AloricaのTechnical Supportポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 411 件見つかりました 8,304 件のレビューを見る
Just a stepping stone
Global Tech Support Specialist (在職中) –  Fresno, CA2018年10月18日
With this job it is a lot of politics and who knows who so you can move up with in the company. A lot of the time it is a lot of drama and as if you were still in high school. People are sleeping with each other and that is how they get promoted and not fired.
Great Coworkers
Credit Specialist / Tech Support / Chat Agent (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年10月15日
While I have my own gripes with the workplace, of which I will not go into detail, if you are looking for a place with amazing coworkers this is that place. If not for them, I probably would have left a long time ago.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
it's ok to work there
Phone tech support for Costco members (在職中) –  Ft. Myers, FL2018年10月11日
Place was just a job nothing to right home about. Was nothing to brag about there was some advancement but it seem to be for favorites. You can always go back.
breaks
社風
Its a very fufilling job
GeekSquad Computing Services Agent (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年10月04日
Not worth the pay for all that they require you to do, team leads and managent are terriable, communitcation and employee appreciation are bad at best, the only time you get noticed is when you do something wrong or have gone ten seconds over any time restraint
They hire anyone
They hire anyone
Be very very careful
Technical Support Specialist for Dell ProSupport (現在は退職) –  Lake Mary, FL2018年9月28日
What is told upfront doesn't match what happens when you take the job. Promotions seem based more on who you hang out with rather than what you know....
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
社風
the job itself was a great place to work
Customer Care/ Tech support (現在は退職) –  Niles, OH2018年9月20日
I enjoyed working here it was just the hours i couldn't be with my child the way i needed to. It has an extensive training program so they make sure you know what you are doing before getting on the phones
the job itself
the hours
Stressful
Technical Support Specialist (在職中) –  Mauldin, SC2018年9月17日
I’m looking everyday for something else they grade you on everything and quick to write up if you stuck on call and don’t take your breaks on time..they will mess up your check and act like they don’t want fix it..management sucks loud ratchet work they have they favorites
Management, benefits, etc
社風
Pays well but stressful and uncertain
Sprint Advanced Technical Support Specialist (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年8月31日
Tech support at Alorica is a tough job. You're constantly learning how to support the latest communications devices, which is interesting, but the company is much more interested in taking as many calls as possible (appearing busy) than actually solving customers' technical problems (being productive). That tension makes the job a thankless one, especially as cell phones become more complex (and hence the fixes are more time-consuming). And there's a pretty good chance your job will be outsourced at a moment's notice.
Fun environment
Sony VAIO Tech support (現在は退職) –  Alorica Pasig2018年8月28日
People are very easy to approach and to talk to. They are supportive in so many ways and will help you with the things that you need and give you other ideas to resolve it.
VTO
Low income
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
It was ok
Samsung Technical Support Callback Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年8月21日
See above. Regimented hourly time management. Calls dictated by customer incoming call amount/site staffing. Reasonable metric requirements. Small raises
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
great work place
Sales representative/tech-support (現在は退職) –  Lafayette, IN2018年8月15日
very fun work place. Very big office and clean. Everyone is hard working and does there job. Great team leads and competitive pay plus bonus and gifts to employee.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Busy, a lot of talking
Advanced Tech Support (現在は退職) –  Spokane, WA2018年8月08日
Not a job for someone who hates talking on the phone. There is a lot of technical stuff as well as angry customers. You better solve the issue quickly, too.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Alorica is a Typical Call Center Environment
Technical Support (現在は退職) –  Magna, UT2018年8月06日
Technical support work was fun. As a part time employee there weren't many opportunities to advance. They were flexible for family needs. Wages were sorely lacking, but did help my part time needs with a large family and car repairs etc.

Having never met a CEO I'd say he runs the Call Center Business in the manner needed to turn a profit.
Flexible Family Time
短所
Rules applied by various contracts are often unreasonable
社風
Stressfull, NO raises, shift change whenever they chose, filthy work facility.
Comcast Business Technical Support (現在は退職) –  Huntsville, AL2018年7月27日
Hated to go to work every day! Filthy work facility. No raises.Constant change. Stressful job. Changed your schedule whenever they wanted to. Only 30 minutes for lunch.
overtime available
短所
short lunch, no raises, constant change, filthy work environment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
horrible work place
Trainer/Internal Tech Support/Adjudicator (現在は退職) –  Valley, WA2018年7月18日
horrible work place and experience. There is so much drama and chaos in this building it makes it very difficult to go to work keep your head down and do your job.
Overworked, Underpaid
Technical Support Agent (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, NC2018年7月10日
Not worth the small amount of money they give you. They also are NOT flexible at all with your schedule/life and are constantly threatening to fire people every day.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Worst sort of call center job
Technical Support Lead (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年7月08日
Only go there if you need some experience under your belt to move on to greater things. That's all it's good for......................................
job experience
everything else
working for alorica
att tech support rep (現在は退職) –  Reno, NV2018年7月06日
when I worked for Alorica the people there were disrespectful to the clients and would always treat other co-workers. the work time was a mess I had at least 9 breaks since I worked there
N/A
N/A
Culture is key to Success
Technical Support Specialist (在職中) –  Spokane, WA2018年7月03日
Experience is based on perception, but a typical day for me is very enjoyable. My co-workers are fun to work with and management is fair specifically looking for those that want to grow and lift up others.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 5報告する
Working at Alorica
Advanced Technical Support - Production Agent (在職中) –  Reno, NV2018年6月30日
Before the closing of this company in our area. Life was a great community at Alorica, As an employee I enjoyed going to work everyday. The one thing I didn't like was that Alorica never gave raises. We use to get .25 every year before Alorica took over and took that away from us. The economy changes and that part didn't grow with our area. Alot of fun with the culture dept coming up with ways to keep fun at work and spirits uplifted. The hardest part of the job was being moved from one dept to another pay changing through the adjustments . I was able to move up in the company but would be put back as agent when no classes. I think a better mentorship would benefits those of us who were wanting to move up in the company instead of the we need you now and when we are done we will send you back to the trenches.
長所
enjoyed my job, working with great teams & the competitions, training new employees to become part of the Alorica family
短所
no raises, benefits not good unless management
申請されたプロフィール