Aloricaの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 7,478 件見つかりました 7,479 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
no recognition
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年6月18日
If employed with Alorica find closest hospital that carries snake venom Management and H.R. are nothing but Rattlesnakes! Rattlesnakes! Rattlesnakes!
potlucks
flooded bathrooms unclean workplace
Job going overseas
Dedicated Service Manager/ Billing Service Manager (在職中) –  Omaha, NE2018年6月18日
If you are looking for a temporary job this is for you! All positions are slowly moving overseas or out of this area (Omaha Ne) to cheaper workforce. I wouldn't mind so much but you get what you pay for and they have a high turnover causing frustration to the end customer.
Good place to work.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Cañon City, CO2018年6月18日
You are able to take calls after training and make your own schedule. Meet and talk to all kinds of people. I found it to be fun and liked working in the middle of night to have day free. Hardest part was picking your hours. They would go fast and you may end up not working your minimum hours.
長所
No commute and if worked hard you got what you sold for gifts.
短所
Selecting hours was hard.
learned customer service skills
Customer service representative (現在は退職) –  Topeka, KS2018年6月18日
Assist customer when they lost damaged there phone had to check if there phone had insurance on it and if so offer them to pay a deductible in order to purchase a new phone..
free lunches
hrs
Fun place to work
Geek Squad Customer Care (現在は退職) –  Magna, UT2018年6月18日
Inbound call center to help clients with their routers modems, computer, printers, software use, passwords,
I worked 4 10 hour shifts with weekends off.
I was happy with training,
The hardest part was sitting for long periods of time, only 10 minute breaks.
Bonuses
No pay raises
Childish Peoples
Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018年6月18日
Not a good place to work. Stressful and too many adult playing childish games. Need to go up on the pay. I don't recommend making a career there. Too many headaches.
Nothing to say
ATT Uverse Technical Support (現在は退職) –  Makati City2018年6月18日
No comment, I have nothing to say, I had a good experienced in alorica , I enjoyed my years and i just need a new environment and new people that i can interact with
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Saraland, AL2018年6月17日
Alorica has a nice atmosphere. I enjoyed my time there. Most all of the supervisors that I met were very friendly. If you did not understand something almost anyone there would try their best to help you succeed.
family atmosphere
短所
like most call centers can get very messy.
na
Patient Care Coordinator (在職中) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018年6月17日
call center..fill patients medication orders.
shceduled deliveries for patients.
ensure patients get the correct prescription sent in by docters.
na
short breaks
社風
Fun workplace; friendly working environment
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Davao City2018年6月17日
Was tasked to take in calls to addressed to different customer’s concern provide beyond expectation kind of experience. Admin tasks was been introduced after I got the promotion.
Competitive Atmosphere with a focus on Sales
Inbound sales (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, NC2018年6月17日
Agents are expected to meet sales goals in a highly competitive and almost "boiler room" like atmosphere.
However, everyone gets along and more experienced agents are happy to help out new hires.
In my own experience, management bent over backwards to accommodate my scheduling needs in order to take care of my critically ill husband.
I felt bad when I had to resign due to his rapid deterioration, but felt it was unfair of me to keep asking for additional time off for hospital stays and treatments.
My husband passed away five months after I left Alorica.
great earnings with commissions
短所
base pay is on the low side
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
productive
assisting customers (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年6月17日
Love that they award you with incentives for a handling customer concerns, and also for being productive. Think this place is a great place to work at
長所
National donuts, ice cream day, appicatetion day etc
社風
Productive and fun working place
Desktop Support Technician (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年6月16日
The hardest part of a typical work day is just making sure you have the headsets and the computer is up and running. Other than that it was a smooth job to have.
divertido y buen abiente
call center (現在は退職) –  Guadalajara, Jal.2018年6月16日
trabajo con buen anbiente
aprendi a tener buena comunicacion con las personas
mi relacion con mis compañeros es uena aprendo rapido hacer las cosas
la parte mas dificil es la de los salarios
seguro imss
no hay buen salario
社風
Hard if you dont have phone experience
Patient Care Advocate (在職中) –  Saint Joseph, MO2018年6月16日
I love the customer service part but the knowing where to find the answers to the members questions is very hard. The training is good but it really does not help with what you are actually doing once you get out on the floor.
Monday thur friday
短所
Very difficult if you don't have experience in a call center
社風
I don't remember alot about my job their. It was a long time ago
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  SLC, UT2018年6月16日
I new I didn't like it. The inside of the building wasn't very clean. Part of the building had roaches in it. Thank Heavens not the part I worked in.

I took calls for servicing electronics. For camera's dvd players and rear projection tv's. People had a hard time getting their products replaced. It took way to long for the customer. So they were very upset
長所
I liked some of the people their
unclean
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Great Vision, Mission and Brand... too bad the leaders don't live it
Human Resources (現在は退職) –  Omaha, NE2018年6月16日
Alorica's Vision, Mission and Brand Attributes are exceptional. The marketing around the brand, the development of the non-profit Making Lives Better at Alorica (MLBA) delivers when people need help, which is often considering the pay and benefits offered by Alorica. Unfortunately, most of the Alorica leaders don't lead by following the vision, mission, and brand. High employee turnover is a result of the poor management in most locations AND by the more senior leaders. They simply don't show they care about their people consistently. Easy to say you care, but hard to believe when you are getting beat up every day.
長所
co-workers at the agent level
短所
senior managers, low pay, lack of health benefits
Unprofessional
Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Omaha, NE2018年6月16日
UNPROFESSIONAL very unprofessional UNPROFESSIONAL They allow a lot of unprofessional things within that building. I wouldn't recommend no one to work there.
Review of Alorica
Lead Recruiter (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年6月16日
I worked for Alorica for about six months before they lost the Sprint Account that we were recruiting and hiring for. The work was enjoyable and I liked my co-workers in the HR Department. There was a lot of opportunity and I had big plans that were cut short because again we lost our client, Sprint Wireless.
Community Involvement
短所
As Contractors you can be let go without notice.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Pros and Cons
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Green Bay, WI2018年6月16日
I work at Alorica in Green Bay, WI
Pros: The hiring process is very quick & the work is simple, environment is laid back.. nice employees and management, customers aren't terrible. Establishing a convenient schedule & moving hours is easy and you are free to take breaks when you want to, for a total # of minutes allowed per shift. Vacation time is accumulated for all and health + other benefits are available for f/t employees. Employees can also go in whenever they wish to work unlimited overtime and occasional attendance/overtime bonuses are made available.
Cons: Low base pay. Additional performance bonuses are based on computerized percentages that do not accurately reflect the actual context of many calls. You will also be in training and proceed to the call floor with employees that have less experience & almost no skill set but are being paid base $2 or more per hour than you, simply because they were hired a week later than you were during a desperate need to hire campaign. You will also occasionally be scheduled on your day off without being consulted prior (they'll just TELL you) and will be considered absent if you already had other obligations planned for that day and cannot work. Although the majority of your coworkers will be kind, please be advised that this is NOT a professional environment and you will be in the presence of behavior that is not considered professionally acceptable. Also, everything is filthy.. the call floor, break room, restrooms.. expect to clean the computer area you are assigned to from top to bottom, including the dust, hair, food etc
  続きを読む from the last 10+ people who sat there before you.

Bottom line: It's a job if you need a break or to get on your feet.
  折りたたむ