Aflacの社員レビュー

1,915 件のレビューを表示
Really enjoyed working there
Insurance Rep (現在は退職) –  Smithfield, NC2017年12月03日
Called clients and potential clients to grow the customer base, meet with potential clients to get information about their needs and coverage, match insurance policies to their needs and explain the options to customers. Make sure policies stay current and make amendments to the policy as life changes. Types of insurance worked with included life, health and long-term care. In addition, helped clients settle any claims on their insurance.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
i wasnt into sales
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Johnstown, PA2017年12月03日
if you are motivated you can do this job i wanted something else and wish aflac and anyone there the best of luck in the future. great product but comishion only.
社風
Would not recommend the Orange Ct office unless you have previous sales experience or you know someone if you are someone’s mom you’ll fit in.
Business adivisor (現在は退職) –  Orange, CT2017年12月02日
Very disappointed, it is like a fraternity , you have to know someone to get any help. Cold calling I see some DSC’s helping the new people mine didn’t at all never prospected with me , half of the time didn’t even answer text messages. I could have done the job if I had a better DSC , but when you get absolutely no support and no interaction from your new supervisor it’s very disturbing , the few times I met with him all he did was look at his watch waiting to go to lunch with his boys in the office. Very unprofessional, he has such a poor personality, I wonder how he sold anything. I think you can do well at AFLAC if you have proper support and someone wants to mentor you and develop you. The DSC’s should have previous management experience so they know how to train and develop people. At least I did get my life and health license out of them will put it to use elsewhere I where there is training and developement.
Create your own schedule
短所
It is all in who you know in the Orange Ct office
Excellent place to Work
Receptionist/Office Assistant (在職中) –  Garden City, NY2017年12月01日
Nothing negative to say about this experience. It is a positive atmosphere, with delightful co workers. The office space is wonderful and the product is top shelf.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Ambiente dentrabajo divertido y saludable
Agente de Seguros (現在は退職) –  Caguas, PR2017年11月30日
Un buen trabajo en donde se adquiere una basta experiencia en el area de ventas denseguros en donde no solo se vende, sino que ayudas a personas a obtener lo que necesitan y a la misma vez tu tambien ganas.
Tiempo de Calidad
Inestabilidad de salario
社風
On the go with constant customer service.
Account Manager (現在は退職) –  Chesapeake, VA2017年11月30日
Aflac is a great job for those who like to meet new people. Working at Aflac is good for people who have the ability to sell, and feel comfortable educating people.
長所
Getting to work with and without teams
短所
A lot of driving and gas usage
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Enjoyable
Certified Trainer (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2017年11月29日
Enjoyed the friendships I developed. As I decided to return to school later in life, there was no auto advancement for obtaining a higher degree. However, my management was nice.
長所
Variety of departments to work
I prefer not to answer
Fun and informative
WINTER RECRUITMENT INTERN (現在は退職) –  Torrance, CA2017年11月28日
I did cold calling and held phone interviews. I helped with social media presence. I also sat in interviews and orientations. I learned how talent acquisition works, various administrative tasks, and what Aflac offers. The workplace is fun yet very individualistic. The hardest part of the job was the cold calling and the coming up with social media content. The most enjoyable was connecting with the regional manager and the camaraderie between the interns and the woman in charge of the interns.
gaining multiple useful skills
short-lived internship
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Horrible Place to work
AM (在職中) –  Columbia, SC2017年11月27日
This by far has been the worst company that I have worked for. Minimum pay, no room to advance and favoritism is showed, throughout the company. Education and experience will not get you anywhere in this company.
Clean building
短所
Horrible Management, Horrible Pay, No room to advance, Favoritism is shown.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Great only if you are well established.
Independent Agent (在職中) –  Indiana2017年11月27日
Aflac is a great company to work for, but only if you are a big person of the community that you work in and only if you have the income to support you your 1st year with them. The policies and what they do is fantastic, but there is no support when it comes to making money. It wasn't my intention to leave, but I have gone about 3 months without enough income to be able to keep up on my bills.
長所
You set your schedule, Great people behind a great company
短所
Commission only, Hard when you don't know a lot of the community that you are in, Money is hard to come by the 1st year.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Market Saturated
Account Manager (現在は退職) –  Chattanooga, TN2017年11月27日
This is a 1099 position, market was inundated with aflac agents who would market and area and be gone in 2 weeks. Consumers were not happy to talk to us and conditions to market were unfavorable.
長所
Freedom to set own schedule
短所
Market saturated, 1099 status which means no sick pay, vacation pay, benefits, etc.
Independent Agents
Independent Agent (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2017年11月26日
For the most part you are your own boss and can make your own hours. But, you must be prepared to work 40+ hours in the first few years in order to establish a client base. It is commission only so salary is all over the place. Always on the search for new accounts/clients.
Love the Culture
Business Process Analyst (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2017年11月24日
AFLAC believes in work life balance and a great company to work for. The benefits are unmatched which is a great asset to the salary. Aflac believes in community and giving back. It is a relationship company so promotion is tough unless you know someone. I rank Aflac high.
Balance
短所
Advancement is who you know
社風
Good place to work - Only the strong survive.
District Sales Coordinator (在職中) –  Clearwater, FL2017年11月22日
Aflac is a great company, but to be successful, you must work very hard and independently. It takes a true entrepreneur; wanna-be's need not apply. On the other hand, if you are driven and are capable of doing the work, the sky is the limit.
independence
100% commission, sometimes a while between pay checks
Dissappointed
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Tallahassee, FL2017年11月22日
I loved AFLAC, and wait to be apart. However, the experience left me highly disappointed. I learned that where the customers are well taken care of the agents were not.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Manager-Tax (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2017年11月21日
It's a dynamic company undergoing some structural changes. After 60 years in insurance, there is an effort to modernize functions and disciplines to take the risks required to stay competitive.
社風
Productive and fun work environment
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Visalia, CA2017年11月18日
Loved developing my entrepreneur skills, as well as helping others bring peace of mind into their lives. Great team environment, as well as a way to become self made.
Excellent place to work
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Birmingham, AL2017年11月15日
Aflac was a great place to work you had a work life balance. A typical day at work would be cold calling on business for about 2 -4 hours. the rest of the day was spent making follow up calls to set appointments for the next day. We had some of the best district meeting ever and the food was great.
Enrollment periods
competition very competitive
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Good culture
Independent Agent (在職中) –  Colorao Springs, CO2017年11月15日
Commission only position and very hard to make a living. Very difficult to open accounts. It is nice to set own schedule, but need more leadership for someone with no sales experience
Set own schedule
Commission Only
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
It required lots of cold-calling
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2017年11月14日
Good place to start learning about the insurance business as a young college graduate if you don't mind working on commission. Was not a fan of making the suggested 500 cold calls a day.

総合評価