Aflac の社員レビュー

Aflac のレビューをすべて表示

Very Supportive
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Lakeland, FL2019年3月29日
The company is solid. I was in one area of Florida and then moved to another, and both teams were organized, structured and supportive. My leadership is top-notch. The hardest and probably the only hard thing about it is prospecting to get solid appointments and building those lasting relationships with owners. It's a nice culture, but can vary from district to district. Other than getting paid every other day, the best part of the job is learning about all the businesses and what they do.
長所
48 hr commission pay, supportive leadership, training, provided all sales materials
短所
Can be frustrating getting appointments, pure commission can be tough when times are hard
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する

Aflac のその他の社員レビュー

Excellent Insurance Company
Insurance Specialist (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2019年5月15日
Company of excellent morals and values that cares about clients, policy holders and agents. Aflac gives back to the community unlike any insurance company I have ever seen.
長所
Flexibility
短所
Commission Only
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
Besides Weekly meetings, there is no "Typical"
Outside Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2019年5月14日
Your work experience is what you make of it at AFLAC. You work when you want with what time you have to give with whatever means you deem necessary. The majority of your time is spent prospecting potential businesses, which was definitely the hardest part for me. Management was pretty good at helping out and mentoring, they encouraged coming forward with any questions. Overall, a positive work environment, but the position was not for me.
この口コミは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する