Aflacの社員レビュー

2,089 件のレビューを表示
社風
Overall a decent company for supplemental Insurance
Administrative Assistance (現在は退職) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018年1月24日
I don't mean to give this a bad review, AFLAC itself isn't a bad company to work for I unfortunately didn't have a very good Manager. My friend who was a field agent at the time referred me to the position, she stayed with the company for 10 years so I guess that says something about AFLAC for itself.
Stealing clients
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Clayton, NC2018年1月23日
i worked fro aflac for 1 1/2 years and had a great time until i noticed they started giving my clients to new people and when i confronted them they brushed me off so don't fall or the trap
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Fun place to work
Field Associate (在職中) –  Brandon, MS2018年1月23日
If you like the freedom of working for yourself and setting your own hours and schedule, this would be the ideal place for you. It's competitive yet stressless
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
fake
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Massachusetts2018年1月22日
The management are not trained to manage people. This job hires literally anyone as a sales agent because they don't actually train you. There is HUGE turnover they do not invest in their people.They will say anything to get you in the door... that you will work for yourself and make your own hours then micromanage you. I studied sales in college and they basically do everything they said not to do. There are no territories so companies have already been called 20 times or more.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Working at Aflac
Office assistant (在職中) –  Bronx, NY2018年1月22日
Working at Aflac has given me great customer service skill, greeting people in the office, setting up meeting, making appointments on the phone. Opened up a new world in the insurance industry and understanding the purpose of insurance and working in a office. I prefer to have a more hands on type of work environment.
Working for a 500 fortune company
no benefits
社風
The Leadership is awesome!
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Hickory Hills, IL2018年1月22日
The leadership team is awesome. You have District Managers that care about your success. You have to put in the work and remain diligent and disciplined.
社風
Summary
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Saint Charles, MO2018年1月21日
Overall I loved Aflac and everyone there. They were very supportive and all around great. Very family oriented and made you feel like part of the Aflac family.
長所
Great people to work with
短所
Cold calls only to build business
You work for yourself
Agent (現在は退職) –  Centennial, CO2018年1月21日
Being an Aflac associate, I needed to use my car, phone, and purchase promotional items and food for clients. This is a 100% commission compensation job. If you are fortunate enough to land a client with over ten employees to participate, and do that every two weeks, you may be able to do this as a career. The regional manager is very friendly and goal oriented. The most difficult part of the job is driving around and walking in random business to find clients because they have all already had other Aflac agents call on them numerous times. I enjoyed the flexibility to work a short day when necessary.
長所
Work for yourself, plan your own day, work from home sometimes
短所
Long gaps between pay, no client base when starting, having to pay back commissions when policy holders drop coverage.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Aflac
Financial Consultant (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2018年1月19日
Great Company, very ethical. A great and excellent learning experience, awesome learning tools, and methods. A company who puts their clients, and their clients best interest first.
Great Place to work.
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年1月19日
As an independent Agent you work as hard as you want and can advance as high as you desire.
There is friendly competition and an incredible bonus and reward system.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
100% commission
Small Business Consultant (在職中) –  Florida State, FL2018年1月19日
Generating new leads is one of the hardest parts of the job. In order to get into the door of a new business, you must first get thru the doorkeeper. Then speak with the decision maker, who is normally unavailable before you’re even given an opportunity to sell your products to their employees. These steps are directly related to your productivity and pay, which require extremely long working hours without receiving pay. Not many people have this kind of cash available to spend without taking in an income, while they are trying to build a new business.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Good Place to work for if you like Sales/Marketing
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Glendora, CA2018年1月19日
Great place to work for, however high sales required in order to make good commission. Training is awesome and informative. Your direct manager will expect you to do lots of cold calling and canvassing
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
A lot of growth
Broker sales rep/CCM (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles County, CA2018年1月19日
It was great, had a lot of opportunities to grow up wards and across different positions in the company. I spent 10 years with the company, and don't regret any of it.
You fund yourself
Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Salem, OR2018年1月18日
Pure commission. They don't train you on the computer system. Your expected to pay for everything except sales materials. Nice people but they are not very professional.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
it sucked
Insurance producer (在職中) –  Jefferson City, MO2018年1月18日
They made promises that were not kept pay was not what was promised. The manager was all about him self. And was not helpful at all. YOu worked from the office and at home where on call all hours even in the middle of the night. You were unable to make personnal plans due to the fact you would have to drop them to attend meeting five or more times aweek.
Account Manager (現在は退職) –  Oak Park, MI2018年1月18日
Enjoyed learning and building a book of business. No health benefits, but good compensation package. Training was awesome and I had fun while I was there.
Compensation
No health benefits
Been here 16 years
Independent Sales Representative (在職中) –  Columbus, OH2018年1月18日
Looking to work with my passion of Football. Aflac is great product especaily our Cancer Plan. I have flexible hours but no health benefits are offered.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Wonderful for the right person
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Oshtemo, MI2018年1月17日
Aflac is a wonderful company to work for. I am horrible at "cold-calling" so this was not the right career for me. They offer great incentives and you have the possibility of making a lot of money but I am no salesman.
Own boss, incentives, money
Cold-calling
Sales
Independent Benefits Advisor (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2018年1月17日
Aflac is a sales driven company. A very good company linked with health insurance. While insurance cost continue to rise, funds for supplemental insurance continue to decrease. I'm self employed and self motivated but 100% commission based careers are jobs best suited for others. I enjoyed meeting people from all walks of life.
Schedule Flexibility
100% commission
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
社風
cold calling is not good business
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Gulfport, MS2018年1月17日
I was not a fan of going door to door and doing drop ins. I preferred to get the referrals and work for my leads. It wasn't a great place to really get a good idea of the insurance business. I think it was more of the bad side of the business.

総合評価