Aloricaの社員レビュー

並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Workplace relax
Customer services representative (現在は退職) –  Montgomery, AL2018年10月10日
I really like my job
The employees their are real nice
I got my job done and stayed to myself
I love my supervisor
I love how everyone comes together for birthdays
Friendly people
Short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Alorica
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年10月10日
Work shifts changed with no notice and your not allowed to miss days after a shift change or switch with anyone for a better schedule. Supervisors were very selective about whom they assisted on the work floor and it made it very difficult to assist customers on the phone.
overtime
very unclean work stations
社風
No structure what so ever
Team Leader/Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Durant, OK2018年10月10日
The company shows extreme favouritism and unfair business practices. They do not pay you for all of your hours worked and forget EVER getting a raise. I was there three years with no raises.
Its a check
poor managment, favortism
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
It was okay
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Huntsville, AL2018年10月10日
I’m ready to work somewhere else. The management was terrible and the pay was okay but I am ready to work more and get paid correctly for the work I put in
horrible
Sales Representative/customer service/team lead (現在は退職) –  Universal City, TX2018年10月10日
feels like high school, very much see favoritism. i excelled personally when there was a sales project, not theres no room to grow. lack of good management
call center
Call Agent (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年10月10日
Alroica is a call center based company that has multiple lines. They do not give raises it is line based pay with bonus if incentives are reached. Even if you reach your incentives if you did not have 100% attendance you would not receive your bonus for the month. Bonuses were very hard to get at this company.
Friendly environment
no pay raises
社風
es muy dinamico divertido trabajar ahi
Agente Bilingue (現在は退職) –  Guadalajara, Jal.2018年10月09日
Pues el tiempo que preste mis servicios en alorica me trataron muy bien es muy buena empresa anivel profecional y laboral
長所
imss infonavit caja de ahorros
no tengo nada que decir
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
what i learned
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年10月09日
what i learned from working at alorica was that it is a fast pasting work place and that you are surrounded by many people that also does your type of work so there are many voices talking why you are trying to talk so they have it set up to the point that you have your own block and that makes it easier for you to hear and dont have to over talk no ones voice . but it is really a work friendly enviorment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Call Center
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, NC2018年10月09日
There are normal requirements when working at a call center but this place is way to much. From my first day we were told that these requirements if you followed class steps would be exceeded. Complete and total lie. Your yelled and cussed at by most customers. Your belittled by your manager on a weekly basis. I would not suggest anyone work here.
社風
Wonderful to work from home
Prior Authorization Representative (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年10月09日
Enjoyed working from how which afforded me a quiet productive environment free from call center chatter and distractions. However I had daily contact with my teammates and my team leader. It was very enjoyable to work from home.
長所
Good work environment; regular break and lunch breaks
短所
Did not choose their health care
社風
Fresh, employee driven new company
Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Owensboro, KY2018年10月09日
I believe that the company and its job culture is more progressive and liberal than what people in Owensboro's work force are use to which causes high turnover for a company that should have none.
長所
Work/life balance is amazing, they're pro employee, tons of advancement, they like to promote from within, professional upper management willing to coach and advance their employees skills
短所
Sometimes mandatory overtime, working holidays, long periods of remaining seated between breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
No leadership
Network Engineer (在職中) –  Irvine, CA2018年10月09日
There is no leadership within the IT organization. You find out about new technology when your solution's are rejected during review. No training on new technology. On-call is every three days and there is little time away from work to spend with family. Communication is poor as most team members do not receive updates from management either.
Salary
Everything Else
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Montgomery, AL2018年10月09日
the job was ok but they were very unprofessional they did not care about your well being but the overall company was a good company I don't know if it was just the workers
Call center
Customer Service Agent / Team Leader (在職中) –  Humble, TX2018年10月09日
Alorcia Inc. is a typical call center where you are required to be on the phone, document calls, and work your suggested hours. It was a nice job and a laid back atmosphere. Go and do your job and you will be rewarded. Great for working mothers, high school and college students.
社風
Not a motivate company to work f
CSR - Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年10月09日
I have worked for the company over a year and half transferred to Las Vegas and everything that was promised was a lie. They dont go by your job experience only who they like. Operational Manager at Badura doesn't know nothing the pay his ridiculous and certain managers are not trained to be managers. I think corporate needs to get involved with going over there background and training. Thats why people are quitting lack of pay and the bonuses are a joke. And the Operational Mgr took my bonus back and I worked the whole month. But she said since I resigned I couldn't get my bonus. I would not recommend this company. They dont own up to there motto.
Lack of pay, No advancement, Management is a joke
社風
Arguably the worst company I ever worked for.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018年10月08日
Currently I work customer service at a job that pays twice as much, and event though it requires more skill, I'm not certain how anyone could mindfully work at such a horrible place. I loved a few of the managers including my training and personal manager. But the job is filled with people and other managers (who get paid less than floor agents) pressuring people to be continuously on the phone. I couldn't stand the job and honestly I don't think I'd ever recommend this job to anyone. It's bar none over the jobs Iv had my absolute worst experience as far as monotony. Don't get suckered into believing you may possibly be able to move up, when tenure and being friends with managers is what honestly does that. Not metrics. Horrible company and I'm so glad to be working somewhere similar and getting paid twice as much and actually be recognized for my skills.
overtime
everything
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Very little respect for employees
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Sunrise, FL2018年10月08日
They have weekly events to foster a fun workplace to compensate for extremely low wages and limited, expensive benefits package.

Management spends more time socializing than actual managing of workload and employees.
Low wages, Poor benefits plan, Do not value employees
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Not the best place to work for
Customer Care (現在は退職) –  Omaha, NE2018年10月08日
Alorica could be a lot better if their training procedures were better. The supervisors need to be ready to help all who may be struggling with procedures.
Amazing place to work
Operations Manager (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年10月08日
This was a great place to work and grow as an employee, i encourage anyone to try and work here, you can have so many opportunities. Grow with the company as i did, and travel with your client .
felxible hours
short breaks
Good for temporary
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年10月08日
If you have nowhere else to go this is a good in between kind of job, keep in mind turn over is high, pretty much a call center experience. Can seem like a high school at times but you could move to another dept. if need be.
Set hours
短所
Bonuses are NEVER paid out on time.
申請されたプロフィール