AflacのIndependent Agentポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 326 件見つかりました 2,394 件のレビューを見る
Lack of Management support
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Palermo, ND2018年7月18日
Management does not encourage mentors to teach product knowledge or sales techniques. Management not involved in employees journey to succeed. Supervisors too bust selling for themselves to help new employees.
"Self Employed"
Lack of support
Another Temporary job
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Omaha, NE2018年7月16日
I took this job because they made it sound like there were very few agents in Omaha, only to find out there were a ton of agents. Everywhere I went, someone had been there a few days or weeks before.
Na
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Sarasota, FL2018年7月11日
Position is not what I was trained to do. The management team was supportive but the guidance is non existent. Typical sales environment with sink or swim attitude. Realized that this is not the career for me.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
great company
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  El Paso, TX2018年7月11日
Great Company MUST BE SELF DRIVEN! pay is driven by your motivation! if you do not sell anything you do not make anything, so it is very difficult if you have never worked in this type of work or do not have a mentor.
長所
the harder you work the more incentive there is
1099 commission
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Insurance Sales
Independent Agent Representing Aflac (現在は退職) –  West Springfield, MA2018年7月10日
This was a good learning experience for me, and is probably a fine place to work if you're really a sales person at heart, which I am not. Fun, collaborative but competitive culture in the office.
Insurance Sales
AFLAC- Independent Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Boca Raton, FL2018年7月07日
Working for AFLAC requires being licensed in insurance sales. The cost to become licensed may be large at first. Door to door sales with very few leads. Too many agents to truly be successful unless you get great referrals.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Commission only
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2018年7月03日
I enjoyed the work and had an amazing supervisor who motivated on a daily basis. I enjoyed meeting and speaking with new people everyday. They offered rewards regularly for goals met.
社風
I enjoyed the comrades that i worked with.
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Los Alamitos, CA2018年6月30日
I enjoyed the people that I worked with, unfortunately they don't pay ypu. It is hard cold calling for hours without pay. You need a good financial cushion in order to sell insurance.
Comrades
短所
No pay, hours of cold calling without pay.
I love working at Aflac. Great people
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Van Buren, AR2018年6月13日
Aflac is an amazing company that really cares about its agents and policyholders. The company also cares about treating childhood cancer. There is an Aflac Hospital in Georgia where kids are treated at no cost and all the cancer research they do is shared with other treatment centers
Create your own schedule
短所
Sometimes it xan take awhile to get an account
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Love this place!
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Glendora, CA2018年6月05日
The regional in Glendora is very helpful and does not mistreat those new to the field. He is always ready and willing to help. He was one of the reasons I was interested in a career with Aflac.
社風
Prime America is Selling Life insurance to People who feel strongly about how important it is to have Life Insurance
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  McKinney, TX2018年6月05日
Aflac was a productive environment. I was just not wanting to sell secondary insurance. With Prime America I am more comfortable selling life insurance. Something I feel very strong about so a family can continue to cover their bills incase some kind of bad accidents happens to the main provider of the family.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 6報告する
Commissioned Only = MANY MANY Hours with Little Payout
Independent Agent (在職中) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年6月04日
While some throuroughly strive in this type of setting, don't let them fool you! They work 80 hours a week (including weekends) to build up their "book of business" all for very little pay! You need to Hustle Hustle Hustle in this business if you want to be able to eat! While the rewards seem great (trips, $$$, Prizes), you have to hit some seriously strenuous goals. Be wary of the "Benefit Consultant" title they claim to use... you are merely a low on the totem pole sales person! And depending on how often you need to eat is how greasy you're going to get!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Supportive environment helpful resources
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Las Cruces, NM 880012018年5月20日
Aflac is a great opportunity to learn and become an independent business owner. You determine your financial capability with the amount of focus, determination, accountability, and activity. The resources to develop your craft is very accessible in the provided website and study modules.
Bonuses
短所
Without constant productivity there is potential for failure
Depends
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Glendora, CA 917412018年5月15日
This is a commission based job. It can be lucrative if you are motivated and have the right backing on your side. Although it is an independent role, the right guidance is necessary to succeed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Great sales career
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Brule, NE2018年5月11日
Great company to work for if you enjoy sales. Terrific income potential. Training is superb. Lots of opportunity to win vacations and other prizes. Great company!
社風
Get out of it as much as you put into it.
INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENT (在職中) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018年5月10日
Aflac is a GREAT product!! It is a fabulous supplement to health insurance and provides a 'back-up' plan when the unexpected strikes. Good prices with excellent benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Highly Acclaimed Former Employer
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年5月10日
Former employment with Aflac is highly acclaimed because of their innovative health insurance benefits, commitment to pay claims with improved proficiency and punctuality, and customer service for agents to access pertinent datum via telephone/online support.
Website services
短所
Limited authority due to hierarchy structure
Agent
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Fullerton, CA2018年5月10日
I have the freedom to work from home and still get the support I need from our corporate office.
Meeting all levels of business people and developing a long term relationship is the best.
Work from home
N/A
社風
No money in certain areas
Independent Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Brownwood, TX2018年4月30日
I sold in an area that has income average 25000/ yr.. manager and wife had inherited most of area from father .. hard to make money... ask to come back part time.. they never would set a meeting to discuss it.. be careful
Flexible schedule
短所
No money to be made in poor areas that have been monopolized
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Differentiate pls...
INDEPENDENT AGENT (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年4月30日
Understand that I worked for an agent of Aflac. Not directly Aflac. Therefore, Aflac may be a great company but the agency may differ in how they handle or deal with situations.
independent contractor
短所
door to door, cold calling
申請されたプロフィール