Aflacの社員レビュー

2,393 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Daily functions
Licensed Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Louisville, KY2018年6月26日
Aflac has a very good product and loved working for company however it was commission only. For new comers it was hard to provide for family have to work 2 jobs or have spouse.
was a good product
commission only
社風
Aflac was a company full of opportunity
Corporate Training Specialist (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年6月25日
At the time I worked at AFLAC, I worked in a department that was understaffed. As a result, the expectations were difficult to attain and tensions were high; however, as a whole the company puts customers first, provides excellent customer service that is well trained and ready to support.
lots of growth opporunuty
cut-throat team members
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Wonderful Products
Agent (現在は退職) –  Greenville, NC 278582018年6月24日
The company itself has wonderful products. As a sales rep, culture is very intense and demanding.
The market is also glutted and I found potential clients to be annoyed at "yet another Aflac agent".
Yet they keep adding more agents to step on each other.
Not a positive experience
社風
Very good first impression, but wait.
Benefits Specialist (現在は退職) –  Greenville, SC2018年6月23日
I worked at Aflac for almost year. I really enjoyed what I did, but when I had my interview with them they weren’t very honest. What I mean by that is they say the first year you will make a certain amount. Well what they don’t share is how that breaks down. I did everything they told me to do, I really busted my butt. I have a family to provide for. In order for anyone to succeed and get thru the hard times in the first year is you have to have one of two things either have a separate income to where what you get paid from Aflac doesn’t matter or be prepared to go into debt.
長所
Great morale, but be prepared
A lot
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
good career
District Sales Manager (現在は退職) –  Charles City, IA2018年6月21日
i really liked helping people in work inviroments helping families and children was very rewarding and helpful to me in my managment opertunities with aflac
社風
Good compensation but commission only
SALES AGENT (在職中) –  Carlsbad, CA2018年6月21日
Remote office, good compensation but commission only, flexible hours, good training available, difficult to sell insurance. Great Employees, Minimal contest perks
Flexible schedule, good compensation
Commission only pay
Limited Opportunity for Advancement
Account Representative (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2018年6月20日
Working for the print subsidiary, Communicorp, even though promotion should be a natural occurrence, when asking for promotion, the most common response was, "it's just not in the budget". Investing in their employees is not something that is seen as important. A big part of the company's problem.
長所
Team events to build comraderie
社風
I enjoyed working with businesses.
Supplemental Insurance Representative (現在は退職) –  Flint, MI2018年6月20日
This job was very flexible. You had to be on your toes though. Going out much during the week and scouting for businesses. I believed in the business and had past sales experience so it was easier for me. Management wasn't very fair in genesee county on the businesses you got on your own when it came to pay when you were new. You really had to pay attention to details and what was going on around you. It's a 100% commission job.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Time Management is key
District Sales Manager (在職中) –  Collinsville, IL2018年6月20日
Aflac allows you to choose. Many can not handle the freedom Aflac provides, but those that can will be every successful. Chances to travel and many rewards including trips.
Freedom
Time management
社風
Good Products and training.
District Sales Coordinator (在職中) –  Bryan, TX2018年6月18日
Put your head to the grind stone or you wont make any money. Those who work hard will survive but not much advancement. Needs to protect the sales force better against non-payers.
Helping people.
短所
No base pay, all commission.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Top-Notch Fortune 100 Company!
Business Analyst, Broker Sales Operations (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年6月18日
This is an out standing company to work for. They have great team-building events, fair business practices and genuinely care about their employees and customers. Great Work Environment!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Fun, self-motivated workplace.
Benefits Advisor (現在は退職) –  Orange Park, FL2018年6月18日
The Job in and of itself was easy, but you needed to be very motivated for what you were doing and be an adequate sales person. The people I worked with were amazing and very helpful. Opportunities to travel and visit ever day - You have to be in your car every day and search out new opportunities all over town.
Helpful co-workers/ Management, Flexible Hours, Self-Motivated work
短所
Self-Motivated work, takes a certain personality, LOTS of travel time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
its okay
Sales and Marketing Associate (現在は退職) –  Santa Monica, CA2018年6月17日
good internship for a summer job. they let you do what you want because they dont pay you. you are youre own manager and its up to you to set up meetings if you want to get paid
Commission only sales
BENEFITS ADVISOR (在職中) –  Chesapeake, VA2018年6月16日
With a good leader who invests in your success when you start, you have a chance to succeed. You are making up to 40 cold calls everyday. No warm leads are provided. This is something I asked about in my interview. You're a scout for agents to come behind you and cultivate your accounts. You're also told the state looks at your productivity, which is measured by the number of cold calls per week and the money your accounts generate, to maintain your license. It may or may not be true.
長所
You MAY make a good living if you're able to open accounts, great plans for little money, plans are something everyone needs
短所
Very very high turnover; office and agents recruit continuously
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Aflac
Producer (現在は退職) –  Windsor, CO2018年6月15日
This is a great job for someone who has great self control and is a self starter. you get to meet with some amazing people both in the office and in the field.
Regional office admin
Regional Administrator (現在は退職) –  Dubuque, IA2018年6月14日
I worked as a personal admin for a regional office. Very family friendly, wasn’t paid benefits because the managers pay their admins out of their own pockets. This job was my favorite I had ever had and it was sad to leave.
Work with friends
No benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Whatever
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Lake Charles, LA2018年6月13日
It was ok but it's all commission based so you have to be able to make sales on your own. If you aren't naturally good at selling to people then don't dot it.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
I love working at Aflac. Great people
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Van Buren, AR2018年6月13日
Aflac is an amazing company that really cares about its agents and policyholders. The company also cares about treating childhood cancer. There is an Aflac Hospital in Georgia where kids are treated at no cost and all the cancer research they do is shared with other treatment centers
Create your own schedule
短所
Sometimes it xan take awhile to get an account
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Great opportunity to learn about the insurance business
Insurance Producer (現在は退職) –  Fairfield, NJ2018年6月12日
Lots of exposure to insurance sales processes, as well as intense sales training and understanding the variety of insurance products. Highly reccomend to anyone interested in learning about the insurance industry.
Self-Starters only
DISTRICT COORDINATOR (現在は退職) –  Woodbridge, VA2018年6月11日
If youre a self-starter and have the abolity to get out there and make it happen even when you don't feel like it then this could be the perfect job for you. Flexibility is AWESOME
申請されたプロフィール