AflacのAgentポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 129 件見つかりました 2,397 件のレビューを見る
Sales
Agent (現在は退職) –  Casa Grande, AZ2018年7月17日
Hated Sales. Cold calling is hard in all sales jobs. I worked with a friend to help out but I hated the whole thing. Money is good if you can make the sales.
Money
Cold Calling
Typical day
Agent (在職中) –  Lafayette, LA2018年7月13日
A typical day here is burning your own gas riding around Louisiana praying and hoping someone opens an account with. If you don't open any accounts you don't get paid basically.
Commission only
社風
Great people, but not enough compensation to live on.
Agent (現在は退職) –  Manhattan, KS2018年7月06日
I put 43,000 miles on my vehicle in one year trying to make this job work. I went out every day making cold calls. I got stood up regularly for appointments with business owners. The market is extremely saturated for supplemental insurance and Aflac gives you no help with any book of business. I can confidently say I did everything I could to make this job work, but at the end of the day you have to be able to pay the bills.
長所
Flexibility to make your own schedule
短所
Saturated market with no base pay.
Wonderful Products
Agent (現在は退職) –  Greenville, NC 278582018年6月24日
The company itself has wonderful products. As a sales rep, culture is very intense and demanding.
The market is also glutted and I found potential clients to be annoyed at "yet another Aflac agent".
Yet they keep adding more agents to step on each other.
Not a positive experience
Excellent Career for Entreprenuer
Agent, CIT, DSC (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年5月21日
This is an excellent opportunity for the motivated individual that is looking to get into the industry with a Top Rated carrier that provides excellent training and tools to succeed.
Flexible Schedule
Aflac is great
Aflac Agent (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年5月19日
Aflac is great. I really believe in the company that I work for and what we do. I have a lot of respect for the product that we offer as well as the people that I work for
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Great company and product
Aflac Agent (在職中) –  Orlando, FL2018年5月12日
This is a Commission position and you make it based on your desire to do the required things to succeed. These include contacting daily enough people to explain in detail the benefits of Aflac policies and then enrolling them. Management is good and there to help and it has a great workplace culture. Hardest part of job is one must be an extrovert and enjoy constantly meeting new people.
長所
Great product and very helpful management
cold calling
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Stressful but rewarding job
Agent (在職中) –  Centennial, CO2018年4月24日
This is a job that is based on how much effort you are willing to put into your business. You make your hours and days you work. It is difficult in the beginning because it is only commission and building your book is difficult. You have the opportunity to make a lot of money but you will need to put in the work to get there.
Flexible, Your own business
Commission based, Cold Calling
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
I love my job and helping people and everything that Aflac stands for and behind
Agent (在職中) –  Wilmington, NC2018年3月22日
I am loyal, trustworthy and dependable and I expect nothing less from the company I work for which Aflac does. You make your own schedule which is great but also remember that if you aren't working then you aren't making any money. You have to put in the time to see the results.
長所
You work with people you want to work with
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
100% Commission
agent/Advisor (現在は退職) –  Florida2018年3月13日
Cold calling and door knocking not my strength.Just not a sales person. too much pounding the Street. I did not like this job. the company is great as are the people and management staff.
長所
great management and great people.
Sales
Poor manager
Agent (現在は退職) –  San Juan, PR2018年3月08日
Some co workers are bad persons. There are envy and favoritism. No good comissions. Not good supervisión. And other things that isn't well for nobody..
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Just okay
Agent (現在は退職) –  Gates, NC2018年2月21日
It does offer flexible hours, but the more you work the more you get paid.

Pay is commission based only.

you are pushed to sell as much as you can, and to anyone and everyone. Even though the company itself does not push for that.

It is very cut throat, some will steal your accounts that you are working on.
self employed
短所
not very ethical (people not the company)
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Competitive and Rewarding
AGENT (在職中) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX2018年2月17日
Overall a great place to work: the earning potential is tremendous and they have a great training program.

The most difficult part of the job is the degree of cold-calling involved and the best part of the job is the confidence AFLAC offers with their products.
Commissions are generous.
短所
A great deal of cold-calling.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Love working with people
Agent (在職中) –  Hazleton, PA2018年2月11日
I love working with Aflac. It is a team effort and my district manager taught me so much. I would recommend working for Aflac to everyone. It gives you also freedom and having a personal life.
love meeting new people
短所
sometimes getting new businesses but the name sells its self
Agent (在職中) –  Salinas, CA2018年1月25日
It was definitely the best job I've had so far. Great team. Always trying to help and teach you to become your won boss. I definitely recommend the company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
door to door sales
Agent (現在は退職) –  Norfolk, VA2018年1月24日
this was a door to door sales job,was not hourly paid,only on commission,long day of walking and knocking on doors on a day to day bases regardless of the weather,ongonig traing every week,and out of town training every two months,your boss recived a part of your pay
meeting new people
only paid commision
You work for yourself
Agent (現在は退職) –  Centennial, CO2018年1月21日
Being an Aflac associate, I needed to use my car, phone, and purchase promotional items and food for clients. This is a 100% commission compensation job. If you are fortunate enough to land a client with over ten employees to participate, and do that every two weeks, you may be able to do this as a career. The regional manager is very friendly and goal oriented. The most difficult part of the job is driving around and walking in random business to find clients because they have all already had other Aflac agents call on them numerous times. I enjoyed the flexibility to work a short day when necessary.
長所
Work for yourself, plan your own day, work from home sometimes
短所
Long gaps between pay, no client base when starting, having to pay back commissions when policy holders drop coverage.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Really good company
agent (現在は退職) –  Evansville, IN area2017年12月31日
I called on businesses and provided really great products to fill in gaps their employees might have in their health care packages while saving the companies and the employees taxes by helping the companies implement section 125 plans for pre taxing benefits. It was a really good feeling to leave a business knowing you were helping their employees better take care of their families, that you were also helping a business add cash to their bottom lines, and at the same time, yes....I made a really nice income from the company.
長所
Meeting and helping people.
短所
None to really speak of that I can think of.
A typical day at work
Agent (現在は退職) –  Central Florida2017年12月30日
This job afforded great flexibility with work and home. A typical day started in the morning with checking your email and phone messages. Then you would check your calendar and see what time you had either a presentation or enrollment set for that day. If nothing on the docket, you would start cold calling or go to your manager's office for training. My day would be anywhere from 4 hours to 8 hours long, depending on what I decided to do for that day.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
would not recommend
Agent (在職中) –  Fullerton, CA2017年12月20日
comission based job hard to find and close new accounts even with following their sales tactics, with zero help from your co workers or boss wasnt making as much money as was promised
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する