AflacのInsurance Agentポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 386 件見つかりました 2,488 件のレビューを見る
Great Career Opportunity
Audrey E. Tien Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Greater Sacramento, CA Area2018年9月19日
Diverse workplace, job duties and opportunities
Not only further developed my insurance aptitude but also developed concrete, success driven business skills and personal relations.
Individual goal development within a team environment
The hardest part of being a DSC was wanting success for my associates more than they wanted for themselves.
The most rewarding part of my Aflac career was the sharing in the accomplishments of those I trained and mentored.
Diverse workplace, job duties and opportunities
短所
One never truly knew at time of on-boarding, who was going to be the star
Awesome Place
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年9月12日
I loved Aflac as a work place, would love to go back but the chances for advancement seem to be a bit harder and the call center can have challenging days
Good Stuff
Licensed Independent Insurance Producer/Agent (現在は退職) –  Johnson City, TN2018年9月05日
The company honestly does what they say they will do, and for me to morally sell someone something I have to know it is truly worth the consumers money, and I can say it is. During my time with the company I witnessed the ease,speed, and honesty that came with filing a claim. Excellent company to both work for and purchase from as I am also a policy holder.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Poor overall structure
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年8月30日
Good product, but they lack vision. They hire way too many employees with the intention of washout instead of just hiring the right ones. Then, the ones like me with educations actually leave for something better. You need to pull your head out of your rear. There are better companies out there selling better products. They are going to overtake you.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Great working atmosphere, great boss, team players
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Quincy, IL2018年8月28日
Morning meeting to discuss what we was doing for the day and the week. What meeting was set up, how many cold calls, B2B calls that needed to be done.
長所
Could take off when needed for kids in sport or sick
Commission based only
社風
learning how to sell insurance
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Midland, TX2018年8月27日
going to business to offer our products and selling individual insurance. Supervisor is very professional and takes time out to try to help you succeed.
management is good
短所
lots of driving and looking to get accounts
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
AFLAC was a great job for a people person.
Insurance sales representative (現在は退職) –  Medford, NY2018年8月26日
I enjoyed working at AFLAC because while it was sales, I was able to interact with people in an in-home environment. AFLAC also gave many inservice workshops to update sales representative's repertoire.
長所
Gave people a product that they wanted and needed
Office closed
Relaxed environment.
Insurance Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Provincia di Firenze, Toscana2018年8月25日
Lots of communication required. You're selling insurance to people around your area. Most of my job was done mostly at-home in a relaxed environment. So it wasn't bad.
All Commission
INSURANCE AGENT/ASSISTANT DISTRICT COORDINATOR (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年8月20日
This is a 100% commission based career. You must build your book of business from the ground up and be in a financial position to go a few weeks without any income. There are ZERO benefits as you are a 1099.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Aflac is pretty much like other Insurance companies i've come across here in TN
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Murfreesboro, TN2018年8月15日
I didn't really get a chance to get into that job i can explain if we speak or meet. This position didn't work out the way i expected it to go, so i can't be to specific.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Ok for commission
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Abilene, TX2018年8月09日
Commission based company, have to start your own groups, outside sales, be agressive, some training, no health insurance, does have investment account for employees
SET YOUR OWN HOURS
HAVE TO BE AGRESSIVE OUTSIDE SALES
社風
Too many hiours for no pay!
Aflac Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Edmond, OK2018年8月04日
Aflac is strictly commission. You put in a hard days work and not get paid.Commissions are not great either.All the large accounts are already taken. In the beginning all the managers arenreal nice to yiou in the beginnining and when they decide they've gotten out of you all the accounts you brought with you and are not producing anymore then all the niceness is over!
Too much work
No pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
"Intern" During University
Insurance Sales and Benefits Consultant, Agent (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年7月22日
Was recruited as an intern during university. Not worth my time, very few of my fellow interns did anything substantial, and it was difficult to make any money. It did not really build up any skills despite basically being an unpaid internship. As a job it sounds great, (but not for me) however as an internship it was a poor choice.
Set your own hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Coming for your prospects!!
Insurance Associate (現在は退職) –  Jefferson City, MO2018年7月22日
Only apply if you have thousands of leads to give to your coworkers so they can cash in on you!! It takes three people to get a "group" going so keep in mind if you think this is a easy thing to do your crazy. Expect commission only and make sure that you work your butt of and make cold calls all day.
社風
Tough to start making money right away
Aflac Insurance Agent (在職中) –  New Haven, CT2018年7月09日
Do it if you can afford to not make any money for the first year unless you are the kind of person that can sell things easily. Aflac did not work out well for me because I’m more inclined to be efficient at helping people when they come to me with a problem. At Aflac you’re job is just to sell.
Free lunch sometimes. Free education
Commission only
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
manager was nice, but was loaded with a lot of stress.
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Central, Virginia2018年7月08日
I loved meeting new people, but the income was not worth the amount of work I was putting in. to much of a risk. No health benefits and charge backs, which charges you for the cost of the policy you wrote, if they decided not to keep it. Just wasn't what I expected.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Fun and action-packed work
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Plattsburgh, NY2018年7月06日
great people to teach and guide you. no limit for the amount of success or pay you receive. the amount of work coordinates with the pay when done correctly. fast job placement. great teammates and awesome staff atmosphere. guided for success
10-99 contracted emplee
no benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Orlando, FL 328092018年7月03日
When getting leads, and getting the sales are the toughest part of the job.
Have control of your own hours and when to work. You can have as many accounts as you want and the business is yours for as long as you want to maintain them.

Great conventions and bonuses.
Excellent stock options and discounts.
Exciting
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年6月26日
Cold calls, prospecting, product knowledge, high pace high energy culture, hardest part of the job rejection of product, most enjoyable part was going out prospecting with other agents
長所
ability to make as much money as you can
no help
Daily functions
Licensed Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Louisville, KY2018年6月26日
Aflac has a very good product and loved working for company however it was commission only. For new comers it was hard to provide for family have to work 2 jobs or have spouse.
was a good product