Aloricaの社員レビュー

並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
review
Manager/Adam Soto (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX 799362018年6月21日
not applicable
company is very good job to work for when their project our growing many of these include att was the best projectr i ever worked for
社風
If you wanna be busy this is the plae to be.
Escalation Specialist (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年6月21日
Go to work login to your computer and phones and wait for your calls. Depending on your project you are busy from the time you arrive til the time you leave. Ensure that you pay attention to your metrics.
社風
Fun and competitive work but extremly shady business.
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Mesa, AZ2018年6月21日
Working for Alorica CAN be nice. If you like stabbing customers in the back. A lot of our sales rely on lies and half truths. If you don't mind smiling while you low-key steal money from unsuspecting customers then sure, this job might be for you.
inbound sales
Inbound sales (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年6月21日
It was fast paced inbound calls. Listing information for potential customers about services for directv or internet. Running credit checks and processing sales.
Work life
Operation Program Manager (在職中) –  Omaha, NE2018年6月21日
Alorica does what it can to make the employee's happy. They do want you to work hard but if you do your job there are no issues. Depending on your manager they will encourage you to learn new parts of the job for you to advance.
good management
healthcare
社風
productive and fun working place
CSR - Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Saraland, AL2018年6月21日
A typical day at Alorica was mainly taking phone calls. I learned different ways to handle customers. I think managament was ok. The hardest part of the job was calming down angery customers. The most enjoyable part was getting a nice check and bonus.
short breaks
社風
Always in need of better training
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Niles, OH2018年6月21日
Always in need of better training for job requirement changes. Did work well with phones. Management was shorted just as much as the base workers. Very stressful environment but the other employees were fairly friendly.
Friends co workers
Constantly changing requirements
社風
Just didnt matter how sick i was they didnt care
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Magna, UT2018年6月20日
I had to go to the hospital was very sick with pneumonia amd theyvwouldnt accept my doctors note the account manager threw the note away right in front of me
Call Center Trainer (現在は退職) –  Technical Trainer2018年6月20日
Orignal Company was bought out. I enjoyed the prior company work environment which was PRC but not Alorica left shortly after buy out. I enjoyed my fellow co workers but management was a disaster. too much office politics rather than looking at genuine skill set.
社風
Supervisor's don't care..team leads do the work
Collections (現在は退職) –  Omaha, NE2018年6月20日
So sad when you need help to be told..didn't you learn that in training? Look it up. Too lazy to get up and actually come to your desk to help. Very superficial they are!! People are great there to work with, but don't talk to long to a co-worker before being instructed to set down, make a call!! Don't waste your time, never a raise and all upper management tells you different ways to do things, then you're in trouble!
長所
Mixture of culture and races
短所
Supervisor's that don't have your back
Call Center
CSR - Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Jackson, MI2018年6月20日
Take supervisor calls/Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve
their questions or concerns.
•Process Applications Online
•Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
•Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
•Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
•Upsells to customers as necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: •Stellar customer service skills - and an overwhelming desire to make
lives better, one interaction at a time
•Ability to use phone and computer systems
•Excellent oral and written communication skills
•Strong listening/comprehension skills
•Ability to stay composed and objective
•Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
Fun place to work
Sales Representative (在職中) –  Niles, OH2018年6月20日
Good place to work. I like meeting new people. The training is really good. Have weekly meetings. On what's going on with the business. Will suggest to apply.
Very Horrible Management
Technical Support Rep (現在は退職) –  Magna, UT2018年6月20日
The Management never addressed any issues that were presented to them about other employee's. They would not help out with your schedule or work with you.
Customer service
Customer Service Agent - Call Center (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年6月20日
They dont post many hours for you to pick up. I wouldn't recommend this job because it is very very slow and inconsistent wo t pay much and the system has a lot of problems
Review
Technical Agent, (Computers) (在職中) –  Fort Myers, FL2018年6月20日
This is a good first company for someone just graduating from HS or, like myself, a decent job for a retiree not have high expectations. Conditions are OK.
N?A
N/A
just not a place for me
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年6月19日
This is a great place to work but it just wasn't a job for me. i prefer not to be sitting down all day. For those who want to sit on phones all day, this would be the job for you. it requires alot of patience with customers.
Fun work environment
Medical Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年6月19日
I loved working there wish I didn’t have to move would still work at the facility. This company had perks and would do fun raffles to help the employees which was nice and sweet I loved.
great place
Customer Service Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Saraland, AL2018年6月19日
• Call in prescriptions- 40 per day on average
• Health Information - Conferenced with Medicaid and Bayou Health plans once per week to address member challenges using the program, updates and additional resources to help consumers navigate the process of choosing and using the program.
• Patient Follow-ups- Followed up with patients for three different providers to schedule additional appoints, check on the status of referral’s and schedule additional appointments.
• Patient Check-in- Greeted patients as they entered the office went over various consent forms such as privacy policy and consent to treat. Verified insurance
Great managers, and coworkers
Verizon Customer Care (現在は退職) –  Clovis, CA2018年6月19日
Very compassionate managers, always ready to help beyond what needed to be. Typically would get yelled at several times a day, but any and all managers always willing to take over when needed. I learned how much 5$ could really help someone. Learned different ways of thinking, and different ways of helping people.
長所
Great and compassionate managers and coworkers
short breaks
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Durant, OK2018年6月19日
Job is productive. Great work flow. They train you very well for the job hired. Fun environment where people can be themselves. Work with everyone on their time needed.
申請されたプロフィール