Aflacの社員レビュー

2,485 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Opinion
Sales Executive (現在は退職) –  Sarasota, FL2018年8月08日
Achieve results at all cost s is not a way that i believe my training and licenses should be used in a way to produce results ...management constantly telling you one minute your great the next day when your sales are off your horrible......strange
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Spoke with potential clients seeking supplemental insurance. Assisted policy holders with question, other policies, or claims.
Associate (現在は退職) –  Shreveport, LA 711062018年8月07日
Go out to businesses to offer AFLAC. Set up enrollments for business. Assist policy holders with claims.
Learned how the policies work.
Management was very helpful.
Very relaxed environment.
Hardest part is not getting the businesses to participate and if you can't write policies then you can't get paid.
Enjoyed meeting people.
長所
Tell the policy holder they are going to receive money for their claim.
短所
Being paid on commission.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Productive, fast paced, work environment
Regional Recruiter (在職中) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年8月07日
Aflac has such a family oriented culture, they are the greatest company to work for. I reccommend them to anyone. You have a flexible work schedule, and an uncapped commission structure.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
None (現在は退職) –  SC2018年8月07日
The balance or work and life can be difficult of non-existent if the position deals with enrollment or implementation. Better opportunity for growth in other locations.
Intership
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  College Park, MD2018年8月06日
Was a great internship to be apart of. Was able to get first real experience in a business setting and began to develop skills in cold calling and sales.
Strong Company
Senior Recruiter (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年8月06日
Enjoyed my co-workers, working with different departments. Enjoyed the nature of my job and enjoyed working for this company. Lots of variety and diversity.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
contract work
Freelance Design Work (在職中) –  Michigan2018年8月06日
Worked with Aflac on contract to do some design pieces. Enjoyed working with the manager I worked with. He was very friendly and easy to get a hold of with any questions.
社風
Must be self starter and very motivated to succeed
Associate (現在は退職) –  Bismarck, ND2018年8月05日
I enjoyed my years at Aflac. The products are excellent. The training was good. I didn't care to travel to South Dakota for meetings. I was very self motivated and had great contacts that helped me be successful right away.
Unlimited income
no income
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
I enjoy working for aflac
Aflac Sales Associate (在職中) –  Clinton, NC2018年8月05日
i currently work for aflac and I enjoy it. I love how I get to make my own hours and the people that have helped me that work with aflac are very nice .
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
社風
Too many hiours for no pay!
Aflac Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Edmond, OK2018年8月04日
Aflac is strictly commission. You put in a hard days work and not get paid.Commissions are not great either.All the large accounts are already taken. In the beginning all the managers arenreal nice to yiou in the beginnining and when they decide they've gotten out of you all the accounts you brought with you and are not producing anymore then all the niceness is over!
Too much work
No pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Great Company
BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST III (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年8月03日
If I could go back I would. Love the culture, great management, great benefits, lots of employee recognition. Great building, Very family oriented, diverse, inclusive and rewarding.
Everything!!
Fixed Shifts
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Summary
Benefit Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Williamsburg, VA2018年8月03日
A productive workplace and it was a busy company. Whether you are celebrating a personal accomplishment or facing unexpected medical expenses, you can count on Aflac and the Aflac Duck to be by your side.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 3報告する
社風
You Need a Second Job to Supplement Income!!
Independent Contractor (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年8月02日
I went into the job not knowing pay is fully commaion based yet on the application it said $15/hour! I had to find a second job quickly especially with all the tests you have to pay for and the commuting.
Pay, Benefits, Make Your Own Schedule
Commission based only
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Productive, Fun, Rewarding
Customer Service/Claims Specialist (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年8月01日
AFLAC was a fun place to work. Employees were treated with respect and rewarded for their work as well as provided lots of incentives to work harder. There were no dull moments.
Can be a good job
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年8月01日
First this is a 100% commission job. When I first started it was fun and I was able to meet new people. Then the Regional Coordinator started getting on everyone and telling us we were not doing enough and to stop bullshitting. Then many people stated to quit. There is a high turnover rate of contracted self employed agents with Aflac. There is little training or guidance. The coordinators just tell you to go out and prospect for new groups and get appointments with the owner/decision maker.
短所
Being told you aren't doing enough
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
Licensed Life and Health Insurance Producer (在職中) –  Columbia, MD2018年7月31日
Every employee is out for him or herself. Not much of a helpful community. Management stresses production only. There was not much cooperation between employees and management.
trips and contests
Cold Calling without leads
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
I would avoid at all cost
Sales Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Lebanon, TN2018年7月31日
I was actually referred into Aflac and giving an interview. At the interview which was a bit short and only one interview (two if you count the one I had at a Panera Bread) bit weird but the main point is I was offered 2,000 a month plus commission. The 2,000 a month was supposed to be a guarantee for up to 6 months. So my first day at Aflac I was made to give a presentation which I shared no commission in and honestly I was fine with it but my issue during that time was that I knew absolutely nothing and they wanted to me give a presentation just because I was bilingual. And during training when I was then told I would be going business to business cold calling which is what I did not sign up for I still gave it 100% because I'm not the type to do anything with a half hearted effort. Anyways I had no contact with any team members when I would reach out everyone was to busy, and would we would have meetings everyone preached about how team oriented everyone was but when you called or texted everyone was to good to help out in the slightest bit. And when I did help out I was payed as a non employee. And not to mention they did not even follow their own procedures. I could have contacted home office but would it be worth it probably not, and at the office where I was at it was one top Aflac player who incorporated his family into the business with a very few others involved. not to mention they don't even give competitive insurance for their employees.
free time
短所
terrible training. no insurance. no salary
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Fun workplace
Recruiting Manager / Office manager (現在は退職) –  RTP2018年7月30日
When a policyholder or insured gets sick or hurt, Aflac pays cash benefits fairly, promptly and directly to the insured. For nearly six decades, Aflac voluntary insurance policies have given policyholders the opportunity to focus on recovery, not financial stress.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 8報告する
Awesome Company/ Hard to start out though
Tyler - Sales Agent (在職中) –  Tyler, TX2018年7月30日
There are plenty of opportunities to be successful, but just takes time. Hard to start your book of business, but great company and team members help. Love the company and atmosphere. Plenty of bonuses and ways to move up throughout the company or just stay as an agent if wished.
長所
Plenty of money to be made
Hard to start out
社風
You get out what you put in.
Supplemental Insurance Consultant (在職中) –  Malvern, PA2018年7月30日
Typical day is to make 100 cold calls to try and book appointment with business owners to share the value of offering Aflac products to their empoyees
Work-Life Balance