Aloricaの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 10,706 件見つかりました 10,707 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
A productive and fun workplace.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Makati City2018年12月05日
A productive and fun workplace. I was able to developed a good customer service skills where I learned to communicate effectively and address customer's needs.
社風
Great environment to work in
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2018年12月04日
A typical day at Alorica was the phones ringing all day and people complaining or trying to track packages. I learned how to work in a fast-pace, loud environment, and to still be able to handle business. The hardest part of the job was having to be the barrier of bad news, but the most enjoyable part of the job is becoming close with your co-workers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Snakes
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Seattle, WA2018年12月04日
If you quit or terminated and had PTO I had over 25 they don't pay you what is owed to you when you ask HR about the PTO that is owed they flatly say no. They don't respond when you file for unemployment when your unemployment is denied three reason is that you violated the policy and you are a threat That statement really hurt felt like I had a knife pulled in my back (I was 100% honest when the new client did a drug test they will fire you if you came up positive for marijuana I do admit fault on that They do not give employees second chances All they do is when you get ready to enter the building to start your shift they lock out your security I recommend to anyone who was let go Call L&I and at least fight to get your vacation hours back they owe that Do not work for these cheapskates
Full time
短所
Rob you of PTO cowards when they fire you
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Good hours, good pay
Call Center Agent (現在は退職) –  Owensboro, KY2018年12月04日
Alorica was great in regards to your schedule and pay was pretty decent. However the goals that they requested were somewhat unrealistic.
Dealing with customers providing them with a resolution that they were happy with while keeping with company policy is counter-intuitive. Especially when your goals are purely based on how happy you made the customer happy, even when its bad news you have to give them. Thus dropping a survey.
Good pay and schedule
短所
Goals difficult to attain and keep, dealing with frustrated customers daily.
getting experience
Business Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Niles, OH2018年12月04日
If you are looking for call center, and customer service experience this is the place! The hiring process was about 3 hours, and it was pretty evident those who worked in HR had no prior HR experience.
Good Hours
No advancement
Eh
Customer Service Advocate (在職中) –  Saint Joseph, MO2018年12月04日
Not impressed. The benefits suck, and you don't get paid for everything they expect you to do (ex: go above and beyond for a customer, meet certain selling points) etc
Productive heavy work load
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Jackson, MI2018年12月04日
Alorica Aka EGS a typical day at work was very busy and required long hours.

I took escalated calls all day and learned to be patient with irate customers.
good pay
Best job I’ve ever had!
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Spokane, WA2018年12月04日
I love working for this company, I have had nothing but fun working here from the start to the end! Training is fun, immersive, and certainly very detailed. I was definitely not underprepared when starting my first full day on the job. All of my coworkers are friendly and love to talk, which is certainly a plus during the downtime between calls!
長所
Friendly people, fun work, great pay
短所
There is a lot of frequent down time, especially in the evening shifts
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Biassed AF
CVS CAREMARK (現在は退職) –  Mendota Heights, MN2018年12月04日
Everything was good until you hit the floor after training. Workplace is scandalous! Its like going back to HS. Team leads having affairs with colleges. Bathroom stalls have names written all over.
Biased management
Enviroment
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Makati2018年12月04日
The environment is very diverse and pretty much relaxed. The customers can stress you out and call volume during peak, but once you get the hang of it it is easy.
社風
bad experience with my previous manager
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Makati City2018年12月04日
No Specific name but poor performance by my manager, it could hae been better if they can provide further coachings and approach to their peers and subordinates.
社風
Was a great company to work for would go back.
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Saint Joseph, MO2018年12月04日
I loved the work and it wasn't hard because I had about 3 years work a similar job, so I was that a plus for me and would refer a friend to aloicia and had a great place to work.
ambiente de trabajo divertido
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Guadalajara, Jal.2018年12月03日
un buen luger para trabajar en tu primer call center
長所
seguro gastos medicos mayore fondo de ahorro
locasion
社風
Stressful Worplace and Bad Management!
Chat Agent (現在は退職) –  Sarasota, FL2018年12月03日
Terrible culture. Mandatory overtime(Saturdays). Low wage and no paid vacation or sick time. Overall poor management from the top to the bottom. Rules and regulations were not held to, and some people were exempt and got special treatment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Aloricas work environment
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Terre Haute, IN2018年12月03日
The best part of my job was the work environment for sure. Everyone there showed support for one another and there was always a little friendly competion
短所
short breaks short lunch and poor managent
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (現在は退職) –  High Point, NC2018年12月03日
There is a big growing opportunity within the company. It has a lot of incentives, paid time off if your attendance is grea, and also when cafeteria bucks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Training was an absolute sham
Customer service representative (現在は退職) –  Beaumont, TX2018年12月03日
In a 3 week period they shove every single bit of information down your throat that you will ever use on the production floor then put you into live calls. They say they will still help you once you are on the production floor but never really did
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Unfair Work Enviroment
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Sunrise, FL2018年12月03日
Alorica is not a place I recommend to work only if your in need of a job. The pay isn't good at all for the stress you have to deal with. The company only care about their clients and not about the worker. if you looking to be less for a stressful position then your free to apply
Bottom of the barrel
Customer care agent (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年12月03日
The Woodway location is very micromanaged. The training wasn't sufficient and by the time my class was ready for the production floor, there were 7 out of 19 that actually stayed. The pay is low and you must up sell on the project or you'll be sent home because your numbers aren't good. They give used headsets and it's a dirty work environment. If you don't mind "working" with a lot of immature coworkers in a loud closed room, this is for you. Don't expect to ever get excused for being absent even if you've called in AND given documentation.
Weekly Pay
Dirty, Loud
Never work here
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Bay, FL, US2018年12月03日
I wouldn't work here ever again due to the poor management and poor work environment. The company basically is joke and you're better off working at a restaurant then here.
申請されたプロフィール