Aloricaの社員レビュー

6,613 件のレビューを表示
productive and fast pace
Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年2月19日
Working at Alorica was a fast pace job. A lot of customers call daily and pharmacists. it really wasn't as fun and you know good environment but they did the best I know they could.
food trucks around alot
短所
they didnt really pay us our bonuses when they were suppose too
社風
A fun and supportive workplace, but some pay arrangements for customers are difficult to remember how to set up correctly.
Customer Service Agent (在職中) –  Saint Joseph, MO2018年2月18日
This is a fast paced position that requires problem solving and good interpersonal relations skills. You are on the phone using a head set for 8 hours. You get two 15 minute breaks and a one hour lunch period. You must not take angry comments from customers personally. The workplace culture is casual and friendly.

You and your co-workers are a team and help each other with questions and by turning over calls when necessary. The hardest part of the job for me is being able to process pay arrangements correctly on the computer. There are several kinds and each one has different rules to follow. The amount of knowledge needed is considerable, but the company provides a paid three week training.

Attendance is extremely important at Alorica. The hours are also not very desirable because you must work every other Saturday and sometimes until 9 pm. The most enjoyable part of the job is the workplace culture. It is relaxed and supportive and the people are friendly. I haven't experienced the cliques and professional jealousy that were present in other workplaces.
長所
Occasional free food and snacks. Friendly and supportive work culture.
短所
Occasional late hours and Saturday shifts, inadequate one ear phone headsets, bad lunchroom food, smelly bathrooms.
Sales Support (現在は退職) –  TX2018年2月18日
Its a high volume call place, you get to understand the product, before going in to the field. Leads are really helpful and patient, over time is noy really common.
Interesting & Fun Environment
Recovery Specialist (在職中) –  Omaha, NE2018年2月18日
On an average day there are more messages left for customer call backs than discussions with customers, but the discussions with the customer can be both interesting & challenging. Base pay isn't the best, however with the chance of bonusing & overtime the wage is good
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Last resort
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Kennesaw, GA2018年2月18日
The environment at Alorica wasn't very family-friendly with staff. Management was less concerned with team moral and more concerned about meeting goals.
Great Work Place
Collections Representative (現在は退職) –  Montgomery, AL2018年2月18日
The teachers provide you with all the knowledge you need, so you can be a success on the work floor. Its a great place to work. The people are great around you, if you need help they will help you.
長所
Lunches are sometimes provided, Time off
Short breaks
社風
Not the best but certainly not the worst
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018年2月18日
You take a lot of bogus from customers and the management team really sucks, they are always messing something up, but the pay is decent and the job is supposed to be easy
Flexible scheduling
短所
Short breaks, sucky management team
It was Okay
TRAINING TRAINER (在職中) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018年2月18日
there was nothing glaringly wrong with Alorica, in fact it was a good company to work with if you can keep your head down otherwise you end up putting your self on a very strict radar
Just a joke job really
Movers Agent (在職中) –  San Antonio, TX2018年2月17日
Customer service where you get to deal with upset people on the phone half the time because they’ve been transferred to you by someone else that doesn’t care or is just plain incompetent. It’s great when you are doing what you’re trained to do, unfortunately that is only about 10-25% of the time. You’re cut off from everyone because you can’t have your phone with you at all when working. Pay is so low and they offer bonuses for up selling other services, but how are you supposed to do that when most of your customers already hate the company that they are dealing with to begin with. Plus the stipulations they apply to agents makes it almost guaranteed that they never get bonuses anyways. Most of my time from personal experience is getting calls that should have been routed somewhere else, getting calls that have nothing to do with my training or job title, and doing a function that is mandatory for my position that ensures I never get a bonus even if I’ve earned it because it skews my numbers.
No micromanage
Lame job
社風
Stressful work place with poor management
CUSTOMER CARE AGENT (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年2月17日
Alorica had potential to be a really good company if the managers actually cared about their employees. I enjoyed what I was doing there but I don't feel I was given the proper training. Supervisors it seemed would avoid helping employees.
Good people
low pay, poor management
Terrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Owensboro, KY2018年2月17日
They will mess up on getting your pay almost every time so it’s like you’re working for free. They actually made me resign because I couldn’t come to work since a doctor put me off after being HOSPITALIZED. Several hard workers would get fired over bull**** reasons as well.
I hated this place
CUSTOMER CARE AGENT (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年2月17日
This is the worst place to work, the pay is low and the management suck, I worked for the verizon contract and while you wanted to help the customer the team lead only wanted to get their bonus. They hire any and everyone, no drug test.
UNLIMITED OVERTIME SOMETIMES
EVERYTHING ELSE
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Horrible
Alorica (現在は退職) –  Clovis, CA2018年2月16日
Not paid enough for the stressful work we do and managers are not very supportive, their very demanding and they blame you for things you have no control over when it comes to the customers
Friendly coworkers
短所
Managers act like their our parents
社風
I did not feel secure or valued
Customers Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Utica, NY2018年2月16日
I felt very replaceable. My manager never gave us positive feedback it was usually only negative. I never felt valued I always felt like I could be replaced at any time.
3 breaks
Short breaks
Not very good
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Wisconsin2018年2月16日
Very unprofessional, not helpful, rude management. They constantly make promises they’re not willing to deliver, they lie non stop and will fire you for questioning them.
Unlimited overtime
No raises no insentives
Good place to start.
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Niles, OH2018年2月15日
Alorica is a decent starter job that allows you to get your foot in the door. You do not need experience to work there. The pay is decent but could be better and same goes for management.
社風
This place is not where you need to be.
Tech Support (在職中) –  FLorida2018年2月15日
This place is a good place to start if you are on your last. Unlimited overtime. Managers all suck. The place is like a less secured high school. If you mind your business and stay in your computer you can make a bunch of money. The building is dirty, like abandoned gas station dirty. They have bugs and all kinds of crawlers. But they sometime give out nachos with cold cheese so you can always look forward to that.
長所
You can make as much money as your willing to sit there. (unlimited overtime)
Everything else.
Basic Idea
Comcast Technician (現在は退職) –  Iowa2018年2月15日
It's been a while since I've been there, but the basic idea is pretty much the same for most call centers.
From what I remember, some of which may be inaccurate now.

It was a pretty calm environment for training, the training itself was lightweight and the instructor of the classroom had a bit less than stellar control over the students, letting chaos happen often.

The actual call floor was more of a learn as you go situation, once you got used to it you're golden, but before then it's a steep learning curve.

The other employees are really friendly for the most part, and accommodating.

It's Comcast, apply only if you don't have much of a soul and are okay with borderline lying and scamming customers or want real sales experience for your resume with a big name on it.
長所
Friendly workplace, comissions from sales
短所
Cutthroat sales, sales quotas, borderline lying / scamming, not so great training
社風
It was a job just for getting by.
Guest Service Representative (在職中) –  Tulsa, OK2018年2月15日
There really isn't too much to say besides it being a job where you work to get your paycheck. Not bad money for the work, not challenging in the slightest.
長所
easy work and good schedule
短所
Shifting coworkers and management. Working customer service
社風
They are fun but at Times disturbing
Travel Agent (現在は退職) –  Jamaica St. Catherine2018年2月15日
Still getting short paid and our bonus they are never guaranteed even if you for a fact that your qualify Worst management system ever Even supervisor
Nothing is free