AflacのBenefits Consultantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 139 件見つかりました 2,666 件のレビューを見る
社風
Slow to start up but well worth it
BENEFITS CONSULTANT (在職中) –  Tallahassee, FL2019年2月08日
I love Aflac because I have the opportunity to be my own boss and work as many or as few hours as I want. It provides me with the flexibility I need. It is slow to start up a book of business but well worth the wait.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Friendly and profitable.
Benefit Consultant (在職中) –  Houston, TX2019年1月28日
Aflac is a good job for people who want to get rich. A hard worker. Going into businesses and receive many no's. They offer good bonuses. Employees get pay the next day.
Have own schedule
短所
It's hard to get clients at first.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Great Benefits for People
Benefits Consultant/State Asset Manager (現在は退職) –  Little Rock, AR2019年1月05日
The benefits they offer for the public and employees are great. They really help people out financially when situations/illness occur in their lives but there is definitely a training deficit that needs to be tackled.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 1報告する
社風
Think before you choose to work here
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2018年12月17日
Not a good place to work if you actually want to make a decent living. Commission only and way too many agents in the same area. They want you to go into businesses and try to talk the owner into a meeting to discuss and sell insurance. Most of the places had already seen or spoken to an agent. Management was not much help either they send you to try and get accounts that they have bugged and bugged and the owners still aren’t interested. I wouldn’t recommend this job as a main source of income. Hours of cold calling as well. You will work hours and hours trying to get an appointment and hear a lot of No’s. And get no pay no matter how hard you work unless you’re able to get an owner to let you speak with their employees and they enroll
短所
Commission only, no good leads, most of the businesses were already contacted by an agent or have insurance.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 17いいえ報告する
Name your own hours
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Tempe, AZ2018年11月07日
AFLAC will support you with how many hours you are willing to put forth. They also offer an amazing training with effective teaching and learning strategies
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 5報告する
Great minded people
Employee Benefits Consultant, coordinator trainer (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2018年10月24日
Great place to work at people are nice and motivate you to push harder to attend your goal the only thing the income is not consistent as you have to keep opening business to stay in the game
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 4報告する
社風
A nonchalant presence in the job area.
Benefit Consultant (現在は退職) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018年10月01日
Its two sides to every coin, the interview went well, and things they sell you with the great bonuses, the exotic vacation spots. The truth to that is sales are really hard to meet and also little on training from an uninterested coordinator that just did not care with a negative attitude.
Flexible hours
短所
horrible work place, no great example of leadership
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
Cut throat sales
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Florida2018年9月15日
They have "trainings" where you are required to call people on their list and ask them to get involved with AFLAC - essentially asking you to sign up people who could be your direct competitor for an account.

Cold calling for the first three months are supposed to be the list of clients you have for the next few years to work off of and get them to enroll.

Cut Throat as you are required to put your contacts on a list - this does NOT stop someone else with this company from going into this account and try to get the account over you. This can cause hard feelings, especially when you've been establishing a relationship with an organization and someone else comes in and closes the deal and gets the income from the contact.

I found it VERY hard to live off of the income I received with the restrictions I was given by my managers.

There are NO specified territories for you to market to - you have all of the state, along with everyone else in the organization.
Wonderful product
HIGHLY competetive.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ報告する
Not enough money
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2018年9月05日
You have to drive everyday in order to make money. If you have a good DSC you can do really well. if you have a bad one you will fail. It is hard to be successful unless you already have funds saved in order to make money . a lot of people quite their first year.
長所
work/ life freedom. you are your own boss
Not enough stable money
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 3報告する
社風
Flexible hours but not steady compensation
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Columbia, SC2018年9月05日
Insurance sales is not for the faint of heart. The first year or 2 are the hardest. Sales is commission only and very hard to keep steady pace. Lack of training and follow-through with management.
Flexible hours
短所
Commission sales, lack of training
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
社風
Great team environment, mentoring and training
Insurance benefits consultant (在職中) –  Medina, OH2018年9月04日
I love the product and the company. I really like helping others and I have been able to do so by working with AFLAC. I have gotten out my comfort zone and grown tremendously.
長所
Flexible and room to grow
100 percent commission
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Good place to work for a confident and responsible individual
Benefits consultant for AFLAC (在職中) –  Terre Haute, IN2018年9月03日
There is a lot of cold calling, and it is a hard position. One must have the responsibility to get up and go every day. You come up with almost all of your own leads.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Flexible work schedule with training opportunites
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Cincinnati, OH2018年8月23日
A typical work day included contacting potential businesses to set appointments with HR or the company owner to come share the option of adding Aflac polices to their benefit packages.
flexible work schedule
commission only
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Aflac review
BENEFITS CONSULTANT (現在は退職) –  Riverton, WY2018年8月20日
- Talking with business owners. Explaining how Aflac policies help or hurt small businesses.
-Pushy sales. Its not about the customer. Its about the business with a fake front. I can not and will not put a person in debt for something they can live without.
-Management is pushy and I felt like they were fake. Too much makeup, high voice and too excited to see me for no reason. (except I was making them money) Not real or down to earth.
-Work place culture is awesome. Awesome ideas. But its a fake front. Especially for those who can not afford it but told they can.
-Pushy sales. HATE it. And I am not willing to break my relationships for AFLAC.
-I got to meet some amazing business owners and travel.
長所
Travel and meet new people with different problems
Fake management.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 1報告する
Can be a good job
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年8月01日
First this is a 100% commission job. When I first started it was fun and I was able to meet new people. Then the Regional Coordinator started getting on everyone and telling us we were not doing enough and to stop bullshitting. Then many people stated to quit. There is a high turnover rate of contracted self employed agents with Aflac. There is little training or guidance. The coordinators just tell you to go out and prospect for new groups and get appointments with the owner/decision maker.
短所
Being told you aren't doing enough
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ 1報告する
社風
Limited by who is training you
Benefit Consultant (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2018年7月23日
Go along with person training you helps start up your business. Takes hundreds of door to door visits to get one sale. Plus is dealing with business management and usually decision makers.
Working with businesses
短所
takes hundreds of door to door businesses to make a sale.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
You are your own boss
Benefits Consultant and Asset Management (在職中) –  Glen Allen, VA2018年7月18日
The first month is spent learning and mastering the products and communication skills. Management is more than willing to help whenever you need it. You have to really be careful about time management as this career is strictly commission based. A majority of this career is driving, conversing, and maintaining relationships with local businesses. Also focuses heavily on technology for enrollments.
Great management. Flexible hours
Commission based
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 3報告する
Disappointment
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Rockledge, FL2018年7月04日
Looking back, there was so much agent turnover that the leadership prepared for that by pushing new agents to open new accounts but did not support them afterwards, as if preparing to give these to their veteran agents to keep them happy, who were not opening accounts.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Flexible schedule and potential for compensation
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Dallas, TX2018年7月01日
Aflac provides flexibility in daily schedule as well as what is required for compensation. Working a commission job is difficult, but there is a strong support system with Aflac which helps newer agents. The hardest part of the job is getting the leads and doing prospecting as a new agent.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
Benefits consultatnt
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Marquette, MI2018年5月28日
100% commission position so it is extremely time consuming and expensive to get started.

I drained my bank account trying to get started as an associate.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 31いいえ 1報告する