Aloricaの社員レビュー

8,250 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Fun workplace
Customer Services Advocate (現在は退職) –  Huntsville, AL2018年9月28日
Take inbound call for mail order prescription. Place refill orders as well as payments. Go over health insurance customer has to see what they are covered for medication wise. Sign up customer up for service to have there prescription mail to them and up sale on accounts as well. I enjoyed working here and management was great!
社風
Ghetto, very messy management , they steal
Na (現在は退職) –  Houston2018年9月28日
Car was broken into they did nothing but they have 3 security guards outside FOR WHAT??? To many incompetent employee you have to argue with other staff they try to fight you and management does NOTHING
Be very very careful
Technical Support Specialist for Dell ProSupport (現在は退職) –  Lake Mary, FL2018年9月28日
What is told upfront doesn't match what happens when you take the job. Promotions seem based more on who you hang out with rather than what you know....
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Terrible Job.
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Kennesaw, GA2018年9月28日
I joined Alorica when i relocated to Georgia. At first the job was fun but the environment is filled with very high school- like managers who would rather gossip than lead their team.
社風
i would never work there again
CSR (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年9月28日
they cheated u out of your breaks the paid ones mainly they got sued for the grimmy stuff they pulled on people never wanted to help u adavance or anything
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
Fantastic Coworkers and Fixed Hours
Customer Service Rep (在職中) –  Spokane Valley, WA2018年9月27日
I genuinely loved that I had a fixed schedule and regular pay. I love the people that work here and the managers are always happy to help with whatever questions you have. However, the client line that I am on pays minimum wage with almost no pay increases as well as forced time off during downtime even for closers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 4報告する
社風
Has good and bad points I would say.
Agent/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Huntsville, AL2018年9月27日
Liked working there but needed better and more extensive training. Was not given the run down ahead of time as far rules and point system. Also more reliable computers were an issue in my dept at least.
長所
Friendly and helpful fellow coworkers.
短所
At times unorganized and while demanding but not given all tools needed to be better productive.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Horrible management
Customer Sales Representative (在職中) –  El Paso, TX West2018年9月27日
From my time working there (since 2015) I had 5 managers, all of my previous managers were fired and new managers were just agents from the production floor with no experience as managers whatsoever. Horrible enviorment to work for, if you get along with higher ups you get decent treatment, if you dont get along they will make your time there miserable, also if you dont meet your monthly quota even by one month, youre treated as public enemy no.1. To them youre worthless if you dont make sales and they sure as heck make sure you know that. They ask way to much of you for the 10/hr you get paid, you basically have to sell cell phones, tv service and internet to customers who are calling about their bill being so high already while on a monthy quota that is horrible, plus when you do get your sales alorica will try its best to not pay your commission. If you have a high average handle time on calls they will cut your commission in HALF. Who keeps the other half? MANAGEMENT! How are you suppossed to meet handle time when you have to make so many sales a month. They expect a handle time of 12-13 minutes but each sale take more than 1 hour of phone time, so if youre a top seller it will be very difficult to meet your handle time and the end of the month, so what happens next? You guessed it, you only get HALF of your hard earned dollars only because your handle time was higher than 13 minute average. This place is horrible I would not recommend to anyone. At&t wireless and directv/uverse project.
NOTHING. ITS BAD
Do not work here
Ecr/IMPL agent (現在は退職) –  Greenville, SC2018年9月27日
This place is awful and will tear up anyone's mental health avoid at all costs. It's nickname is alorica high because of how immaturely and unprofessionally the place is run.
food truck
people
Stressful and tense evironment
AT&T CSR (Cust. Serv. Rep.) (現在は退職) –  Palatka, FL 321772018年9月27日
There was very little room for sharing thoughts, ideas, perspective. They were quick to fire and slow to higher. The pay was barley enough to get by. The numbers were inflated and th company shut down.
hour lunch
短所
no health care, paid vacation, and low pay
It was ok
Tier 1 supervisor (現在は退職) –  Greenville, SC2018年9月27日
The company is not horrible however the type of employees that are hired make it hard to work there. The management was never on one accord. Also, at the time the compensation was not anywhere enough to survive. The culture and the type of fun i did love however.
call rep.
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Terre Haute, IN 478042018年9月27日
I would answer the phone talk to hateful people about their bill. and the when they train you, it has nothing to do with the calls you take at all.the mangers would help at all.
Great Place to grow
CSR for Verizon Wireless (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年9月27日
Once training is over you can move up in rank within 30 days. Shift availability isn't the greatest. Nice people, great trainers. A little unorganized with pay and shift changes.
Promotion availability
Shift bids are terrible
Nice work environment
Custodian Worker (現在は退職) –  Beaumont, TX2018年9月27日
Wasn't that bad of a work environment stressful at times but for the most part great place to work the team members were great some not so much would recommend to other people
Short breaks
Just bad
Inbound Call Center Agent (現在は退職) –  Saraland, AL2018年9月26日
I was hired and promised (in writing) one pay rate and NEVER received that rate. The Bonuses... JOKE you are sabotaged to the point they will not pay out. Training is fun but once your done with that you are in a shark pit. Managers WILL NOT take escalated called and when you fail a survey its YOUR $$ on the line...
training
everything else
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Productive and Relaxed Workplace
Tier 2 Manager/Back Office Agent (在職中) –  Sarasota, FL2018年9月26日
If they would pay their employees a decent wage, instead of just $10/hr, then the turnover wouldn't be so awful. Poorly managed and lack of advancement available. Alorica doesn't believe in compensating their employees for what they're worth and they don't believe in giving raises. I did enjoy working with a vast variety of people and made some very nice friendships while there though.
Game Changer Awards Ceremony every quarter
短所
Short breaks, poorly managed and no raises
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
customer service representative (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年9月26日
Really great place to work i just didnt live close enough really wish they would expand locations. I would definitley go back if i could. Easy job for csr.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
N/a
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Mobile, AL2018年9月26日
I don't know, it was ok i guess. A way to make some extra money if youre in high school or college or love talking on the phone eight to ten hours a day.
Productive and Fast Paced
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  N Sioux City, SD2018年9月26日
If your somebody who likes to be on computers and talk to customers then this is your dream job, I loved my job at Approval caused I'm good at talking to people and typing on a computer at the same time so I enjoyed my job until they decided to close down.
社風
comfortable chairs, pool table, great breakrooms, nice atmosphere
technical call center agent (在職中) –  Lafayette IN2018年9月26日
Nice atmosphere to work in. Friendly co workers. I do enjoy my job and talking to all the different people that call. The hardest part of my job is when you have a caller that is angry from the beginning of the call about something and cussing you out, when telling the caller that we do not have to continue the call if they do not stop using bad language and they continue so we end that call. I have had several calls start out this way but after talking to the caller in a calm voice they do calm down themselves and actually apologize. The calls that I love are from people that tell you about why they are traveling, what they love about staying in the place that I make the reservation for. It is always a pleasure to know that you can help someone that is in a bit of a crisi, for me to go above and beyond. That's what I love to do.
長所
Always having food, cookouts, popcorn for us
短所
Having coworkers that demonstrate poor actions, repore with other coworkers and the callers
申請されたプロフィール