AflacのSales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致する口コミが 153 件見つかりました 2,775 件の口コミを見る
Arkansas Management
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Arkansas2019年4月15日
The management in this state territory is strictly about brown nosers. So long as you kiss the ring, they're happy with you, which makes zero sense as this is a 1099 job and should be centered around results.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
No support at all just selfish bosses
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Kalamazoo, MI2019年4月12日
Aflac has decent programs, but the training and support is waaaay less than they say. Those climbing up are only worried about you as how fast and great it can help their own income. You are given such lean supports in the beginning that unless you are an amazing or ruthless worker, you will fail, lose your car, your house and no one really cares.
own schdedule
短所
no support, selfish management, large leap to be succesful at all.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Tough job if in small area
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Stevensville, MI2019年3月23日
The job is totally commission based and you spend a lot of time prospecting and finding business to present to. You spend a lot of money on gas and not make a lot of money.
長所
Flexible schedule and work from home
短所
Commission based. Not good opportunity to make money.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
bad place
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Attleboro, MA2019年3月19日
Worst place I ever worked at all there care about is money.
they try to take most of your commission for doing nothing.
I would never recommend working here.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
社風
Really nice place to work
Sales associate (在職中) –  Tri state MD WV VA2019年2月11日
I've enjoyed working at aflac it's an amazing company that provides great products that help fill the gaps with health insurance and high deductibles it pays you money when you get hurt or sick to pay your bills
長所
Set you own work schedule
Only commissions
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Completely Disorganized, Poor Training, No Benefits, horrible sales processes
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2019年2月07日
One of the worst companies I've ever worked for.
They should spend less on advertising and more on taking care of their people.
Processes and work tools are confusing for customers as well as associates.
長所
Meeting awesome people as potential customers
短所
very unprofessional, sales associates over saturated calling on same businesses 6, 7 8 times a week
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
Careful
Independent Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Pooler, GA2019年1月24日
If it sounds too too to be true it is. Take it form one of the many that have learned that lesson all too well. Nothing is ever that easy or you would ah e considered such a position before now. Remember only 9 out of 10 in then first year stay. Do your research first.
Great work environment
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Greenville, SC2019年1月16日
Your co-workers are there to help you and drive you to succeed. I was able to gain valuable experience every day from the job requirements and would recommend this position to anyone.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
Unlimited opportunities
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Abilene, TX2019年1月10日
This industry is changing. It is more competitive and the landscape for outside sales in the health care industry is changing. But for a person who is willing to be focused, driven and teachable; it is a great opportunity.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 3報告する
社風
Challenging work with lots of autonomy
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Danvers, MA2018年12月12日
Aflac offers opportunity for unlimited income; the harder you work the more you can earn. Veteran agents enjoy lots of autonomy, which can be a good and a bad thing. Flexibility is very important, but in order to succeed you must be self-motivated.
Schedule flexibility
短所
1099 status means lots of expenses. Lots of driving.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Pyramid Scheme
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Bel Air, MD2018年12月04日
The product was a very good investment, just a little over priced.
This is due to you paying for the sales man, under writer, manager, office manager, and so on. You get no help from anyone because its always a cut-throat environment. I you have any accounts and leave to manager takes them over and get all the money, so they try to get you to leave. Never got a bonus that I earned. All of it reminds me of a pyramid scheme.
Discount
Commission only.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 3報告する
社風
Enjoyed all the new people I came in contact with.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Independence, OH2018年12月03日
Aflac is a good company, they have wonderful benefits for their customers. They help out a lot of people in their time of need. It made me feel good when someone received their compensation from Aflac. I like to know I helped someone when they had an accident or were diagnosed with Cancer or had a heartache. That was the most enjoyable part of the job.
長所
Helping people in their time of need
Finding your leads
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 3報告する
社風
Excellent opportunity to advance and succeed
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年11月29日
Aflac provided an excellent opportunity to advance as much as I was willing to. I got business strictly through cold calling. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting wonderful people and helping them in their time of need.
Free schedule
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
There was no limit on what you made
SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Tacoma, WA2018年10月05日
Selling insurance should not be pushed on to people, but something they see benefit in. I prefer the warm selling vs cold calling which is what Aflac pushed every day of the week.
good money
It was outside sales
High Pressure
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Greenwood Village, CO2018年9月13日
AFLAC was fast paced and often cut throat. Even though they promised in the beginning they wouldn't go after friends and family, they did. AFLAC is a great company and does a great deal for children with cancer and my wife and I still have to cancer policies.
unlimited earning potential
短所
Often a year or more to see this potential
Can be very lucrative
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Centennial, CO2018年8月22日
Simply put, if you can handle 100% commission then it is the job for you. However in Denver, working for free is not possible. That being said, the management is more than supportive in trying to keep you motivated through the grind.
長所
make your own schedule, be your own boss
短所
no benefits, no pay unless commission, most people hate you before you even introduce yourself, cold calling every day
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
Energentic, Constructive, Competitive, Instructive, Educational
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Florida2018年8月17日
Energetic, Educational, Engaging, and Constructive.
Offers great trips for goals met. Creative activities that build understanding and group activities that generate deeper learning.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Great company with great earning potential
Independent Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年8月10日
Great company with great earning potential. The culture is great and the CEO is caring about the company and all the people working within it. Aflac is second to none in its industry. Lots of training and support.
長所
Work Life balance, unlimited earning potential, many bonuses and trips, and competitions.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Intership
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  College Park, MD2018年8月06日
Was a great internship to be apart of. Was able to get first real experience in a business setting and began to develop skills in cold calling and sales.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
I enjoy working for aflac
Aflac Sales Associate (在職中) –  Clinton, NC2018年8月05日
i currently work for aflac and I enjoy it. I love how I get to make my own hours and the people that have helped me that work with aflac are very nice .
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 3報告する