AflacのIndependent Agentポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 343 件見つかりました 2,600 件のレビューを見る
社風
Great if you like being told NO alot
INDEPENDENT AGENT (在職中) –  Lemont, IL2018年12月05日
Training sucked, left to fend for myself, no support. was setup to fail from the beginning. worked 50 hours each week and had nothing to show for it. zero pay.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Fun job while i was looking for a career
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Midland, TX2018年12月04日
This was a good job to get out and network for as well as helping to increase your interaction skills. I worked with Aflac while I was searching for a full time job and enjoyed my time with them.
Be pretty
Independent Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Bradenton, FL2018年12月02日
Working as a contract agent can be rewarding with Aflac. Realize that you will be doing cold calling. If you are attractive it helps to get into the decision makers.
No Comment
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Farmington, NM2018年11月25日
I did not adequate enough training. I was the only one in Farmington while my team was in Albuquerque. I felt like I was stranded and left all alone and so cofused
Commission
INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENT Owner and Operator (在職中) –  Amarillo, TX2018年11月17日
Aflac does not value it's veteran agents. The hardest part of the job - time management, lack of support. Love my policyholders. Great job for a select few - those that management decides are worth favoring.
Variety
短所
Lack of support from management
Commission Sales
Licensed Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Gainesville, GA2018年11月11日
On the road every day you must be ready to get it go with as many B2B opportunities as possible in any given day. Great products for any age customer that was very well designed for the common man, women or family.
Work on your on time
短所
Commission you don't sell you don't get paid, you must be willing to be your own boss and manage your own business.
社風
Exciting and very competitive work environment.
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Bronx, NY2018年11月08日
AFLAC is overall a great place to work and had many perks involved.
Working at AFLAC was challenging and very competitive and I really enjoyed it. The only downside was that they didn't provide medical coverage.
Very rewarding and competitive
no health benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Great Mission
Independent Agent (在職中) –  Sharonville, OH2018年11月06日
Aflac's mission is to partner with businesses to help both the business and the employees save money through voluntary benefits. These benefits include Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital, Cancer. Life, Dental and Vision insurance policies.
長所
Helps people and the pay is good
Hard work getting started
社風
Was a fun Job, if you can survive commission only.
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Athens, GA2018年10月26日
Commission only and being completely self driven is difficult. You got the training, then it was done. You could make 50 calls a day and all of them have been in contact with an AFLAC agent in the past two weeks, or you could make 2 calls and land 2 huge sales.
Own hours, Bonuses, Travel Opprotunities
Commission Only, Need to be extremely slef motivated
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Mansfield, TX2018年10月11日
Despite the quality of the product, it is a tough sell to business owners. Commission only makes it harder on the agent. Although there were weekly meetings it was short on training. Needed more one on one and more assistance with getting meetings with business owners.
Freedom
短所
Better one on one training, no guarantees
社風
Good for someone who doesn't need steady pay
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  West Monroe, LA2018年10月03日
A typical day is going in and out of businesses for approximately 8 hours to attempt to make meetings and sales for benefits.
Management varies by location and by who changes into what roles (changed quite a bit during my 6 months there). Workplace culture is overall team-based, but you don't work as a team. Hardest part of the job is that there's not any type of compensation until you make a sale. The most enjoyable part for me was being able to meet a bunch of people I likely wouldn't have met otherwise.
長所
ability to set your own schedule and work at your own pace
no stability in pay
社風
Your work determines your worth
Independent Agent (在職中) –  Shreveport, LA2018年9月14日
You get paid based on the work you put in. It’s not easy being successful with this company. It’s 100% commission only with zero benefits. You must have reserve funds in order to get started, you may not get paid for the first 5-6 months in the business, but again, this depends on you.
長所
Flexible work hours. Be your own boss. Residual income.
短所
Commission only. Lack of management. High turnover.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
A great company to work and learn
INDEPENDENT AGENT (現在は退職) –  Dalton, GA2018年9月11日
A typical day would include making calls to set appointments to land company benefits for their employees. Go out an enroll employees into their benefit's.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Training
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Richmond, VA2018年9月06日
The training was quite awful and the market didn't prove to be amenable to the product...particularly the Richmond market. I will say that my trainer tried but it was not eventful.
社風
Fun place to work at and meant new people all the time.
Independent Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Lexington, KY2018年9月05日
The most interesting part of this job is that there is no ‘typical’ day. One day I would be busy scheduling meetings and the other day I would be traveling on the road.
Maybe the next day I would be busy making presentations in front of a crowd. If the job is unpredictable and calls for efficiency, I try my best to reach that level.
長所
Monthly and yearly gatherings, very fun.
Commission based pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Veteran agents will thrive. Newbies will be trained and enter the Hunger Games as they find their footing
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Florida2018年8月31日
DO NOT quit your day job year 1. This will need to be a side gig until you have an established client base. Period. Don't think you will replace a steady income from the start. You won't. YOU ARE A BUSINESS OWNER AND WILL BE EXPECTED TO FUNCTION AS SUCH. If you are comfortable with "feast or famine" pay, and leadership who train you but also COMPETE with you...all the best to you!
Poor Training
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2018年8月28日
If you are an experienced outside sales person with no family and no need for immediate income this is the job for you. There is no base pay. It is strictly commission only.
I came in under the notion I would be trained well and that was a lie. There was no training, no real support. You are thrown out to either sink or swim.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
Review for Aflac
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年8月27日
While many people did succeed as an independent sales agent, I was not one of them. The amount of work required to put in for potential reward was not worth it for a purely commission based position. I felt very uncomfortable with the way the company taught how to deal with potential clients, and seeing other agents interact first hand verified it was not for me.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Independent agent
Independent Agent (在職中) –  Fullerton, CA2018年8月19日
The company provides 3 weeks Sales School and then twice a week for an hour and a half, excellent Sandlers base sales reinforcement training, leading by certified Sandles instructors. The group I worked with provided teaching support on administrative issues, in addition to product training. Each manager has the individual option how he/she will mentoring you. If you good in sales and has a natural talent to it this is a perfect place for you. You will flourish from the start. If you have additional income for at least two years you will get there sooner or later :)Perfect job for retirement with all the connection in your packet you can now use it.
I am writing it as a positive review but also give you the reality check. This is a very independent position. You will receive many resources and support training but do not expect to babysit you. It is a lot of work. You are own boss!!!!
長所
excelent training, support atmosfere, assistance with closing new accounts
短所
no base salary which could be difficult if you not natural seller.
Independent Agent (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年8月15日
I learned how to take ownership of my territory. It taught me how to prospect smarter and how to make the most out of my day. The hardest part was commission only and charge backs.
Flexibility