my vehicle in one year trying to make this job work. I went out every day making cold calls. I got stood up regularly for appointments with business owners. The market is extremely saturated for supplemental insurance and Aflac gives you no help with any book of business. I can confidently say I did everything I could to make this job work, but at the end of the day you have to be able to pay the bills.
長所
Flexibility to make your own schedule
短所
Saturated market with no base pay.
Great Experience
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年7月05日
AFLAC is a great company. Its a great way to learn sales. Its business to business sales. If you can make it here you can make it anywhere. The juice is worth the squeeze.
Great Career Opportunites
Account Service Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年7月05日
Amazing Company w/ great benefits. Appreciates employees & celebrates yearly with gifts. Work remotely, paid holidays, vacation time & family oriented
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Disappointment
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Rockledge, FL2018年7月04日
Looking back, there was so much agent turnover that the leadership prepared for that by pushing new agents to open new accounts but did not support them afterwards, as if preparing to give these to their veteran agents to keep them happy, who were not opening accounts.
It is a great company
Independent Associate Representative (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2018年7月03日
I do love the company. However it was challenging for me working on a commission base job. If it was otherwise, I would have still being with the company.
Flexible hours
Commission pay challenge
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Orlando, FL 328092018年7月03日
When getting leads, and getting the sales are the toughest part of the job.
Have control of your own hours and when to work. You can have as many accounts as you want and the business is yours for as long as you want to maintain them.

Great conventions and bonuses.
Excellent stock options and discounts.
Commission only
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2018年7月03日
I enjoyed the work and had an amazing supervisor who motivated on a daily basis. I enjoyed meeting and speaking with new people everyday. They offered rewards regularly for goals met.
Opinion
Supervisor (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2018年7月02日
Aflac is overall a fabulous place to work, culture is great, benefits and pay are very competitive and in my opinion better than most in our surrounding area and training is offered.
Best Company Ever
短所
Managers can make your life difficult if they do not like you
申請されたプロフィール