Aflacの社員レビュー

2,506 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Not enough money
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2018年9月05日
You have to drive everyday in order to make money. If you have a good DSC you can do really well. if you have a bad one you will fail. It is hard to be successful unless you already have funds saved in order to make money . a lot of people quite their first year.
長所
work/ life freedom. you are your own boss
Not enough stable money
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 3報告する
Good Stuff
Licensed Independent Insurance Producer/Agent (現在は退職) –  Johnson City, TN2018年9月05日
The company honestly does what they say they will do, and for me to morally sell someone something I have to know it is truly worth the consumers money, and I can say it is. During my time with the company I witnessed the ease,speed, and honesty that came with filing a claim. Excellent company to both work for and purchase from as I am also a policy holder.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Flexible hours but not steady compensation
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Columbia, SC2018年9月05日
Insurance sales is not for the faint of heart. The first year or 2 are the hardest. Sales is commission only and very hard to keep steady pace. Lack of training and follow-through with management.
Flexible hours
短所
Commission sales, lack of training
社風
Fun place to work at and meant new people all the time.
Independent Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Lexington, KY2018年9月05日
The most interesting part of this job is that there is no ‘typical’ day. One day I would be busy scheduling meetings and the other day I would be traveling on the road.
Maybe the next day I would be busy making presentations in front of a crowd. If the job is unpredictable and calls for efficiency, I try my best to reach that level.
長所
Monthly and yearly gatherings, very fun.
Commission based pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Data Entry Clerk (現在は退職) –  Columbus, OH2018年9月05日
A very great employer.
All around excellent company. I honestly have no complaints. 9 out of 10 on a 1-10 scale. Great hospitality from fellow enployees.
長所
Cafeteria on site. Very secure.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
It’s ok
Agent Team Member (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2018年9月04日
Commission only it’s hard work lot to do when you are not making money. If you are a go getter go for it but you have to be a people person and enjoy what you do.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Great team environment, mentoring and training
Insurance benefits consultant (在職中) –  Medina, OH2018年9月04日
I love the product and the company. I really like helping others and I have been able to do so by working with AFLAC. I have gotten out my comfort zone and grown tremendously.
長所
Flexible and room to grow
100 percent commission
社風
Good place to work for a confident and responsible individual
Benefits consultant for AFLAC (在職中) –  Terre Haute, IN2018年9月03日
There is a lot of cold calling, and it is a hard position. One must have the responsibility to get up and go every day. You come up with almost all of your own leads.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Great Company
Accounting Specialist II (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2018年9月02日
They are a great company to work for and really care about their employees, They could pay a little better but they are really focused on benefits for their employees. They also have a lot of fun outings and events for the employees that increase morale
great work enviroment
compensation
社風
Veteran agents will thrive. Newbies will be trained and enter the Hunger Games as they find their footing
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Florida2018年8月31日
DO NOT quit your day job year 1. This will need to be a side gig until you have an established client base. Period. Don't think you will replace a steady income from the start. You won't. YOU ARE A BUSINESS OWNER AND WILL BE EXPECTED TO FUNCTION AS SUCH. If you are comfortable with "feast or famine" pay, and leadership who train you but also COMPETE with you...all the best to you!
Strict work place
Receptionist, call center (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年8月31日
You would have to place calls daily asking people to come in and apply, as being a recruiter. if people agreed you would schedule them if they didnt' you would simply take them off your list. Also being a assistant to a insurance agent. we would bring in people for out insurance agent but if we didn't have anyone come in for a meeting it was very very stressful because a lot of people don't want to work with sales.
Poor overall structure
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年8月30日
Good product, but they lack vision. They hire way too many employees with the intention of washout instead of just hiring the right ones. Then, the ones like me with educations actually leave for something better. You need to pull your head out of your rear. There are better companies out there selling better products. They are going to overtake you.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Aflac was ok
Office Manager/Executive Receptionist (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年8月30日
My job was pretty good in terms of work/life balance. They had the usual work politics but as the Corporate Receptionist I was kinda away from all of that
長所
yearly bonus, holiday parties, employee appreciation week
office politics
Free for all
Administrative Director (現在は退職) –  Bayside, NY2018年8月28日
Nobody is in charge. Lack of direction and leadership in an administrative role. Lots of repetition of meaningless tasks because staff and management don't pay attention to what matters are being resolved, or what action really needs to be taken. Interesting experience but glad its over.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Poor Training
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2018年8月28日
If you are an experienced outside sales person with no family and no need for immediate income this is the job for you. There is no base pay. It is strictly commission only.
I came in under the notion I would be trained well and that was a lie. There was no training, no real support. You are thrown out to either sink or swim.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
Great working atmosphere, great boss, team players
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Quincy, IL2018年8月28日
Morning meeting to discuss what we was doing for the day and the week. What meeting was set up, how many cold calls, B2B calls that needed to be done.
長所
Could take off when needed for kids in sport or sick
Commission based only
Review for Aflac
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年8月27日
While many people did succeed as an independent sales agent, I was not one of them. The amount of work required to put in for potential reward was not worth it for a purely commission based position. I felt very uncomfortable with the way the company taught how to deal with potential clients, and seeing other agents interact first hand verified it was not for me.
社風
learning how to sell insurance
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Midland, TX2018年8月27日
going to business to offer our products and selling individual insurance. Supervisor is very professional and takes time out to try to help you succeed.
management is good
短所
lots of driving and looking to get accounts
社風
AFLAC was a great job for a people person.
Insurance sales representative (現在は退職) –  Medford, NY2018年8月26日
I enjoyed working at AFLAC because while it was sales, I was able to interact with people in an in-home environment. AFLAC also gave many inservice workshops to update sales representative's repertoire.
長所
Gave people a product that they wanted and needed
Office closed
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Productive stress at times
Account Specialist (現在は退職) –  Columbus Ga2018年8月25日
The company has great benefits and good people. They also show how much they value their employees by hosting different events such as Employee Appreciation week.
長所
Good benefits. I liked my teammates
短所
The amount of work that is being asked to perform.
申請されたプロフィール