Aflacの社員レビュー

1,904 件のレビューを表示
社風
Not a bad place to work.
Claims Specialist II (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2017年10月27日
A great place to work where employees are well appreciated. Can be stressful at times but what job isn't. There are great benefits to working for this company
Customer Service Rep
Representative (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2017年10月26日
Customer service Representative position at Aflac requires 8-9 hrs via phone reviewing customer policies. Position was good and pay was fair for job duties.
Commission Only
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Norcross, GA2017年10月25日
They have you sit in this mandatory training class that you are not getting paid for and guarantee that you will succeed but how do you survive at the beginning with no money
You create your schedule
100% comission
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
good company/poor management
Insurance Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Palm Desert, CA2017年10月25日
good company/poor manager
manager played favorites
i left after securing a large account and havinng the manager give the commission to someone else!
good product
unfair manager
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
was not for me
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Spokane, WA2017年10月24日
the opportunity wasn't there. they hired too many people without support people building their business. veterans undercut new people consistently. no benefits.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 13いいえ報告する
fun and productive
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Moline, IL2017年10月24日
fast paced and fun place to work. I was able to use all of my skills and increase accuracy and efficiency in my work. I loved my co workers and managment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Productive and fun
Receptionist (現在は退職) –  Onsted, MI2017年10月23日
I would get to answered phones and help people get in contact with an agent to help them with there claims. I learned about so many different things while working for Aflac. Management was very friendly and fun, loved working with them. The hardest part of the job was taking calls and messages from the ones who were calling due to a death, cancer or something regarding there child. It was good feeling though at the end of the day knowing I helped people and their families at the end of the day though, and because of that it made me love doing the job.
長所
meet new people everyday, benifits
no paid vacation
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Always on the go.
Independent Licensed Agent (在職中) –  Pearl River, NY2017年10月23日
You have to constantly keep prospecting to bring in new business so that you can close business deals. Very hard to do drops and get an appointment. Referrals are one of the best methods to get new accounts.
cutthroat
Aflac Benefit Consultant (在職中) –  Cedar Falls, IA2017年10月22日
dont do it unless you like raman noodles. They talk a great game about pay, trips and such but none of its true , I am still waiting for a $100 bonus for a contest i won 4 wks ago
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ 1報告する
Office manager
Office Manager (現在は退職) –  Amarillo, TX2017年10月22日
I worked in the office, not an agent. Highly stressful, challenging and rewarding. If I was a decade younger, I would be an agent. Aflac is a good product and works well with the health insurance.
長所
Self motivated and pays out. Helping clients
短所
High stress meeting numbers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Sales and Insurance skills both necessary
Agent Representative (現在は退職) –  Tustin, CA2017年10月19日
I got hired on a commission only rate and was trained or several months. The downside for me was learning in a group setting and working without understanding the needs of the customer which a provider needs to express in cold sales.
長所
Good growing company for an excellent sales pro
短所
It could become alot of busywork, if a schedule is not made upon a sale because of the process insurance, providers need to implement afterwards, done individually.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
You own your own business
Sales Agent - Certified Insurance agent (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2017年10月18日
AFLAC is the type of job where you make your own ours and reap what you sew. Depending on your work ethic, and especially your personality, the job could go either way.
You make your own hours
短所
It's hard to leave the job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Great secondary income.
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Grand Forks, ND2017年10月16日
Saturation levels are too high for this to be a lucrative income unless you become a district or above coordinator. It's not a 9 to 5 job. Need to persevere for several years to have a good residual income. I recommend if it's additional retirement or secondary income. Great fun meeting people and helping protect families.
meeting and helping families/people
短所
long and a lot of off time hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ 2報告する
great work place
Insurance Agent/Appointment Setter (現在は退職) –  Fairfield, NJ2017年10月16日
Get in have a meeting with district managers.
how to prospect new business, how to present policy and services.
the management was very helpful in goal setting in your career.
the culture was great.
Just getting on track for getting commissions, but once on the sky was the limit. Just being out and about and meeting new people.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Highly recommend Aflac
MDM Business Systems Analyst (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2017年10月15日
"contractor" while at Aflac.

I also was asked to relocate to Columbus, Ga there The culture & people were great
I felt Columbus was too slow a pace
長所
Awesome People, not cut throat at all, decent folks
短所
no cons, people were awesome and decent
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Excellent Team Spirit
Benefits Analyst, Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (在職中) –  14 Wall Street, NYC2017年10月15日
A new recruit is required to make 300 phone calls a day to small business owners, follow up with companies where presentations have already been made and attend sales training sessions.

The most enjoyable part of the job is experiencing the assistance of colleagues and fellow team members. There are lots of dedicated people who really want to help you succeed.

The hardest part of the job is breaking down the resistance of employers to giving AFLAC agents permission to meet their employees and do a sales presentation.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
Tough to get started and slow going.
Benefits Coordinator (在職中) –  Rockledge, FL2017年10月14日
In all honesty it could be me, but it was just to slow to get going with the licensing and the introduction and training to start getting paid if you do get anything in the first month working. I’m not overly aggressive when it comes to sales. I poke and ask questions but I’m not in people’s face like “buy my stuff it’s great!” Again it could be me but its definitely not a job for everyone and have some money saved up before starting this job.
長所
Premo schedule as you set your own
短所
No sale no money and everything is on you dime when it comes to travel and licensing.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 13いいえ報告する
Educational
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Pismo Beach, CA2017年10月14日
The team worked well for a bit but the constant turnover of the employees gets to be wearing on a person's soul. Great job for a self motivated individual who doesn't care much about team work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Fun Place to work
Office Manager (現在は退職) –  Toms River, NJ2017年10月13日
I opened and closed the office for multiple different job types and personalities. I enjoy working with all types of individuals. I can have an interesting conversation with highly educated person as well as someone with lower educational background
長所
work with many people from many walks of live
hostile employees at times
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
社風
Each day is a totally different day meeting clients.
Benefits Advisor (在職中) –  Dallas, Texas2017年10月12日
Enjoyed helping people with choosing the right Aflac product for their need and budget. This company allows you the opportunity to grow according to your goals.
Bonus
短所
No major medical insurance offered
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する