AflacのSales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 132 件見つかりました 2,393 件のレビューを見る
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年7月13日
Aflac is great but hardest part is generating your own leads. Ive been with them 3 months and have yet to make a sale. Until I make a sale im pretty much working for free
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Working at Aflac in Williamsport
Independent Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Williamsport, PA2018年7月12日
Aflac is not a bad company to work for in general; however, it is not a great place to start as an entry level worker living on your own with no other means of financial stability. Sales is a lot of work and takes a long time to get up and running with a good customer base. In today's age, nobody wants to talk about insurance so selling insurance of any kind is not the easiest task. I believe Aflac sales associates are hardworking people who are also very good at heart and at what they do. I appreciated the help and understanding of my management team in Williamsport.
Aflac sends you to sales schools, lifts their people up, works with you to support and motivate you on your journey, provides a nice income (once you have a customer base and a rhythm for it), and is a great sales experience, but is not for everyone.
Great Experience
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年7月05日
AFLAC is a great company. Its a great way to learn sales. Its business to business sales. If you can make it here you can make it anywhere. The juice is worth the squeeze.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Whatever
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Lake Charles, LA2018年6月13日
It was ok but it's all commission based so you have to be able to make sales on your own. If you aren't naturally good at selling to people then don't dot it.
社風
travel intensive, too many cold calls
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Knoxville, TN2018年6月07日
must make 20-50 cold calls at businesses per day, if you don't sell your quota, you don't make any money. If a client cancels a policy or is late to pay, it comes out of your paycheck.
great potential if you want to be 200% dedicated to your job
短所
cold calling is MISERABLE, training is subpar
社風
If you can make it work...
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Southfield, MI2018年5月01日
I was unable to sell any products.
As a commission-only sales associate, I was asked to - essentially - guilt business owners into purchasing the product under the guise of 'employee safety'.
Flexible hours
Compensation
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Waste of Time
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年4月22日
Now you must really be knowledgeable of sales. And for people who are considering taking this Career with them watch out, You must have LIFE & Health License and not to mention is all commission base. I wish they had told us that through our interview email instead of wasting our time and gas. SO ALL COMMISSION BASE PLUS YOU NEED YOUR LICENSE I think is a waste a TIME. Either start your own insurance company or work for a standard company this place is a waste of time.
Cant think of any
短所
Driving, Waste of your time, money, gas.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 1報告する
社風
More of a scam than a job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Novi, MI2018年4月22日
Worked there for three months. Worked my tail off to get new accounts for the company, got my manager in front of numerous business owners and did all I could do on my part to build a book of business. For some reason, no one there has any closing skills; wasn't able to get a single stable account. The account I did mange to secure, my manager let fail (couldn't keep up with his own workload, which showed in his clients 'dissatisfaction). As a result I'm now nearly $3,000 in debt due to advanced commissions. You work your butt off for loans and then your managers rob you and put you in debt when you leave. If you have half a brain and some people skills, Aflac will hire you. Most of the people I saw Aflac hiring for new associates were totally incompetent and had no idea what they signed up for. Aflac's products are valuable for small businesses, but working there? I would have made more money working at McDonalds.
Work environment, very homely
短所
Make no money, be lied to about making money, will screw you every chance they get
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 1報告する
No professional structure.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  San Juan, PR2018年4月14日
If you are a new recruit soon to become an agent, the overall quality of your field training will depend on the cooperation of your manager. If your manager is focused and efficient, your possibility of thriving will be high, but if not, expect the exact opposite.
Productivity at Aflac
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年3月25日
Schedule ran on your own you are in control of when you start and end work. Learned to be persistent and power past the rejections when cold calling. The managers are very good mentors in the company and want to see you succeed. The culture is one of good family like structure where they are inclusive of all members of the company. Hardest part of the job is not making any money to start because it is all commission based. Though it is commissioned based this ties into the most important and enjoyable part of the job which is no cap on how much money you can make.
長所
Managers are great mentors and want the best for you
短所
With no experience it can be difficult in persuading business owners
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Work for yourself
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Clinton, NC2018年3月02日
Love working with Aflac. Met in awesome people and they were first class with their events. The only problem was their were clicks as far as accounts you were allow to service.
Work hours
poor management
Excellent Local Management
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Hickory Hills, IL2018年2月03日
Excellent Local Management that is very knowledgeable of Aflac Products, the Market Place and Aflac in general. Good Camaraderie with Local Staff and Regional Staff.
Good Camaraderie
Lots of Phone call activity
社風
Aflac is THE BEST COMPANY! If the Agent focuses on product knowledge to gain understanding of how policies' benefts work, Agent will do well.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  TN2018年1月27日
Success is available to the Agent who is honest, organized, and can communicate in simple, layman's terms how benefits in policies pay policyholders, the Agent is on track to help many clients. There is NO NEED to manipulate, pressure, nor deceive prospects. Just explain the benefits, premiums and how to file claims. Be available to help at every step. Once policyholder experiences Aflac benefits, they will keep their policies.
長所
Can set up your business at home.
短所
Getting set up and learning how to do it, It's not actual 'con', It can just take some time and some Agents give up too soon.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Na
Independent Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Columbus, OH2018年1月24日
NA - I didn't really like it - but I also wasn't successful at selling so my bias is skewed of course. I think it would have been beneficial to provide some hourly compensation to new employees while they work up their sales pipeline. Another issue was that sales people were often not staying in their own territory, which is a double edged sword because it of course makes those in lower income territories suffer in sales if they had to tread it non-stop, but it also hurts other sales people in other territories in regard to their planning/coordinating where to go to target prospects.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Good Place to work for if you like Sales/Marketing
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Glendora, CA2018年1月19日
Great place to work for, however high sales required in order to make good commission. Training is awesome and informative. Your direct manager will expect you to do lots of cold calling and canvassing
LArge turnover
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年1月14日
commission only sales is way too tough to last long unless you continually get big breaks. long hours, wasted time, over saturated. management will use new recruits to build their accounts and then happily let them go
社風
Good company, lots of hours need to be put in
Sales associate (在職中) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年1月09日
Need to be ok with working from home, making phone calls. My manager was very helpful, good to work for. If you get things done, the company will take good care of you. But it is a slow start up, need to be ok with working on commissions.
Moderate
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Newport News, VA2018年1月07日
We had weekly meetings and training on Mondays and Fridays to make sure that we understood everything that was offered and that we would offer to clients.
We would either team up or go solo and walk around to locally owned businesses to try and get the owner to offer our products and services to their employees.
Work your own hours
Commission based salary
社風
Aflac is better suited as a secondary source of income.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Alexandria, VA2018年1月01日
This is a commission only job with no start up options. I do not recommend it unless someone has a secondary source of income.
Sales Leaders may or may not provide training.
Totally Flexible
Inconsistent Income
Commission only sales job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2017年12月08日
Not good for an older person who needs income. It is a commission only position with no benefits. You for the most part have to find your own customers.

Good job for a young person just starting out who had a lost of family and friends to sell to.
Commission only