Aloricaの社員レビュー

6,632 件のレビューを表示
I loved this job
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Long Beach, MS2018年2月24日
I really enjoyed being able to make my own schedule. I enjoy having little to know supervision. I enjoyed making people happy. I enjoyed working from home.
working from home
i dont care for it
Sales (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年2月24日
It wasnt a good place to work always stressed out. Management was very unorganized and it felt a lot like i was back in high school with all the gossip.
About Alorica
Call Center Agent (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年2月23日
The training for the departments I was on was good. Once you get on the floor don't expect help from floor support or team managers. The rules change a lot.
meet new people
短所
Team Managers and floor support don't like to help you
社風
Good place to work. Not great.
Senior Database Engineer (在職中) –  Plantation, FL2018年2月23日
Lots of opportunity to learn. A lot of the positions are being outsourced to the Philippines. Benefits are expensive and employees are not being rewarded for hard work. More have been taken than given to employees.
Unprofessional enviroment
Call Center Customer Service Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Humble, TX2018年2月23日
There was an extremely unprofessional environment and you were not compensated properly for the work that was required of you. There plenty of racial and gender bias going on also.
It was a fun work place
Agent customer service (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年2月23日
The most enjoyable part was meeting new people i loved being in a office setting. I loved dressing up to work it was something new it was time for a change and i loved the change i love trying new things
Plenty of hours
Short breaks
Work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Simpsonville, SC2018年2月23日
The job in itself is not hard. Only problem with this company is if you are not following behind one of the other managers and kissing their behind you will not get promoted no matter how well you work and what you are rated with the customers.
長所
Offer good schedules that work around family time
短所
They do not advance people unless you are friends or close with another manager in there.
stressful place to work
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Palatka, FL2018年2月23日
A typical day at work revolved around answering incoming calls. I learned how to use a lot of integrated computer systems. Management performed poorly and ignored employees problems. The culture was relaxed for the most part. The hardest part was solving customer complaints. The most enjoyable part of the job was engaging with other employees.
Room for growth
Bad management
社風
Simple and easy for somebody getting by
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Mesa, AZ2018年2月23日
Alorica was a place I wanted to go to get a better job. I did get that, but was going to change jobs because the pay wasn't enough. Then they increased the pay and hour by $2 and added 30 more min mandatory. This worked out great and overtime was an option. They would compensate for school when I got there, but I came up here. I hope to get another job that would simply fit my needs. Would be willing to work more for extra hours.
長所
Free lunches every so often and great support for pushing to do better.
2 short breaks with 1 normal lunch break
A fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Alabang2018年2月22日
There is always some kind of fun activity on the production floor every day of the week . Team Leaders, Operations Managers are a fun to work with, very helpful. I learned a lot especially in the way I interact with the people around me.
No time to get bored
短所
It is a straight graveyard shift so that I think is unfortunate healthwise
社風
Management is not helpful.
Customer Service (在職中) –  Clovis, CA2018年2月22日
It is difficult to get assistance from management when needed, even while taking a customer call. There is favoritism among the management and team members.
Best Call Center I've worked for
Telephone Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Valley, WA2018年2月22日
Overall best call center I have worked for though like most companies improvements can always be made. Opportunities to move up through the company do actually happen .
okay place to work
Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Clovis, CA2018年2月22日
some managment are horrible and the pay isnt worth it, co workers are great, the verbal abuse from east cost customers are horrible and corporate needs better problem handling for its agents, they get paid all that money just to let there agents take all the abuse
Sometimes fun
Customer service representative (現在は退職) –  Montréal, QC2018年2月22日
Sometimes can be fun working for them. Underpaid for the skils and amount of work that is required. MAny time the team leaders don`t know how to handle the information.
otima empresa
Agente de suporte técnico HHP (現在は退職) –  São Paulo, SP2018年2月22日
otima empresa, sempre cumpriu o que prometeu, nao deixa a desejar.
otimo local
nada contra
社風
fun workplace and the work force are
Technical Support Representative (現在は退職) –  Philippines2018年2月22日
one of the best bpo company in the philippines they will teach you to become a better agent or person and they will develop your communication skills .
Don't do it.
Customer Support Representative (在職中) –  Magna, UT2018年2月22日
Horrable place to work. Managers write you up for either doing your job or for some ones else screw up. Does not take employees side. Will make thier employees do things not relavint to the job.
Good fun co works.
Nothing.
社風
decent lunch room, stressful environment, angry customers,
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Magna, UT2018年2月21日
Fast-paced. Difficult to deal with the emotional abuse from the clients over the phone. Management person who wasn't even over me started leaving notes on my desk about what she thought I should be doing better. For every other person who worked in my aisle to see.
長所
Paid better than my other job
Fast-paced, stressful environment
A Job That Pays The Bills/Poor Leadership
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年2月21日
My overall experience at Alorica was positive, however, they seemed unable to keep managers and team leaders. The team leader for my particular team changed weekly. This made it very difficult to establish a relationship with my team leader and to ask for assistance in times of trouble.
Good Pay, Overtime, and Bonuses Available
Poor Leadership
Great work place
Telephone Technician (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2018年2月21日
Did tracking for ups and helped costumers find there package. But over all very easy work but also stressful. Super competitive with the work groups management could be a little better.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する