Aflacの社員レビュー

1,914 件のレビューを表示
社風
Performance Driven but limited upward mobility
Senior Regulatory Compliance Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2017年11月13日
It is a great place to work but do not expect advancement to come quickly. The organization can be a bit siloed and is fairly flat in terms of reporting authority.
Great benefits and culture
Limited advancement potential
Aflac
Independent Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2017年11月12日
A typical day at work entailed several forms of communication with clients, fellow agents, and those in leadership positions. Visits to client's homes and work places were an every day occurrence. Benefits counseling and claims filing. It was a fast paced occupation that required networking and a knack to understand people in order to effectively meet their needs. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely calling a policyholder to inform them of their claim being accepted and paid!
長所
Flexibility; I worked on my own time
No job security
Takes a certain person
Benefits Coordinator (在職中) –  Reading, PA2017年11月10日
Takes a certain type of person. Don't get caught up in the sales pitch during the introduction to the business. Yes there is a lot of money to be had, but not many people actually hit the goals
Make your own schedule
Left on your own a lot
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
Fast pace. Task oriented
Administrative assistant (現在は退職) –  Corpus Christi, TX2017年11月09日
Working for Aflac was enjoyable. You have a lot of agents to assist when your the front administer, usually in a district office. Teaches you how to work efficiently under pressure. You got to be an organized detailed person to work for Aflac.
Good hours, commission
短所
adminastrators dont get commission, stressful at times
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Dive in if you're going this direction
Associate (現在は退職) –  Raleigh, NC2017年11月09日
Not a position for a shy person. Need to have some ability to connect with small business owners to make this work for you. A great opportunity if you have a lot of contacts.
trips
短所
work all the time, clients call all the time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Challenging and enjoyable opportunity
Applications Programmer (Contract) (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2017年11月08日
Challenging but good learning environment. Great people and friendly and supportive. Obtain experience with SQLCOBOL and additional insurance experience. I commuted but was allowed flexibility in my schedule. Most difficult part of the job was dealing with the different groups involved with the programming, but expected in an insurance environment. Location was convenient for getting personal business done during and after work.
Great work environment
短所
Was contract so have no complaints
Great company, great people
Benefits Advisor (現在は退職) –  Augusta, GA2017年11月08日
Aflac is a wonderful company. The people were/are great.

A typical day was cold calling on businesses to get an appointment with the decision maker on employee benefits to discuss what AFLAC has to offer. I learned a lot about time management, what to say and what not to say to a potential client and how to handle the word "No".

Management was wonderful. The culture is relaxed. It is your time to do with as you wish as long as you are producing. Hours are very flexible. You rarely had to be in the office because you were out calling on businesses. The hardest part was closing the deal. The most enjoyable part was meeting all the new people, finding businesses you didn't know existed because they were located next to one you had an appointment with .
Flexible hours
Commission only
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Consultant with Aflac
Small Business Consultant (在職中) –  Boise, ID2017年11月07日
I worked for the corporate office of Aflac in Boise before transferring into the field as a consultant. The corporate position was amazing with great benefits and great pay. After transitioning into the field I felt as though I was lost in the shuffle and over time there was less energy put into training and helping me even though I was still new to the business.
Flexible schedule
No benefits or base pay
Very Competitive
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (現在は退職) –  West Fargo, ND2017年11月07日
The Aflac products are top notch. However, you are paid commission based, which was hardest for me to juggle. The fellow agents and supervisors are very supportive and enjoy when you succeed.
社風
rough place if you have to support your self
AZ Licensed Producer/ Accident, Health/injury (現在は退職) –  Mesa Az2017年11月06日
unless you have someone to support you while you build your base there is now way to support yourself. if you dont have business owners you are pretty much done
too many agents working the same territory
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
not as easy as you think
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Marshall, IL2017年11月06日
I loved working for Aflac. the only problem was we live in a small town with several agents. I was sometimes hard to fin a company that did not already have it.
open job hours
no regular pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
good
HR Coordinator/Recruiter (在職中) –  Rockville, MD2017年11月05日
im glad i had the opportunity to participate in their human resources internship program. i learned a lot and met new people and learned kay hr responsibilities
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Great company
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Jackson, TN2017年11月05日
It's a great company to work for that is full of great people.The only downside is it takes a long time to get started making money. Other than the commission based pay, it's wonderful.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
My typical day
District Sales Coordinator (在職中) –  Phenix City, AL2017年11月05日
Daily, I go to my office and the 1st hour & a half is spent on paperwork, returning phone calls, doing appeals, checking pended business, and making the schedule for the day. (Schedules change daily so I cant do them ahead of time.) All my associates report to my office or check in by 9 AM. I either spend the day with my new associates in the field doing training or go with seasoned associates to run presentations, do enrollments, and closing new groups.
長所
I don't sit in front of a computer all day, I travel a lot, I learn new things daily about my job, I am a great people person and remember the littlest of details
短所
Hard to schedule real life appointments because I am with one of my associates daily, Compensation is strictly commission based.
Great Work Place
Claims Specialist I (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA 319072017年11月05日
You work Monday through Friday off on holidays, The company is a family friendly environment. The hardest part is getting through training because you don't get the help you ask for nor need.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Good opportunity for those who enjoy being their own boss.
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Ashland, VA2017年11月03日
I worked for Aflac during the recession and found it challenging for that reason, but the company provides excellent training and support. Your pay is in direct proportion to how much you are willing to put into it, and the freedom of being an independent contractor is worth the risk.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Completely commission driven
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  all over2017年11月03日
My wife couldn't handle it. It was the greatest job ever when I got a $2,000 check (for about 3 days), then she'd start freaking out I was never going to make any more money and the kids would starve. I could defend it when money was coming in but as soon as I had a dry spell I had to find an hourly job.
長所
Make your own hours, unlimited potential.
No benifits, no guarentees
AFLAC selling insurance
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2017年11月03日
Selling insurance is never an easy job. But, meeting new people make it well worth the effort. I was never one to speak in front of a group a crowd of people, but, when I had to get in front of a group of people a explain health insurance I had no problem and the more I did it the easier it got. The hardest part of this job is the cold calls. You never know how you will be received. And no one liked rejection. But, once you get your foot in the door you can set your appointment and get on to the next call.
meeting people, making money
cold calls
社風
Promise a lot, deliver a little
Insurance Sales Agent (在職中) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2017年11月02日
When starting AFLAC, you are told if you make appointments you can take your manager out with you and they will help you close deals. Well, my manager couldn't close a deal for the life of her so I spent months getting appointment after appointment only to have meeting after meeting wasted. I've been working at Aflac for almost 8 months and I have made a total of about 1,200 dollars, and I was working everyday and constantly being praised for my commitment and work ethic.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
Horrible Internship
Intern (在職中) –  Silver Spring, MD2017年11月01日
was not the internship i was expecting. thought i would be shadowing underwriting or auditing, was actually out pedaling sales in the streets. would not recommend.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する