AflacのInsurance Agentポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 405 件見つかりました 2,672 件のレビューを見る
okay
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2019年2月05日
It was an ok company to work for however they do not do enough training for how highly competitive the market for insurance has become in recent years.
new
boring
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Aflac is a good company
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Charleston, WV2019年1月30日
I only left a flag because Colonial life had a better deal to offer me Aflac is a very well-known company and a good company to work for very good people and work advancement was good
長所
Is a good company to work for
It's only commission-based pay
review
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Virginia Beach, VA2019年1月28日
The job position that i was in was consisted on selling supplemental insurance packages to businesses. once sold you would receive a portion upfront and then get paid the rest over a time frame. If the policy were to cancel during that first year of selling you would be then set to reimburse AFLAC for that cancellation. This business practice is not one that I am particular fond of but if you sell to the correct businesses and are able to continue to have that residual income, this job can be promising.
its a good company but
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Hiram, GA2019年1月27日
This was a commission based job. The company itself is very good. It was hard to get a good customer base. The training was good and my manager was very good.
set your own hours
hard to make money
社風
Everyone fighting for same jobs
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Carlsbad, CA2019年1月25日
Employees all trying to find clients in same areas. Mentors often take leads from new employees and revisit them without any compensation to original point of contact.
work own schedules
no benefits
Great Culture and Place to Work
INSURANCE AGENT (在職中) –  New Braunfels, TX2019年1月13日
Definitely would recommend for motivated individuals who enjoy working with like-minded people. I think it is an environment that will grow and challenge you in the best of ways.
Okay
INSURANCE AGENT (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2019年1月09日
Wasn't looking for a full time job at the time I only wanted a part-time job just enough to have something to do although it was a nice place to work I met a lot of new people I was glad for the experience
Meeting new people
Full time job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Best Culture Ever!
Aflac Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Indianapolis, IN2019年1月05日
This is an amazing opportunity for those that are self driven and do not need to be micromanaged. I have been with Aflac for 4 years and have ALWAYS gotten out of this what I put into it. I love that I am able to set my own schedule, make a huge difference in the lives of my policyholders, and have control over my income. I love the people that I work with and how this company takes care of the field force. I truly believe there is no better opportunity out there.

However, some people cannot handle the flexibility. Those that are not disciplined to go to work when others aren't making them do not make it. Often times those people will blame others and not take ownership for their results.
長所
Get out of it what you put into it
短所
Aflac is great, I personally had issues within myself that I had to work on. DISCIPLINE! WORK ETHIC!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Unpleasant experience
Insurance agent (在職中) –  Jericho, NY 117532019年1月03日
Work is commission based which is a risk within itself because there is a lot of pressure to perform otherwise you will find yourself not getting paid. An absence of base pay means that there is no safety net in case things are slow or you are just in a stretch of bad luck.
cooperative
Insurance agent (現在は退職) –  Medina, OH2018年12月04日
Very difficult to earn money and it takes a long time to get any. If you can go about six months with out money, then it might be worth taking a shot at it.
flexability
短所
long time untill you make any money
Cutthroat Industry
Aflac Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Colby, KS2018年11月29日
selling Aflac is a though market. It involves a lot of traveling and "what ifs" I had fun working for Aflac, but getting paid commissions only is tough living.
For some, but not all
Insurance Associate (在職中) –  Benton, AR2018年11月17日
You are your own boss. What you put in to it is what you get out of it, however as with any type of insurance sale, finding groups and/or individuals who are in need of it, or willing to hear more about it is often difficult.
長所
You are your own boss, friendly managers, great people to work with
短所
Dealing with rejection, income is on commission only
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Sales job
Licensed Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Columbus, OH2018年11月14日
I was not prepared for it to be strictly sales. I thought the position would have leads and other opportunities to grow your business. It is difficult to build your business.
Not the same company I went to work for in 2007
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年11月08日
Aflac is not the same company I went to work for in 2007. The Company actually cared about their employees. Now it is all about numbers. My district supervisor would stab you in the back. I loved the job I did just couldn't handle the management team.
社風
income based on sales only
Licensed Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Orangeburg, SC2018年11月03日
got paid on sales only
a lot of driving
self managed
hardest part was going on sales calls and not making a sale
I did not enjoy this job and would not work on commission ever again
indepent agent
income based on sales
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
not worth the time
INSURANCE AGENT (現在は退職) –  North Carolina2018年10月22日
YOu had to drive all over the state, you had other people coming into your area and taking your clients away from you. YOu were commissioned passed pay and they would not tell you if your commissioned got taken back.
社風
will not work until licensed
Insurance Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Rosedale, MD2018年10月21日
will not work unless licensed, if i am not licensed i will not get paid but they will hold your work for you but i dont know how true this is but the company from different areas wished to hire me until today and its 2018 that was back in 2012-2014 be licensed or you wont get paid and you pick how many hours you want to work...and the pay is decent ....good for the most part and benefits
everything but pay
not licensed
Know how to sell
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年10月15日
Aflac is always looking for new people to join them because it takes a certain type of person to be able to do it full time and make a profit enough to want to stay. They will give you the basis for knowing how to sell their product, but you have to learn how to evolve from there. The places you are trying to get have been hit by Aflac for a very long time and most of the people that did it before you were bad and left the potential client with a bad taste so you are immediately asked to leave by pretty much everyone.
長所
Income if you can get it
短所
Aflac's history in the sectors holds you down
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Fun atmosphere, Hard work
Aflac Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Twin Falls, ID2018年10月09日
it was an experience. You really have to be a self starter and motivate yourself you go out and prospect for business. If you cant plan and work your own scheduled you shouldn't apply because you will never make enough money to survive.
Its Commission Only
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Tallahassee, FL2018年9月22日
All commission no salary Very relaxed working place You are your own pace training in very little after the sales school All the large accounts are taken
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する