AloricaのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 2,908 件見つかりました
社風
it was a great place to work for!
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Manhattan, KS 665032017年12月14日
at the time we were doing out source tele-communication-customer service for a tele-com company. Of course there were usual stress from customer calling. but the work place were top of line facility. overtimes is tremedously abundant.
many perks
stressful jobs
Fun place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Green Bay, WI 543012017年12月14日
Learned how to better communicate on the phone The workplace is fun. The hardest part of the job is dealing with irate customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the friendly customers.
the job for you
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (現在は退職) –  Saraland, AL2017年12月14日
Its a job for you if you enjoy working with customers over the phone. requires critical and creative thinking to satisfy customers. I like it to a point.
Effecient training
Customer Service Representative-College Board (現在は退職) –  Durant, OK2017年12月13日
Top notch customer service based organization that is consistent to provide quality customer service representatives that are highly knowledgeable with extensive product and service based information
money is good
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Mobile, AL2017年12月13日
money is good however receive different clients whatever the client wants us to do is what we do alorica does not have any authority over the clients wishes
money
turn a roung
Alorica was great.
Customer Service Representitive (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2017年12月12日
Never had a problem. They made sure I was trained well before getting on phones. Friendly staff everywhere. Did not disagree with breaks and lunch times.
Depressing.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Clovis, CA2017年12月12日
Working at Alorica was one of the worst experiences of my life. Management was mean and nasty, treated everybody like dirt. I am a generally happy person and working at Alorica I literally felt myself slip into a depression, I dreaded everyday having to go in.
None.
Everything.
Its A Circus
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Kennesaw, GA2017年12月12日
Good learning place'
Ryde, New South Wales, Australia - 3 months ago
Less than 1 year in the role, former employee
The good things
School environment and cooperative staff
The challenges
Recommends working here: Yes
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
worst place ever
Customer Service Agent (現在は退職) –  Magna, UT2017年12月12日
would not recommend working at Alorica to anyone. went in one day to find out that my section had closed and I no longer had a job. There was no warning so that employees could start looking for a new job.
bad job
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2017年12月12日
worst place to work very dirty and ghetto peope in professional place as well wpould not go back this place no raiases either no growth no communication eithr
dont do it
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Sarasota, FL2017年12月11日
I haven't had a raise in the 2 years I have worked they, They do not appreciate there employees and have a very high turn over rate. They don't respect the employees and expect top performance and never a single thankyou
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Not the best if you want to move up
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Spokane, WA2017年12月11日
Good secure job to get on your feet, not much room for advancement and strong favoritism. Good intentions bad execution, pay used to be decent now it's minimum.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Biggest issue was the disorganization and miscommunication of management.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (現在は退職) –  Kennesaw, GA2017年12月11日
Management and training are confusing. One manager will tell you to do something this way and another will tell you to do it a different way. A majority of the workers they hire are very immature, inexperienced, and unprofessional. NOT TO MENTION, there were multiple times people had problems getting paid (direct deposit messed up or checks were late).
長所
Steady 40 hour work week, some benefits.
短所
Bad management, immature employees, low pay, disorganization.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
its a nice place to work at.
Customer Service Rep (在職中) –  El Paso, TX2017年12月11日
good family oriented company, good hours to work, perfect schedule. the only problem i have is being a business grad and Alorica not having the room for advancement.
Good work environment
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Mobile, AL2017年12月11日
I enjoy what I do. This is a fast paced job and entails the usage of several computer programs. I find it fulfilling to be able to help other healthcare professionals, help their customers receive the most of their benefits
fast paced
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Norfolk, VA2017年12月11日
Alorica Inc. salary was okay. The biggest issue was the rotating schedules and shift bids. Employees that worked there longer no matter their performance got first pick on the shifts.
ok
Customer service specialist (現在は退職) –  Kennesaw, GA2017年12月11日
i don know what to say about this company besides you get out of it what you put in it. so the best thin got do is strip for the best in anything you do.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Answering calls
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTITIVE (現在は退職) –  Albertville, AL2017年12月11日
In a day of working for Alorica, I would answer calls and questions about clients premium medical insurance, and or transferring calls to the correct department.
Relaxed work place
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fredericksburg, VA2017年12月11日
Customer service representative at a Lorca consists of answering phones troubleshooting cable boxes sending out tech trucks and also defusing customersThe hours are usually very flexible and management is very consistent with their workplace duties
Productive, fast paced enviroment
Customer Service Representative, Back-Office Agent (在職中) –  Tucson, AZ2017年12月10日
When first starting at Alorica (APAC), employees were more knowledgeable. As a Back office agent for UPS working with high valued medication, I feel I do not get paid enough for what I do. I enjoy my work, I don't feel recognized, especially as I'm putting myself out there, asking what I'm doing wrong to improve, yet no feedback has been given. vs others who don't have any passion for their work at all. I understand the amount of employees the company needs, but this company has gone overboard. I feel lately they've been hiring anyone from the street who have no knowledge in Back office and therefore it's making it harder to succeed. They don't understand the importance of what they are working with (medication) and so employees like myself need to fix other agents mistakes - and no recognition. The management is okay. The supervisors (for Back-office) are horrible.
長所
good use of systems, breaks and lunches
favoritism, lack of knowledge