Aflacの社員レビュー

2,491 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Can be a good job
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年8月01日
First this is a 100% commission job. When I first started it was fun and I was able to meet new people. Then the Regional Coordinator started getting on everyone and telling us we were not doing enough and to stop bullshitting. Then many people stated to quit. There is a high turnover rate of contracted self employed agents with Aflac. There is little training or guidance. The coordinators just tell you to go out and prospect for new groups and get appointments with the owner/decision maker.
短所
Being told you aren't doing enough
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
Licensed Life and Health Insurance Producer (在職中) –  Columbia, MD2018年7月31日
Every employee is out for him or herself. Not much of a helpful community. Management stresses production only. There was not much cooperation between employees and management.
trips and contests
Cold Calling without leads
社風
I would avoid at all cost
Sales Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Lebanon, TN2018年7月31日
I was actually referred into Aflac and giving an interview. At the interview which was a bit short and only one interview (two if you count the one I had at a Panera Bread) bit weird but the main point is I was offered 2,000 a month plus commission. The 2,000 a month was supposed to be a guarantee for up to 6 months. So my first day at Aflac I was made to give a presentation which I shared no commission in and honestly I was fine with it but my issue during that time was that I knew absolutely nothing and they wanted to me give a presentation just because I was bilingual. And during training when I was then told I would be going business to business cold calling which is what I did not sign up for I still gave it 100% because I'm not the type to do anything with a half hearted effort. Anyways I had no contact with any team members when I would reach out everyone was to busy, and would we would have meetings everyone preached about how team oriented everyone was but when you called or texted everyone was to good to help out in the slightest bit. And when I did help out I was payed as a non employee. And not to mention they did not even follow their own procedures. I could have contacted home office but would it be worth it probably not, and at the office where I was at it was one top Aflac player who incorporated his family into the business with a very few others involved. not to mention they don't even give competitive insurance for their employees.
free time
短所
terrible training. no insurance. no salary
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Fun workplace
Recruiting Manager / Office manager (現在は退職) –  RTP2018年7月30日
When a policyholder or insured gets sick or hurt, Aflac pays cash benefits fairly, promptly and directly to the insured. For nearly six decades, Aflac voluntary insurance policies have given policyholders the opportunity to focus on recovery, not financial stress.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 8報告する
Awesome Company/ Hard to start out though
Tyler - Sales Agent (在職中) –  Tyler, TX2018年7月30日
There are plenty of opportunities to be successful, but just takes time. Hard to start your book of business, but great company and team members help. Love the company and atmosphere. Plenty of bonuses and ways to move up throughout the company or just stay as an agent if wished.
長所
Plenty of money to be made
Hard to start out
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
You get out what you put in.
Supplemental Insurance Consultant (在職中) –  Malvern, PA2018年7月30日
Typical day is to make 100 cold calls to try and book appointment with business owners to share the value of offering Aflac products to their empoyees
Work-Life Balance
100% commission; no benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Great company with a great product
MARKET TRAINER/STATE TRAINING COORDINATOR (現在は退職) –  Boise, ID2018年7月27日
Nothing to complain about at all with Aflac as an insurance carrier. Great insurance product. Company backs their product and pays their claims.
I think they underpay their employees. The compensate state managers highly, while under compensating the rest of the state sales management teams.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Fun
Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Bakersfield, CA2018年7月26日
Had fun while it last. But my team work was terrible. My manager was races. And uncomfortable to work with. Ifshe won't have been there maybe I would have stayed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 4報告する
社風
You learned, but there's no garanties on $$$$
AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE (在職中) –  San Juan, PR2018年7月25日
This is a great company but depends on the economy of the area your living . If the economy is heathly your sales would be good and your motivation to go ahead. It will give you a guaranty to cover your personal responsibility to go ahead in this industry.
lunch
no benefit
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Great learning experiance
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Covington, TN2018年7月25日
Love working with other agents and the customers. Great learning and many opportunities. Hardest part of the day was acquiring leads. I enjoyed working at my own pace and from home.
Executive Office
Executive Assistant/Office Manager (現在は退職) –  Modesto, CA2018年7月24日
I really enjoyed working as an executive office manager of Aflac insurance. I learned how to work independently and in a fast pace work environment. Customer service and interacting with others was the best part.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Wonderful Company to Work For
Customer Service Representative, I and II (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年7月23日
Aflac is a great, caring company to work for. There are over 5,000 employees, But it has the feel of extended family. The benefits and compensation are more than fair and the rotating schedule (you have preference choice), is based on your performance, but all shifts are great. In the Call Center you work, but it becomes a way of life.
Great Compensation
短所
Not all customer interactions are pleasant
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Limited by who is training you
Benefit Consultant (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2018年7月23日
Go along with person training you helps start up your business. Takes hundreds of door to door visits to get one sale. Plus is dealing with business management and usually decision makers.
Working with businesses
短所
takes hundreds of door to door businesses to make a sale.
Secured my own leads
Agent (現在は退職) –  Plymouth, MI2018年7月23日
Canvassed industrial parks, business offices. Met with owners in order to offer their employees benefits. No assigned territories. Other agents stole sales because of there being no assigned territories.
"Intern" During University
Insurance Sales and Benefits Consultant, Agent (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年7月22日
Was recruited as an intern during university. Not worth my time, very few of my fellow interns did anything substantial, and it was difficult to make any money. It did not really build up any skills despite basically being an unpaid internship. As a job it sounds great, (but not for me) however as an internship it was a poor choice.
Set your own hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Coming for your prospects!!
Insurance Associate (現在は退職) –  Jefferson City, MO2018年7月22日
Only apply if you have thousands of leads to give to your coworkers so they can cash in on you!! It takes three people to get a "group" going so keep in mind if you think this is a easy thing to do your crazy. Expect commission only and make sure that you work your butt of and make cold calls all day.
社風
Great company overall, but not much room for advancement
Agent Validation Specialist (在職中) –  Columbia, SC2018年7月20日
Working at Aflac is ok at first, but your career will become at a stand still if you don't know the right people. I will say that the company overall does more for their employees than any other company I have worked for.
Customer relations
Administrative Assistant (在職中) –  Columbia, SC2018年7月19日
At Aflac I worked in many different areas. I loved learning about what agents and brokers do. EAW is a wonderful event at Aflac. That week is full of fun and teamwork.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 4報告する
Good Company
Sales Associate (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年7月19日
Aflac is a good company where you get to be your own boss and work when you want to work because it is strictly commission based. This can be a blessing or a curse. It gets very frustrating when the potential clients very rarely cooperate with you.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Lack of Management support
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Palermo, ND2018年7月18日
Management does not encourage mentors to teach product knowledge or sales techniques. Management not involved in employees journey to succeed. Supervisors too bust selling for themselves to help new employees.
"Self Employed"