AflacのInsurance Agentポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致する口コミが 417 件見つかりました 2,772 件の口コミを見る
Shady
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Michigan2019年4月22日
I worked there for about a month, never sold ANYTHING went to 100+ cold calls now they billed me 242$ on the 2,800 AP or commission that I never made.
They will scam you
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Aflac
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA 319992019年4月20日
I worked in a small town on the east coast and a management team husband and wife took my sales the very week my husband ended his life after not getting paid for nearly 2 months. cold calling managers would fall behind you and rewrite the policies under their name. shady and completely unprofessional and corporate did nothing.
長所
clients wanted to help them
短所
the worst division I have ever worked for
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Depends on your leader
Suplimental Insurance Sales Rep (現在は退職) –  Burnsville, MN2019年4月17日
My leader never had time to actually train, he did not set us up for success, rather taught us by telling us to go out and try different things "say this" "make it seem like that". Was not good at explaining things. He recruited me with false hopes and didn't give realistic expectations. With the lack of training and the lack of leadership and support I would never recommend anyone to work for AFLAC unless you are a person who likes to work off of strictly commission and work more than what you should.
長所
If you sell extremely well they provide all paid trips
短所
everything else, no hourly pay, no benefits, no support, very competitive
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Excellent products
Insurance Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Southfield, MI2019年4月15日
The market is flooded with agents and unless you find new businesses starting up, it is difficult to sustain a career. Lots of turnaround and new agents to the business.
社風
competitive but very helpful co-workers
Health Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Newport News, VA2019年4月15日
Although in a competitive sales environment, everyone works well together for the most part and is really helpful. The management and the culture is what makes you want to stay.
長所
Amazing bonuses and incentive programs
短所
no full health benefits and no paid time off
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
A self motivating business.
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Nashville, TN2019年4月13日
I love being an agent with Aflac, simply because I can help people in a variety of ways. Especially, people in their ladder years and they feel there's no other options for insurance coverage. It allows me to give people hope, when they felt, as if all hope was gone.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Insurance based company with good intentions; some limitations.
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Cleveland, OH2019年4月09日
Very interactive; the absolute most important skill is interacting with people to leave good impressions

Prospecting your business to companies whether over the phone, email, or door-to-door.
長所
very flexible hours (commission)
inconsistent income
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
unknown waters
Aflac Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2019年3月27日
I believe everyones journey at aflac will be unique and depends mostly on you and your skills. They will provide the platform and opportunity e.g sales school and sales-genie but its up t you to land the deals for any commission or pay
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Prospecting is a must
Insurance Sales Agent (在職中) –  Florence, AL2019年3月20日
In Aflac individual agent sales agent, it is a must to prospect at all times in the field as well as off the clock. Many hours of driving and plenty of businesses and companies to interect with great way to get to kmow your community and surrounding areas.
Travel
Hours on end
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 3報告する
社風
Flexible schedule with less then minimum wage
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Knoxville, TN2019年3月11日
Aflac is a comission only 1099 position where you go business to business trying to set appointments with a business owner. The market is over saturated with new and veteran employees and businesses seem sick of seeing us. They hire anyone with a pulse and ability to pass the insurance exam, my manager was great and the only positive aspect of the job although he exhibited a lot of favoritism. Your leads and appointments can be stolen as there are no rules when it comes to obtaining them. Small businesses will be difficult as you need 3 to make a group. Chargebacks will eat away at your income as employees frequently leave and leave their policies behind. Must have safety net and not have a crucial income to be able to stick with this for long.
長所
Good teaching and nice people
短所
Comission only, business cold calls and charge backs
Don’t recommend
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Glasgow, KY2019年3月06日
I was really excited for a change of pace..however this job was not what they said it would be. In order to do good at this business you have to be in good with the boss.. so they can send business your way. The area is so flooded with Aflac agents, that no busy is happy to see you .. and immediately shut you down. It is commissioned based so unless you have another income, I do not recommend this job.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Cold calling
Insurance agent (現在は退職) –  Los Alamitos, CA2019年3月06日
It was a 1099 job. They give you a bunch of phone numbers a phone at a desk. You keep calling for 7 or 8 hours, trying to make an appointment to sell insurance.
1099 Job
Cold calling
社風
If you like working as an "independent contractor" and paying for all expenses, without compensation, this job is for you.
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Michigan2019年2月26日
I spent approximately 7 months with Aflac, regrettably. Starting out was okay. I was told that I'll be owning my own business, working when and how I wanted. Well, the owning my own business part was spot on based on the fact that I had all overhead to cover on my own whilst driving to a ton of meetings and "trainings" on my own dime. Then my "manager" turned into a manipulative and repulsive person with absolutely no managerial skills. I won't make this too long a review but the only other thing I will say is that if your spouse doesn't have a full time job and if you come here for the flexible schedule, yet like to be micro managed and treated like garbage, it will work out.

PS- I know it greatly depends on your management as to what kind of experience you'll have here... besides all the cold calling, the job is pretty easy and actually fun. Since leaving, I found out that it was very well known fact that my "manager" was very "manipulative and mean" which makes me kind of upset that I didn't just switch teams before I got this very bitter taste in my mouth at the sound of Aflac.
長所
Being able to use mileage as a tax write off.
短所
Petty politics and backstabbing, all commission, bad bosses
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
okay
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2019年2月05日
It was an ok company to work for however they do not do enough training for how highly competitive the market for insurance has become in recent years.
new
boring
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Aflac is a good company
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Charleston, WV2019年1月30日
I only left a flag because Colonial life had a better deal to offer me Aflac is a very well-known company and a good company to work for very good people and work advancement was good
長所
Is a good company to work for
It's only commission-based pay
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
review
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Virginia Beach, VA2019年1月28日
The job position that i was in was consisted on selling supplemental insurance packages to businesses. once sold you would receive a portion upfront and then get paid the rest over a time frame. If the policy were to cancel during that first year of selling you would be then set to reimburse AFLAC for that cancellation. This business practice is not one that I am particular fond of but if you sell to the correct businesses and are able to continue to have that residual income, this job can be promising.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
its a good company but
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Hiram, GA2019年1月27日
This was a commission based job. The company itself is very good. It was hard to get a good customer base. The training was good and my manager was very good.
set your own hours
hard to make money
社風
Everyone fighting for same jobs
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Carlsbad, CA2019年1月25日
Employees all trying to find clients in same areas. Mentors often take leads from new employees and revisit them without any compensation to original point of contact.
work own schedules
no benefits
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Great Culture and Place to Work
INSURANCE AGENT (在職中) –  New Braunfels, TX2019年1月13日
Definitely would recommend for motivated individuals who enjoy working with like-minded people. I think it is an environment that will grow and challenge you in the best of ways.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Okay
INSURANCE AGENT (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2019年1月09日
Wasn't looking for a full time job at the time I only wanted a part-time job just enough to have something to do although it was a nice place to work I met a lot of new people I was glad for the experience
Meeting new people