Aflacの社員レビュー

2,096 件のレビューを表示
You fund yourself
Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Salem, OR2018年1月18日
Pure commission. They don't train you on the computer system. Your expected to pay for everything except sales materials. Nice people but they are not very professional.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
it sucked
Insurance producer (在職中) –  Jefferson City, MO2018年1月18日
They made promises that were not kept pay was not what was promised. The manager was all about him self. And was not helpful at all. YOu worked from the office and at home where on call all hours even in the middle of the night. You were unable to make personnal plans due to the fact you would have to drop them to attend meeting five or more times aweek.
Account Manager (現在は退職) –  Oak Park, MI2018年1月18日
Enjoyed learning and building a book of business. No health benefits, but good compensation package. Training was awesome and I had fun while I was there.
Compensation
No health benefits
Been here 16 years
Independent Sales Representative (在職中) –  Columbus, OH2018年1月18日
Looking to work with my passion of Football. Aflac is great product especaily our Cancer Plan. I have flexible hours but no health benefits are offered.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Wonderful for the right person
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Oshtemo, MI2018年1月17日
Aflac is a wonderful company to work for. I am horrible at "cold-calling" so this was not the right career for me. They offer great incentives and you have the possibility of making a lot of money but I am no salesman.
Own boss, incentives, money
Cold-calling
Sales
Independent Benefits Advisor (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2018年1月17日
Aflac is a sales driven company. A very good company linked with health insurance. While insurance cost continue to rise, funds for supplemental insurance continue to decrease. I'm self employed and self motivated but 100% commission based careers are jobs best suited for others. I enjoyed meeting people from all walks of life.
Schedule Flexibility
100% commission
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
社風
cold calling is not good business
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Gulfport, MS2018年1月17日
I was not a fan of going door to door and doing drop ins. I preferred to get the referrals and work for my leads. It wasn't a great place to really get a good idea of the insurance business. I think it was more of the bad side of the business.
Positive work environment, competative
Licensed Life and Health Agent (現在は退職) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA2018年1月17日
Great place to work but return can be limited based on client base.
Some end up making a lot of money and others make little to nothing.
Company basically helps candidates to get their agents license and provides excellent marketing training. However pay is based on commission only with limited leads to do so.
Great marketing training
短所
Leads provided by Aflac are just a list of companies in the area you service.
disappointing
Independent Insurance Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Howell, MI2018年1月17日
this position didnt live up to its hype which was contingent upon me taking this job. the training was non existent and the person whom i reported to showed little interest or sincerity in working alongside me as i learned the business and started generating a book of business.
Awesome career path
Licensed Insurance Sales Agent (在職中) –  Nashville, TN2018年1月17日
This is an amazing career path if you are stable and financially comfortable. This a commission paid basis and can earn a lot if you have the funds to cushion while you get started
Commission Based
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Fairfield, NJ2018年1月17日
Aflac has the potential for a starting sales associate/insurance producer to be successful. However it takes some time before becoming successful. Cold calls/Corporate drops/Referrals needed in order to book appointments. Trainings available to help sharpen knowledge and presentation tools.
Flexible
Commission based
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Prepare to starve
BENEFITS COORDINATOR (現在は退職) –  Lafayette, LA2018年1月17日
Let me start by saying that the Aflac products are awesome. I have them myself and would not let them go for anything. The Aflac in my area hired as many people as were willing to take and pass the state license testing. The idea is to get a few small business opportunities that the new agent may know then turn these over to the long time agents for renewal purposes. New agents do not get to share in the existing customer pool to at least make some money to survive while prospecting. Long time agents, that are already receiving renewals and didn't want to go out pulling doors, serviced the few companies that were brought in by new agents that had to leave due to not making an income. So if interested in working at Aflac have at least 12 months reserves to be able to get your book of business working.
Great product
starve till you make it
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Starter job
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  ohio2018年1月17日
Starter job great learning experiences ............ Well known company name good team you have to get involved in order to exceed now providing group business and individual policy
長所
Meet and work with great people
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Sales
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Rocky Hill, CT2018年1月17日
This was a temporary job to get me back on my feet. It did that and allowed me to network while selling and identify my next career opportunity. Must be motivated to sell if you want to be successful.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Poor management
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Mount Zion, IL2018年1月16日
Horrible management, district manager found chosen favorite and stuck with him, everybody quit. No pay unless you landed deal and agents were constantly tripping over each other because no zone or territory. Other districts even allowed to call on our prospects. District manager was even poaching my strong possible customers.
Benefits consultant (現在は退職) –  Albany, NY2018年1月16日
Executed the sale of custom insurance plans to businesses.
Consulted with various business owners to tailor insurance plans to the needs of their business and
employees.
Assisted human resources with the recruitment processes of new hires and participated in applicant interviews.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Unfulfilling
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  CT2018年1月16日
Market is flooded with agents who frequently overlap sales areas; appetite for new sales not as stout as touted; difficult to rely upon as primary income source
set your own schedule
develop your own leads
Need startup money
District Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Marriottsville, MD2018年1月16日
AFLAC can be a great place if you have money to self-start. You need about a year's worth of money saved to get this business going, otherwise you will be poorer than when you start.
unlimited potential
need start up money
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Intern
Associate (在職中) –  Dayton, OH2018年1月14日
It was an interesting place to intern at and get some knowledge to gain from this experience. The hardest part of the job was it being based on compensation, not a for sure salary.
LArge turnover
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年1月14日
commission only sales is way too tough to last long unless you continually get big breaks. long hours, wasted time, over saturated. management will use new recruits to build their accounts and then happily let them go
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する