AloricaのSales Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 197 件見つかりました 8,288 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Flexible Place to Work
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年9月07日
I enjoyed the flexibility of working for Alorica. You can pick up hours in 30 minute increments up to 40 hours a week and no less than 10-15 hours a week most weeks. During the busy seasons and weekends you also have the option of working overtime.
Flexible Hours
Getting enough hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
productive and fun workplace
Sales (現在は退職) –  Makati City2018年8月23日
I worked with this company handling ATT Uverse account, it is an inbound sales account focusing on billing and sales. The people are are fun to work with and they are very supportive.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
My experience here
Sales Representative (在職中) –  Greensboro, NC2018年8月16日
I work for Verizon within alorica. The job does give you a good experience of the different kinds of customers. From the peaceful ones, the ones who listen to instructions, but you usually get the ones who are mad and don't listen. They also cuss you out and you just have to take it. The management couldnt care. I had a migraine one day, so I asked my supervisor if I could have 5 minutes off the computer because I feel like I will be sick. I was told "well, your going to have do be able to do this everyday, and I need you to finish your task" this was in training. So I go back to my computer and what do you know I had to go to the bathroom and throw up.. doctors notes don't matter the time still counts against you. My main issue was I signed up for a part time job that upon hiring is a full time job. I also picked morning shift, 5 weeks into training I'm working 12pm-9pm. This is not what I signed up for. Basically what I've gathered management doesn't care, and they take anyone who wants a job, and you get what you get. If you don't like it leave, they will find a replacement. Wouldn't advise anyone to work here.
Hour lunch
短所
Breaks feel short, management doesn't care
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Cool laid back work enviroment.
sales representative (現在は退職) –  Hamilton, ON2018年8月03日
Working at alorica helped me improve many of my skills. Working there helped me get better at dealing with customers and to also deescalate and Handel situations on my own.
mo timed breaks
mot enough hours
Ok job
Sales Representative (在職中) –  Jacksonville, NC2018年8月02日
The company it self is a great company. This Alorica has very poor management and doesn’t really try to help the employees as claimed. Also this is NOT a guaranteed 40+ hours a week job you can be sent home on the sales floor so be mindful.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Needs a lot of work!
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Florida2018年7月31日
The dress code is not followed by any mean and there is a lot of favoritism with management. They always manage to get you disqualified somehow out of your commission every paycheck.
社風
Great job as a temp, terrible source of income
DirecTV Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年7月29日
All employees set at 10 an hour. Rumored to be said you earn commission, however that's only if you have met the mile long list of terms and conditions for qualification. They restrict how much you recieve in commission by percentages. For one example,
>sales+ moves/ disconnection rate*
* disconects/ calls per week
> no commission when the commission structure is being reconstructed.
> poor management
* management only listen to their boss not their employees. *
* My personal favorite responses "Figure it out" or "Ask someone else, I'm busy" is like a game of jeapordy.
* Perhaps I'll just phone a friend. Only then would I have somebody with experience in THIS field.
> Strict on clock in clock out with no overtime nor tardiness.
> The benefits have the highest rates I've ever seen in my life.
> Just because you work for DirecTV movers Deal Department, DOES NOT IMPLY YOU HAVE ONE JOB. after training for moving services, you are expected to know how to disconnect, manage billing, suspend, discount, enroll autobill pay, set up future payments, and pretty much anything else the customer requests.
CONCLUSION:
After 9 months of working with alorica I had come to the conclusion the commission is a joke and so is the management. Dont expect a permanent source of income here, although full time is required.
$10/ hour
短所
No commission, expensive benefits, poor management, no advancement
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
社風
nice place to start a career
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Ilocos Norte2018年7月28日
All the boss are good but workmates are not.
Salary is kinda low
rules is strict
no dress coding
medical assistance is presnt but doctors and nurses are not reliabale
Favoritism is rampant
kinda good salary
medical issues
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Rules are neither followed nor enforced
Sales Representative (在職中) –  Niles, OH2018年7月11日
the training program is utter chaos. It was a terrible learning environment. I was woefully underprepared for the job when I began taking calls. And the support structure is hit or miss.
healthcare
rigid hours
Na
Sales Rep (現在は退職) –  Dominican Republic2018年7月11日
Over all it was ok to work with.I interacted with others and learned many things while i was there.I gain experience in the CS field as well as supervising teams.
Loved this Job
Sales (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年7月01日
If I had not moved I would still be working there. Management was great, and my fellow employees were awesome. The pay and hours were very flexible and the campaign i was working for was a company I was happy to promote
Pay, Management
Short Breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 3報告する
Fun place to work
Sales Representative (在職中) –  Niles, OH2018年6月20日
Good place to work. I like meeting new people. The training is really good. Have weekly meetings. On what's going on with the business. Will suggest to apply.
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Durant, OK2018年6月19日
Job is productive. Great work flow. They train you very well for the job hired. Fun environment where people can be themselves. Work with everyone on their time needed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Cut throat with little stability
Sales Rep (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年6月05日
Promises of stable jobs turned into throwing under-qualified and untrained employees into a line of work with little to no information to go on, and reprimanded said employees with termination.
Unstable
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
so so
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年5月31日
It is a place to learn how to work with customer services. I got Laid off. It allows you to switch departments but sometimes they don't give you the forty hours and there are always the insecurity of how much you will earn.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
great place
sales (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年5月28日
Alway very busy and fun place to work, from manager to supervisor, everyone is so supportive and ready to help,work environment secured and incentive for growth
社風
Point based company with good managers
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Rockford, IL2018年5月14日
Alorica has some really good managers/ team leader that are willing to help you grow and learn. Even during the bad times they will help pull you through just about anything.
社風
People are easy to be with
Collections, Troubleshooting, Sales (現在は退職) –  San Nicolas Ilocos Norte2018年4月21日
Pleasing working environment.Working here is so much fun.People are jolly and easy to be with.Place is accessible if you have your own car so need to have one since this is in a province.
Newly built workplace
lots of salary disputes
N/a
Sales Representative (在職中) –  Jacksonville, NC2018年4月07日
don’t read this ... message you got planned for today I was going out somewhere to go get some money and I just don’t know how much I can do it to get you something you don’t
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 5報告する
work
E Commerce Sales Rep (現在は退職) –  South Carolina2018年4月06日
I really enjoyed working for this company. The people their love what they do and in turn give customers an experience that keep them coming back. Samsung products are as popular as ever and this team of people help maintain that positive rapport.
申請されたプロフィール