AflacのIndependent Agentポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致する口コミが 355 件見つかりました 2,718 件の口コミを見る
Aflac is Part time
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2019年3月22日
Till you get a good book of business, Aflac is only part time. Cannot sustain your living if you do not have a back up plan. Once you have a strong book of business Aflac can be full time . But be patient.
Flexible
短所
Income level is low for the first two years.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Able to work independently
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Hayes, VA2019年3月21日
Make own customer contacts and appointments, sometimes working 12 hour days. Met with customer to complete documents to be submitted to corporate office for processing and issuing policy.

The hardest part is too many agents in the area "tripping over each other" to make the sale which could be a turn off for the customer.

Helping customer submit documents for a claim or health benefit was a self reward to see the customer's smile.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Good
INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENT (現在は退職) –  Delaware2019年3月14日
You determine how much you want to make by how much time you put into getting a group. No salary so you have to work hard to get your commission make your own hrs
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Excellent
Independent Sales Agent (在職中) –  Austin, TX2019年3月05日
Lots of freedom and flexability with this company manager excellent at what they do .
Very sales driven , managers help a lot with new hires .
Lots of great help nice place to work
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 4報告する
Fun
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2019年2月28日
Fun to work with the contest. Need to be out and knocking on doors to achieve your goals. Marketing training and awards for achieving goals and lots of contest to get bonuses.
flexible
Comminsion only
社風
Personally did not like working for AFLAC.
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Idaho Falls, ID2019年2月11日
I personally did not like working for AFLAC. The company itself was great but I had a difficult time meeting the standard sales goals. The training was helpful to the other employees that I worked with.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Commission work
Independent insurance agent (現在は退職) –  Texas2019年1月23日
They are a great company to work for if you can afford to not make any money for the 1st year. Most people need a steady paycheck which they do not offer.
長所
Great money if you can find customers
短所
Having to go back 4 to 5 times to secure a customer.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Aflac
INDEPENDENT SALES AGENT (在職中) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX2019年1月21日
Productive way to help work on prospecting. The compensation was not great for you spend so much time and personal money prospecting areas the other agents have already prospected.
短所
Too many sales agent going to the same business
Productive and Fun Workplace
Independent Health Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Tigard, OR2019年1月14日
Wonderful work environment filled with self motivated, hardworking people. Great mentoring and support from upper management. Flexible schedule with family as a priority.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Hard to make ends meet
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2019年1月06日
This was a nightmare! There is no base salary and you are driving around all day wasting gas and not making any money. I would never recommend this company.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 2報告する
社風
Great place to work/not enough money
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Niantic, CT2018年12月29日
Aflac is an awesome company in terms of a positive work atmosphere. It is a commission only job and you don't get paid for all the hours of work you put in to do the job. That is the only reason I left the company,
Positive, collaborative work atmosphere
短所
Commssion only. Don't get paid for your 40 hour work week.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
100% commotion based
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Worcester, MA2018年12月10日
if you don't mind getting an unpredictable paycheck and have so much connections then it is the place for you. As a mother it wasn't the place for me.
社風
Great if you like being told NO alot
INDEPENDENT AGENT (在職中) –  Lemont, IL2018年12月05日
Training sucked, left to fend for myself, no support. was setup to fail from the beginning. worked 50 hours each week and had nothing to show for it. zero pay.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
社風
Fun job while i was looking for a career
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Midland, TX2018年12月04日
This was a good job to get out and network for as well as helping to increase your interaction skills. I worked with Aflac while I was searching for a full time job and enjoyed my time with them.
Be pretty
Independent Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Bradenton, FL2018年12月02日
Working as a contract agent can be rewarding with Aflac. Realize that you will be doing cold calling. If you are attractive it helps to get into the decision makers.
No Comment
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Farmington, NM2018年11月25日
I did not adequate enough training. I was the only one in Farmington while my team was in Albuquerque. I felt like I was stranded and left all alone and so cofused
Commission
INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENT Owner and Operator (在職中) –  Amarillo, TX2018年11月17日
Aflac does not value it's veteran agents. The hardest part of the job - time management, lack of support. Love my policyholders. Great job for a select few - those that management decides are worth favoring.
Variety
短所
Lack of support from management
Commission Sales
Licensed Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Gainesville, GA2018年11月11日
On the road every day you must be ready to get it go with as many B2B opportunities as possible in any given day. Great products for any age customer that was very well designed for the common man, women or family.
Work on your on time
短所
Commission you don't sell you don't get paid, you must be willing to be your own boss and manage your own business.
社風
Exciting and very competitive work environment.
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Bronx, NY2018年11月08日
AFLAC is overall a great place to work and had many perks involved.
Working at AFLAC was challenging and very competitive and I really enjoyed it. The only downside was that they didn't provide medical coverage.
Very rewarding and competitive
no health benefits
Great Mission
Independent Agent (在職中) –  Sharonville, OH2018年11月06日
Aflac's mission is to partner with businesses to help both the business and the employees save money through voluntary benefits. These benefits include Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital, Cancer. Life, Dental and Vision insurance policies.
長所
Helps people and the pay is good
Hard work getting started