AflacのIndependent Agentポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致する口コミが 359 件見つかりました 2,769 件の口コミを見る
Great company
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2019年4月08日
Great position for a young person who doesn't have life to pay for. It can be a slow start to making some real money but if you have the time I would recommend.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
My Short Time with Aflac
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Colorado2019年4月01日
The structure for associates is very trying for single income homes as it is commission only and you must find your own leads, and maintain your own book of business including doing ALL the Administrative needs of all Cases, and ALL policyholder claim request. If you are not writing business you are working for free.
No Cap on Commissions
短所
If you Win a Trip for doing excellent work, the cost to Aflac for that trip is added to your 1099 as income.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Too many clicks
Independent Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Winston-Salem, NC2019年3月27日
The people over me training would take some of my commission

If they liked you they gave you good leads

Too many family members together

There was a lot of people taking over different positions. There was no stability
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Aflac is Part time
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2019年3月22日
Till you get a good book of business, Aflac is only part time. Cannot sustain your living if you do not have a back up plan. Once you have a strong book of business Aflac can be full time . But be patient.
Flexible
短所
Income level is low for the first two years.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Able to work independently
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Hayes, VA2019年3月21日
Make own customer contacts and appointments, sometimes working 12 hour days. Met with customer to complete documents to be submitted to corporate office for processing and issuing policy.

The hardest part is too many agents in the area "tripping over each other" to make the sale which could be a turn off for the customer.

Helping customer submit documents for a claim or health benefit was a self reward to see the customer's smile.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Good
INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENT (現在は退職) –  Delaware2019年3月14日
You determine how much you want to make by how much time you put into getting a group. No salary so you have to work hard to get your commission make your own hrs
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
Excellent
Independent Sales Agent (在職中) –  Austin, TX2019年3月05日
Lots of freedom and flexability with this company manager excellent at what they do .
Very sales driven , managers help a lot with new hires .
Lots of great help nice place to work
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 4報告する
Fun
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2019年2月28日
Fun to work with the contest. Need to be out and knocking on doors to achieve your goals. Marketing training and awards for achieving goals and lots of contest to get bonuses.
flexible
Comminsion only
Unenjoyable
Independent Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Bronx, NY2019年2月18日
I did not like working here at all. Supplementary health insurance is just not a field that interests me. I was appreciative of the opportunity, but it just wasn't for me.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Personally did not like working for AFLAC.
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Idaho Falls, ID2019年2月11日
I personally did not like working for AFLAC. The company itself was great but I had a difficult time meeting the standard sales goals. The training was helpful to the other employees that I worked with.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Commission work
Independent insurance agent (現在は退職) –  Texas2019年1月23日
They are a great company to work for if you can afford to not make any money for the 1st year. Most people need a steady paycheck which they do not offer.
長所
Great money if you can find customers
短所
Having to go back 4 to 5 times to secure a customer.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Aflac
INDEPENDENT SALES AGENT (在職中) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX2019年1月21日
Productive way to help work on prospecting. The compensation was not great for you spend so much time and personal money prospecting areas the other agents have already prospected.
短所
Too many sales agent going to the same business
Productive and Fun Workplace
Independent Health Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Tigard, OR2019年1月14日
Wonderful work environment filled with self motivated, hardworking people. Great mentoring and support from upper management. Flexible schedule with family as a priority.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Hard to make ends meet
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2019年1月06日
This was a nightmare! There is no base salary and you are driving around all day wasting gas and not making any money. I would never recommend this company.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 2報告する
社風
Great place to work/not enough money
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Niantic, CT2018年12月29日
Aflac is an awesome company in terms of a positive work atmosphere. It is a commission only job and you don't get paid for all the hours of work you put in to do the job. That is the only reason I left the company,
Positive, collaborative work atmosphere
短所
Commssion only. Don't get paid for your 40 hour work week.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
100% commotion based
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Worcester, MA2018年12月10日
if you don't mind getting an unpredictable paycheck and have so much connections then it is the place for you. As a mother it wasn't the place for me.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Great if you like being told NO alot
INDEPENDENT AGENT (在職中) –  Lemont, IL2018年12月05日
Training sucked, left to fend for myself, no support. was setup to fail from the beginning. worked 50 hours each week and had nothing to show for it. zero pay.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
社風
Fun job while i was looking for a career
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Midland, TX2018年12月04日
This was a good job to get out and network for as well as helping to increase your interaction skills. I worked with Aflac while I was searching for a full time job and enjoyed my time with them.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Be pretty
Independent Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Bradenton, FL2018年12月02日
Working as a contract agent can be rewarding with Aflac. Realize that you will be doing cold calling. If you are attractive it helps to get into the decision makers.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
No Comment
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Farmington, NM2018年11月25日
I did not adequate enough training. I was the only one in Farmington while my team was in Albuquerque. I felt like I was stranded and left all alone and so cofused
申請されたプロフィール