AloricaのTechnical Supportポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 342 件見つかりました
Cool people
Geek Squad Agent on Computing Services project (現在は退職) –  Magna, UT 840442017年12月14日
They are very understanding. They like to help you in training and have an extensive training process. They have awesome cafeteria and enjoyable staff.
社風
Very comfortable atmosphere.A good place to work
Customer Service / Technical Support (現在は退職) –  Magna, UT2017年12月08日
Enjoyed my experience overall. Had a great supervisor, pay was acceptable, work area was recently updated, most everyone was both real, and also professional. Very comfortable atmosphere.
many
Few
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
great peole
Tech Support Agent (現在は退職) –  Magna, UT2017年12月07日
The job it self wasn’t bad, it was just the company’s way of things that made working here a bad experience. On the Att project you were forced to upsell uverse even though we were dealing with the cellphones aspect of the company. It seem like selling uverse was the main priority. There was no room for growth and raises were no existent here. Schedules were very flexible. I left this job after a year and I didn’t even have a new job yet. That’s how bad I wanted to get out of there
社風
Best in training customer service & soft skills
Technical Support Agent (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2017年12月05日
Alorica did a superb job in preparing us to be pleasant & professional over the telephones. Once you verified the customer's information, we were ready to assist the customer with their concerns in a timely fashion. A great place that exemplified team work & leadership development.
Free work out facility
3rd party pat
Its okay
Technical Support (在職中) –  Reno, NV2017年11月30日
This job is alright for temporary employment. Its a job to get experiment in tech support, multitasking, talking on the phone. a typical day is helping a customer get there phone workable. you learn different ways to do so, even to the point of thinking outside the box when the tools provide to you, don't give you answer. the hardest part is trying to calm a customer down from being upset. the best part of the job is getting the customer equipment back to working. the management is up and down. some days are good, others are bad.
potluck. overtime
短所
no help from people around
Relaxed environment
Tech Support Agent (現在は退職) –  Reno, NV2017年11月30日
Alorica had a very relaxed environment and the supervisors were all very understanding and worked to make a connection with you. Training was intensive and made me feel confident about doing my job.
社風
Bad
technical support agent (現在は退職) –  Ft. Myers, FL2017年11月28日
I would never recommend working for this shady company. You are contracted out by Costco to help Costco customers with their technical problems. This includes helping troubleshoot fridges and washer/dryers. It's ridiculous. You only get 1 break and the pay isn't worth the frustration of the clients.
A good start
Tech Support (現在は退職) –  Fort Myers, FL2017年11月25日
This is a place is great to start from if you are into electronics.
They will train you and you can branch out from there.
With that said the platform for this type of business would be good to launch from.
Base for training
Slim/No advancement
Pretty good Customer Service / Help Desk company
Part Time Customer Service Help Desk (在職中) –  Sarasota, FL2017年11月19日
My manager was great! Other employees great.
A few of the supervisors were a tad militant!
There is a small commission scale for enrolling customers and for saving accounts.
Friendly atmosphere
Low pay
Very good management
Technical Support (現在は退職) –  Lafayette, IN2017年11月08日
If you're looking for somewhere to work that has good vibes and treats their employees well than Alorica is the place for you. Very organized and consistent.
Commission
fast pace and poor dco
Technical Support Agent (現在は退職) –  Magna, UT2017年11月07日
the job its self wasnt that bad it was the people when i worked there no help with irate clients. mandtory over time little time off the was good i loved the clients
40 hrs a week
poor staff
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Worst place
Tech Support (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年11月03日
Worst place to work. They tell people they got the job than day of start they withdraw to many people. They also like to have multiple recruiters harass their applicants. Phone calls, emails blowing up peoples phones. Their employees dress very inapropriate. Their staff is rude. Management is disorganized.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 2報告する
Crazy and overwelming
Technical support (現在は退職) –  Magna, UT2017年10月31日
Its was just to overwhelming and stressful and no benifits. It was a hard period in my life. But the opportunity was amazing. It was a learning lessons
長所
I dodnt find manny pros bit thier brake room
Its in magna
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
they did not pay us for the last week were working
Technical Support Specialist (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2017年10月31日
some of the management was helpful and others seemed to have an attitude when it came to helping you, the last week that I was there they were having some kind of finical problems but they did not pay us for the last week that I was working there and still waiting for that pay
the mandatory work hours
Technical Support (現在は退職) –  Niles, OH2017年10月30日
just had to work on so many holidays and hard to get days off so you never really have time because you have to work the hour that are scheduled that week
alorica
Advanced Technical Support (現在は退職) –  Niles, OH2017年10月27日
while working there I was a iPhone tech. so I was tasked with fixing any issues the customers called in about. It was a relaxed atmosphere and was very easy to get along with people
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Great place to work.
Geek Squad (現在は退職) –  Magna, UT2017年10月24日
One of the best part of working for Alorica is the atmosphere of the call center. Even though they were strict on their policies, they had good reason to be. The break room was a blast to go to during breaks, and you they even served free pop-corn twice a week.
Free pop-corn
社風
Really stressful, bad management and supervisors
Samsung LPG Tech Support (現在は退職) –  Santo Domingo, DO2017年10月12日
I worked for Alorica for a year and a half, and it was really stressful, not enough pay and the management team was terrible. Not enough resources to provide the appropriate information to the customers and also outdated information about the clients products.
Pay and benefits
Great If You Love Sitting All Day
Technical Support (現在は退職) –  Topeka, KS2017年10月11日
I loved this job. Great pay and great people. My Only problem was that you literally sit on the phone all day. You have to ask permission to use the restroom and you get in trouble for leaving your desk without permission. Like grade school.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Alorica is Great! but should value employees to pay them more.
Technical Support (在職中) –  Albuquerque, NM2017年10月07日
Alorica is a great place to work with amazing people.
I do feel for the amount of work and the stress of that work employees should be paid a better wage.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 2報告する