AloricaのCall Center Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 293 件見つかりました
horrible
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2017年12月15日
Horrible experience when i was pregnant. they wasn't very understanding. it was to much to handle emotionally. couldn't really grasp the concept of the call center experience
社風
Good job if you’re just finishing high school
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Simpsonville, SC2017年12月14日
Lots of different jobs you can do and different opportunities. They teach you the job with 3 weeks of training paid, so that you’ll be prepared and won’t be as nervous once you get on the floor .
fun place though
Call Center Agent (在職中) –  Davao City2017年12月09日
fewer incentives, low salary rate, though team leads are good, many would prefer to find high paying company.
-leave applications are hardly approved.
New People
Call Center Agent (在職中) –  Greensboro, NC2017年12月08日
Lots of friendly new people to meet but the job itself doesn't leave much room for advancement. It can go from nothing to do to a lot to do at any time.
Great workplace
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Palatka, FL2017年12月07日
I had never worked at a call center before. I really loved it there. The management was wonderful there. When your day started there you would clock in and get right on the phones...For me It was wonderful to help the customers with there Billing needs.
2 breaks and then a lunch
Health care
honest opinion
Call center Rep (在職中) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017年12月04日
not an enjoyable job and the pay was horrible, management was cheerful but annoying. Felt like an adult day care center. Lots of angry customers calling in.
Great
Call Center Agent (現在は退職) –  Beaumont, TX2017年12月04日
At Alorica I was always treated fairly, I never had problems with anyone. My first two weeks there I trained for the job and every thing I needed to know was explained to me clearly.
Great hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
stressful but also a fun place to work
Call Agent (現在は退職) –  Jackson, MI2017年11月29日
you come in get set up with headphones to answer billing question and to resolve any problems that customer may have. I Learned how to be somewhat patient with people. The hardest part about the job was dealing with rude customers and being on the call in a timely manner. The most enjoyable part of the job was the coaches being there to support you and encourage you when you've made a mistake.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Balanced work environment
Call Center Customer Service (在職中) –  Davenport, IA2017年11月19日
Excellent working environment everyone is treated with respect. Opportunity to learn and develop is exceptional.
Management is receptive of all staff
Work place culture is balanced.
I wish the job paid more and had better benefits.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
It was a great company I loved it
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Saraland, AL2017年11月15日
I loved everything about working with Alorica.My co workers and supervisors were great they had me a surprise baby shower and all I absolutely loved it.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
great working environment
Customer Service Specialist/Call Center Rep (在職中) –  Longwood, FL2017年11月12日
Friendly employees, and everyone including management works with you in case of emergencies, sickness, and especially school.
the job pays good and you get paid every two weeks.
repetitive
Call Center Representative (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年11月09日
call center agents. repetitive work on a daily basis. if you like working the same thing everyday this is a job for you. only two ten minute breaks allowed. this includeds bathroom use
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
Stressful with not enough pay
Call Center Representative (在職中) –  Clovis, CA2017年11月07日
Works if you’re desperate for full time position if you don’t mind lack of pay you deserve and don’t mind lack of leadership as hardly anyone helps unless you’re in their team or BU.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Good Job
Contact center representative (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2017年11月07日
Good job good hours and the management was great. The managers were always very helpful and eager to help. Made the job interesting and fun but always kept it professional.
長所
good lunches as hours management was great
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
training in classroom was easy
Call Center Representative (在職中) –  Fresno, CA2017年11月06日
job is stressful
training is a joke
5 weeks in classroom
and 5 weeks in classroom everyone just jokes around don't learn anything
than throw you on phones sink or swim
5 weeks on phones after than training over

very stressful job
customers hang up on have to call them back
job is hard and pay is low 10.50
management rude don't help you when call gone bad
good hours 40 plus overtime
短所
short break, no bathroom breaks, mandotory overtime on mondays
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
unprofessional
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Mesa, AZ2017年11月02日
a typical day at alorica i would come in and come straight to my cubical if you had one no assigned cubical but over all the atmosphere was good managers were very helpful and tired to push you to make your sale everyday
長所
free pizza if we make our goal for the month is over
短所
just the customer dont like directv or anything added to there bill
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Overall system instability
Virtual Call Center Agent (在職中) –  Omaha, NE2017年10月31日
The system platform needs upgrading to a more modern platform.

Parts of the system platform is out-dated, and constantly crashing.
The hardest part of the job is not having supportive managers during the early part of the job after training..

The satisfaction of my customers depends on what I can provide for them, and having a stable and dependable system platform to work with, guarantees that I will be able to provide the best service to the customers that I come in contact with.

My job is not completed satisfactorily until all my customers' needs are met, all questions are answered to their satisfaction, and all their issues resolved without having to escalate the call to upper managers or unnecessary departments.

The most enjoyable part of the job is answering calls from customers from all walks of life, attitudes, dispositions, and me being able to end each call with a satisfied customer.
長所
No nights or weekends, paid breaks, paid training, no upselling
短所
System unstable and unreliable... needs more modern Technology
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
fun and cahallenging place to work
account specialist / call center agent (在職中) –  alabang, madrigal2017年10月26日
Alorica is a good company providing lots of benefits to their employees. Will challenge you a lot in dealing with customers, how to explain and retain customers in service.
短所
continouously changing of incentive scheme
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Temp agency
Call Center Agent (在職中) –  Fredericksburg, VA2017年10月24日
Wouldn't work there again. You cant get days off and you basically have to work whatever shift they give you. The point system is terrible and the job in general is disorganized
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 1報告する
社風
Horrible company to work for
Call Center Agent (現在は退職) –  Kennesaw, GA2017年10月23日
This company should be closed down. They do not operate with their employees best interest at heart. The hours are like working in a sweat shop. I would never tell anyone to work for them. They do not care about their employees, they are only out to make money.
Non
短所
No health care, short breaks, mandatory overtime, and only half hour lunches
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 2報告する