AloricaのCall Center Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 438 件見つかりました 8,253 件のレビューを見る
社風
Not a good place to work!!
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Mesa, AZ2018年10月13日
I worked here about a year ago, I'm shocked that this place has a 3 star rating. Terrible management. I would be on the phone trying to make sales and I had customers who were hearing the people I worked with dropping racial slang words and cursing really loudly at each other over the loud music that was being played by the supervisors. Not a place I recommend anyone to work unless they were really in need of a job.
社風
Stressful, not enough training.
Call Center Representative/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年10月12日
During the month I worked here I never got to meet my supervisor/manager, because when I left training he left for vacation. My department was and still is understaffed out 150 seats only 40-50 were occupied on the weekdays and 15-25 on the weekends. During the weekday costumers were on queue for about 40-60 minutes before they got to speak to somebody. Training didn’t prepare you for the regular calls they only prepared you for very specific calls, superiors aren’t helpful enough for the new employees. I received more useful information from a colleague than from training. In my department (Reconnects/Winbacks) you are supposed to extend calls as long as posible, one of my trainers strongly recommended us to make the customer forget the reason for their call and make them talk about their personal life. (Ex.. So what does your family like to do for fun.) So you could use the information they give you about their personal life to try to make them come back to your service provider. The systems are flawed they crashed a few times when I was on a call, Some equipment is not in working condition (some phone lines were missing, some computers didn’t work properly and not sync to the phones properly.) Only friendly people I met here were 5 colleagues, my trainer, and the security guard.
長所
Nice smoking area, Restrooms are very clean, Good security.
短所
Superiors not helpful, Unclean cafeteria, Can’t use cash for meals, Not enough space in break area.
call center
Call Agent (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年10月10日
Alroica is a call center based company that has multiple lines. They do not give raises it is line based pay with bonus if incentives are reached. Even if you reach your incentives if you did not have 100% attendance you would not receive your bonus for the month. Bonuses were very hard to get at this company.
Friendly environment
no pay raises
社風
Agould only be for a temporary job
Call Center Agent (在職中) –  Austin, TX2018年10月04日
Call Center job that deals with motor vehicles. First stage of training feels like a high school class where you have a substitute that doesn't care what you do and will continue the PowerPoint without going into detail during the lecture. Second stage of training hits you like a train but you learn a little better. People are always coming and going and there's no real concern for case escalations and generally tier will get cases sent to the department when they should have been handled in tier 1 or should have gone else where.
Pay is okay
短所
Bad management, strict about going to the restroom, lack of communication between employees, bad atmosphere
Good day
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Saraland, AL2018年10月03日
It was not so bad working there at alorica. It could get stress at times with some of the customers you deal with but soon you get use to it and understand your job is to help people not bring on stress.
Day to Day
Call center customer service for Express Scripts (現在は退職) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018年10月01日
My job consists of taking calls from other PCA's for help or routing calls for ordering medications, taking complaints, or multiple other issues. My job can be fun and rewarding but it is very stressful you realize just how unimportant our elderly are to this United States
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Everyone helped each other and made new employees feel welcome.
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年9月30日
I started with no experience with a call center. The trainers and co-workers helped me to get ahead and showed me shortcuts to work the program. They offered as much overtime as you wanted.
Many gifts for sales
短所
System shut down upon occasion
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Terrible Job.
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Kennesaw, GA2018年9月28日
I joined Alorica when i relocated to Georgia. At first the job was fun but the environment is filled with very high school- like managers who would rather gossip than lead their team.
call rep.
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Terre Haute, IN 478042018年9月27日
I would answer the phone talk to hateful people about their bill. and the when they train you, it has nothing to do with the calls you take at all.the mangers would help at all.
社風
comfortable chairs, pool table, great breakrooms, nice atmosphere
technical call center agent (在職中) –  Lafayette IN2018年9月26日
Nice atmosphere to work in. Friendly co workers. I do enjoy my job and talking to all the different people that call. The hardest part of my job is when you have a caller that is angry from the beginning of the call about something and cussing you out, when telling the caller that we do not have to continue the call if they do not stop using bad language and they continue so we end that call. I have had several calls start out this way but after talking to the caller in a calm voice they do calm down themselves and actually apologize. The calls that I love are from people that tell you about why they are traveling, what they love about staying in the place that I make the reservation for. It is always a pleasure to know that you can help someone that is in a bit of a crisi, for me to go above and beyond. That's what I love to do.
長所
Always having food, cookouts, popcorn for us
短所
Having coworkers that demonstrate poor actions, repore with other coworkers and the callers
Great experience
Call Center Agent (現在は退職) –  Cutler Bay, FL2018年9月24日
It was a good job i learned a lot and it helped me through school. I also met new people that helped shaped me in to the person i am today. Thank you Alorica
Nice
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年9月22日
The mAnagers are nice they have flexible schedules office is clean can get a little loud nice computer they will train u paid train at that. 45 min lunch breaks
Long breaks
Rude clients calling
Alorica
Call Center Agent (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年9月21日
Working here was very relaxed, there was lax supervision, and a minimum amount of sales needed per day. Sometimes your bosses would review your calls and coach you accordingly. I didnt like the neighborhood thou, there where a lot of potheads hanging around.
Call Agent (現在は退職) –  Texarkana, AR2018年9月20日
Temp job, that was to turn into more, but did not. Lasted to short because they hired too many and some had to go. Filler characters here. I mean what do you want.
acceptable
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年9月20日
This was a call center job, I learned how to handle the calls that come inbound and gather information from people that were applying for a credit card. The management team was well, there were many rules what you could and could not do while you worked even down to dress codes. The hardest part was reading word for word disclosures and could be very long. The most part I enjoyed was working together with people that cared about me, team players.
Hard work, fun environment
Call Center Agent (現在は退職) –  Lafayette, IN2018年9月19日
I currently work here at Alorica and I love my job. I work as a call agent for Ulta and couldn’t love my job more! The guests are great, breaks are just long enough, all the employees are super nice! Fun days such as cookouts or a dunk tank in the summer!
Fast and hard work but worth it
AC, management, breaks
短所
Lack of knowledge about benefits
Great management
Call Center Agent (現在は退職) –  Marikina2018年9月14日
Compared to other BPO's, I think the management of this company is more considerate. They will not throw you out of the bus if you're not performing well. The team leaders and quality coaches will definitely help you improve your performance.
not so high salary
great management
社風
Pretty good place to work
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Jackson, MI2018年9月13日
The job was very easy and it paid well most of the workers were friendly the only bad part was the upper Mangment was discriminating against me made friends and had a good experience except for the discrimination
Hour lunch 30 min break
Discrimination
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Stressful Workplace With Great Salary
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年9月09日
The work place is messy, meaning a lot of the employees just got out of Highschool and are young and like to get into mess rather than do their job. Even the managers can be a bit messy, unfortunately I worked in an environment where it was just like that but I managed to ignore the pettiness and do my job. Now you start off full time and then mandatory overtime and next full time with optional overtime. So salary is great ! It’s a competitive job like most you get bonus money so that’s good. Just be able to multitask, have good customer service, and listen in training. They have a high turnover rate so that says a lot...
Salary
Horrible Work Environment
Call Center is terrible managed
Call Center-Tech support (現在は退職) –  Fort Myers, FL2018年9月09日
Dirty place to work. Management is terrible and the so is the pay. It is a call center and it relies a lot on the internet to troubleshoot. They disabled most of the websites so, it made it hard to do our jobs and help the customer.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する