AflacのSales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 139 件見つかりました 2,491 件のレビューを見る
High Pressure
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Greenwood Village, CO2018年9月13日
AFLAC was fast paced and often cut throat. Even though they promised in the beginning they wouldn't go after friends and family, they did. AFLAC is a great company and does a great deal for children with cancer and my wife and I still have to cancer policies.
unlimited earning potential
短所
Often a year or more to see this potential
Can be very lucrative
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Centennial, CO2018年8月22日
Simply put, if you can handle 100% commission then it is the job for you. However in Denver, working for free is not possible. That being said, the management is more than supportive in trying to keep you motivated through the grind.
長所
make your own schedule, be your own boss
短所
no benefits, no pay unless commission, most people hate you before you even introduce yourself, cold calling every day
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Energentic, Constructive, Competitive, Instructive, Educational
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Florida2018年8月17日
Energetic, Educational, Engaging, and Constructive.
Offers great trips for goals met. Creative activities that build understanding and group activities that generate deeper learning.
社風
Great company with great earning potential
Independent Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年8月10日
Great company with great earning potential. The culture is great and the CEO is caring about the company and all the people working within it. Aflac is second to none in its industry. Lots of training and support.
長所
Work Life balance, unlimited earning potential, many bonuses and trips, and competitions.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Intership
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  College Park, MD2018年8月06日
Was a great internship to be apart of. Was able to get first real experience in a business setting and began to develop skills in cold calling and sales.
社風
I enjoy working for aflac
Aflac Sales Associate (在職中) –  Clinton, NC2018年8月05日
i currently work for aflac and I enjoy it. I love how I get to make my own hours and the people that have helped me that work with aflac are very nice .
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
Good Company
Sales Associate (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年7月19日
Aflac is a good company where you get to be your own boss and work when you want to work because it is strictly commission based. This can be a blessing or a curse. It gets very frustrating when the potential clients very rarely cooperate with you.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年7月13日
Aflac is great but hardest part is generating your own leads. Ive been with them 3 months and have yet to make a sale. Until I make a sale im pretty much working for free
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Working at Aflac in Williamsport
Independent Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Williamsport, PA2018年7月12日
Aflac is not a bad company to work for in general; however, it is not a great place to start as an entry level worker living on your own with no other means of financial stability. Sales is a lot of work and takes a long time to get up and running with a good customer base. In today's age, nobody wants to talk about insurance so selling insurance of any kind is not the easiest task. I believe Aflac sales associates are hardworking people who are also very good at heart and at what they do. I appreciated the help and understanding of my management team in Williamsport.
Aflac sends you to sales schools, lifts their people up, works with you to support and motivate you on your journey, provides a nice income (once you have a customer base and a rhythm for it), and is a great sales experience, but is not for everyone.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Great Experience
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年7月05日
AFLAC is a great company. Its a great way to learn sales. Its business to business sales. If you can make it here you can make it anywhere. The juice is worth the squeeze.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Whatever
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Lake Charles, LA2018年6月13日
It was ok but it's all commission based so you have to be able to make sales on your own. If you aren't naturally good at selling to people then don't dot it.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
travel intensive, too many cold calls
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Knoxville, TN2018年6月07日
must make 20-50 cold calls at businesses per day, if you don't sell your quota, you don't make any money. If a client cancels a policy or is late to pay, it comes out of your paycheck.
great potential if you want to be 200% dedicated to your job
短所
cold calling is MISERABLE, training is subpar
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
社風
If you can make it work...
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Southfield, MI2018年5月01日
I was unable to sell any products.
As a commission-only sales associate, I was asked to - essentially - guilt business owners into purchasing the product under the guise of 'employee safety'.
Flexible hours
Compensation
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Waste of Time
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年4月22日
Now you must really be knowledgeable of sales. And for people who are considering taking this Career with them watch out, You must have LIFE & Health License and not to mention is all commission base. I wish they had told us that through our interview email instead of wasting our time and gas. SO ALL COMMISSION BASE PLUS YOU NEED YOUR LICENSE I think is a waste a TIME. Either start your own insurance company or work for a standard company this place is a waste of time.
Cant think of any
短所
Driving, Waste of your time, money, gas.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ 2報告する
社風
More of a scam than a job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Novi, MI2018年4月22日
Worked there for three months. Worked my tail off to get new accounts for the company, got my manager in front of numerous business owners and did all I could do on my part to build a book of business. For some reason, no one there has any closing skills; wasn't able to get a single stable account. The account I did mange to secure, my manager let fail (couldn't keep up with his own workload, which showed in his clients 'dissatisfaction). As a result I'm now nearly $3,000 in debt due to advanced commissions. You work your butt off for loans and then your managers rob you and put you in debt when you leave. If you have half a brain and some people skills, Aflac will hire you. Most of the people I saw Aflac hiring for new associates were totally incompetent and had no idea what they signed up for. Aflac's products are valuable for small businesses, but working there? I would have made more money working at McDonalds.
Work environment, very homely
短所
Make no money, be lied to about making money, will screw you every chance they get
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 1報告する
No professional structure.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  San Juan, PR2018年4月14日
If you are a new recruit soon to become an agent, the overall quality of your field training will depend on the cooperation of your manager. If your manager is focused and efficient, your possibility of thriving will be high, but if not, expect the exact opposite.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Productivity at Aflac
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年3月25日
Schedule ran on your own you are in control of when you start and end work. Learned to be persistent and power past the rejections when cold calling. The managers are very good mentors in the company and want to see you succeed. The culture is one of good family like structure where they are inclusive of all members of the company. Hardest part of the job is not making any money to start because it is all commission based. Though it is commissioned based this ties into the most important and enjoyable part of the job which is no cap on how much money you can make.
長所
Managers are great mentors and want the best for you
短所
With no experience it can be difficult in persuading business owners
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Work for yourself
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Clinton, NC2018年3月02日
Love working with Aflac. Met in awesome people and they were first class with their events. The only problem was their were clicks as far as accounts you were allow to service.
Work hours
poor management
Excellent Local Management
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Hickory Hills, IL2018年2月03日
Excellent Local Management that is very knowledgeable of Aflac Products, the Market Place and Aflac in general. Good Camaraderie with Local Staff and Regional Staff.
Good Camaraderie
Lots of Phone call activity
社風
Aflac is THE BEST COMPANY! If the Agent focuses on product knowledge to gain understanding of how policies' benefts work, Agent will do well.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  TN2018年1月27日
Success is available to the Agent who is honest, organized, and can communicate in simple, layman's terms how benefits in policies pay policyholders, the Agent is on track to help many clients. There is NO NEED to manipulate, pressure, nor deceive prospects. Just explain the benefits, premiums and how to file claims. Be available to help at every step. Once policyholder experiences Aflac benefits, they will keep their policies.
長所
Can set up your business at home.
短所
Getting set up and learning how to do it, It's not actual 'con', It can just take some time and some Agents give up too soon.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する