AflacのBenefits Consultantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 91 件見つかりました
社風
Great if you're willing to build a business from nothing
Supplemental Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Williamsport, PA2017年12月12日
Working at Aflac is an incredible opportunity that I would recommend to anyone interested in building their own business in the Insurance Industry. The compensation potential is extremely advantageous to new agents and Aflac provides a good platform for long term growth within a company. However, you should know what you are getting into before pursuing this career. As a new agent, your job is predominantly dropping into businesses in your area or making prospecting calls, which can be very discouraging to those without the natural ability to sell their personal brand. If you can do that, you can have a very prosperous career with Aflac.
Pay, Hours, Culture
No Salary, Hard to start
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Mis-Managed Style
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Denver, CO2017年12月06日
I don't recommend working for this company unless you have a lot of contacts and know the territory you are working in. You will never have solid pay unless you know a lot of people.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Great organizational culture
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Covington, LA2017年11月13日
Management wants you to succeed and will do everything possible to assist you. Fun place to work and competition is friendly, not cut-throat. Commission jobs aren't for everyone, but if you can handle rejection and are organized and self-directed, you can make a great living at this.
culture
commission only
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
It is never enough.
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Texas2017年10月30日
I tried and tried to make this job work. It was a blood bath. I dont want to say much more. Great product but poorly structured. My region did not take care of their own. They promoted agents to walk all over one another
Set your own schedule
Everything Else
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
was not for me
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Spokane, WA2017年10月24日
the opportunity wasn't there. they hired too many people without support people building their business. veterans undercut new people consistently. no benefits.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ報告する
cutthroat
Aflac Benefit Consultant (在職中) –  Cedar Falls, IA2017年10月22日
dont do it unless you like raman noodles. They talk a great game about pay, trips and such but none of its true , I am still waiting for a $100 bonus for a contest i won 4 wks ago
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 15いいえ 1報告する
Great secondary income.
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Grand Forks, ND2017年10月16日
Saturation levels are too high for this to be a lucrative income unless you become a district or above coordinator. It's not a 9 to 5 job. Need to persevere for several years to have a good residual income. I recommend if it's additional retirement or secondary income. Great fun meeting people and helping protect families.
meeting and helping families/people
短所
long and a lot of off time hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 2報告する
Educational
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Pismo Beach, CA2017年10月14日
The team worked well for a bit but the constant turnover of the employees gets to be wearing on a person's soul. Great job for a self motivated individual who doesn't care much about team work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
社風
Wonderful work environment for motivated people
Voluntary Insurance Benefit Consultant (現在は退職) –  Boardman, OH2017年10月01日
Great place to work because you can set your own hours and get out of the job what you put into it. You have the opportunity to meet new people and give e practical solutions.
Schedule
Commission
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
Great job, but has drawbacks
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Jackson, TN2017年9月18日
Great company and job, not for the socially weak. Must have great people skills and be okay with commission based pay. I love Aflac, it just isn't the right fit for me.
Make your own hours
Commission based pay only
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
I did by best.
Benefit Consultant (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年9月13日
Extremely competitive. Lack of support and training to new associates without previous sales experience. Saw favoritism given. Some areas of town were over saturated with AFLAC agents. I did learn some new things but overall, I feel like I failed.
長所
Brand recognition of company. Good products.
短所
No benefits, 1099 contractor.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 2報告する
社風
Work on your own schedule
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Fort Worth, TX2017年9月12日
It's a great company to work for if you have good leadership. Poor leadership can cause you to not make any money due to lack of support and training.
1099 employee
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Flexible Schedule but Hurt Pockets
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年8月10日
I enjoy working for Aflac because of the clients I meet, I love the flexibility that is given to me, I do not like that money does not come in fast its hard especially if you are changing jobs, I highly recommend a second job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 17いいえ報告する
Straight Commission
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Huntington, WV2017年7月31日
This job is a job you will definitely struggle at in the beginning. It takes years to build up business in be successful in this position. If you are wanting to make decent money right away then this job is definitely not for you. If you stress and worry a lot then this job is not for you. This job however is has flexibility. If you want to spend time with your family more and work from home this is a job where you can do that. If you are a go getter and have energy then you would probably succeed. The main downfall for me is how no benefits are offered to you the employee. This job is just what you make it.
Flexibility
comission, no benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 23いいえ 1報告する
Not for most
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017年7月26日
This job is taxing on the mind and can be the most stressful thing ever. The uncertainty of a paycheck is the most crucial aspect and the reason why I can't recommend it to anyone. Unless you go into this job knowing of multiple companies that want to make supplemental healthcare available to their employees, than I can't advise doing it.
flexible hours
短所
hard to sell, odd training, no given accounts
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 20いいえ報告する
Laid back
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2017年7月18日
I was in sales so of course I could make my own schedule when I did work for them, but when it came to actual work and my bosses, it was awesome! I loved who I worked with and they all treat you like family. The only reason I didn't continue working there was because my pay was commission only and I'm not good in sales whatsoever so I needed a steady income. At the time, I had some family needing help at their store so it worked out perfect. I would definitely recommend people to work here.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 7報告する
社風
Job flexibility is great.
Bilingual Benefits Management Consultant (在職中) –  McKinney, TX2017年7月14日
Great Sales School.
Best supplemental products in the industry.
Great teamwork.
Ability to help people through financial products.
B2B sales and marketing strategies.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 4報告する
Working for AFLAC
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Lake Charles, LA2017年7月03日
Aflac gives employees opportunities to make a difference in the lives through benefit consulting in the area of supplemental health benefits. The company supports each individual associate with the training and preparation to offer families alternatives to financial and health challenges.
長所
Excellent training and support, people friendly, strong emphasis on family security
短所
I've had no negative experiences with Aflac. It is challenging and demanding, but this is a necessity to drive positive competitive drive.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 8報告する
aflac
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Virginia2017年6月15日
flexible work schedules. customer service skills. benefit skills. vacation at anytime if needed. commission based pay. great bonuses. growth in the company happens alot.
flexible hours
commission
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 7報告する
Pyramid Scheme
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Battle Creek, MI2017年5月31日
The longer you work there the more the commission structure benefits you, but the fact is that you will probably have to work 6 months with no pay which is absolutely ludicrous.
Make your own schedule
短所
Entirely commission and training is pathetic
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 20いいえ報告する