Aflacの社員レビュー

1,906 件のレビューを表示
Fun Place to work
Office Manager (現在は退職) –  Toms River, NJ2017年10月13日
I opened and closed the office for multiple different job types and personalities. I enjoy working with all types of individuals. I can have an interesting conversation with highly educated person as well as someone with lower educational background
長所
work with many people from many walks of live
hostile employees at times
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
社風
Each day is a totally different day meeting clients.
Benefits Advisor (在職中) –  Dallas, Texas2017年10月12日
Enjoyed helping people with choosing the right Aflac product for their need and budget. This company allows you the opportunity to grow according to your goals.
Bonus
短所
No major medical insurance offered
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Must have great work ethic
Sales Consultant (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2017年10月12日
The job is what you make since you are self-employed. The more customers you find who agree to your services, the more your compensation......................
社風
The people I worked with were great but the company not so much
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2017年10月11日
It was not what it was sold to be. I had trouble with my commissions and benefits. Money would be taken from me without proper explanation as to why. When you are commission only that matters.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
Challenging
Independent Insurance Sales Associate (在職中) –  Santa Ana, CA2017年10月11日
Challenging, face to face sales but it is not for shy people or for people expecting a base salary. It is a commission only job that can be financially good if the needed sales quotas are meet.
Good people
Good Company
Benefits Advisor (在職中) –  Pueblo, CO2017年10月11日
Aflac is a great company everyone is a team player and wants to help people. The reason i want a change is due to no job security and i have zero benefits. Also just for me personally i dont fully enjoy being and insurance agent.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
社風
Aflac is a great place to work
Sales Executive (現在は退職) –  Houston Heights, TX2017年10月06日
I really liked the Aflac culture. I would recommend anyone who wants to be there own boss and can persevere and learn everyday should check out Aflac.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
Aflac is a good company, it offers great products. The problem is that clients cancel their polizas at any time.
Life and Health Insurance Agent. (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2017年10月05日
Aflac is as good company, and it offers great products. The problem is that the clients cancel their insurances at any time, then you are obligated to return the many back to the company.
長所
Aflac offers great products..
短所
Earnings are never secured.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Overall good company
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST III (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2017年10月03日
Overall, this was a good company to work for. the work days can be a little stressful and there is little advancement outside of the call center. this was one of the major pain points.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Treat you like family
Administrative Specialist IV (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年10月03日
They are friendly and caring. They help each other as needed. I liked working for them. However, the position I cover, it is temporary with no sign of permanent.
friendly environment
短所
Take them a long time to hire perm
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Commission sales
District Sales Coordinator/Sales (現在は退職) –  Greenville, SC2017年10月03日
I worked with AFLAC, selling employee benefits to small businesses. I enjoyed the work ... straight commission sales. Met business owners, and offered supplemental insurance to their employees
Own boss
Straight commission
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Typical Commission Job
Benefits Coordinator (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年10月03日
The job is your typical commission job. They hire a lot of people and basically see who will cut it and who won't. They are more diligent in the hiring process though to try and hire more people that are an actual fit.

Management has had a history of each different one giving different direction which makes it difficult to know what is needed to be successful.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ報告する
Aflac Agent
Agent/Customer Service (在職中) –  Plymouth, NC2017年10月03日
As a agent this job gives me the time to manage my own day. I've learned how to sale insurance. The workplace is very calm. They treat each person as if you are special.
freedom
短所
slows down when your leads dry up
社風
Complete independence, good reputation, unlimited potential
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年10月03日
AFLAC has a good brand and great products. There is training for knowledge and sales techniques, enhanced most when matched with supportive management layers. As an independent agent, you control your own destiny: where, when, and how you work.

The biggest hurdle is directly related to being independent. For that freedom, you also cover your own budget, paid only upon sales completion.
Flexibility, unlimited potential
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Good place to work if you like independence.
Independent Contractor/ Sales Coordinator (在職中) –  Rock Hill, SC2017年10月03日
Aflac was good to me for over 10 years, but with healthcare up in the air in this country it is a time for change for me. The culture is good it is tough getting started in the beginning but the training is good.
Set your own schedule
No health insurance 100% comission
dont
Health insurance sales (現在は退職) –  Omaha2017年10月02日
Find a place that will actually educate you in the insurance field. Have at least 6 months of salary saved up to make it. Challenging market selling Aflac products
flexible schedule
短所
high employee churn, pay to get your per license hours and your exam fee out of pocket.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Job
Recruiting Assistant/ team leader (現在は退職) –  Greenville, SC2017年10月02日
I loved my job here I was very organized, it has great career choices. I had great benefits and I had great hours for my set days and times to work. I would tell you is a great place to work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Greats Sales Training
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Houston, TX2017年10月02日
I work at Eric Westall's Aflac Regional Office as an insurance agent. I recently started and I feel as though Eric really focuses on training which I noticed other companies don't. He has a great character and everyone else is very helpful!
Manage your own time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Not what was advertised
Agent (現在は退職) –  Troy, MI2017年10月02日
Training was good. Support for skills brought in was very poor. Accounts obtained were taken by other agent and management did not rectify the issue. Too many agents working the same region. No sense of respect for others hard work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Not what it seems
Consultant (在職中) –  Covington, LA2017年10月02日
You're a door to door insurance salesman. There is no paid training. And they assume that you're going to use your existing friends and family to sign them up to generate an initial income. But if, like me, your not from the area you live in and you don't have a close network, then you're work is even harder. You have to drive around every day going from business to business just trying to get an appointment to talk to a decision maker in order to get a meeting to explain the benefits and then a subsequent meeting to present to the employees.

If your household has at least one more person earning an income, you should have the ability to keep endlessly grinding through contacts until you can support yourself. Otherwise, you probably won't be able to keep your head above water long enough.

Don't get me wrong, being your own boss is the best, but good luck surviving until you get there.
長所
You are on your own schedule, i.e. your own boss.
短所
Endlessly grinding through contacts begging for appointments.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する