AflacのInsurance Agentポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 263 件見つかりました
I did not like
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  San Germán, PR2017年12月11日
I did not like it because it is a work commission. But they do not tell you in the orientation before taking the job that if a client cancels in less than a year they charge you back from the commission they paid you and they charge you what they paid you plus interest. Then they send that to your credit and they make you a bad credit.
Pyramid scheme
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  South Carolina2017年12月07日
Management is great, pay is good if you make a sale, Key word being IF. aflac hires so many people that you walk all over each other while trying to get business. In my area there are very few business that you go into that the owner of the business don't make the following comments..."you are the 7th aflac person in here this month. What makes you any different than the others." "Oh your part of the aflac army?" Don't get me wrong aflac is a great company with great benefits and policies. Still currently have my aflac policies. Management at my branch is really good, and they do want you to succeed, but after knowing how they are paid it makes you wonder if they only care because it reflects in their paycheck. Though the economy is better than it has been in years, times are still hard to most people. The first thing people will cut out is supplementary insurance.Its not medical, Its not car, not house or business insurance, its supplemental.Its not insurance people have to have. I am not disgruntled or upset that I went to work with Aflac. I just want to make people aware of what it really is, instead of going into an interview and letting management paint a beautiful picture for you.Aflac will hire anyone who has a breath, it does not matter to aflac if you work out or not.If you are only there for a few months and open one group aflac has already won, because they DO NOT have anything invested into you financially. You do not get paid for or reimbursed for required training in house or required training that may be hours from your home. This job I would recommend to adults  続きを読む that have already retired who have some sort of income coming in,or kids fresh out of college that daddy is still footing your bills.  折りたたむ
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
no work life balance...always cold calling
Insurance Sales Agent (在職中) –  Florida2017年12月05日
commission only job!!!!

always cold calling!!!

you are never good enough for the bosses!!!!

dont do it!!!!

they promise you everything but give you nothing!!
nothing
everything
Really enjoyed working there
Insurance Rep (現在は退職) –  Smithfield, NC2017年12月03日
Called clients and potential clients to grow the customer base, meet with potential clients to get information about their needs and coverage, match insurance policies to their needs and explain the options to customers. Make sure policies stay current and make amendments to the policy as life changes. Types of insurance worked with included life, health and long-term care. In addition, helped clients settle any claims on their insurance.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
i wasnt into sales
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Johnstown, PA2017年12月03日
if you are motivated you can do this job i wanted something else and wish aflac and anyone there the best of luck in the future. great product but comishion only.
Excellent place to work
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Birmingham, AL2017年11月15日
Aflac was a great place to work you had a work life balance. A typical day at work would be cold calling on business for about 2 -4 hours. the rest of the day was spent making follow up calls to set appointments for the next day. We had some of the best district meeting ever and the food was great.
Enrollment periods
competition very competitive
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
It required lots of cold-calling
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2017年11月14日
Good place to start learning about the insurance business as a young college graduate if you don't mind working on commission. Was not a fan of making the suggested 500 cold calls a day.
社風
not as easy as you think
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Marshall, IL2017年11月06日
I loved working for Aflac. the only problem was we live in a small town with several agents. I was sometimes hard to fin a company that did not already have it.
open job hours
no regular pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Good opportunity for those who enjoy being their own boss.
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Ashland, VA2017年11月03日
I worked for Aflac during the recession and found it challenging for that reason, but the company provides excellent training and support. Your pay is in direct proportion to how much you are willing to put into it, and the freedom of being an independent contractor is worth the risk.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Completely commission driven
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  all over2017年11月03日
My wife couldn't handle it. It was the greatest job ever when I got a $2,000 check (for about 3 days), then she'd start freaking out I was never going to make any more money and the kids would starve. I could defend it when money was coming in but as soon as I had a dry spell I had to find an hourly job.
長所
Make your own hours, unlimited potential.
No benifits, no guarentees
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
AFLAC selling insurance
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2017年11月03日
Selling insurance is never an easy job. But, meeting new people make it well worth the effort. I was never one to speak in front of a group a crowd of people, but, when I had to get in front of a group of people a explain health insurance I had no problem and the more I did it the easier it got. The hardest part of this job is the cold calls. You never know how you will be received. And no one liked rejection. But, once you get your foot in the door you can set your appointment and get on to the next call.
meeting people, making money
cold calls
社風
Promise a lot, deliver a little
Insurance Sales Agent (在職中) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2017年11月02日
When starting AFLAC, you are told if you make appointments you can take your manager out with you and they will help you close deals. Well, my manager couldn't close a deal for the life of her so I spent months getting appointment after appointment only to have meeting after meeting wasted. I've been working at Aflac for almost 8 months and I have made a total of about 1,200 dollars, and I was working everyday and constantly being praised for my commitment and work ethic.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
社風
Management plays favorites and provides no help for new recurits
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2017年10月28日
the sales force consist of a bunch of mid aged women and there friends. They all look out for each other and provide no help to new recruits. Your told just to go out door to door and sell insurance
make your own scheadule
no assistance
It's terrible
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2017年10月27日
Sounds better than what it is. The pay is awful. Very little training provided and takes a lot of time before work itself begins. It's incredibly hard to do anything
Hard to advance
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Grand Island, NE2017年10月27日
Commission job. Hard to make good money with so many agents competing for business. No benefits and travel to get to training and meetings was at your expense.
Commission Only
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Norcross, GA2017年10月25日
They have you sit in this mandatory training class that you are not getting paid for and guarantee that you will succeed but how do you survive at the beginning with no money
You create your schedule
100% comission
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
good company/poor management
Insurance Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Palm Desert, CA2017年10月25日
good company/poor manager
manager played favorites
i left after securing a large account and havinng the manager give the commission to someone else!
good product
unfair manager
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Challenging
Independent Insurance Sales Associate (在職中) –  Santa Ana, CA2017年10月11日
Challenging, face to face sales but it is not for shy people or for people expecting a base salary. It is a commission only job that can be financially good if the needed sales quotas are meet.
Good people
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Aflac is a good company, it offers great products. The problem is that clients cancel their polizas at any time.
Life and Health Insurance Agent. (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2017年10月05日
Aflac is as good company, and it offers great products. The problem is that the clients cancel their insurances at any time, then you are obligated to return the many back to the company.
長所
Aflac offers great products..
短所
Earnings are never secured.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
dont
Health insurance sales (現在は退職) –  Omaha2017年10月02日
Find a place that will actually educate you in the insurance field. Have at least 6 months of salary saved up to make it. Challenging market selling Aflac products
flexible schedule
短所
high employee churn, pay to get your per license hours and your exam fee out of pocket.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する