Aloricaの社員レビュー

7,679 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Awesome work place
2nd Level Technical Suppport (現在は退職) –  Fort Myers, FL2018年7月15日
I learned so much from all managers whom are open to go ever every procedure until you understand the situation. The management team provide their full time on employees concerns.
社風
Productive and fun place to work with basketball , and table tennis
Teachnical Support (在職中) –  Lake Mary, FL2018年7月15日
I loved the management team and the people are nice to work with most of the time . However , this does not give you the opportunity to meet the needs of society on your own. The benefits are slim to none.
Alor of down time
短所
No money, and barely any benefits including PTO.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
A great place for teenagers just starting out in the workforce.
H.R. Specialist (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年7月15日
Typical day was hectic. I learned that there are not enough team players. Management went down hill in the first year they opened. Culture was diverse. Hardest part of the job, was doing too much on my own. Not enough shared responsibility. I was doing three jobs at once. The most enjoyable part of the job were the people who worked there.
Contest and potlucks
短所
Sometimes no breaks. Slave drivers.
Poor customer services
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年7月15日
Process of hiring is horrible! Security is lazy and unprofessional. He likes to ignored his peers and gets annoyed if he has to help them. Ladies at the front desk were rude! I understand it is their career job but they do not need to feel intimidated by my certificate. They said they were flexible with student’s school schedule but really they are not. Be smart; if they already expressed their ugly attitudes and indirect attacking you, leave. Do not waste your precious time or ruin your professional work reputations.
Probation/ Training Schedule that you MUST attend: Tu-Sat Wk: 1-5: 3:15p-12a
Wk 6-12: 12p-9p
Days off sun/mon
There were at least 2 nice people I met
短所
First impression of the inside and ladies at the front desk
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Friendly workplace
Workforce(Real Time Analyst),Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte, Philippines2018年7月14日
Working in night shift and rotational schedule was not easy but what keeps me going to work is that the workplace was fun to work, we can work while having fun with colleagues there's no problem with the management as long as your doing your job and that's the enjoyable part of this job. The hardest part of the job is when pressure comes; large incoming call volumes, that's the time that you need to be more serious.

I have learned a lot from this Company.

When I was an agent I started from being the weakest to one of the top performers. I have learned that dont be shy to ask for help, try different strategies and see what will work, cooperation and team work.

I have learned that teamwork and individual initiative is the key to success.
I have learned how to handle pressure.
I have learned how to multi task.
and the most important thing that I've learned was how you deal with coworkers and customer when to say No and when to say Yes.
delayed lunch break
detrimental to health
社風
Productive and fun to work at
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Saraland, AL2018年7月14日
I really enjoyed working at Alorica. Honestly the money is really good .The job is mot bad at all its a great place to advanced the only thing I hated was some of the customers. They were so spoiled and rowdy sometimes
Mandatory and Optional Overtime... Pays well ..Offers lots of bonuses
短所
The customers 😂 and its boring when the call volume is low
fun enviroment
Inbound customer service call center (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年7月13日
fast passed job but several months of being sent home early due to low call volume. and always told it would pick up but still hasnt and casues a strain on paychecks
Fun workplace great people
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Sparks, NV2018年7月13日
It is a great company with great people. Easy going job with little to stress about, however a call center job isn’t for everyone. If you think it’s for you, alorica is a great place to work
Good people, fun workplace
Slow paced
Terrible work enviorment
Inside Sales Customer Representative (在職中) –  El Paso, TX 799362018年7月12日
Alorica treats employees terribly and makes no considerations of their needs as an employee. Hardly any attempt is made to help employees while constantly contradicting their own rules.
nothing
everything
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
out of business
Contact representative (現在は退職) –  29th st Topeka, KS2018年7月12日
I would not recommend anyone to work here. The company went out of business. Could not keep contracts with business. Constant change of account or business working for. Not flexible with their hours.
incentives
no flexible schedule
社風
Ambiente de trabajo divertido y juvenil
Agente de Servicio al Cliente (現在は退職) –  Guadalajara, Jal.2018年7月12日
La ubicación y el acceso son el peor punto de éste centro de trabajo ya que se ubica en un parque industrial que esta un poco retirado del Periférico y además hay que atravesar todo el parque hasta el fondo para llegar al lugar de trabajo
長所
Cuentan con opciones de entretenimiento dentro del lugar de trabajo, también cuentan con servicio de transporte nocturno
短所
La cafetería es muy limitada y no hay más opciones para comer dentro de la empresa, ni en los alrededores, es muy incómodo que te revisen cada vez que entras y sales del lugar de trabajo
社風
Great place to work and great stafd
Customer Care Representative (CCR) (現在は退職) –  Omaha, NE2018年7月12日
Great and comfortable work environment very nice and helpful staff and co- workers. Loved the job I did with helping others communicate and the ability to interact with their family and friends.
Flexible lunch breaks
短所
Not to flexible for breaks
Worst Job I ever had
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年7月12日
They are very stressful company, very demanding, and underpaid company for the stress level. The benefits are okay, but nothing really great. Way to much drama in the company than it is on Soaps.
Great Flexibility
Direct Sales Work at Home Representative (在職中) –  Omaha, NE2018年7月11日
Love the ability to schedule myself in 30 min increments. Calls are easy to take and platform is easy to learn. Training is self paced within a given time frame.
Schedule flexibility
短所
Not set time when company posts available hours and they go fast so always have to check.
Good pay
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Saraland, AL2018年7月11日
Management does not care about staff. Higher management treats you like you are less than, pay was good, work load is manageable, stress is average, pay raises.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Rules are neither followed nor enforced
Sales Representative (在職中) –  Niles, OH2018年7月11日
the training program is utter chaos. It was a terrible learning environment. I was woefully underprepared for the job when I began taking calls. And the support structure is hit or miss.
healthcare
rigid hours
Work From Home
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Burlington, NC2018年7月11日
Working from is stress less. No need to get dressed up and save on gas money. Use your own system. Don't have worry about other people messing with your settings.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Surveys Rule Your Life
Technical Specialist Chat Agent (在職中) –  Rockford, IL2018年7月11日
You are graded on how well you do by the customer who is given the option to take a survey after your chat/call with them. If they say you did poorly, you are given no chance to defend yourself at all. The customer is always right in the eyes of Alorica in this case. And if you get 2 bad surveys in a day, you're sent home for the rest of the day without pay.
長所
uh..? I guess the people themselves are nice enough
pretty much everything else
inbound customer service calls
Telephone Customer Service - Geek Squad Bet Buy (現在は退職) –  Magna, UT 840442018年7月11日
Took call calls for Best Buy Geek squad entertainment and the training was for only 2 weeks. There was some confusion with some of the training given.
長所
benefits
短所
low pay salary
Foi boa um dia
Agente de Suporte Técnico/ Sac (現在は退職) –  Cenesp2018年7月11日
A empresa em si era boa nunca atrasou pagamento, o ruim era a rotatividade gerente era um falando mal do outro o que levou a perderá carteira e mandando todos os operadores embora.
長所
Carga horaria, local e beneficios
Nãoppdiamos nos expressar