AloricaのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 3,637 件見つかりました 7,672 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Fun and friendly environment
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Mobile, AL2018年7月19日
I would recommend this employer to anyone who is great with talking on the phone with customers and/or clients. the environment is relaxed yet fast paced.
relaxed
short breaks
社風
I loved my job just was no advancements or levels of sucess in this company
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Robinson Township, PA2018年7月19日
The position i had and the job that I did i loved it it was easy and I got a chance to experience working in this position never worked for a call center before I helped customers with their accts bills and also took payments over the phone with checks or crdt or debit cards but this company offers no raises and no opportunity to become anything
長所
Flexible hours and a great work enviroment
短所
No advancements or acknowledge for hard work or goin above and beyond for the customers or company
社風
omg...nothing like what was implied
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Terre Haute, IN2018年7月19日
well first off, theres is no customer service it is nothing but sales they dont care how you treat customers as long as you get sales and only tv sales count. if you have family problems well forget it they hit you in your paycheck as punishment and take away any and all bonuses that you have previously earned, the haze you the mentally try to break you. the place is just not a good place to be, in mental standing it is worse than high school people are so immature save 3 that i know of. your your sake dont work here...
長所
bonuses for sales, and pet insurance...
短所
hazing & humiliation if you do not get sales and they take away all of your bonuses.
okay
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Hamilton, ON2018年7月19日
management uses favoritism
customers are rude
co workers have no regard for other people
good for experience
overall okay company pay was okay hours are good
Fun and productive workplace
Customer Service Representative / Mentor (現在は退職) –  Davao City2018年7月18日
Alorica is so far the only company I consider a very warm and fun company. Employees are appreciated and are rewarded for their hardwork and for their accomplishments.
Lots of freebies
Disputes in salary
Offers Non-Credible Health Insurance
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2018年7月18日
If having decent health insurance is important to you, choose another call center. The health insurance they offer is not considered "Credible Coverage".
長所
Nice work enviornment, nice people
Poor benefits, low pay
Call center
Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年7月18日
there were many things changing. could use some organization within the company and between leaders. need to do better on that end. being more consistent.
長所
cafeteria, unlimited overtime after training.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Topeka, KS2018年7月17日
Constant challenge. Management is readily available to assist. Atmosphere is very fun and inclusive. Hours were flexible if needed. Benefits were above par.
Fun enviroment
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Norfolk, VA2018年7月17日
Very nice place to work, easy job. managers are always around when you need help. All employees are nice people to work with. everyone helps each other out.
社風
Very stressful and uneven work requirements between employees
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Pensacola, FL2018年7月17日
The work environment is very stressful and the priorities change day by day. Each Manager is different and allows different qualities in different representatives. Some agents are allowed to steal time without repercussions while others were dismissed. A very uneven work environment.
hour lunch, unpaid
minor coimpinsations for sales
It was difficult
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Fresno, CA2018年7月17日
You had a lot of people calling in that were unreasonable. The coworkers and staff were wonderful, but the hours are strict, no room for change. It was lovely working there for the most part.
Training is provided.
Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Humble, TX2018年7月16日
Good starter job. Will learn Client and Product information to do your job. Your hours may change,depending on needs of the Client. Amount of raises are unclear.
CoWorkers
Hours
Poor customer services
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年7月15日
Process of hiring is horrible! Security is lazy and unprofessional. He likes to ignored his peers and gets annoyed if he has to help them. Ladies at the front desk were rude! I understand it is their career job but they do not need to feel intimidated by my certificate. They said they were flexible with student’s school schedule but really they are not. Be smart; if they already expressed their ugly attitudes and indirect attacking you, leave. Do not waste your precious time or ruin your professional work reputations.
Probation/ Training Schedule that you MUST attend: Tu-Sat Wk: 1-5: 3:15p-12a
Wk 6-12: 12p-9p
Days off sun/mon
There were at least 2 nice people I met
短所
First impression of the inside and ladies at the front desk
Friendly workplace
Workforce(Real Time Analyst),Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte, Philippines2018年7月14日
Working in night shift and rotational schedule was not easy but what keeps me going to work is that the workplace was fun to work, we can work while having fun with colleagues there's no problem with the management as long as your doing your job and that's the enjoyable part of this job. The hardest part of the job is when pressure comes; large incoming call volumes, that's the time that you need to be more serious.

I have learned a lot from this Company.

When I was an agent I started from being the weakest to one of the top performers. I have learned that dont be shy to ask for help, try different strategies and see what will work, cooperation and team work.

I have learned that teamwork and individual initiative is the key to success.
I have learned how to handle pressure.
I have learned how to multi task.
and the most important thing that I've learned was how you deal with coworkers and customer when to say No and when to say Yes.
delayed lunch break
detrimental to health
社風
Productive and fun to work at
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Saraland, AL2018年7月14日
I really enjoyed working at Alorica. Honestly the money is really good .The job is mot bad at all its a great place to advanced the only thing I hated was some of the customers. They were so spoiled and rowdy sometimes
Mandatory and Optional Overtime... Pays well ..Offers lots of bonuses
短所
The customers 😂 and its boring when the call volume is low
Worst Job I ever had
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年7月12日
They are very stressful company, very demanding, and underpaid company for the stress level. The benefits are okay, but nothing really great. Way to much drama in the company than it is on Soaps.
Good pay
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Saraland, AL2018年7月11日
Management does not care about staff. Higher management treats you like you are less than, pay was good, work load is manageable, stress is average, pay raises.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Work From Home
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Burlington, NC2018年7月11日
Working from is stress less. No need to get dressed up and save on gas money. Use your own system. Don't have worry about other people messing with your settings.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
inbound customer service calls
Telephone Customer Service - Geek Squad Bet Buy (現在は退職) –  Magna, UT 840442018年7月11日
Took call calls for Best Buy Geek squad entertainment and the training was for only 2 weeks. There was some confusion with some of the training given.
長所
benefits
短所
low pay salary
社風
WAH one of the Flexible places to Working will call u back
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  California2018年7月11日
The manager needs more training, the format for having issue resolved is not a organize way of taking care of matter. The Managers do not want to take Managers called even if Customer ask for supervisor. you are back and forth with the customer and the supervisor instead of the supervisor take the call or until the customer demand. some Managers have no people skill. This is on the skill for a Major Dept Store
長所
flexible Work schedule, no problem with pay on time each pay period
Manager Training