Aflacの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 2,592 件見つかりました 2,593 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
will not work until licensed
Insurance Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Rosedale, MD2018年10月21日
will not work unless licensed, if i am not licensed i will not get paid but they will hold your work for you but i dont know how true this is but the company from different areas wished to hire me until today and its 2018 that was back in 2012-2014 be licensed or you wont get paid and you pick how many hours you want to work...and the pay is decent ....good for the most part and benefits
everything but pay
not licensed
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Office and field work
Insurance Producer - Independent Contractor (1099) (在職中) –  Towson, MD2018年10月18日
A typical work day was in office calls and then meeting with clients in the field. This job was 100 % commission based. I decided to leave Aflac for a job with a more consistent salary.
Able to meet new people
Regional Admin/Recruiter (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年10月18日
This company is a great company to work for. the training and guidance Aflac gives makes you feel you are apart of a family.They teach you many different business skills.
good to their employees
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年10月17日
I was only there a short while but the company itself was good to it's employees. The training was excellent and very thorough and the job itself was not difficult at all.
great company
Sales / Customer service (現在は退職) –  Yakima, WA2018年10月17日
aflac is great. local management was clickish. if you weren't in their click they didn't help you grow your book of business. the company itself is a good company. i loved what i did with them. but if you weren't part of the local click, you got little to no help. the first manager i had was great but her replacement sucked.
Great for sales people
Territory Director (在職中) –  Jackson, TN2018年10月17日
Great opportunity to be your own boss for those looking to see how they will do in that situation. Company product and suite of tools supports hard working people. Activity is key to any sales position and in this role it is critical to early success.
社風
Aflac was a great company to work for
Independent Associate (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2018年10月16日
Aflac is a great start for anyone who wants to do sales, I worked with a great team, who did everything to provide the Associates with all the necessary tools to be successful.
長所
There was always celebrations and rewards for meeting yours goals toward success.
Marketing
Extremely stressful
Agent (現在は退職) –  Winona, MS2018年10月16日
Sales can be very stressful regardless. However, workimg in a rural area where there aren't many companies and yet many people competing to make sells means your chances and actually making a survivable living is very small. Comission based pay ad have to use your own resources from day one. If you're not making money but on the hunt daily and having to drive far places your resources tend to run out quickly.
Aflac company overview
Sales Associate/ Agent (現在は退職) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018年10月15日
Hard to sell products and make appointments with clients, all commission base, agent overflow in market, company turnover. Positive reinforcement. Aflac offers great incentives however this market is a hard sell.
長所
Free lunches, positive work enviornment
benefits, compensation
Know how to sell
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年10月15日
Aflac is always looking for new people to join them because it takes a certain type of person to be able to do it full time and make a profit enough to want to stay. They will give you the basis for knowing how to sell their product, but you have to learn how to evolve from there. The places you are trying to get have been hit by Aflac for a very long time and most of the people that did it before you were bad and left the potential client with a bad taste so you are immediately asked to leave by pretty much everyone.
長所
Income if you can get it
短所
Aflac's history in the sectors holds you down
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Mansfield, TX2018年10月11日
Despite the quality of the product, it is a tough sell to business owners. Commission only makes it harder on the agent. Although there were weekly meetings it was short on training. Needed more one on one and more assistance with getting meetings with business owners.
Freedom
短所
Better one on one training, no guarantees
社風
Great team to work with!
Business to Business Sales Representative (在職中) –  Crown Point, IN2018年10月10日
Overall a great opportunity if you are available to not have a consistent pay for your first few months. I currently am struggling with bills due to the job listing on indeed said salary but come to find out it’s commision only.
Advancement opportunity
Commission only
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Rigorous sales environment, more focused on sales then the client.
District Manager (現在は退職) –  Silver Spring, MD2018年10月10日
A typical day at work involved self marketing, closing meetings, enrollments, and strategic planning. I learned to be self sufficient by having to complete all of my own tasks and being responsible for my own business. Management was very weak and did not try to properly train employees, which created a high turnover. The workplace culture was a very much "What have you done for me lately" culture. I was able to learn how to recruit credible employees by using a different structure then what was being trained at the time. The hardest part of my job was penetrating a saturated market. As healthcare has become more expensive, clients do not want to purchase alternative benefits. I enjoyed being able to learn how to operate a difficult field.
長所
many awards given out, good work experience, created great business relationships.
短所
compensation was too low, no paid time off, saturated market conditions.
Fun atmosphere, Hard work
Aflac Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Twin Falls, ID2018年10月09日
it was an experience. You really have to be a self starter and motivate yourself you go out and prospect for business. If you cant plan and work your own scheduled you shouldn't apply because you will never make enough money to survive.
Its Commission Only
It's Okay
Customer Manager (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年10月08日
It was okay. It depends on your position, but it's to your advantage to have experience working in the company in order to be successful at upper management roles.
社風
There was no limit on what you made
SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Tacoma, WA2018年10月05日
Selling insurance should not be pushed on to people, but something they see benefit in. I prefer the warm selling vs cold calling which is what Aflac pushed every day of the week.
good money
It was outside sales
Review
Benefits Advisor (在職中) –  Bloomington, IN2018年10月05日
Everyday I travel to businesses to speak with the owner in order to speak with the employees. I then present to a group of employees, then do one-on-ones to employees who want any of our products. I then ask questions in order to find the best policies for them and their families.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 21いいえ報告する
社風
Good for someone who doesn't need steady pay
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  West Monroe, LA2018年10月03日
A typical day is going in and out of businesses for approximately 8 hours to attempt to make meetings and sales for benefits.
Management varies by location and by who changes into what roles (changed quite a bit during my 6 months there). Workplace culture is overall team-based, but you don't work as a team. Hardest part of the job is that there's not any type of compensation until you make a sale. The most enjoyable part for me was being able to meet a bunch of people I likely wouldn't have met otherwise.
長所
ability to set your own schedule and work at your own pace
no stability in pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
absolutely a fun and turn-on job
Representative (在職中) –  new york, ny2018年10月03日
aflac helps people and is a fun and "family feeling" place to work. Training is excellent atmosphere is excellent. EVERTHING is wonderful including the automatically stock-purchase plan. The only thing missing is a regular salary and I need that.

The hardest part of the job is getting appointments, the most enjoyable is truly helping people in need. I can't count the things I learned. There are simply too many.
culture and training
短所
hours and straight commission that can't be counted on
okay job
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2018年10月02日
if you are in the call center it is fast paced and can be very stressful at times. be ready for change because that can happen at any time. There are a lot of times that you will work over your shift.
申請されたプロフィール