Aflacの社員レビュー

2,531 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
A nonchalant presence in the job area.
Benefit Consultant (現在は退職) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018年10月01日
Its two sides to every coin, the interview went well, and things they sell you with the great bonuses, the exotic vacation spots. The truth to that is sales are really hard to meet and also little on training from an uninterested coordinator that just did not care with a negative attitude.
Flexible hours
短所
horrible work place, no great example of leadership
Insurance Agent
District Sales Manager (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年9月28日
Aflac was a satisfying place to work. I developed my own customers and assisted in team venues. The residuals were a main part of the long term paycheck.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (現在は退職) –  Middletown, NY 109402018年9月27日
It is a great place to work, but you have to be wiling to put in the time. It is a commission based company but if you put in the time and effort, Aflac sends you on paid vacation trips such as Mexico, Hawaii, Ireland, etc.
長所
Aflac sends you on paid trips
commission
Great Experience!
Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Hickory, NC2018年9月27日
Aflac gave me the opportunity to learn a lot about company recruitment. The services they offer are wonderful and it's overall a great company to work for.
busy
Customer Service Representative III (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年9月23日
Aflac was okay to work for but the call center environment was very stressful and it was hard to move into another department. The metrics could also be a bit hard to maintain and your schedule was based on performance.
employee appreciation
stressful
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Tallahassee, FL2018年9月22日
All commission no salary Very relaxed working place You are your own pace training in very little after the sales school All the large accounts are taken
社風
Amazing support struction with encouragement coming from the top down
Benefits Advisor (在職中) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX2018年9月21日
After being laid off and turned down from jobs due to my age Aflac brought me onboard giving me the opportunity for complete control of my work right from the start. I gave over 15 years of my life to corporate work and my only regret is that I wasn't approached in my youth with the opportunity.
長所
Flexible schedule, unlimited money, fantastic infrastructure, great management
Haven't found any.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
It was a fine job
Licensed Accident, Health and Medicare Agent (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年9月20日
I love meeting and talking to new people but I found the job stressful. Didn't love it. When it comes to 9 to 5 job I always prefer sitting at my desk all day.

What I liked about AFLAC is that I was in the field CONSTANTLY and always had to look my best - SALES!!!
長所
Dressing up meeting new people
having to leave my desk
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Great Career Opportunity
Audrey E. Tien Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Greater Sacramento, CA Area2018年9月19日
Diverse workplace, job duties and opportunities
Not only further developed my insurance aptitude but also developed concrete, success driven business skills and personal relations.
Individual goal development within a team environment
The hardest part of being a DSC was wanting success for my associates more than they wanted for themselves.
The most rewarding part of my Aflac career was the sharing in the accomplishments of those I trained and mentored.
Diverse workplace, job duties and opportunities
短所
One never truly knew at time of on-boarding, who was going to be the star
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Commission
Benefits Specialist (現在は退職) –  Goldsboro, NC2018年9月19日
Seriously the job itself SOUNDS great but trust me. It’s a lot of wear and tear on your vehicle, 1099 tax form so you’re paying a chunk of taxes. You could be the best sales person but still not be good enough. People today really aren’t looking to purchase insurance and if they don’t purchase you don’t get paid. They make you believe you’ll bring home $4,500 your first month. No you do not! Like I said you can pitch the greatest sale to a group of 30 people and then only 2 buy it. That’s not good enough. Please. Don’t waste your time. It’s like a pyramid scheme. It to mention in the beginning your trainer gets majority of the commission 90/10 is how they split it even though you are doing all of the work.
You’re your own boss
Salary.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 15いいえ報告する
Great place to work.
Agent/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Kingston, PA2018年9月19日
The job provided flexibility, job training and performance based compensation. The company provides an excellent product line. Advancement is limited.
Excellent products.
短所
Pay based on production solely.
I loved working for Aflac
Csr level 2 (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年9月18日
It was an awesome experience. I may go back to the company in the future. I learned alot while working with them. One of the things I learned was empathy
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
AFLAC Summary
Broker Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Van Buren, AR 729562018年9月18日
Need to have a working capital base as you build your business. AFLAC has great products and delivers what they promise. I still hold AFLAC policies.
Lots or rejection; lots of travel.
MUST be a self starter!
MUST be organized!
You are 1099.
Flexibility
短所
Time it takes to build book
Face to Face sales
Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Bowling Green, KY2018年9月18日
Door to door sales. Cold calling on new and old businesses. Paid on commission only per sale daily or weekly. Extremely fast paced and scripted sales. Need to make 20-50 cold calls per day to make a decent living. Must use own car to travel. All expenses are yours to cover.
長所
Company helps you learn to make money. Managers will go out of their way to help you.
短所
Everybody has been talked to by Aflac. Very fustrating to try to sell sometimes. Many rejections.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Potential but lack of Consistency
Account Agent (現在は退職) –  Camarillo, CA2018年9月18日
Not a job for a recent graduate of college or Grad school. Little to know chance for advancement and minimal support after introductory stage.
Many people end up quitting within the first 6 months.
Cut throat sales
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Florida2018年9月15日
They have "trainings" where you are required to call people on their list and ask them to get involved with AFLAC - essentially asking you to sign up people who could be your direct competitor for an account.

Cold calling for the first three months are supposed to be the list of clients you have for the next few years to work off of and get them to enroll.

Cut Throat as you are required to put your contacts on a list - this does NOT stop someone else with this company from going into this account and try to get the account over you. This can cause hard feelings, especially when you've been establishing a relationship with an organization and someone else comes in and closes the deal and gets the income from the contact.

I found it VERY hard to live off of the income I received with the restrictions I was given by my managers.

There are NO specified territories for you to market to - you have all of the state, along with everyone else in the organization.
Wonderful product
HIGHLY competetive.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Your work determines your worth
Independent Agent (在職中) –  Shreveport, LA2018年9月14日
You get paid based on the work you put in. It’s not easy being successful with this company. It’s 100% commission only with zero benefits. You must have reserve funds in order to get started, you may not get paid for the first 5-6 months in the business, but again, this depends on you.
長所
Flexible work hours. Be your own boss. Residual income.
短所
Commission only. Lack of management. High turnover.
High Pressure
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Greenwood Village, CO2018年9月13日
AFLAC was fast paced and often cut throat. Even though they promised in the beginning they wouldn't go after friends and family, they did. AFLAC is a great company and does a great deal for children with cancer and my wife and I still have to cancer policies.
unlimited earning potential
短所
Often a year or more to see this potential
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Selling AFLAC supplemental insurance
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Mesa, AZ2018年9月13日
Day shift usually customer appointment basis and cold calling; passed State insurance licensing; local management adequate; hardest part company training; enjoyed outside sales calling on customers.
Independent agent
ongoing training
社風
I already had my insurance card when I worked there
Agent (現在は退職) –  Charleston, WV2018年9月12日
Aflac was not that bad to work for I still have Aflac stuffed animals that say Aflac. My manager was not bad he roped me into one day going to a coal company to sign up workers. That was about the only paycheck I got from them. They did make us go to Morgantown, WV to stay at a hotel for a sales meeting. I think I left them after that.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 3報告する