Aloricaの社員レビュー

8,091 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
The account I work in is okay.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center Agent (在職中) –  Greentree, PA2018年9月15日
I don't mind the atmosphere altogether, you get what you applied for. The people that work there are nice and friendly, but sometimes there can be some conflict depending on the issue. I enjoy being on the account I'm in, however I feel like I do more work than the other account I was in and I'm still getting paid the same. They do always try to do something fun so the workers don't get bored, though. And that's nice.
Over qualified
CSR - Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年9月15日
They did not want to hire me because I am a very promising employee. All the managers that interviewed me where nervous. They didn't want me to take their jobs.
短所
Management is bad, they flush out the good and everyone that stays does it for the money
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Needs Improvement
Manager (在職中) –  Anywhere2018年9月15日
There is a clear disconnect between Corporate and everyone else below the Corporate level. There are no annual reviews, no annual raises, the benefits are not affordable and do not cover much of anything.
Easy but Difficult
CSR - Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年9月15日
Working here my only problems was with management
i feel as if they didn't care about their trainees and how successful they could be . Most trainers was showing favoritism.
長所
Great pay, lots of overtime
short breaks, bad management
Alorica is a Fantastic Company
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Sarasota, FL2018年9月15日
Alorica is a well developed establishment that employs over 500,000 employees.
The online center handles all aspects of a big corporation(including sales, online orders, offline specialities, solving issues and making everyone happy. It is a productive and fun workplace. We have popcorn, ice cream, candy socials, etc. The employees are like family. We have loving people that work there. The managers are very good people also. If you can work independantly I recommend Alorica to you. If you don't want to work I would say this is not the job for you.
長所
free lunches, drawings, monetary awards
short breaks
社風
Cutler Bay location is not great,
Sale Agent (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL 331572018年9月15日
The Cutler Bay location had terrible employees where they sold marijuana while working. I enjoyed that i could work as I needed.Scheduled for an 8 hour day I could leave early without repercussion.
長所
I could choose to go to work whenever i wanted to without repercussions.
terrible structure and leadership
社風
Very exciting and lots of room for elevation with the company to grow
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年9月15日
Great oppurtunities and fun place to work company cares about all employees a lot of hard work , company works as a team for overall growth , also very competitive
great place to work
HR Talent Acquisition and Recruiting Coordinator (在職中) –  Davenport, IA2018年9月14日
I have loved my time here! great management and the first job where i found that my manager cared! since the company hires from within the management that started on the bottom show so much understanding and empathy.
Overall Expierience At Alorica
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Mobile, AL2018年9月14日
Alorica is a great job to progress in. My overall experience was actually great talked on the phone assisting customers without having to be on our feet all day. Pay is good and monthly bonuses is good.
長所
Communicating and Computer skills are enhanced
gets tiring
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Dodged a bullet...
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2018年9月14日
"Shifty" business practices. Unprofessional "training" environment. High turnover. Your first clue will be the numerous, permanent "prospective employee" parking spaces lining the west entrance.
Company
Customer Service Telesales Agent (在職中) –  Marietta, GA2018年9月14日
Management didn't want to take care of they people to have them move up with in the company, no paid vocations days or sick days off of work, no increase in pay with the company at all, no 401 k and these are some of the thing's the company promise us
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Pay your employees enough to live on.
CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES (在職中) –  Omaha, NE2018年9月14日
This is the ideal job. Your able to work form home and work when you want. If you want to make ends meet, you will have to work 40+ hrs every week. This job will not support a family. You will need another job for sure.
長所
Working from home, Create your own schedule
短所
Minimum wage, Advancement extremely slow if any
Do not waste your time!
Unfotunate applicant (現在は退職) –  Owensboro, KY2018年9月14日
Awful company , info on what you needed to bring on an interview is not helpful.Aaannndd then come the suprise landmines of which you were not informed. Do not waste your time on Alorica, they are only too happy to waste yours... NOT recommended!
Very poorly stuctured
The Pits
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年9月14日
Only two people should apply here: 1) a newly minted high school grad, or 2) someone who's unemployment has run out and is facing starvation. All they require is a high school diploma, and most new trainees are right out of high school. The environment is pretty much a continuation of high school, only a class with a substituted teacher who's just "marking time". Five weeks of training that's mostly just babysitting and bull sessions as "trainers" pretty much just let their "students" take over and diverge constantly from learning. Ultimately very little real training, so when you get out of the classroom and into "nesting" (and taking real calls), you won't know what you're doing. I've had years of customers service experience, but had so little real training on Verizon, their products, the company's systems, etc. that I felt very unprepared. Fresno center was a "revolving door" and had to be re-staffed constantly with big job fairs. Warning -- if a place has to hire new people all the time like Alorica, it's not for the reason THEY claim -- "business expansion" -- but because they lose easily half their employees within a year, and over 80% within 2 years. Ask yourself why, because that is NOT standard in office environments -- only the fast food industry, and at least there you'll get free food!
短所
Everything about this place.
Unprofessional!!!
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Huntsville, AL2018年9月14日
All throughout training, professional is tossed around. What a joke! Team leaders don't possess qualities of a leader. They're rude, childish and highly unprofessional.
N/A
Alorica
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Great management
Call Center Agent (現在は退職) –  Marikina2018年9月14日
Compared to other BPO's, I think the management of this company is more considerate. They will not throw you out of the bus if you're not performing well. The team leaders and quality coaches will definitely help you improve your performance.
not so high salary
great management
社風
its a productive and fun work place
Agent Support (在職中) –  Fort Myers, FL 339132018年9月13日
it is a stressful job for the pay grade that we received, there is no raise and not all manager actually concern about their staff needs. there is a lot of experience one can gain by working at Alorica, and the supervisor try there best to assist, but the work your doing one is not been compensate for that hard work you put in.
discounts
short breaks
Fun working
CCP (在職中) –  Green Bay, WI2018年9月13日
This is a wonderful fulltime job to start your career, the managers care about you as an employee and take your questions very seriously. The employees are amazing to talk to and always helpful to the best of their ability. I highly recommend this job to my friends and family. It's a friendly atmosphere. I really like this job!
Off weekends
Short breaks
A great place to work
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Green Bay, WI2018年9月13日
Management uses step by step processes to train. There are plenty of opportunity for advancement. I love it!!! You don't have to work weekends and theyake sure that you have the tools to be at your best. They treat you like family.
Weekends off
短所
pay could be a little higher
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
New employee
Customer Care Professional (在職中) –  Green Bay, WI2018年9月13日
Great management and trainers, good work environment. Love my schedule. Don’t love the pay. They do offer advancement and promotions within the company.
長所
Nice management, office environment, downtown location
Strict rules, low pay