Aflacの社員レビュー

2,341 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Great Company
Sales and Marketing Intern (現在は退職) –  Newark, DE2018年4月30日
Great experience as i completed the internship during my junior year of college. It gave me a chance to see what the real world is about in addition to making some extra money.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Big Mistake
District Sales Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年4月30日
The presentation of the positions available was in no shape or way what the reality of what working for this company was like. I suggest anyone that wants to lose 50 lbs, go to work here.
deception Grande
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Awesome place to work
Communications Specialist III (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年4月30日
Aflac was the best company I have ever worked for! They value their employees, believe in advancement opportunities and provide the necessary education for advancement. I loved working there!!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
No money in certain areas
Independent Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Brownwood, TX2018年4月30日
I sold in an area that has income average 25000/ yr.. manager and wife had inherited most of area from father .. hard to make money... ask to come back part time.. they never would set a meeting to discuss it.. be careful
Flexible schedule
短所
No money to be made in poor areas that have been monopolized
Differentiate pls...
INDEPENDENT AGENT (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年4月30日
Understand that I worked for an agent of Aflac. Not directly Aflac. Therefore, Aflac may be a great company but the agency may differ in how they handle or deal with situations.
independent contractor
短所
door to door, cold calling
Great product
Accounting Specialist II (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年4月27日
It was a good place to work. As a Secretary there, I learned more about the company. Most of the folks were great and loved their work. Happy that title and pay of my previous position was changed for the better.
Compensation was fair and loved employee matching to 401k
Production levels not consistent
社風
Large company with a heart
Manager (現在は退職) –  Irvine, CA2018年4月26日
May have changed lately with a lot of change and new people from competitors but when I was there it was a great company, generous and fair and they trusted their leaders and employees to do what they thought was right. I worked in the field under fantastic managers, all of whom have now been transitioned out or retired.
Many great leaders
短所
Great leaders have been replaced due to retirement or fresh blood
Aflac
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Tallahassee, FL2018年4月26日
Loved the job. have to have a go getter mentality in order to survive. if you want to make money you have to go make it yourself. great culture. quarterly events are amazing
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
typical independent sales position
Assistant District Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Albany, NY2018年4月25日
feast or famine. Get ready for the revolving door. Employee turn over is high to say the least. One in every 15 employees make it. Due to unreliable income.
Great Opportunity for hard workers
DISTRICT SALES MANAGER (在職中) –  jacksonville, fl2018年4月25日
Great commission, stock, bonus and advancement opportunities. Hard workers only need apply.

I got to work with different people everyday figuring out how to help them with benefits decisions. Worked with businesses and their employees.
長所
flexible schedule, great commission and bonus
not easy job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Customer Service Specialist 2 (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年4月24日
Aflac is a great place to work but it really depends on the department. I worked in the call center for 2 years and I realized that Im not a over the phone customer service person. but overall its a great company to work for
great pay with benefits
call center
Stressful but rewarding job
Agent (在職中) –  Centennial, CO2018年4月24日
This is a job that is based on how much effort you are willing to put into your business. You make your hours and days you work. It is difficult in the beginning because it is only commission and building your book is difficult. You have the opportunity to make a lot of money but you will need to put in the work to get there.
Flexible, Your own business
Commission based, Cold Calling
社風
did not feel part of this company
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  San Juan, PR2018年4月23日
did not feel a part of this company as a sales representative i wanted to feel more a part of this company but did not achieve this so the motivation was not their.
no salaries
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Great Product
Corporate Trainer (現在は退職) –  Salem, OR2018年4月22日
Amazing products lack of support from managers. Unrealistic goals for success . Unfair work/life balance. 1099 employees are told unrealistic amount of money to be earned.
Waste of Time
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年4月22日
Now you must really be knowledgeable of sales. And for people who are considering taking this Career with them watch out, You must have LIFE & Health License and not to mention is all commission base. I wish they had told us that through our interview email instead of wasting our time and gas. SO ALL COMMISSION BASE PLUS YOU NEED YOUR LICENSE I think is a waste a TIME. Either start your own insurance company or work for a standard company this place is a waste of time.
Cant think of any
短所
Driving, Waste of your time, money, gas.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
社風
More of a scam than a job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Novi, MI2018年4月22日
Worked there for three months. Worked my tail off to get new accounts for the company, got my manager in front of numerous business owners and did all I could do on my part to build a book of business. For some reason, no one there has any closing skills; wasn't able to get a single stable account. The account I did mange to secure, my manager let fail (couldn't keep up with his own workload, which showed in his clients 'dissatisfaction). As a result I'm now nearly $3,000 in debt due to advanced commissions. You work your butt off for loans and then your managers rob you and put you in debt when you leave. If you have half a brain and some people skills, Aflac will hire you. Most of the people I saw Aflac hiring for new associates were totally incompetent and had no idea what they signed up for. Aflac's products are valuable for small businesses, but working there? I would have made more money working at McDonalds.
Work environment, very homely
短所
Make no money, be lied to about making money, will screw you every chance they get
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
5. Highly on demand technology adapted
6. Career growth providing for the employees
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Licensed Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  NC2018年4月21日
too much work for commission. if you dont LOVE sales dont do it. it doesnt compensate for the ware and tear on your car. training is difficult because you must travel for it too
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Insurance
Independent Contractor (現在は退職) –  Raleigh, NC2018年4月19日
Typical day would be to tour different businesses and try to sell Aflac's products.
Hardest part of selling the product was learning the most companies offer insurance to their employees, therefore not seeing the need for my product.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Awesome
Team Leader and Trainer (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2018年4月19日
Aflac is a great place to work with unlimited opportunities. Having worked here for over 25 years I have seen many changes most of which were good ones. The company has a friendly and professional atmosphere and continuously find time to celebrate it's employees.
Flexible schedules