Aloricaの社員レビュー

great peole
Tech Support Agent (現在は退職) –  Magna, UT2017年12月07日
call center technical support
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (現在は退職) –  Simpsonville, SC2017年12月07日
Insurance benefits sucked, the people suck, the company suck, the hours sucked everything about this place sucked, we never got a raise or bonus, your hard work goes unnoticed and unappreciated.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Management is awful
Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Spokane Valley, WA2017年12月06日
Loved the people I worked with other than management. As well as they have ridiculous expectations. Also the attendance policy is ridiculous. Not saying I miss a ton of work but when you have medical issues that they don't excuse, is probably against the law. I do not recommend working here at all.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
The pay isn't worth it...
TECH SUPPORT/ INFOMRATION ANALYST/ PHONE OPERATOR (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年12月06日
They don't care about you or anything you got going on. Don't work here. Especially if you have kids....don't let one of them get sick and you HAVE to do your roll as a parent...they will fire you.
Also, don't expect to know a lot when you come out of training. they jam information into your head for a week then throw you on the phone. A real sink or swim situation. I would not recommend ANYONE to work here.
occasional free food
everything else...
社風
this company has some kinks and hidden agenda
Customer Account Manager (現在は退職) –  Maitland, FL2017年12月06日
the job tells you one thing but really wants you to do something else. i did not enjoy time there but it was a job and i am happy i was able to leave and find other work.
Make decent money
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Joplin, MO2017年12月06日
Overall working for alorica is not worth it. They do not care for there employees. You do get paid decent and can make good money when you bonus. Managers suck.
Money
Everything else
社風
el ambiente es lo que podrias esperar de cualquier callcenter grande
Agente de Servicio al Cliente (現在は退職) –  Tlaquepaque, Jal.2017年12月06日
el ambiente en general es bueno, no se nota el favoritismo para alguna promocion como en el resto de callcenters, lo cual habla muy bien de la empresa, el pago es bastante bueno y almenos la campaña que me toco fue bastante facil, me sali para aprovechar una buena oportunidad, pero de ser necesario volveria sin problema
長所
prestaciones superiores a las de ley, ente ellas gastos medicos mayores
短所
la ubicacion es bastante retirado si no vives a las orillas de la parte sur de la ciudad
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Worst job ever
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Kennesaw, GA2017年12月06日
The job it self wasn’t bad, it was just the company’s way of things that made working here a bad experience. On the Att project you were forced to upsell uverse even though we were dealing with the cellphones aspect of the company. It seem like selling uverse was the main priority. There was no room for growth and raises were no existent here. Schedules were very flexible. I left this job after a year and I didn’t even have a new job yet. That’s how bad I wanted to get out of there.
長所
Overtime until it was dependent upon stats
Wages, schedule
Feedback
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Fredericksburg, VA2017年12月05日
A typical day at work is fine customer service in a call center getting assistance can be difficult at times but overall the job us fun. I learned how to have great customer service skills and how to handle Irate situations, and learned how to build great communication skills. The work place culture can be a little disturbing as far as professionalism and the communication in the work place isn't to well. The hardest part of the job is trying to control a call when a customer is irate and trying to de-escalating. the most enjoyable part of the job and talking on the phone with the customers and having great conversations with customer and also when we get notice on the production floor for our accomplishments. I'm also apart of the Subject Matter Expert program that is an advanced program who helps assist the agents on the floor.
Paid Breaks, Commission. incentives for commission
short breaks, 10 mins, Short Lunches 30 mins
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Best in training customer service & soft skills
Technical Support Agent (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2017年12月05日
Alorica did a superb job in preparing us to be pleasant & professional over the telephones. Once you verified the customer's information, we were ready to assist the customer with their concerns in a timely fashion. A great place that exemplified team work & leadership development.
Free work out facility
3rd party pat
Terrible place to work
Package Investigation Agent (現在は退職) –  Newport News, VA2017年12月05日
This company is the worst employer I’ve ever had. They don’t provide yearly raises, holidays can’t be enjoyed because you will work 10 hours days over the four working days, it’s not uncommon for a manager to be unprofessional like using profanity or threatening you. The work life balance is horrible. It’s probable that you can work up to two months of overtime. They work with you for scheduling but don’t be late or call out. It will be a hit on your attendance whether you make it up for not. Alorica just revamped but they have no idea what’s going on at this site.
The whole company
社風
fun workplace they had fuseball
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Corpus Christi, TX2017年12月05日
sign in answer calls for Medicare D members answered questions, updated accounts, refilled prescriptions, friendly environment, easily to get alone with everyone
This job is okay.
Customer Care Representative (現在は退職) –  Rocky Mount, NC2017年12月05日
I was with the company for 3 years. Changes always occur. The pay is okay. Management could use work but if you don't mind an unusual shift,it may work for you.
Pay and work environment
shifts and managment
Run!
Phone Operator (現在は退職) –  Mendota Heights, MN2017年12月05日
Worst place to work ever. The environment was awful. I will start with the fact that they lied just to get me in the door. First they told me training would be 12 an hour and then once I got on the phones then it would be 15. Uh. No it was 12 on the phones too. Then your co-workers have so much drama. It felt like I was working at Degrassi. Also whenever I had a problem the managers would talk about my problems with other co-workers. Very unprofessional there. I suffered there for 3 months and I will continue to tell people to run away.
短所
Pay, environment, everyone is a liar.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Quezon City2017年12月05日
I enjoyed my stay in alorica. It was challenging and fun. Very cooperative workmates and leaders. Great atmosphere. They have many activities and freebies.
Free lunch
horrible
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Mobile, AL2017年12月04日
not a good place to work unfair wages and treatment...would not recommend to anyone unless they are in desperate need of work,hated working I that place
full time was cool
Customer service rep (現在は退職) –  Clovis, CA2017年12月04日
you get the hours you want but its very stressful to work there they try to make it as fun as possible by have fun days and dress up days but it was by far the hardest costumer service I have ever worked for.
Horrible workplace
Customer Care Representative (在職中) –  Kennesaw, GA2017年12月04日
Poor management. They do not care about your outside life. You do not get paid enough for what you do, nor do you get raises. They do not give you all of your bonus money.
N/A
everything.
社風
productive and fun work place.
GM (在職中) –  Austin, TX2017年12月04日
I enjoyed my job and my time at Alroica. I feel though, there wasn't really any room to grow in the company and I've been with them for about a year (contracted through GM). I want to grow with a company and have a career.
Friendly enviorment
社風
Easy job if you like talking
Customer Service (在職中) –  Owensboro, KY2017年12月04日
Dont work for alorica they will fire you if you dont make it through production and thier management is awful they will rush you through training and put you on the phone barely teaching you enough

総合評価