Aloricaの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 8,261 件見つかりました 8,265 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Productive work place
Alorica (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年10月05日
I enjoyed working at Alorica. You get paid training before you get put on the phones. The people are great and you get great hours. The pay is great as well.
社風
It’s an ok work environment
Prior Authorization Representative (現在は退職) –  Saint Joseph, MO2018年10月05日
They are fun to work with and have numerous fun holiday games,raffles food and more. The job is easy going laid back but very repetitive and always changing...
長所
Ur own work station, u manage ur time clock pro and more
Short breaks, lunches
The Place was garbage
Serv. Rep (現在は退職) –  Palatka, FL 321772018年10月04日
The underlings that i was apart of were fantastic. The higher ups are what made it unbearable and intolerable. If the management would listen to the people who move it forward then it might have worked out better.
Advocate Tier 2 (現在は退職) –  Davenport, IA2018年10月04日
It had improved allot over the last 5 year's free lunch,earn gifts,nice building decor, management has really improved. Chance to bonusand increase pay.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Fun place to work
Team Manager (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年10月04日
A very convenient place to work. Too bad they are closing the facility. I enjoyed the challenges and the people I work with and the growth opportunities.
社風
Productive, managers could be better
Billing agent (現在は退職) –  Pensacola, FL 325052018年10月04日
Typical day at work is okay, times goes by, and calls flow in very frequent. Managers were not the best, can improve how they handle things. Hardest part of the job was some of the calls, and the managers. Most enjoyable was the lunch. Staff always prepared good food for the workers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Agould only be for a temporary job
Call Center Agent (在職中) –  Austin, TX2018年10月04日
Call Center job that deals with motor vehicles. First stage of training feels like a high school class where you have a substitute that doesn't care what you do and will continue the PowerPoint without going into detail during the lecture. Second stage of training hits you like a train but you learn a little better. People are always coming and going and there's no real concern for case escalations and generally tier will get cases sent to the department when they should have been handled in tier 1 or should have gone else where.
Pay is okay
短所
Bad management, strict about going to the restroom, lack of communication between employees, bad atmosphere
Unorganized call center
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Cutler Bay2018年10月04日
There are lots of immature kids there mostly 18 yr olds the parking lots seems to be filtered with smoke and weed. Most young employees rather walk around instead of working. There is some type of favorticism.
flexible hours
pay rate
dont work here
Customer service representative (現在は退職) –  kennesaw2018年10月04日
if you don't like talking on the phone all day to rude customers about there bill the job is not for you also they go by surveys so if you get a no on the survey then basically that's bad even if you did everything you was suppose to do. plus management is unorganized and rude and most of them get paid the same amount as you do so don't expect them to be nice.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Its a very fufilling job
GeekSquad Computing Services Agent (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年10月04日
Not worth the pay for all that they require you to do, team leads and managent are terriable, communitcation and employee appreciation are bad at best, the only time you get noticed is when you do something wrong or have gone ten seconds over any time restraint
They hire anyone
They hire anyone
A typical day at Alorica
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Rockford, IL2018年10月03日
A typical day at Alorica is you come in and sit down long into the computers and all the website you will need. You then begin to take phone calls and notes. Then you begin to fix the problem and end with the customer satisfied.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Good day
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Saraland, AL2018年10月03日
It was not so bad working there at alorica. It could get stress at times with some of the customers you deal with but soon you get use to it and understand your job is to help people not bring on stress.
Very fast environment
a resource (現在は退職) –  Universal City, TX2018年10月03日
I did work here awhile for the money becoming a new mom I could pick up hours that i wanted days i wanted for extra money as well as commission and if you worked the hours you were suppose to with the same computer time you got more money
Over time
poor management
Awful and dysfunctional
CSR - Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Marietta, GA2018年10月03日
The company started out to be okay until we got to really work . It’s a dysfunctional place and management is awful and rude. Relocating was horrible and systems don’t work, never worked for a company like this and thinking it was such a joy at one time turned out to be a nightmare.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Becoming increasingly stressful with new expectations
Customer Care Representative (在職中) –  Green Bay, WI2018年10月03日
This organization has becoming increasingly difficult to work for. From the politics within the organization to the overall level of inconsistency demonstrated by management in their ability to relay correct policy and adhere to company guidelines and expectations, this company is not one that I would recommend. If you have a strong stomach and you can withstand of certain level of people being disingenuous then by all means press on; and don't take the position just because you are looking for work and need a job to pay bills. I made that mistake and I believe my resume has costed dearly for it. There are other avenues to go down.
Slave drivers
CSR (現在は退職) –  Durant, OK2018年10月03日
All these folks want is butts in seats. They do not care about anyone personally. I had the flu and was expected to come to work and if you don't you loose all your bonus money for something that's not even your fault. I just felt like a robot.
社風
Productive and fun challenges as a team
Bilingual Customer Care Specialist Representative (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年10月03日
Learned to establish proper phone skills with all their training material to perfect customer service. Enjoyed being screened thru every call to listen to key skills that made more efficient connections with every valuable customer.
productive but very stressful
Sells Representative (現在は退職) –  Saraland, AL2018年10月03日
I stopped working at alorica because of how costumers used t talk to me in a very bad manner to the point where I had a mental breakdown at work and decided t quit. costumers used to tell me that i should be sent back to Africa where i belonged. LORICA DOES NOT CARE FOR THE EMPLOYEES
社風
My co workers made it a bareable work environment
Partner Liasion (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, NC2018年10月02日
With the volume of work and demand for 100% accuracy, the pay needs to be increased. I was living at poverty level with the hourly wage I made. There were many things that could have been done to improve efficiency and boost morale.
長所
Sometimes we were given lunch
短所
The bonus structure was not fair
社風
Fast paced work place. Alorica is job where you go to make money but not really a career job.
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Pensacola, FL2018年10月02日
It is a great job, but trying to move out your parents to branch on your own, job doesn’t really pay enough but it could. Alorica is job where you take the job to make money and not really make a career out of it. You can but most people just work there to make a living even though they do not like it. It’s a good job, pay is good.
Benefits, company kitchen