AflacのBenefits Consultantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 130 件見つかりました 2,488 件のレビューを見る
Cut throat sales
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Florida2018年9月15日
They have "trainings" where you are required to call people on their list and ask them to get involved with AFLAC - essentially asking you to sign up people who could be your direct competitor for an account.

Cold calling for the first three months are supposed to be the list of clients you have for the next few years to work off of and get them to enroll.

Cut Throat as you are required to put your contacts on a list - this does NOT stop someone else with this company from going into this account and try to get the account over you. This can cause hard feelings, especially when you've been establishing a relationship with an organization and someone else comes in and closes the deal and gets the income from the contact.

I found it VERY hard to live off of the income I received with the restrictions I was given by my managers.

There are NO specified territories for you to market to - you have all of the state, along with everyone else in the organization.
Wonderful product
HIGHLY competetive.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
Flexible hours but not steady compensation
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Columbia, SC2018年9月05日
Insurance sales is not for the faint of heart. The first year or 2 are the hardest. Sales is commission only and very hard to keep steady pace. Lack of training and follow-through with management.
Flexible hours
短所
Commission sales, lack of training
社風
Great team environment, mentoring and training
Insurance benefits consultant (在職中) –  Medina, OH2018年9月04日
I love the product and the company. I really like helping others and I have been able to do so by working with AFLAC. I have gotten out my comfort zone and grown tremendously.
長所
Flexible and room to grow
100 percent commission
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Good place to work for a confident and responsible individual
Benefits consultant for AFLAC (在職中) –  Terre Haute, IN2018年9月03日
There is a lot of cold calling, and it is a hard position. One must have the responsibility to get up and go every day. You come up with almost all of your own leads.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Flexible work schedule with training opportunites
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Cincinnati, OH2018年8月23日
A typical work day included contacting potential businesses to set appointments with HR or the company owner to come share the option of adding Aflac polices to their benefit packages.
flexible work schedule
commission only
Aflac review
BENEFITS CONSULTANT (現在は退職) –  Riverton, WY2018年8月20日
- Talking with business owners. Explaining how Aflac policies help or hurt small businesses.
-Pushy sales. Its not about the customer. Its about the business with a fake front. I can not and will not put a person in debt for something they can live without.
-Management is pushy and I felt like they were fake. Too much makeup, high voice and too excited to see me for no reason. (except I was making them money) Not real or down to earth.
-Work place culture is awesome. Awesome ideas. But its a fake front. Especially for those who can not afford it but told they can.
-Pushy sales. HATE it. And I am not willing to break my relationships for AFLAC.
-I got to meet some amazing business owners and travel.
長所
Travel and meet new people with different problems
Fake management.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Can be a good job
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年8月01日
First this is a 100% commission job. When I first started it was fun and I was able to meet new people. Then the Regional Coordinator started getting on everyone and telling us we were not doing enough and to stop bullshitting. Then many people stated to quit. There is a high turnover rate of contracted self employed agents with Aflac. There is little training or guidance. The coordinators just tell you to go out and prospect for new groups and get appointments with the owner/decision maker.
短所
Being told you aren't doing enough
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
社風
Limited by who is training you
Benefit Consultant (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2018年7月23日
Go along with person training you helps start up your business. Takes hundreds of door to door visits to get one sale. Plus is dealing with business management and usually decision makers.
Working with businesses
短所
takes hundreds of door to door businesses to make a sale.
You are your own boss
Benefits Consultant and Asset Management (在職中) –  Glen Allen, VA2018年7月18日
The first month is spent learning and mastering the products and communication skills. Management is more than willing to help whenever you need it. You have to really be careful about time management as this career is strictly commission based. A majority of this career is driving, conversing, and maintaining relationships with local businesses. Also focuses heavily on technology for enrollments.
Great management. Flexible hours
Commission based
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Disappointment
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Rockledge, FL2018年7月04日
Looking back, there was so much agent turnover that the leadership prepared for that by pushing new agents to open new accounts but did not support them afterwards, as if preparing to give these to their veteran agents to keep them happy, who were not opening accounts.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Flexible schedule and potential for compensation
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Dallas, TX2018年7月01日
Aflac provides flexibility in daily schedule as well as what is required for compensation. Working a commission job is difficult, but there is a strong support system with Aflac which helps newer agents. The hardest part of the job is getting the leads and doing prospecting as a new agent.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Benefits consultatnt
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Marquette, MI2018年5月28日
100% commission position so it is extremely time consuming and expensive to get started.

I drained my bank account trying to get started as an associate.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 29いいえ 1報告する
Entrepreneurial
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年5月10日
Great opportunity to develop entrepreneurial spirit. Develop discipline and good work ethics. Your results are based on your efforts.
The management is very supportive.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 2報告する
Not what I expected.
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Johnson City, TN2018年5月07日
I was promised training and they told me I didn’t need any experience to start a great career. However if you can go for months without a check then you will be fine but until you book an appointment and sell insurance you don’t make anything. It will eat through your savings. No training so if you have experience you will be fine but if you don’t look somewhere else.
短所
No training, no benefits.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 28いいえ 2報告する
100% Commission self starter job
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Lemont, IL2018年4月18日
I joined Aflac because I liked the company. I really liked the people I worked with. I was a Benefits Consultant. It was a 100% commission sales job. A typical day was making 100 dials or prospecting small businesses, trying to get an appointment with the business owner.
長所
Flexibility, big potential for income
100% commission, need to be go-getter and self starter
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 16いいえ 1報告する
社風
Extreemely high stress & competitive with other staff plus tons of driving
Insurance Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年4月16日
I got burned out driving all over northern and central Vermont and New Hampshire. There was lots more paperwork and computer work that had to be done in the evenings and on weekends that was not explained to me when I was hired.

Management was constantly putting pressure on everyone to make more sales no matter how well you were performing. The stress was not worth the potential reward, even though I totally believed in the all the products that I was selling.
長所
I really enjoyed helping people solve there needs. Plus, I got commisssion on selling myself pruducts and there was a great retirement plan.
短所
Too much stress with current management, and pressure to expand selling area into more miles on road per day.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 19いいえ 1報告する
Aflac
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  New Albany, IN2018年4月11日
You get out what you put in. With some luck also involved. Hard to build your own book of business. Aflac provides great products. I just found it hard to convince business owners to offer to their employees.
Job/Life balance
100% Commission
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
Great Learning Experience
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年4月08日
Excellent Sales Training , but my regional and overall company management is not supportive in the field. It was a great opportunity for a new inexperienced agent .
長所
Great promotions and ads for products. Everybody loves the duck.
短所
You are on your own to build relationships with business owners.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ 3報告する
社風
Full commission have to be able to support yourself for a while
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  St. Louis, MO2018年3月26日
This job is full commission and it is very hard to make it, very high turnover in the office I work in because it is so hard to make consistent income. A lot of travel and time for very little pay for at least the first 1-2 years
長所
Set your own schedule, be your own boss
Full commission no benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 13いいえ 1報告する
Insurance Sales
Benefits Consultant (現在は退職) –  Bronx, NY2018年3月19日
Insurance Sales is a cut-throat business and competitors did not treat new comers fairly. Sales were hard to come by and there was no base salary. Therefore if there was no sale, there was no income.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ 1報告する