AflacのInsurance Agentポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 395 件見つかりました 2,571 件のレビューを見る
For some, but not all
Insurance Associate (在職中) –  Benton, AR2018年11月17日
You are your own boss. What you put in to it is what you get out of it, however as with any type of insurance sale, finding groups and/or individuals who are in need of it, or willing to hear more about it is often difficult.
長所
You are your own boss, friendly managers, great people to work with
短所
Dealing with rejection, income is on commission only
Sales job
Licensed Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Columbus, OH2018年11月14日
I was not prepared for it to be strictly sales. I thought the position would have leads and other opportunities to grow your business. It is difficult to build your business.
Not the same company I went to work for in 2007
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年11月08日
Aflac is not the same company I went to work for in 2007. The Company actually cared about their employees. Now it is all about numbers. My district supervisor would stab you in the back. I loved the job I did just couldn't handle the management team.
社風
income based on sales only
Licensed Independent Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Orangeburg, SC2018年11月03日
got paid on sales only
a lot of driving
self managed
hardest part was going on sales calls and not making a sale
I did not enjoy this job and would not work on commission ever again
indepent agent
income based on sales
not worth the time
INSURANCE AGENT (現在は退職) –  North Carolina2018年10月22日
YOu had to drive all over the state, you had other people coming into your area and taking your clients away from you. YOu were commissioned passed pay and they would not tell you if your commissioned got taken back.
社風
will not work until licensed
Insurance Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Rosedale, MD2018年10月21日
will not work unless licensed, if i am not licensed i will not get paid but they will hold your work for you but i dont know how true this is but the company from different areas wished to hire me until today and its 2018 that was back in 2012-2014 be licensed or you wont get paid and you pick how many hours you want to work...and the pay is decent ....good for the most part and benefits
everything but pay
not licensed
Know how to sell
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年10月15日
Aflac is always looking for new people to join them because it takes a certain type of person to be able to do it full time and make a profit enough to want to stay. They will give you the basis for knowing how to sell their product, but you have to learn how to evolve from there. The places you are trying to get have been hit by Aflac for a very long time and most of the people that did it before you were bad and left the potential client with a bad taste so you are immediately asked to leave by pretty much everyone.
長所
Income if you can get it
短所
Aflac's history in the sectors holds you down
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Fun atmosphere, Hard work
Aflac Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Twin Falls, ID2018年10月09日
it was an experience. You really have to be a self starter and motivate yourself you go out and prospect for business. If you cant plan and work your own scheduled you shouldn't apply because you will never make enough money to survive.
Its Commission Only
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Tallahassee, FL2018年9月22日
All commission no salary Very relaxed working place You are your own pace training in very little after the sales school All the large accounts are taken
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Great Career Opportunity
Audrey E. Tien Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Greater Sacramento, CA Area2018年9月19日
Diverse workplace, job duties and opportunities
Not only further developed my insurance aptitude but also developed concrete, success driven business skills and personal relations.
Individual goal development within a team environment
The hardest part of being a DSC was wanting success for my associates more than they wanted for themselves.
The most rewarding part of my Aflac career was the sharing in the accomplishments of those I trained and mentored.
Diverse workplace, job duties and opportunities
短所
One never truly knew at time of on-boarding, who was going to be the star
Awesome Place
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年9月12日
I loved Aflac as a work place, would love to go back but the chances for advancement seem to be a bit harder and the call center can have challenging days
Good Stuff
Licensed Independent Insurance Producer/Agent (現在は退職) –  Johnson City, TN2018年9月05日
The company honestly does what they say they will do, and for me to morally sell someone something I have to know it is truly worth the consumers money, and I can say it is. During my time with the company I witnessed the ease,speed, and honesty that came with filing a claim. Excellent company to both work for and purchase from as I am also a policy holder.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Poor overall structure
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年8月30日
Good product, but they lack vision. They hire way too many employees with the intention of washout instead of just hiring the right ones. Then, the ones like me with educations actually leave for something better. You need to pull your head out of your rear. There are better companies out there selling better products. They are going to overtake you.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Great working atmosphere, great boss, team players
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Quincy, IL2018年8月28日
Morning meeting to discuss what we was doing for the day and the week. What meeting was set up, how many cold calls, B2B calls that needed to be done.
長所
Could take off when needed for kids in sport or sick
Commission based only
社風
learning how to sell insurance
Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Midland, TX2018年8月27日
going to business to offer our products and selling individual insurance. Supervisor is very professional and takes time out to try to help you succeed.
management is good
短所
lots of driving and looking to get accounts
社風
AFLAC was a great job for a people person.
Insurance sales representative (現在は退職) –  Medford, NY2018年8月26日
I enjoyed working at AFLAC because while it was sales, I was able to interact with people in an in-home environment. AFLAC also gave many inservice workshops to update sales representative's repertoire.
長所
Gave people a product that they wanted and needed
Office closed
Relaxed environment.
Insurance Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Provincia di Firenze, Toscana2018年8月25日
Lots of communication required. You're selling insurance to people around your area. Most of my job was done mostly at-home in a relaxed environment. So it wasn't bad.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
All Commission
INSURANCE AGENT/ASSISTANT DISTRICT COORDINATOR (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年8月20日
This is a 100% commission based career. You must build your book of business from the ground up and be in a financial position to go a few weeks without any income. There are ZERO benefits as you are a 1099.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
Aflac is pretty much like other Insurance companies i've come across here in TN
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Murfreesboro, TN2018年8月15日
I didn't really get a chance to get into that job i can explain if we speak or meet. This position didn't work out the way i expected it to go, so i can't be to specific.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Ok for commission
Insurance Agent (現在は退職) –  Abilene, TX2018年8月09日
Commission based company, have to start your own groups, outside sales, be agressive, some training, no health insurance, does have investment account for employees
SET YOUR OWN HOURS