AflacのAgentポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 133 件見つかりました 2,510 件のレビューを見る
Potential but lack of Consistency
Account Agent (現在は退職) –  Camarillo, CA2018年9月18日
Not a job for a recent graduate of college or Grad school. Little to know chance for advancement and minimal support after introductory stage.
Many people end up quitting within the first 6 months.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
I already had my insurance card when I worked there
Agent (現在は退職) –  Charleston, WV2018年9月12日
Aflac was not that bad to work for I still have Aflac stuffed animals that say Aflac. My manager was not bad he roped me into one day going to a coal company to sign up workers. That was about the only paycheck I got from them. They did make us go to Morgantown, WV to stay at a hotel for a sales meeting. I think I left them after that.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 3報告する
Secured my own leads
Agent (現在は退職) –  Plymouth, MI2018年7月23日
Canvassed industrial parks, business offices. Met with owners in order to offer their employees benefits. No assigned territories. Other agents stole sales because of there being no assigned territories.
社風
Great company overall, but not much room for advancement
Agent Validation Specialist (在職中) –  Columbia, SC2018年7月20日
Working at Aflac is ok at first, but your career will become at a stand still if you don't know the right people. I will say that the company overall does more for their employees than any other company I have worked for.
Sales
Agent (現在は退職) –  Casa Grande, AZ2018年7月17日
Hated Sales. Cold calling is hard in all sales jobs. I worked with a friend to help out but I hated the whole thing. Money is good if you can make the sales.
Money
Cold Calling
Typical day
Agent (在職中) –  Lafayette, LA2018年7月13日
A typical day here is burning your own gas riding around Louisiana praying and hoping someone opens an account with. If you don't open any accounts you don't get paid basically.
Commission only
社風
Great people, but not enough compensation to live on.
Agent (現在は退職) –  Manhattan, KS2018年7月06日
I put 43,000 miles on my vehicle in one year trying to make this job work. I went out every day making cold calls. I got stood up regularly for appointments with business owners. The market is extremely saturated for supplemental insurance and Aflac gives you no help with any book of business. I can confidently say I did everything I could to make this job work, but at the end of the day you have to be able to pay the bills.
長所
Flexibility to make your own schedule
短所
Saturated market with no base pay.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Wonderful Products
Agent (現在は退職) –  Greenville, NC 278582018年6月24日
The company itself has wonderful products. As a sales rep, culture is very intense and demanding.
The market is also glutted and I found potential clients to be annoyed at "yet another Aflac agent".
Yet they keep adding more agents to step on each other.
Not a positive experience
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Excellent Career for Entreprenuer
Agent, CIT, DSC (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年5月21日
This is an excellent opportunity for the motivated individual that is looking to get into the industry with a Top Rated carrier that provides excellent training and tools to succeed.
Flexible Schedule
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Aflac is great
Aflac Agent (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年5月19日
Aflac is great. I really believe in the company that I work for and what we do. I have a lot of respect for the product that we offer as well as the people that I work for
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Great company and product
Aflac Agent (在職中) –  Orlando, FL2018年5月12日
This is a Commission position and you make it based on your desire to do the required things to succeed. These include contacting daily enough people to explain in detail the benefits of Aflac policies and then enrolling them. Management is good and there to help and it has a great workplace culture. Hardest part of job is one must be an extrovert and enjoy constantly meeting new people.
長所
Great product and very helpful management
cold calling
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Stressful but rewarding job
Agent (在職中) –  Centennial, CO2018年4月24日
This is a job that is based on how much effort you are willing to put into your business. You make your hours and days you work. It is difficult in the beginning because it is only commission and building your book is difficult. You have the opportunity to make a lot of money but you will need to put in the work to get there.
Flexible, Your own business
Commission based, Cold Calling
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
I love my job and helping people and everything that Aflac stands for and behind
Agent (在職中) –  Wilmington, NC2018年3月22日
I am loyal, trustworthy and dependable and I expect nothing less from the company I work for which Aflac does. You make your own schedule which is great but also remember that if you aren't working then you aren't making any money. You have to put in the time to see the results.
長所
You work with people you want to work with
100% Commission
agent/Advisor (現在は退職) –  Florida2018年3月13日
Cold calling and door knocking not my strength.Just not a sales person. too much pounding the Street. I did not like this job. the company is great as are the people and management staff.
長所
great management and great people.
Sales
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Poor manager
Agent (現在は退職) –  San Juan, PR2018年3月08日
Some co workers are bad persons. There are envy and favoritism. No good comissions. Not good supervisión. And other things that isn't well for nobody..
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Just okay
Agent (現在は退職) –  Gates, NC2018年2月21日
It does offer flexible hours, but the more you work the more you get paid.

Pay is commission based only.

you are pushed to sell as much as you can, and to anyone and everyone. Even though the company itself does not push for that.

It is very cut throat, some will steal your accounts that you are working on.
self employed
短所
not very ethical (people not the company)
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
Competitive and Rewarding
AGENT (在職中) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX2018年2月17日
Overall a great place to work: the earning potential is tremendous and they have a great training program.

The most difficult part of the job is the degree of cold-calling involved and the best part of the job is the confidence AFLAC offers with their products.
Commissions are generous.
短所
A great deal of cold-calling.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Love working with people
Agent (在職中) –  Hazleton, PA2018年2月11日
I love working with Aflac. It is a team effort and my district manager taught me so much. I would recommend working for Aflac to everyone. It gives you also freedom and having a personal life.
love meeting new people
短所
sometimes getting new businesses but the name sells its self
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Agent (在職中) –  Salinas, CA2018年1月25日
It was definitely the best job I've had so far. Great team. Always trying to help and teach you to become your won boss. I definitely recommend the company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
door to door sales
Agent (現在は退職) –  Norfolk, VA2018年1月24日
this was a door to door sales job,was not hourly paid,only on commission,long day of walking and knocking on doors on a day to day bases regardless of the weather,ongonig traing every week,and out of town training every two months,your boss recived a part of your pay
meeting new people