Aloricaの社員レビュー

7,685 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Alorica
CSR - Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年7月09日
Alorica is a nice place to work its nice that you have coworkers sitting next to you who can help you anytime you need assistance the hardest part of the job is when a disgruntled customer calls and you do no have the exact information needed but somehow you are able to help them without helping.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
I enjoy working there. Then again, I enjoy working at most places I go.
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Fort Myers, FL2018年7月09日
It's an ok place, especially if you are a college student. The managers are usually willing to work with you regarding your schedule, and there is room for advancement if you really wanted to improve.
社風
not a good company to work for
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Kennesaw, GA2018年7月09日
this is not a good company to work for if youre looking to expand you role and or move up in a company. the management was poor as well as very unprofessional
terrible
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Huntsville, AL2018年7月09日
The whole place was a nightmare. Line groups constantly cancelling contracts because the company was so awful. Supervisors only cared about themselves and almost never helped.
coworkers
短所
short breaks, no assistance, low pay
社風
Stressful place to work at
Customer service representative (現在は退職) –  Clovis, CA2018年7月08日
It was so awful to work at and stressful I felt like I lied to my customers, poor management, poor training
Needs better benefits
Customers were mean.
社風
Worst sort of call center job
Technical Support Lead (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年7月08日
Only go there if you need some experience under your belt to move on to greater things. That's all it's good for......................................
job experience
everything else
社風
Essential training and respecting each other despite the culture
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Montréal, QC2018年7月08日
main purpose has not being achieved
Continually training
Working as one
respecting each other is necessity
Making a sale
barbecue,pep-talk, free pizza
At your expense
8hrs
Good resume builder
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Greenville, SC2018年7月08日
I just started working here & im already looking for another job. I come from a long line of call centers and even though I am used to it, it’s very stressful. Customers calling in all day complaining because they bought a $900 phone and don’t know how to work it. The pay is not enough for the amount of talking and negotiating u have to do as well as the stress.
短所
Compensation, short breaks, not much support or thorough training
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
The worst job I ever Had
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年7月08日
This was absolutely the WORST job I had ever had! Management was not the best as they would sit in their assess and harass all of their employees all day long. They don't care about their employees at all! Well, may be the Center Manager, but the supervising staff I would give an F.
It's a job
Supervising staff sucks!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Not recommended at all
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  United States2018年7月07日
I had bad experiences the longer i stayed in the beginning its very good but 3-6 months from my hire date i found out the managers arent willing to help much you do have your job at risk due to lack of sales and was very stressful due to the risk of getting fired for no sales and thats why i left
great people
Senior Team Manager (在職中) –  Miami, FL2018年7月07日
this is a job that is convenient for me because I live close by. When working there , I have met some great people & learned a lot with the diversity there.
productivity and workplace
Technical Support Representative (現在は退職) –  makati2018年7月07日
I had fun with them due to good workplace friendly people inside the production. also it became a training ground for me to enhance my communication skills. i left the job because i need to go back to study and to graduate. also the night shift sched suited me because i hate waking up in the morning .
社風
Not a very good experience
Temporary Contract (現在は退職) –  Georgia2018年7月07日
The communication was very poor. They didn't give enough grace period. The application was not easy to understand. When trying to call main office if was challenging understanding the foreign accents of the representatives
Snack aisle
Call Center Agent (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年7月06日
The most chilled easy relaxed place to chill . free snacks . easy hours easy money jus make sales or they'll transfer you to a diff department hard to get fired from they'll deal with your b/s
working for alorica
att tech support rep (現在は退職) –  Reno, NV2018年7月06日
when I worked for Alorica the people there were disrespectful to the clients and would always treat other co-workers. the work time was a mess I had at least 9 breaks since I worked there
N/A
N/A
alorica
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Saraland, AL2018年7月06日
Alorica is a great place to work with good things to succeed from managers are very friendly kind and caring . i would recommend alorica to anyone .
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
great time while the company was open
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Norfolk, VA2018年7月06日
I worked at Alorica from May 2015 to May 2016, which was when they closed and on a daily basis I assisted and changed plans for Verizon customers. I also was a coach to the new employees.
horrible training
Agent/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Fort Myers, FL2018年7月06日
even though Alorica was a great place, they were not very serious. it was always playtime even when people took calls. training was a total joke and definitely did not prepare people enough.
long lunch
immature
社風
Hours are very flexible, however
Agent/Customer Service (在職中) –  Coral Springs, FL2018年7月05日
Hours are very flexible, however this is a work at home position so you have to beet coworkers for hours availability part time, hours are subject to alorica client availability, if a client does not want to promote their product that week, then you don't have available hours to pick up, understand that alorica is a call center specialist so the less clients available that week then you have to try to get hours before others do and sometimes you can not meet your budget salary because you worked less.
長所
YOU CAN PICK UP HOURS ANY TIME OF THE DAY (24 HOURS)
SOMETIMES THERE ARE NOT A LOT OF HOURS TO PICK UP AT ANY RANDOM TIME
Swg
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年7月05日
Very bad experience. Poor management and very unprofessional.
This is a non-professional company, who do not even know what they are doing. They do not coordinate, let alone communicate with each other. My bad experience with this company started from the beginning until it ends.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する