AloricaのSales Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 188 件見つかりました 7,694 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Na
Sales Rep (現在は退職) –  Dominican Republic2018年7月11日
Over all it was ok to work with.I interacted with others and learned many things while i was there.I gain experience in the CS field as well as supervising teams.
Loved this Job
Sales (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年7月01日
If I had not moved I would still be working there. Management was great, and my fellow employees were awesome. The pay and hours were very flexible and the campaign i was working for was a company I was happy to promote
Pay, Management
Short Breaks
Fun place to work
Sales Representative (在職中) –  Niles, OH2018年6月20日
Good place to work. I like meeting new people. The training is really good. Have weekly meetings. On what's going on with the business. Will suggest to apply.
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Durant, OK2018年6月19日
Job is productive. Great work flow. They train you very well for the job hired. Fun environment where people can be themselves. Work with everyone on their time needed.
社風
Cut throat with little stability
Sales Rep (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年6月05日
Promises of stable jobs turned into throwing under-qualified and untrained employees into a line of work with little to no information to go on, and reprimanded said employees with termination.
Unstable
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
so so
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年5月31日
It is a place to learn how to work with customer services. I got Laid off. It allows you to switch departments but sometimes they don't give you the forty hours and there are always the insecurity of how much you will earn.
great place
sales (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年5月28日
Alway very busy and fun place to work, from manager to supervisor, everyone is so supportive and ready to help,work environment secured and incentive for growth
社風
Point based company with good managers
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Rockford, IL2018年5月14日
Alorica has some really good managers/ team leader that are willing to help you grow and learn. Even during the bad times they will help pull you through just about anything.
社風
People are easy to be with
Collections, Troubleshooting, Sales (現在は退職) –  San Nicolas Ilocos Norte2018年4月21日
Pleasing working environment.Working here is so much fun.People are jolly and easy to be with.Place is accessible if you have your own car so need to have one since this is in a province.
Newly built workplace
lots of salary disputes
N/a
Sales Representative (在職中) –  Jacksonville, NC2018年4月07日
don’t read this ... message you got planned for today I was going out somewhere to go get some money and I just don’t know how much I can do it to get you something you don’t
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 5報告する
work
E Commerce Sales Rep (現在は退職) –  South Carolina2018年4月06日
I really enjoyed working for this company. The people their love what they do and in turn give customers an experience that keep them coming back. Samsung products are as popular as ever and this team of people help maintain that positive rapport.
Alorica
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年4月03日
Great pay but they will change your schedule without consulting you. I was told i could have weekends off, then found out i had to work.

Gives good training before you work with customers
commission
30 min lunch
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Good co workers, great training, not so great job security
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Spokane Valley, WA2018年3月31日
Fast pace, stressful work, great and helpful co workers, not so great for job security, standard metrics to actually make extra bounds money is messy and complicated as there are two different standards you must meet or no bonus. Other than that it’s a good company with decent benifits
Good benifits, easy training
短所
Metric standard to messed up, can be stressful
alright job
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, NC2018年3月28日
decent pay for call center and laid back but stressful at times to meet yiur goals. management was nice. customers were both easy going and hateful pnbut easy to make sell if you knoiw what your doiong and they basically teach you what you need to know to succeed.bad hours tho
Horrible Place to Work
Sales for U-verse (現在は退職) –  Kennesaw, GA2018年3月22日
So ghetto and rude. I hated working her because of the environment. Management cares nothing about you and to them you are just a disposable number; no work life balance.
get a job fast
environment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Terrible place to work
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Durant, OK2018年3月20日
My manager was the only thing good about this place! If your child is sick and you must take time off, then your whole team had to work over time! If you are a single parent work somewhere else.
Manager was great person
短所
Almost everything about Alorica is a con.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Non structured call center
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Reno, NV2018年3月19日
A typical day at work included me coming to work and trying to find management to discuss what was going on for the day. No logins or passwords for new employees worked for up to 12 weeks so most of my coworkers and I spent our time twiddling our fingers. While I had my share of pleasant experiences with two of my managers I felt that the entire setting was extremely unprofessional.
Casual workplace
No stability
社風
Fun place but very less rewards
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Montréal, QC2018年3月16日
Working at Alorica in Canada was fun, the schedule is flexible but the management really has to work towards employee well being.
the work is really draining but the compensation is extremely less which is not worth to put the extra effort at this place.
This company might help you on a temporary basis but its not a place where you could work for a long time .
If your supervisor is on terms with you then taking unpaid days off is a piece of cake, other than this nothing is enjoyable here.
On the positive side , I made valuable friends here for life, which made a huge difference in my life.
schedules and work/life balance
短所
compensation and mostly everything else
社風
Be transparent, No recogonition for top performers
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Mesa, AZ2018年3月14日
Management skilled at creating a stressed work environment through NEGATIVE REINFORCEMENT. Will take away earned commissions for a myriad of reasons that are constantly in flux that are out of agents control!
Free Directv
短所
low pay, no paid holidays, management consistently delivers communique through a negative, demeaning, "I'm better than you tone"
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
N/a
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年3月12日
Very laid atmosphere. Good work culture. Great bonus potential. Educational opportunities. Leadership went out of there way to get answers for you when needed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する