AloricaのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 3,909 件見つかりました 8,281 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Great job, Okay environment.
customer service representative (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年10月17日
Loved working here, easy tasks. Overall good experience. Like any call center the teams working seemed a bit immature, and a lot like high school, with the drama.
社風
Good work if you like sitting for a long period of time
Customer service (現在は退職) –  Shaw and Blythe2018年10月17日
Would not recommend to anyone, you sit for a long period of time and you are rated by stats. Disconnects are not approved of you are expected to upsell Verizon when customers call in to disconnect their service if the customer does disconnect it has a bad effect on you.
It was okay
Customer Service Representatives (現在は退職) –  Pensacola, FL2018年10月17日
It was a very toxic environment I would rather not recommend this place to any of my peers. The work was easy the culture was not. It made it difficult for you to do your job.
job overview
Customer Service Representative/ Sales Associate (在職中) –  Terre Haute, IN 478042018年10月17日
Alorica is a very stressful place to work, there is very little floor support or management to assist when an issue arises. The pay does not accommodate even the basic means of living. The means to sale in any means necessary drives the site more than anything and if you do not sell the other services that the site is required to sell you are viewed in a negative way and do not receive any help from anyone on the floor. Requires to sit for long periods of time. When a caller escalates a call management almost always will refuse taking the call leaving you to irritate and make the customer feel like they have to value to the company they chose for their service.
n/a
短所
the whole site is mismanaged and the pay is not accomodating to the basics of living
社風
horrible place poor management no raises
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Humble, TX2018年10月16日
simply horrible and the management was very horrible not a place to start a career and didn't pay enough rude attitudes from management a horrible environment overall
bonuses
短所
no raise rude and dont care about employees well being
first time job
Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年10月16日
It is a good job if this is your first customer service job. the pace is slow and the jobs are super easy. They have alot of extra activities that go on weekly that can be entertaining.
laid back easy work
low pay building smells
Fun workplace
CSR - Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年10月16日
I actually love this job it’s a very great opportunity and there’s room to grow the only reason I have to find a better opportunity is because of the distance in which I live
Fun environment
短所
Being mistreated by some customers
社風
Alorica is a great placw to start but not end with.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年10月15日
For me alorica was an ok job for me to start put with. The pay was good and management was fairly. I had no issues with alorica they would help me in time of need. No complaints there.
Good place to start off
Envoirment was disorgninzed
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Davao2018年10月15日
Challenging because I get to meet new people with different personalities. But sometimes I find it hard to adjust especially when our time of work shift.
社風
DoNot have much to say about Alorica .
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年10月14日
I will miss the people but not the company. The managers were nice to all employees. We started with over 200 people in a branch that would accommodate all, but Citi Bank was moved to a room that only holds 52 people.
Meet very nice people.
短所
no raises, room jto small for agents.
社風
It was very calm and opened spaced to work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Beaumont, TX2018年10月12日
I enjoyed my time working at Alorica , it was a very flexible job . I loved how we could do as much overtime which we desired . My manager was very professional and caring .
長所
You could do as much overtime as you wanted
短所
sometimes it was too over staffed
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Universal City, TX2018年10月12日
Training was not long enough. When on the floor taking calls and if you had a question it took the one floor walker at least 5 minutes to come help. Also heaven forbid if you offend one of your coworkers. Also if you wanted to be crossed trained you don't get a raise.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
This is a job.
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Kennesaw, GA2018年10月11日
This is a job. You will be paid for the time you spend on the phone. You will have access to technical information to help you do the job, but you are responsible for making the company have positive customer service surveys. If a customer gives you a no survey, there is very little you can do about it.
長所
You will be paid for the hours you work
短所
Poor management, Poor working conditions.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Simpsonville, SC2018年10月11日
The management was not qualified for the positions they held. Some of the management acted more like bullies than managers. Regardless of your experience or qualifications you could still get passed over for a promotion just because they wanted to promote one of their friends
社風
Productive and stress free work enviornment
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Sunrise, FL2018年10月10日
Alorica offers a comfortable work environment with great management and an awesome cultural committee staff that ensures the site has fun and engaging activities.
Diversity
Temperature
Workplace relax
Customer services representative (現在は退職) –  Montgomery, AL2018年10月10日
I really like my job
The employees their are real nice
I got my job done and stayed to myself
I love my supervisor
I love how everyone comes together for birthdays
Friendly people
Short breaks
Alorica
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年10月10日
Work shifts changed with no notice and your not allowed to miss days after a shift change or switch with anyone for a better schedule. Supervisors were very selective about whom they assisted on the work floor and it made it very difficult to assist customers on the phone.
overtime
very unclean work stations
It was okay
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Huntsville, AL2018年10月10日
I’m ready to work somewhere else. The management was terrible and the pay was okay but I am ready to work more and get paid correctly for the work I put in
what i learned
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年10月09日
what i learned from working at alorica was that it is a fast pasting work place and that you are surrounded by many people that also does your type of work so there are many voices talking why you are trying to talk so they have it set up to the point that you have your own block and that makes it easier for you to hear and dont have to over talk no ones voice . but it is really a work friendly enviorment
Call Center
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, NC2018年10月09日
There are normal requirements when working at a call center but this place is way to much. From my first day we were told that these requirements if you followed class steps would be exceeded. Complete and total lie. Your yelled and cussed at by most customers. Your belittled by your manager on a weekly basis. I would not suggest anyone work here.
申請されたプロフィール