AloricaのTechnical Supportポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 396 件見つかりました 7,688 件のレビューを見る
horrible work place
Trainer/Internal Tech Support/Adjudicator (現在は退職) –  Valley, WA2018年7月18日
horrible work place and experience. There is so much drama and chaos in this building it makes it very difficult to go to work keep your head down and do your job.
社風
Worst sort of call center job
Technical Support Lead (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年7月08日
Only go there if you need some experience under your belt to move on to greater things. That's all it's good for......................................
job experience
everything else
working for alorica
att tech support rep (現在は退職) –  Reno, NV2018年7月06日
when I worked for Alorica the people there were disrespectful to the clients and would always treat other co-workers. the work time was a mess I had at least 9 breaks since I worked there
N/A
N/A
Culture is key to Success
Technical Support Specialist (在職中) –  Spokane, WA2018年7月03日
Experience is based on perception, but a typical day for me is very enjoyable. My co-workers are fun to work with and management is fair specifically looking for those that want to grow and lift up others.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Working at Alorica
Advanced Technical Support - Production Agent (在職中) –  Reno, NV2018年6月30日
Before the closing of this company in our area. Life was a great community at Alorica, As an employee I enjoyed going to work everyday. The one thing I didn't like was that Alorica never gave raises. We use to get .25 every year before Alorica took over and took that away from us. The economy changes and that part didn't grow with our area. Alot of fun with the culture dept coming up with ways to keep fun at work and spirits uplifted. The hardest part of the job was being moved from one dept to another pay changing through the adjustments . I was able to move up in the company but would be put back as agent when no classes. I think a better mentorship would benefits those of us who were wanting to move up in the company instead of the we need you now and when we are done we will send you back to the trenches.
長所
enjoyed my job, working with great teams & the competitions, training new employees to become part of the Alorica family
短所
no raises, benefits not good unless management
Great Place to Work
Operations Team Manager Technical Support (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年6月28日
Management is very Fair and dedicated to there Employees as long as they come to work :). I highly recommend Alorica because of the people and the Management.
Fun place to work
Geek Squad Customer Care (現在は退職) –  Magna, UT2018年6月18日
Inbound call center to help clients with their routers modems, computer, printers, software use, passwords,
I worked 4 10 hour shifts with weekends off.
I was happy with training,
The hardest part was sitting for long periods of time, only 10 minute breaks.
Bonuses
No pay raises
Nothing to say
ATT Uverse Technical Support (現在は退職) –  Makati City2018年6月18日
No comment, I have nothing to say, I had a good experienced in alorica , I enjoyed my years and i just need a new environment and new people that i can interact with
A bit confusing!
Tech Support (現在は退職) –  Magna, UT2018年6月14日
This call center wasn't very explanatory in what they wanted me to do. First off i'd answer calls for customers and close off nicely. The technical part was self explained until the major issues came up. No help at all. Ask for help you get ignored.
NONE
Lots
Don't do it
Technical Support (現在は退職) –  Greentree, PA2018年6月04日
Do not come and work here. First of all mgmt lies and unhelpful. Secondly hr & recruiting lies. The pay not that good even with incentives. The locations in Pittsburgh the hardest to get two. Just don't work here find other starter companies to go too
Right off the one bus
Everything else not mentioned
社風
not too bad not that great
Tier 1 Technical Support (現在は退職) –  Fort Myers, FL2018年5月25日
took calls and best help with the situation at had.
I learned the in and out of support
the management was promoted internally.
unsure of workplace culture.
keeping up with the demand.
meeting my fellow coworkers
長所
the job was easy to pickup
短所
so few people we were not able to keep up with the calls
Call Center
Technical Support (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年5月22日
• Effectively collaborated with team members in repairing various hand held devices for companies
• Managed personal accounts of multiple customers daily
社風
Productive and quick working environment
Technical Support (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年5月22日
Great working skills learned and improved. The hardest part is maintaining time, too long calls. Management is always there for you they're great but expect a lot from you.
Long calls
Environment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
very poor environment
Tech support for Samsung Mobile devices (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年5月09日
very poor working environment with management that had no people skills and really did not care about their people. They simply want bodies to answer the phones and follow thier scripts. The did not care about employee safety on days when everything else in the city is shut down they frowned on people not showing up.
Technical Support (現在は退職) –  Clovis, CA2018年5月02日
The Management ther Micromanage like they have never micromaaged before. if you want to move up in the Company you need to be Buddy buddy with the wrong type of manager.
1 hr lunches and 15 minute breaks
Micro-management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
great place to work
Technical Support (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年4月30日
Great place to work if you ever in the phoenix area look them up great job opportunity especially if you are into computers and phones. Its's a third party call center for best buy geek squad
社風
Very lousy place to work
Tech Support (在職中) –  Lake Mary, FL2018年4月25日
I've got years of experience in the it field, and this is easily the worst place I've worked. Low pay, benefits are a joke, and not in a good way. Medical insurance is atrocious, and completely useless, better off without.
Long hours, and they try to figure out ways to avoid paying for overtime, like moving schedules around. Training is adequate but most of the tools don't work when you need them (all the tools run within a citrix environment on the client's system in Texas.)
I'm on a project working for one of the largest computer manufacturers in the world, and yet there aren't enough monitors to go around, go figure. Forget about assistance from a supervisor if you aren't besties with them, they'll walk right by and watch agents flounder on a call.
This is the first place I've ever worked where there are no, repeat no paid holidays. If you're not scheduled on them nothing, if you are you get time and a half.
Micromanagement, schedules, management, benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Typical week
Advanced Technical Support (現在は退職) –  Reno, NV2018年4月25日
I liked everyone that worked in management, however the job itself is not for everyone. Must have thick skin to regularly deal with frustrated customers who berate you out of spite. It was rewarding when you were able to talk a customer down, or sell them up, or help them fix a technical issue. Lots of workplace pettiness and help was not easily obtained when asked for it, resulting in making customers more upset when you can't easily attempt to fix something.
長所
Wonderful managers/trainers, generous free time during training, surprise food bonuses, "Rocky Bucks"
短所
Stressful environment, outtdated slow computer systems that don't help much
社風
great place to round out your resume
Advanced Technical Support Specialist (在職中) –  Fresno, CA2018年4月22日
This place will give you the opportunity to get data entry and phone experience, it's very monotonous work, so if you are okay with repeat tasks and can sit still for long stretches this would be a good option for you. The worst part is everything is online from your w-4 forms to your pay stubs, but you aren't allowed to access it from your work station so it can be hard to get information changed or saved for your personal records.
It's a job
Costco Concierge Services and Technical Support (現在は退職) –  Pensacola2018年4月17日
A typical day is taking inbound calls from customers who needed assistance with their products. (Computers, Tablets, Major Appliances) It's pretty easy as long as you're tech savvy. The knowledge base was very useful.
I liked what I did.
短所
Sometimes you could'nt hear the customers due to the chanting
申請されたプロフィール