Aloricaの社員レビュー

6,066 件のレビューを表示
Cool people
Geek Squad Agent on Computing Services project (現在は退職) –  Magna, UT 840442017年12月14日
They are very understanding. They like to help you in training and have an extensive training process. They have awesome cafeteria and enjoyable staff.
社風
it was a great place to work for!
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Manhattan, KS 665032017年12月14日
at the time we were doing out source tele-communication-customer service for a tele-com company. Of course there were usual stress from customer calling. but the work place were top of line facility. overtimes is tremedously abundant.
many perks
stressful jobs
社風
Alorica is a different world
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Spokane, WA2017年12月14日
Alorica is a different world. The company has a high turn-over rate. The company tries to provide a good environment. The issue is the high turn-over rate is caused due to rarely any opportunity to advance.
Fun place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Green Bay, WI 543012017年12月14日
Learned how to better communicate on the phone The workplace is fun. The hardest part of the job is dealing with irate customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the friendly customers.
the job for you
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (現在は退職) –  Saraland, AL2017年12月14日
Its a job for you if you enjoy working with customers over the phone. requires critical and creative thinking to satisfy customers. I like it to a point.
Allright
Agente Billingue de Comdata (現在は退職) –  Guadalajara, Jal.2017年12月14日
It is a good place to work at.
I did enjoy my time there.
People that are supervisors or in admin regularly gave me a weird vibe.
長所
Buen Horiario y honoriarios.
nice
Inbound Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Durant, OK2017年12月14日
it's a nice place to work temporarily. I only left due to relocation and lack of sufficient transportation. I have since heard nothing but great things about the company.
長所
discounts, good pay, good management
短所
short breaks, extremely akward at times
社風
Good job if you’re just finishing high school
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Simpsonville, SC2017年12月14日
Lots of different jobs you can do and different opportunities. They teach you the job with 3 weeks of training paid, so that you’ll be prepared and won’t be as nervous once you get on the floor .
社風
Great company to work for
B2B sales (現在は退職) –  Longwood, FL2017年12月13日
Fun workplace environment.
Cares a great deal about it's employees.
Excellent management team.
Many opportunities for growth and the opportunity to move up into management positions.
Excellent work environment
health benefits
Fun Workplace
Master Data Admin/Accounting Associate 2 (現在は退職) –  Fort Bonifacio2017年12月13日
I like the people , my superiors and the culture.
The location is very accessible for me. The training is very enriching. And my boss is approachable and very smart
Accessible
短所
Basic salary is not very competitive
Effecient training
Customer Service Representative-College Board (現在は退職) –  Durant, OK2017年12月13日
Top notch customer service based organization that is consistent to provide quality customer service representatives that are highly knowledgeable with extensive product and service based information
Excellent work place
CAC Tier 1 Advisor (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2017年12月13日
Alorica is awesome, they provide paid training and many incentives to motivate their employees. One of the best place to work for someone seeking quick advancement through hard work.
Flexible schedule, many incentives
STRICT ATTENDANCE POLICY
社風
Good
Registered Pharmacist Technician (在職中) –  Mendota Heights, MN2017年12月13日
This is a good job for a college student. They work with your hours, taking constant phone calls can get very boring, and its not hard but really unorganized.
money is good
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Mobile, AL2017年12月13日
money is good however receive different clients whatever the client wants us to do is what we do alorica does not have any authority over the clients wishes
money
turn a roung
社風
More work than one could handle in day.
CA CEC (在職中) –  Austin, TX2017年12月13日
From the moment you start in the postion you will soon get more work that would could handle in a 8hr day. The valume is high, people quite or get fired constantly. Managment can't seem to fill the positions fast enough and the people they get are either not motived or qualified. The work itselft can be stressful but its intensified with valume we are expected to handle. Then we are punished or repramended for not being able to handle the valume. The business culture is sink or swim.
長所
decent work hours and pay
high valume, job security
Alorica was great.
Customer Service Representitive (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2017年12月12日
Never had a problem. They made sure I was trained well before getting on phones. Friendly staff everywhere. Did not disagree with breaks and lunch times.
Depressing.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Clovis, CA2017年12月12日
Working at Alorica was one of the worst experiences of my life. Management was mean and nasty, treated everybody like dirt. I am a generally happy person and working at Alorica I literally felt myself slip into a depression, I dreaded everyday having to go in.
None.
Everything.
社風
Monotonous but stable job.
Customer Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Clovis, CA2017年12月12日
This is a call center, you will be sitting a lot and simply be talking to customers all day. Personally I am way too active a person to be able to stand that type of work, but it was very stable and comfortable as far as the job and coworkers are concerned. The biggest drawback is the lack of diverse job duties. You literally sit in one spot for hours on end.
長所
hours, job stability, good managers
boring, customer attitudes
Its A Circus
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Kennesaw, GA2017年12月12日
Good learning place'
Ryde, New South Wales, Australia - 3 months ago
Less than 1 year in the role, former employee
The good things
School environment and cooperative staff
The challenges
Recommends working here: Yes
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
worst place ever
Customer Service Agent (現在は退職) –  Magna, UT2017年12月12日
would not recommend working at Alorica to anyone. went in one day to find out that my section had closed and I no longer had a job. There was no warning so that employees could start looking for a new job.

総合評価