AloricaのAgentポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 152 件見つかりました
good place to work
pcc agent (在職中) –  Spokane, WA2017年11月30日
it like most job but there are OTS's that work with you and if you have medical issues as long as the see you are try to help yourself and will work with you the OTS's care about their agents . there are people there that dont like their job and complain about it so it make's some day's very hard for a person like me who love her job and enjoy helping other's. . they to keep it up beat and not so stressful , it stucks on slow days that we can't have a book to read , but we are allowed little toys to play with that we buy our selves , we have been able to have music for the last few months, there have been a lot of changes that have happened the last few months that have been good . the pay is a issue but its a call center there is not much that can be said . holiday pay would be nice but i have been there over a year and most jobs i have had have never worked with me as they have . its a job and every job has por's and con's
長所
nice caring people, nice work place
短所
customer's can stress you out
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Steady Paycheck
Agent (現在は退職) –  Manhattan, KS2017年11月29日
Paid training and it's all easy to learn. It's not a difficult job, but can be stressful. It's a good place to work if you need a steady, solid paycheck. And last I knew, you could work as much over time as you wanted. Which is handy around the holidays.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
productiveand friendlywork environment
Retention/Winback Agent (現在は退職) –  Miami Lakes, FL2017年11月01日
it was very fast paced and calls were coming in rapidly there is alot of pressure to upsell but it becomes easy after repitition .ALL types of schedules available also many different accts to chose from.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
productive and fun place to work
Bank of America credit card agent (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2017年10月26日
The only thing that I thought they can change is the time the employees have for lunch, 30 min for lunch is not enough especially in a call center other than that great place to work at.
short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
terrible management, no paid vacation, to pay raises
Agent (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2017年10月24日
didn't like working there. i asked to have days off for my wedding and honeymoon about a 3 months in advance, and it never got them. It forced me to quit.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Depressing cubicle
Captioning Agent (現在は退職) –  Omaha, NE2017年10月19日
The job had no room for career advancement and the management was very unethical. The call floor could be compared to an after-school program, managers would request you leave your phone and other personal belongings on their desk. Would not recommend this employer to anybody.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
Good job
Comcast Agent (現在は退職) –  Pensacola, FL2017年10月14日
It was a good job with good people. I had a relatively easy job all I had to do was answer calls. Help customers get bills fixed and deal with any inaccuracies in bills. All in all a good job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
Interesting place
AGENT (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2017年10月10日
Work day can range to be back to back calls to relaxed with 5 minutes between calls. How communicate with customers under many situations and levels of stress. Management work with you. Fellow employees work with each other and friendly. Hardest part of the job was translation calls. Enjoyable part was my co-works they are willing to help each other, and supporting each other.
Co-Workers
pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Very unprofessional
Comcast Agent (現在は退職) –  Pensacola, FL2017年10月07日
I did not like this job. The management is very unprofessional. Alorica lacks structure. The nlind leading the blind. There was not enough communication from team managers. The management does not communicate well with new hires. This job should give you a mentor when you come out of training. I felt like l was thrown to the wolves. After two weeks I was put on the floor without a clue.
Relaxed dress code
No structure
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Extremely stressful, unprofessional management
Ecommerce Agent (現在は退職) –  Greenville, SC2017年10月06日
My direct manager would try to embarrass and bully employees to their coworkers, would bring their personal issues (such as financial difficulties or depression issues) into work conversation that they were not directly informed of, and even went as far as lying to employees about being scheduled for work when confirmed from the department over scheduling that they were not. The work environment was so hostile, unfriendly and cliquish that people would walk out on a daily basis under stress. Due to this, walk outs were common and were allowed to return to work because otherwise they would have more leave than coming in.
長所
Corporate discounts offered, PTO, competitive wages
extremely stressful and unprofessional
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Hours
Warranty Agent (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2017年10月05日
Hours kept getting messed up and not being changed when made aware, not much help when needed, other than that the company is ok, were fair with breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
社風
Alorica is great if you need flexibility without feeling linked to a team
At Home Agent- GEHD (在職中) –  Birmingham, AL2017年9月20日
A typical day is sometimes hectic but overall, it is okay. However, management interaction is zero to none. That is the only fallback with this company. Every now and then it would be great to receive some recognition for a great call. Right now the only recognition is when you do something wrong. Also if you need some personal information relayed, email is the only way to get the information out. Also, I have never, to this date, received a reply from my manager.
no management encouragement
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Stressful job where managers chamge like clothes.
Agent (在職中) –  Magna, UT2017年9月05日
You never know if you will have the same manager week in and week out with the rate they fire people and do manager shift bids.

The agents don't care to show up because of how bad the management is. They have around 60 % attendance per day.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
management and work
Agent (在職中) –  Greensboro, NC2017年8月26日
Management picks and chooses who to apply policy to. Dress code is a joke and only some people are expected to abbid. Training does not provide you the tools to help you do your work successfully.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
社風
I would not recommend working here
Quality agent (在職中) –  Newport News, VA2017年8月11日
I have worked her 11 years. I moved from customer service to package information. I Love what I do I hate the environment I do it in. The management probably does as much as they can. Not really taking into account that your running a business with human beings not computers.
Benefit
Company policies
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Agent (現在は退職) –  Quezon City2017年8月09日
It is very nice to work at alorica mostly when it comes to the payout date. Because you'll be receiving it on every ten working days. You'll be paid on hours that your working. HOM is also good because you can also include your dependents on it. Incentives are good as well because it comes in dollars.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
productive and fun placework
Claims Agent (現在は退職) –  Topeka, KS2017年8月09日
the management was good. love the way they coach us and direct us on our mistake. the work place was fun , staffs are nice and respectable. the managers are fine too.
長所
some times they do prove dinner for staffs
we have long break
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
It's a okay place
Oklahoma Phone Agent (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2017年8月08日
The employee's are okay to work with. The upper manger are not. They preach about company policies to other's but they don't follow them at all. Cant talk to them about any company police voilations
Pay and Benfits
Mangers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Not recommended
UPS International Billing Agent (現在は退職) –  Brandon, FL2017年7月31日
any one can work here as long as you can speak. favoritism through out, glass ceiling for the unfavorable. unfair treatment for certain department, complains go unanswered.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Guaranteed Stress
Agent (現在は退職) –  Spokane, WA2017年7月28日
The job is to take calls from frustrated individuals and get them off the phone as quick as possible to help the next frustrated individual while following a script. Your competency is judged by survey results left by the people you help, how many times they called back in, and the average length of your calls. All time on and off the phone is closely monitored to make sure company rules are followed.

After working there for a year I was able to afford the tuition for one-quarter at a 4-year university but they were unwilling to work around my school schedule despite advertising that they help employees get a degree.
Guaranteed work
短所
Lots of stress for little gain
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する