Aflac の社員レビュー

Aflac のレビューをすべて表示

社風
Productive and fun place to work.
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Goldsboro, NC2019年1月10日
The job is 100 percent travel and has flexible working hours and is commission based. You must be self motivated in order to make it in the business very high turnover rate.
長所
No limits on how much you can earn.
No salary
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ報告する

Aflac のその他の社員レビュー

Terrible
Agent (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2019年5月23日
I worked here for about 4 months and quit as soon as I saw it was going no where. It is full commission job. You are given bonuses if you meet a certain amount of sales in a given period but it is very difficult because most want you to rely on your managers to close sales. You are basically not an agent but a telephone marketer. I put in may hours and when I would get a meet with a business it was sometimes canceled or little effort was put into the meetings. They will put others before you. I did not have the support to even start and waited. AND there was a meeting almost everyday! They are pretty careless with your time.
Careless
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
AFLAC is s great company to work for.
Benefits Advisor/Recruiter (在職中) –  Chicago2019年5月23日
Aflac provides all the training you need to succeed. Great performance is awarded with terrific bonuses. Paid daily for production. Stock options. Flexible work schedule allowing for wonderful work-life balance. Helping people protect their income and assets.
長所
Flexible schedule, unlimited earning potential. Helping small businesses
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する