AloricaのAgentポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 188 件見つかりました 7,688 件のレビューを見る
社風
Issues with pay was only real issue
Agent & Product (現在は退職) –  Simpsonville, south carolina2018年6月27日
The lack of certain employees being there to resolve my pay issues were the main issue..but the overall experience working there was unforgettable. My fellow employees, trainers, and supervisors will never be forgotten.
長所
Learned new information and gained experience
Pay issues
It’s okay I’m still learning
Tv Agent (在職中) –  Fort Myers, FL2018年6月25日
We sha’ll see I’m not sure of how long I’ll stay the hours suck and the pay is ok I’ve only been here for a couple of months but there’s a lot of communication
Review
Technical Agent, (Computers) (在職中) –  Fort Myers, FL2018年6月20日
This is a good first company for someone just graduating from HS or, like myself, a decent job for a retiree not have high expectations. Conditions are OK.
N?A
N/A
Horrible place to work
Agent (現在は退職) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018年6月15日
Working here was the worst management sucks unless your friends with one of them calls are back to back no time to breath management promises you things that never happen breaks are taken away if lost off people call out or if your late they have a no phone policy but if your friends with management you won’t get in trouble having it team leaders are no help and think they are better than you even though they make 1 dollar more the only good about working here is that you meet great people
The people you meet
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Training was fun
Assumption of Liability Agent (現在は退職) –  Kennesaw, GA2018年5月21日
My experience with this company was terrible. The first trainer my class had kept telling us how to get fired. She was replaced and the new trainer made the environment more relaxed and enjoyable. After training things changed drastically. Policies and major program changes were implemented, but front-line associates were not given notification or proper training for the changes. There is no room for growth. You can be promoted one day, and demoted the next. There was a lot of DRAMA in the center. I decided to leave when they kept having mandatory time off.
Training
everything
Fun, Fast paced
Agent (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年5月20日
i had a great experience working for alorica. My everyday schedule matched perfectly. did have trouble getting incentives and felt like there was no room for advancement.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Very happy with this company
Discount Verification Agent (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年5月14日
Open door policy. Any supervisor always available to help. No issues with any co-workers or lack of communication with anyone. Very happy with this experience
Just another call center
Retention Agent (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年5月10日
Company does not note you as an individual and there are little to no room for advancement and pay is non existent for the economy that the location is.
What a waste!
Work at Home Agent (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2018年5月07日
Do not waste your time applying to this company! The pay is very poor and their applications rarely work! I spent more money getting prepared for this position than I have made so far and its my third week.
working at home
everything else.
社風
It’s a job if you need one
Agent (在職中) –  Joplin, MO2018年5月05日
The pay is aweful for the amount of work. Almost no time for vacation unless you spend years here. 1 minute late and you’re docked some pay. Training is aweful and you’ll only learn once you hit the floor. The management gets paid way more for 1/4th of the workload. Miss a day? Well guess what all your bonuses gone. You’re a slave to this company till the day you die or quit. Or more then likely get fired.
It’s a job.
Everything.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
great place
Directv Agent (現在は退職) –  Cutler Bay, FL2018年4月26日
Alorica was a great working environment, clean, the people was great, and the job was simple after you get the hang of it. i made plenty of commission and had a great time doing it.
working there
Agent (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年4月23日
i totally disliked working at this place.they were unfair and management sucked.i would never suggest this place to no one to work at.. i left this place for better opportunities.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
stressfull
Comcast Billing Agent (現在は退職) –  Pensacola, FL2018年4月17日
bad company to work for , no career advancement at all. when you put in pto you cant use it they deny it . managers never pay attention to what you got going on, high turn over rate.need better management
get by job
everything
Good Supplemental Employment
EVINE CAPTURE ORDER AGENT (在職中) –  Work at Home2018年4月15日
Alorica offers work at home opportunities and flexible scheduling. The pay is on the low side but this is a good supplemental job. The job can be fast past or relaxed at times.
HR management
Agent (在職中) –  Marikina2018年4月07日
It seems that there are political issue internally..You ask for an assistance for mediation from them but instead another burden you will felt with them .They will force you to sign a show cause memo that you did not intent nor part of the policy before it happen .

The new memo or policy was recently cascade but the report they are insisting against you was happen before the new policy was implemented.

I am with the company working with them peacefully but expect the unexpected when power tripping is applied.

The company seems to be have a good reputation but I hope there should be a fair treatment between agent and non agent from the HRD.
Thank you have a blessed weekend...😢
Friendly colleagues
短所
Salary ontime or in advance
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
fun place to work and try new things
AGENT (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2018年3月27日
i had the most fun working with alorica and if i have the chance to go back I would with joy and happiness. Lets say when the end of your shift come you will not want to go home.
社風
Callcenter work isn't for everyone
ATS Agent/Mi60 (現在は退職) –  Niles, OH2018年3月19日
First and foremost please understand call center work isn't for everyone, it is highly stressful and fast paced and if that doesn't sound like you then I would recommend another job. This job did give me the skills I needed to succeed, skills that I still use today. Please note that the company is EVER changing and my experience may no longer be the experience given today.
社風
It is substantial for a temporary job
Floor Agent (現在は退職) –  Magna, UT2018年3月12日
I liked the environment there and the coworkers/ managers were great. The only issue was the work itself could be emotionally harmful sometimes and the pay wasn't worth the harassment you received everyday from clients.
Personal desk, easy SOP
Constant Client Harassment
社風
Loving employees in such a Stressful environment
Agent (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年3月07日
In the training period, you are in a classroom with a Team Lead and Instructor that give you basics in customer care, deescalation and how to use the systems efficiently enough to have a happy customer.

Within the first 3 weeks you are thrown onto the phones to test knowledge of the system and customer service skills you've learned within the classroom.

Very diverse cultures throughout the workplace. Many older and younger individuals enjoyed the workplace there.

Hardest part of the job were the escalation calls. When a customer would call cursing, frustrated and upset, it was your job to stay composed and efficient.

The most enjoyable part of the job was many of the people at Alorica were very upbeat and supportive despite the how stressful the job may be. Throughout the toughest phone call, you were always cheered up by your mentors and other coworkers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 3報告する
社風
The company was a good company to work for (West at Home) before it was bought out by Alorica .
Work at Home Agent (在職中) –  USA2018年3月01日
I enjoyed talking with customers taking their orders and at sometimes a word of inspiration.The only thing is now- the company hours have been cut back and I never meet the hour minimum required barely work.
n/a