AflacのIndependent Agentポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 329 件見つかりました 2,491 件のレビューを見る
社風
A great company to work and learn
INDEPENDENT AGENT (現在は退職) –  Dalton, GA2018年9月11日
A typical day would include making calls to set appointments to land company benefits for their employees. Go out an enroll employees into their benefit's.
Training
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Richmond, VA2018年9月06日
The training was quite awful and the market didn't prove to be amenable to the product...particularly the Richmond market. I will say that my trainer tried but it was not eventful.
社風
Fun place to work at and meant new people all the time.
Independent Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Lexington, KY2018年9月05日
The most interesting part of this job is that there is no ‘typical’ day. One day I would be busy scheduling meetings and the other day I would be traveling on the road.
Maybe the next day I would be busy making presentations in front of a crowd. If the job is unpredictable and calls for efficiency, I try my best to reach that level.
長所
Monthly and yearly gatherings, very fun.
Commission based pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Veteran agents will thrive. Newbies will be trained and enter the Hunger Games as they find their footing
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Florida2018年8月31日
DO NOT quit your day job year 1. This will need to be a side gig until you have an established client base. Period. Don't think you will replace a steady income from the start. You won't. YOU ARE A BUSINESS OWNER AND WILL BE EXPECTED TO FUNCTION AS SUCH. If you are comfortable with "feast or famine" pay, and leadership who train you but also COMPETE with you...all the best to you!
Poor Training
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2018年8月28日
If you are an experienced outside sales person with no family and no need for immediate income this is the job for you. There is no base pay. It is strictly commission only.
I came in under the notion I would be trained well and that was a lie. There was no training, no real support. You are thrown out to either sink or swim.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Review for Aflac
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年8月27日
While many people did succeed as an independent sales agent, I was not one of them. The amount of work required to put in for potential reward was not worth it for a purely commission based position. I felt very uncomfortable with the way the company taught how to deal with potential clients, and seeing other agents interact first hand verified it was not for me.
Independent agent
Independent Agent (在職中) –  Fullerton, CA2018年8月19日
The company provides 3 weeks Sales School and then twice a week for an hour and a half, excellent Sandlers base sales reinforcement training, leading by certified Sandles instructors. The group I worked with provided teaching support on administrative issues, in addition to product training. Each manager has the individual option how he/she will mentoring you. If you good in sales and has a natural talent to it this is a perfect place for you. You will flourish from the start. If you have additional income for at least two years you will get there sooner or later :)Perfect job for retirement with all the connection in your packet you can now use it.
I am writing it as a positive review but also give you the reality check. This is a very independent position. You will receive many resources and support training but do not expect to babysit you. It is a lot of work. You are own boss!!!!
長所
excelent training, support atmosfere, assistance with closing new accounts
短所
no base salary which could be difficult if you not natural seller.
Independent Agent (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年8月15日
I learned how to take ownership of my territory. It taught me how to prospect smarter and how to make the most out of my day. The hardest part was commission only and charge backs.
Flexibility
Charge backs
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Great learning experiance
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Covington, TN2018年7月25日
Love working with other agents and the customers. Great learning and many opportunities. Hardest part of the day was acquiring leads. I enjoyed working at my own pace and from home.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Lack of Management support
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Palermo, ND2018年7月18日
Management does not encourage mentors to teach product knowledge or sales techniques. Management not involved in employees journey to succeed. Supervisors too bust selling for themselves to help new employees.
"Self Employed"
Lack of support
Another Temporary job
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Omaha, NE2018年7月16日
I took this job because they made it sound like there were very few agents in Omaha, only to find out there were a ton of agents. Everywhere I went, someone had been there a few days or weeks before.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Sales, always on the move
Independent Agent (在職中) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018年7月15日
This is a sales position. Mostly cold calling in the beginning. Training is given and always offered. Commission based pay so you dont get money if you dont make a sale.
Flexible work schedule
Commission based pay
Na
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Sarasota, FL2018年7月11日
Position is not what I was trained to do. The management team was supportive but the guidance is non existent. Typical sales environment with sink or swim attitude. Realized that this is not the career for me.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
great company
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  El Paso, TX2018年7月11日
Great Company MUST BE SELF DRIVEN! pay is driven by your motivation! if you do not sell anything you do not make anything, so it is very difficult if you have never worked in this type of work or do not have a mentor.
長所
the harder you work the more incentive there is
1099 commission
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Insurance Sales
Independent Agent Representing Aflac (現在は退職) –  West Springfield, MA2018年7月10日
This was a good learning experience for me, and is probably a fine place to work if you're really a sales person at heart, which I am not. Fun, collaborative but competitive culture in the office.
Insurance Sales
AFLAC- Independent Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Boca Raton, FL2018年7月07日
Working for AFLAC requires being licensed in insurance sales. The cost to become licensed may be large at first. Door to door sales with very few leads. Too many agents to truly be successful unless you get great referrals.
Commission only
Independent Agent (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2018年7月03日
I enjoyed the work and had an amazing supervisor who motivated on a daily basis. I enjoyed meeting and speaking with new people everyday. They offered rewards regularly for goals met.
社風
I enjoyed the comrades that i worked with.
Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Los Alamitos, CA2018年6月30日
I enjoyed the people that I worked with, unfortunately they don't pay ypu. It is hard cold calling for hours without pay. You need a good financial cushion in order to sell insurance.
Comrades
短所
No pay, hours of cold calling without pay.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
I love working at Aflac. Great people
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Van Buren, AR2018年6月13日
Aflac is an amazing company that really cares about its agents and policyholders. The company also cares about treating childhood cancer. There is an Aflac Hospital in Georgia where kids are treated at no cost and all the cancer research they do is shared with other treatment centers
Create your own schedule
短所
Sometimes it xan take awhile to get an account
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Love this place!
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Glendora, CA2018年6月05日
The regional in Glendora is very helpful and does not mistreat those new to the field. He is always ready and willing to help. He was one of the reasons I was interested in a career with Aflac.
申請されたプロフィール