Aloricaの社員レビュー

8,132 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Productive and fun place to work
Critical Issue Manager consulting for AT&T (在職中) –  El Paso, TX2018年9月23日
great place better that what i have heard before joining the company.
If Alorica can get me a job in Canada i think it will be a company to grow with.
社風
A decent place to work and get a good check.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Clovis, CA2018年9月23日
Be there just to work. Do you best to manage your stress as you can be answering upto and over a 100 calls per shift. Other than that it’s a decent job that will give you hours and option of overtime too at times.
serious
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年9月23日
the environment at Alorica was serious. I liked my coworkers but management seemed to be condescending. overall great experience at Alorica. Great break room area and options
社風
I've never felt so abused or threatened in my life
Customer Care Representative (在職中) –  Lafayette, IN 479052018年9月23日
Every day is a guessing game. They pick and choose who they want to support, but it's not really based upon performance / efficacy. I have sought therapy since having worked there.
社風
Stressful job but can be rewarding at times.
Customer Service and Sales Representative (在職中) –  Terre Haute, IN2018年9月23日
A typical day at work consists of taking phone calls all shift with two paid breaks and a non paid lunch break. The pressure to make sales gets in the way of actual customer care and you do have to be able to deal with more angry customers than not. The work environment itself is not bad at all and you learn to make all kinds of connections with your co-workers.
長所
The benefits and discounts.
短所
The stress of making sales and dealing with very angry or rude customers.
Professional environment
Administrative Team Manager (在職中) –  Sunrise, FL2018年9月23日
Great place to work, training available to complete your job, warm and safe environment. Alorica needs to increase the pay as it is not great for management
Flexible hours
Low pay
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年9月23日
Fun place to work. It is stressful. They have friendly staff and co workers. I enjoyed my time there. They have a high turn over rate. Some of the jobs are better than others.
Fast paced call center
Credit Agent (現在は退職) –  Sherman, TX2018年9月22日
Daily taking incoming calls from customers, sometimes angry, we took payments, set up payment arrangements, and dealt with problems as they arose. My immediate supervisor was great, but upper management was not as communicative as they could have been. too many changes in the procedures were not communicated in a timely manner consistently.
長所
Fun work environment, good support among coworkers
短所
poor communications from upper management to work force resulting in frustration & errors.
Fantastic
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Lafayette, IN2018年9月22日
I loved working for Alorica. The managers were nice and the employees were nice too. Their were a few bad bunch but that is normal for any job. They offered full benefits and schedules were dependent on your metrics. Every 90 days a schedule of 300 time slots are assigned for employees to choose what schedule they want for the next 90 days. This was done based upon how they did the prior 3 months. Meaning if you did a great job for 90 days your rank would be higher, which means a better pick of your schedule and 1st priority over someone lower ranked. I was able to get 2 great schedules because I sold well and came to work on time. Pay was good and we received bonuses. Great company to work for and a good introductory to a professional type of job.
pay, benefits, working atmosphere
短所
Inconsistency of call flow at times, little breaks
社風
A laid back place to work.
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Lafayette, IN2018年9月22日
If you don't mind dealing with angry customers screaming at you over the phone then this is a good place to work. They offer bonus incentives that are performance based and paid time off that's accrued annually. There is a lot of potential to advance here.
Opportunity for Advancement
Angry Customers are stressful
Ghetto call center
Customer Service/Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Kennesaw, GA2018年9月22日
In all my life I have never seen a more ghetto call center, from the managers to the supervisors to the regular workers. Fights, drama, cliques that are always ready to throw down and management there with them as well
社風
I enjoy the flexibility of picking my own hours to work
Customer Service (在職中) –  Irvine, CA2018年9月22日
I would recommend Alorica if your looking for flexible hours. I enjoy working from the comfort of my home. I also like working in an environment that it’s just me.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Nice
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年9月22日
The mAnagers are nice they have flexible schedules office is clean can get a little loud nice computer they will train u paid train at that. 45 min lunch breaks
Long breaks
Rude clients calling
productive place
Customer Relations Manager/Computer Technician (現在は退職) –  Fort Myers, FL2018年9月22日
the pay was horrible, the none professional environment, the place is very dirty, the people the hire most of them they are uneducated it, they fired people left and right.
40 hours per week
not enough pay
Start up job
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (現在は退職) –  Saraland, AL2018年9月22日
It is an excellent place to work between jobs or trying to get a new start in life. The learning is endless as you work in a very diverse work place.
Great pay
Not dependable
社風
productive and fun workplace with ping pong table and cafeteria
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2018年9月21日
productive fun workplace with ping pong table and cafeteria. has a friendly environment. easy job. can get boring. recommend listing to music when you get the hang of work.
friendly environment
Great
Sales Agent Outbound (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年9月21日
Great company
Great people to work with
Great pay
Human Resources was always willing to help.
Managers was always helpful
Great advancement in company
Produtive and stressful
New Hire Training Supervisor (在職中) –  Jackson, MI 492012018年9月21日
Management should make the site fun or give incentives (give them on time), give the people something to come to work for besides a check. The company wants employees to be flexible but they are not with the employees (including supervisors, trainers, and agents). The only time a "raise" is given is when your move to a higher position and that does not happen often (no raises).
Overtime
短所
not always paid on time, over worked, low pay, no paid holidays
easy entry level
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/LEADERSHIP INTERN (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年9月21日
easy to get hired, that's probably why they paid so little. I worked there for over 2 years and was able to move up to a "Leadership Intern" but although I had more responsibilities, I never received an increase in pay and was told that my benefit for additional responsibilities was getting time off of the phones. I left to find a better paying job.
長所
gained experience and worked with nice people
too little pay
Productive work place
CSR - Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Saraland, AL2018年9月21日
CSR for Verizon customers . Easy paced job, different type of environment for new people who's first time working in the customer service industry. It's a great way to start off your career path
申請されたプロフィール