AflacのInsurance Agentポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 331 件見つかりました 2,398 件のレビューを見る
社風
Coming for your prospects!!
Insurance Associate (現在は退職) –  Jefferson City, MO2018年7月22日
Only apply if you have thousands of leads to give to your coworkers so they can cash in on you!! It takes three people to get a "group" going so keep in mind if you think this is a easy thing to do your crazy. Expect commission only and make sure that you work your butt of and make cold calls all day.
社風
Tough to start making money right away
Aflac Insurance Agent (在職中) –  New Haven, CT2018年7月09日
Do it if you can afford to not make any money for the first year unless you are the kind of person that can sell things easily. Aflac did not work out well for me because I’m more inclined to be efficient at helping people when they come to me with a problem. At Aflac you’re job is just to sell.
Free lunch sometimes. Free education
Commission only
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
manager was nice, but was loaded with a lot of stress.
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Central, Virginia2018年7月08日
I loved meeting new people, but the income was not worth the amount of work I was putting in. to much of a risk. No health benefits and charge backs, which charges you for the cost of the policy you wrote, if they decided not to keep it. Just wasn't what I expected.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Fun and action-packed work
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Plattsburgh, NY2018年7月06日
great people to teach and guide you. no limit for the amount of success or pay you receive. the amount of work coordinates with the pay when done correctly. fast job placement. great teammates and awesome staff atmosphere. guided for success
10-99 contracted emplee
no benefits
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Orlando, FL 328092018年7月03日
When getting leads, and getting the sales are the toughest part of the job.
Have control of your own hours and when to work. You can have as many accounts as you want and the business is yours for as long as you want to maintain them.

Great conventions and bonuses.
Excellent stock options and discounts.
Exciting
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年6月26日
Cold calls, prospecting, product knowledge, high pace high energy culture, hardest part of the job rejection of product, most enjoyable part was going out prospecting with other agents
長所
ability to make as much money as you can
no help
社風
I enjoyed working with businesses.
Supplemental Insurance Representative (現在は退職) –  Flint, MI2018年6月20日
This job was very flexible. You had to be on your toes though. Going out much during the week and scouting for businesses. I believed in the business and had past sales experience so it was easier for me. Management wasn't very fair in genesee county on the businesses you got on your own when it came to pay when you were new. You really had to pay attention to details and what was going on around you. It's a 100% commission job.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Not a fun place to work
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年6月10日
It was very competitive and the income wasn't consistent enough to pay my bills. However, I stayed with it as long as possible, because I enjoyed the freedom it provided, and when I did get paid it was a big pay day.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Aflac is about Aflac
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Valdosta, GA2018年6月04日
Aflac is about Aflac and not it's people. They offer no benefits for the outside sales team and hire people to complete contests. They do not train properly and are all about the top earners until they use them up.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Competitive and a self paced job
Insurance Sales representative Intern (在職中) –  Morgantown, WV2018年5月30日
A typical work day would involve making called to business owners and or CEO's of a company. Next, you would go on runs to different business and asking to speak to the owners to see if we could set up an appointment to present our benefit packages to them.
Extremely Relaxed, Self-paced, Paid as you go
短所
Long drives sometime, rude customers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 3報告する
Nice people
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018年5月19日
Nice people but too much driving. I did not know enough locals to get in their good graces. I spent too much money on gas without getting enough financial compensation.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
No Support
INSURANCE AGENT (現在は退職) –  Bridgeville, PA2018年5月19日
It's a door to door sales job. They don't pay any benefits, they don'r give you refferals, there are no territories, there is no support. You just get sent out to knock on random doors. Sometimes I was given a list of places to go and found many of the businesses were closed sometimes the buildings weren't even standing anymore.
You can go broke working here.
No money
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Its Commision Only and Its take a while to start making money
INSURANCE AGENT (在職中) –  Culver City, CA2018年5月17日
The work environment is supportive but I recommend having another job while training. It takes a while to get certified to sell the product. If your not certified in their program, you will not be making money. You will also pay office rent and do a lot of driving at times. The staff is supportive but you need to go in with a plan. No sales, no money...
長所
Learn alot about the product
短所
The money is not always good. You hit dry seasons
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Fairly Good Employment
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Dawsonville, GA2018年5月17日
Would answer phones, input data into computer, go to company's location to enroll employees, trouble shooting, preparing packets for employees. The pay is inconsistent, no health benefits.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
waste of time
Insurance sales representative (現在は退職) –  Okemos, MI2018年5月14日
cold calls all day in person and on phone. market totally saturated by other aflac sales reps. some places said they are visited weekly 5 or more times a week by aflac reps.
no pay
Challenging but well compensated
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Farmington, NM2018年5月10日
AFLAC is a company where the career growth is up to the individual. It is a cut-throat industry and you get paid on how hard you work. Once pay does come in, it is very lucrative. However, to get to that point, it takes time and devotion to the job.
Good pay, flexible schedule
challenging and cut throat
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Time consuming
Insurance sales (現在は退職) –  Benton County, AR2018年5月09日
Not very satisfied with the experience of being a sales person since one really depends 100% on sales for survival so it is a tremendously stressful situation if you have family members to take care of. Also it feels like you are pushing people into buying something that it might not be as helpful to them but it will help your pocket.
Freedom of schedule
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Maryville, MO2018年5月09日
Making your own schedule is nice but there is no base salary. It is commission only, and that is hard when you first start out because all you are doing is trying to set appointments and build your book of business. If you have a good savings set up and can go a month without a paycheck then I would recommend trying it out.
Nice friendly people
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Quanah2018年5月01日
This was a great job however in our area there was a lack of interest in the service they provided or the larger companies in our area already provided this type of insurance.
Aflac
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Tallahassee, FL2018年4月26日
Loved the job. have to have a go getter mentality in order to survive. if you want to make money you have to go make it yourself. great culture. quarterly events are amazing
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する