AflacのAgentポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 101 件見つかりました
Agent
Agent (現在は退職) –  Carroll, IA2017年12月11日
Working with great people that are willing to working to help you work towards your goals.
It established your roll in the community as a independent agent.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
I was an Independent agent
Agent (現在は退職) –  Virginia Beach, VA2017年10月30日
I worked semi-independently, I set my own schedule and created my own work zone. I managed my own time, took breaks when I needed and took time off when I needed.
I was my own boss
短所
I worked on commission so the pay was not always great
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Sales and Insurance skills both necessary
Agent Representative (現在は退職) –  Tustin, CA2017年10月19日
I got hired on a commission only rate and was trained or several months. The downside for me was learning in a group setting and working without understanding the needs of the customer which a provider needs to express in cold sales.
長所
Good growing company for an excellent sales pro
短所
It could become alot of busywork, if a schedule is not made upon a sale because of the process insurance, providers need to implement afterwards, done individually.
Not what was advertised
Agent (現在は退職) –  Troy, MI2017年10月02日
Training was good. Support for skills brought in was very poor. Accounts obtained were taken by other agent and management did not rectify the issue. Too many agents working the same region. No sense of respect for others hard work.
Poor
Agent (現在は退職) –  Beaumont, TX2017年9月26日
Waste of time, working for this company. They use you so much and don't pay a dime. cheater in insurance business? They use you for all time and no help provided. Aflac name business hate you so bad.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 4報告する
社風
Fast paced cold calling position
Agent (在職中) –  Garden City, NY2017年8月06日
All Aflac Agents are provided the same leads making it difficult to cold call because receptionists are getting calls from all over. I thought Aflac would sell itself because I love everything about it including the coverage.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Great Atmosphere and Good Place to Work
BUSINESS SOLUTIONS AGENT (在職中) –  Mount Juliet, TN2017年8月03日
I enjoy working for Aflac. The hardest part of the job is getting out of the door to go to work mentally. The most enjoyable part of the job is having the flexibility to have a work/life balance. The atmosphere is energetic and you have to be willing to go out and meet people. The management team just wants you to go and do your job just like most management teams.
work your on schedule
短所
if you don't like working on commissions then it is not the place for you
社風
A very positive, cooperative environment
Agent (現在は退職) –  Garden City, NY2017年8月01日
Aflac features a very positive, cooperative environment in which your coworkers and managers provide plenty of encouragement and advice. The managers will not stand over your shoulder and so you will have to be a self-starter to succeed.
長所
The compensation is straight commission. The sky's the limit.
短所
The compensation is straight commission. There's no guarantee of compensation.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Stability
agent (在職中) –  California2017年7月31日
Great company to work for but you need to believe you could do it be very consistent. Be ready for allot of rejection but its very rewarding
when your able to help employees cover there families for the unexpected.
flexibility
commission
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Insurance sales
Agent (現在は退職) –  Show Low, AZ2017年7月20日
You are your own boss working on your own schedule. Up front premium commissions are good but it takes a long time to build a client list and residual income.
長所
set your own hours and schedule
短所
It takes a long time to build a decent income. pay all your own expenses
Very competitive business
Agent (現在は退職) –  Virginia Beach, VA2017年7月12日
Services are fabtastic but cery saturated market. High turnover. Takes a good 5 years to accumulate enough residual income to start paying off. Limited support in the field.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Ever changing
AGENT (在職中) –  boardman ohio2017年7月10日
Aflac is a great company to work for but it has the down falls of any commission only based job. The commission rate is great but there is weeks you will go without a paycheck because that is the name of the game.
cool place
Agent, Michigan (在職中) –  Grand Rapids Mi2017年7月06日
Hard to get started. Loads of support from management to get you going. The market is highly saturated and the insurance salesman get a very bad rap.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Fun
Agent (現在は退職) –  Raymore, Mo2017年6月23日
Great company.
.Team players. Very helpful to new Agents.

Started early. Went on calls either already had appointments or cold calls.
The people I worked with were super.
長所
Goal Setting, Fun, relaxed.
Cold Calls not for me.
If you are a salesman
Agent (在職中) –  San Antonio, TX2017年6月09日
Very much a challenge for new Agents. No money until you sell. If can take 6 months to a year to build a book of business and most major accounts are already booked.
Freedome
No Mone
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Too saturated with agents
Agent (現在は退職) –  Greenville, NC2017年6月06日
This was not a good working environment because the company had so many agents in the field already hounding companies to purchase the products that there was no room for growth. The companies were hostile towards new agents coming in and it was stressful to find enough interested companies to even make a profit. I had to pay back my salary because people jumped on their contracts. Basically, I didn't get paid for my work and dedication.
I took the job assuming it was a job and not volunteer work. I do volunteer work already and unfortunately I can't pay my bills on the volunteer work.
Flexible times
No pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
Has its ups and downs!
Contract Agent (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2017年5月23日
Has the potential to bring you a great harvest if trained correctly. I really enjoyed the flexibility and the other agents being so supportive. Opportunity was there but you must fight to keep your hard work intact.
Great income
短所
Profit has unfortunate turnover.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 3報告する
Horrible compensation
Agent (在職中) –  Ridgeland, MS2017年5月20日
This company would be great if they cared more about their agents in the field. The compensation is way to low for all the hours you have to put in, if they were to pay their agents more their turn over wouldn't be so high.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
Gotta love the DUCK
Agent (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2017年5月08日
I was with the company for a very short time and I enjoyed it all. The training was awsome and the upper management is great. This is not the place for introverts. You get out what you put in. Lots of contests and prizes to be won. BIG on recognition.
Hard Job
Inurance Agent (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年3月28日
Love this job when youre able to get in front of the business owner.
The hardest part of this is getting into the businesses and then holding on to the business. Lots of prospecting, cold calling and determination needed for the long haul.
time is your own
短所
its hard to stay motivated, taxes
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する