Aflac の社員レビュー

Aflac のレビューをすべて表示

Name your own hours
Benefits Consultant (在職中) –  Tempe, AZ2018年11月07日
AFLAC will support you with how many hours you are willing to put forth. They also offer an amazing training with effective teaching and learning strategies
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 6報告する

Aflac のその他の社員レビュー

社風
Ok job if you like cold calling on businesses
Independent Insurance Agent (在職中) –  Hartford, CT2019年5月22日
AFLAC has a great product that every employer should offer, but the sales side is all cold calling by walking into 30-40 businesses a day. Most want nothing to do with you and all of the large companies already have it.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
Aflac is what you put into it
Aflac Agent (在職中) –  Bowling Green, KY2019年5月22日
Yes this is a 100% commission position - I was not sure I wanted to do that either. The compensation plan is amazing (especially the residual income part and the stock bonuses). I went to the interview so I could be fully educated on what the career entailed.

Wow - I couldn't do just full time 100% commission
I had to have a certain amount coming in to pay my basic bills. So I worked another job off hours. The short term sacrifice was worth the long term security and the control of my life and work balance.

Aflac is a 9-5 for the most part and you are in control of your income unlike any other I have done. I have worked many jobs at many companies trying to find something that would take care of me and my family. I found it here- it is hard work, but it is so worth the effort when it compiles each and every year. You are also helping people on some of their worst days take some financial burden away.

Don't make the mistake of only looking at security of a w-2 position
there aren't any secure jobs left out there.

Make your own way and build your own business
長所
control of your destiny- mentors that care
短所
hard work - ups and downs
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する