AflacのBenefits Consultantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 121 件見つかりました 2,397 件のレビューを見る
You are your own boss
Benefits Consultant and Asset Management (在職中) –  Glen Allen, VA2018年7月18日
The first month is spent learning and mastering the products and communication skills. Management is more than willing to help whenever you need it. You have to really be careful about time management as this career is strictly commission based. A majority of this career is driving, conversing, and maintaining relationships with local businesses. Also focuses heavily on technology for enrollments.
Great management. Flexible hours
Commission based
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Disappointment
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Rockledge, FL2018年7月04日
Looking back, there was so much agent turnover that the leadership prepared for that by pushing new agents to open new accounts but did not support them afterwards, as if preparing to give these to their veteran agents to keep them happy, who were not opening accounts.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Flexible schedule and potential for compensation
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Dallas, TX2018年7月01日
Aflac provides flexibility in daily schedule as well as what is required for compensation. Working a commission job is difficult, but there is a strong support system with Aflac which helps newer agents. The hardest part of the job is getting the leads and doing prospecting as a new agent.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Benefits consultatnt
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Marquette, MI2018年5月28日
100% commission position so it is extremely time consuming and expensive to get started.

I drained my bank account trying to get started as an associate.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 20いいえ 1報告する
Entrepreneurial
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年5月10日
Great opportunity to develop entrepreneurial spirit. Develop discipline and good work ethics. Your results are based on your efforts.
The management is very supportive.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Not what I expected.
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Johnson City, TN2018年5月07日
I was promised training and they told me I didn’t need any experience to start a great career. However if you can go for months without a check then you will be fine but until you book an appointment and sell insurance you don’t make anything. It will eat through your savings. No training so if you have experience you will be fine but if you don’t look somewhere else.
短所
No training, no benefits.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 20いいえ 2報告する
社風
Extreemely high stress & competitive with other staff plus tons of driving
Insurance Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年4月16日
I got burned out driving all over northern and central Vermont and New Hampshire. There was lots more paperwork and computer work that had to be done in the evenings and on weekends that was not explained to me when I was hired.

Management was constantly putting pressure on everyone to make more sales no matter how well you were performing. The stress was not worth the potential reward, even though I totally believed in the all the products that I was selling.
長所
I really enjoyed helping people solve there needs. Plus, I got commisssion on selling myself pruducts and there was a great retirement plan.
短所
Too much stress with current management, and pressure to expand selling area into more miles on road per day.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 16いいえ 1報告する
Aflac
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  New Albany, IN2018年4月11日
You get out what you put in. With some luck also involved. Hard to build your own book of business. Aflac provides great products. I just found it hard to convince business owners to offer to their employees.
Job/Life balance
100% Commission
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Great Learning Experience
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年4月08日
Excellent Sales Training , but my regional and overall company management is not supportive in the field. It was a great opportunity for a new inexperienced agent .
長所
Great promotions and ads for products. Everybody loves the duck.
短所
You are on your own to build relationships with business owners.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 2報告する
社風
Full commission have to be able to support yourself for a while
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  St. Louis, MO2018年3月26日
This job is full commission and it is very hard to make it, very high turnover in the office I work in because it is so hard to make consistent income. A lot of travel and time for very little pay for at least the first 1-2 years
長所
Set your own schedule, be your own boss
Full commission no benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 1報告する
Insurance Sales
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Bronx, NY2018年3月19日
Insurance Sales is a cut-throat business and competitors did not treat new comers fairly. Sales were hard to come by and there was no base salary. Therefore if there was no sale, there was no income.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ 1報告する
Training? What training?
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Boise, ID2018年3月16日
The group in Boise hyped an excellent training program, but I found myself out in the field by myself, and without my DSC. Don't waste time with them.
Work your own schedule
短所
No effective training. You train yourself, and you go to Sales School a month AFTER you start.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Average working environment
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Clearwater, FL2018年3月08日
The typical day seemed like you were all alone without any support from your lead. Never received proper training had to do everything on my own with little to no success.
Worked independently
No lead support
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Great money if you have the patience to be a 1099 and you get a good trainer,
Insurance Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Saint Joseph, MO2018年3月06日
The money is there to be made. I feel I only had a bad experience because my direct manager was inexperienced and just not a good trainer. I feel you should be able to be on the team that best suits your needs and personality.
Bonuses and percentage paid
短所
1099 only, no freedom to choose who trains you, I was held back by my supervisor being inexperienced.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
summary
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Fairfax, VA2018年2月25日
Lots of cold calling so if you are into that then this is a good job for you. Pay is off of commission, so there were days I worked 8 hours and never made money.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ 2報告する
Af-Wack
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Worcester, MA2018年2月22日
Not a lot of people want Aflac these days. Sure, some do. However, it is not enough for someone on a commission only basis. Most companies offer sufficient health insurance plans to their employees as is.
Flexibility
Hierarchy
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 1報告する
Business 2 Business
Benefits Consultant- Part-Time (在職中) –  Albany, NY2018年2月15日
Not all Mgmt. is good. Be resourceful and learn to swim fast. Keep another job until you have a book of business. Focus on bringing money in for the company then you earn respect. Some people are more helpful than others. You have No real friends until you've been there a long time.
長所
Pizza, salad, learn new skills, Prospecting
Greed -keeps you hungry
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
Not what I was told
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Grand Forks, ND2018年2月13日
I was told going into the job that I would service a book of business to give me income while I sought to open new groups to grow my client base and income. It's been over 6 months and I have no groups to service, the area market is saturated with Aflac reps, significant travel is expected, and I've spent 3x what I've earned trying to make this a viable career. Bust! Moving on...
Flexible Schedule
Tough market
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
社風
The Best Experience for me.
BENEFITS CONSULTANT (在職中) –  West Los Angeles, CA2018年2月12日
The best part about this job is you are the only one that can hold yourself back. I experienced nothing but motivation and growth whilt at this company. The support system is amazing and I started doing things i didnt know I could do.
Growth
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Great people, though not upfront
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  NC2018年2月08日
The people and culture at Aflac was great but they are not upfront with the fact that it can take 1-5 years to make a living. Meanwhile agents are spending money while not earning any commission. Great if you live in urban areas, not so great for rural areas. Lots of traveling and visiting busineses over and over again just to be rejected.
Culture, people
短所
Commission only, amount of time it takes to earn commission
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ 2報告する