Aloricaの社員レビュー

6,072 件のレビューを表示
balance workplace
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Quezon Province2017年12月07日
balance workplace salary is good but needs improvement on benefits specially for HMO limit and also needs improvement for the supervisor for handling their employee be professional.
社風
unorganized but still a good job
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2017年12月07日
I love customer service so the hierarchy and structure of the call center didn't bother me as much as it should have, I worked in Fresno, CA blyth location and in my opinion the place lacked culture for the employees. There was a high turn over rate and the training was terrible. I could of saved gas and watched videos from home. Overall, I enjoyed talking with the customers and helping them out and end goal is customer satisfaction.
Great job
Direct Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, NC2017年12月07日
Love the environment I worked at. The hours were great. No one was mean to each other. We did get break unlike other jobs. People get rude as customers sometimes but that’s nothing to handle
It is what you make it.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2017年12月07日
I had a great training class and great team leads/managers. Got along with pretty much everybody. HR was really helpful and understanding to deal with when personal issues came up. Full time hours were nice to have and they try hard to get you the shift you need, if your shift bid wasn't successful.
長所
Monthly performance bonuses. Full time. Overtime.
短所
No raises. Shift bids. Mandatory overtime.
社風
Something temporary that became a career
Recruiter (在職中) –  Crosswinds San Antonio2017年12月07日
When I applied over 2 years ago, I never though I would still be here. At Alorica if you are determined and motivated to advance it will happen quickly. I am now on my fourth promotion in a little over 2 years! I love the department and the people that I work with. The management has been supportive and encourage me along the way!
If your looking for a fun environment I suggest you apply and see how Alorica can benefit your life!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Great workplace
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Palatka, FL2017年12月07日
I had never worked at a call center before. I really loved it there. The management was wonderful there. When your day started there you would clock in and get right on the phones...For me It was wonderful to help the customers with there Billing needs.
2 breaks and then a lunch
Health care
things about Alorica
Customer service Agent (在職中) –  Rocky Mount, NC2017年12月07日
The work place was ok just a lot of nose that was not suppose to be going on but other then that it was and okay job. the management was pretty okay. the employers was good as well
some mangaers was great
短所
people not doing their job
Sugar Coated during training
Ky- Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Owensboro, KY2017年12月07日
Training is awesome, so 10 weeks of a wonderful place to work. Then they hit you with if you don't have a certain percentage for your metrics you can be fired.
長所
Work isn't difficult, benefits aren't super expensive.
短所
Constant fear of losing your job if you have a bad week out of the month.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
great peole
Tech Support Agent (現在は退職) –  Magna, UT2017年12月07日
call center technical support
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (現在は退職) –  Simpsonville, SC2017年12月07日
Insurance benefits sucked, the people suck, the company suck, the hours sucked everything about this place sucked, we never got a raise or bonus, your hard work goes unnoticed and unappreciated.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Management is awful
Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Spokane Valley, WA2017年12月06日
Loved the people I worked with other than management. As well as they have ridiculous expectations. Also the attendance policy is ridiculous. Not saying I miss a ton of work but when you have medical issues that they don't excuse, is probably against the law. I do not recommend working here at all.
社風
The pay isn't worth it...
TECH SUPPORT/ INFOMRATION ANALYST/ PHONE OPERATOR (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年12月06日
They don't care about you or anything you got going on. Don't work here. Especially if you have kids....don't let one of them get sick and you HAVE to do your roll as a parent...they will fire you.
Also, don't expect to know a lot when you come out of training. they jam information into your head for a week then throw you on the phone. A real sink or swim situation. I would not recommend ANYONE to work here.
occasional free food
everything else...
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
this company has some kinks and hidden agenda
Customer Account Manager (現在は退職) –  Maitland, FL2017年12月06日
the job tells you one thing but really wants you to do something else. i did not enjoy time there but it was a job and i am happy i was able to leave and find other work.
Make decent money
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Joplin, MO2017年12月06日
Overall working for alorica is not worth it. They do not care for there employees. You do get paid decent and can make good money when you bonus. Managers suck.
Money
Everything else
社風
el ambiente es lo que podrias esperar de cualquier callcenter grande
Agente de Servicio al Cliente (現在は退職) –  Tlaquepaque, Jal.2017年12月06日
el ambiente en general es bueno, no se nota el favoritismo para alguna promocion como en el resto de callcenters, lo cual habla muy bien de la empresa, el pago es bastante bueno y almenos la campaña que me toco fue bastante facil, me sali para aprovechar una buena oportunidad, pero de ser necesario volveria sin problema
長所
prestaciones superiores a las de ley, ente ellas gastos medicos mayores
短所
la ubicacion es bastante retirado si no vives a las orillas de la parte sur de la ciudad
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Worst job ever
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Kennesaw, GA2017年12月06日
The job it self wasn’t bad, it was just the company’s way of things that made working here a bad experience. On the Att project you were forced to upsell uverse even though we were dealing with the cellphones aspect of the company. It seem like selling uverse was the main priority. There was no room for growth and raises were no existent here. Schedules were very flexible. I left this job after a year and I didn’t even have a new job yet. That’s how bad I wanted to get out of there.
長所
Overtime until it was dependent upon stats
Wages, schedule
Feedback
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Fredericksburg, VA2017年12月05日
A typical day at work is fine customer service in a call center getting assistance can be difficult at times but overall the job us fun. I learned how to have great customer service skills and how to handle Irate situations, and learned how to build great communication skills. The work place culture can be a little disturbing as far as professionalism and the communication in the work place isn't to well. The hardest part of the job is trying to control a call when a customer is irate and trying to de-escalating. the most enjoyable part of the job and talking on the phone with the customers and having great conversations with customer and also when we get notice on the production floor for our accomplishments. I'm also apart of the Subject Matter Expert program that is an advanced program who helps assist the agents on the floor.
Paid Breaks, Commission. incentives for commission
short breaks, 10 mins, Short Lunches 30 mins
社風
Best in training customer service & soft skills
Technical Support Agent (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2017年12月05日
Alorica did a superb job in preparing us to be pleasant & professional over the telephones. Once you verified the customer's information, we were ready to assist the customer with their concerns in a timely fashion. A great place that exemplified team work & leadership development.
Free work out facility
3rd party pat
Terrible place to work
Package Investigation Agent (現在は退職) –  Newport News, VA2017年12月05日
This company is the worst employer I’ve ever had. They don’t provide yearly raises, holidays can’t be enjoyed because you will work 10 hours days over the four working days, it’s not uncommon for a manager to be unprofessional like using profanity or threatening you. The work life balance is horrible. It’s probable that you can work up to two months of overtime. They work with you for scheduling but don’t be late or call out. It will be a hit on your attendance whether you make it up for not. Alorica just revamped but they have no idea what’s going on at this site.
The whole company
社風
fun workplace they had fuseball
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Corpus Christi, TX2017年12月05日
sign in answer calls for Medicare D members answered questions, updated accounts, refilled prescriptions, friendly environment, easily to get alone with everyone

総合評価