AMC Theatresの社員レビュー

2,973 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
fun place
Crew (在職中) –  Woodland Hills, CA2018年12月09日
it’s the easiest job you can literally get, recommend working at any AMC ! The crew memebers are fun to work with, schedule is manageable & managers push you to move up .
Good Experience
Bartender (在職中) –  Gaithersburg, MD2018年12月08日
I really enjoy working at AMC, they have a good environment with interesting and helpful staff members who put me in a position to succeed from day one.
Amc
Part-time Employee (現在は退職) –  Eden Prairie, MN2018年12月08日
Did not get enough breaks, got minimum wage, cleaning supplies were not always ordered on time by managers, etc. These may have been location-specific problems, and I worked there years ago so maybe they have improved.
Free Movies
Active Workplace with fun coworkers
Multiple Positions (現在は退職) –  Highlands Ranch, CO2018年12月07日
I enjoyed working here. Sometimes is a little over demanding (like sweeping up one piece of popcorn on the floor two minutes before a customer comes and leaves a pile) but mainly is fun and what is expected is easy to follow through with
Great first time job!
film crew (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年12月07日
This was my first job and it was AMC amazing! I made amazing friends. Great environment to work in. And of course, the free movies were so amazing to have.
free movies
Short breaks
社風
Dont work here if you respect yourself
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Tyngsboro, MA2018年12月07日
My experience with Amc , overall, is mixed. While at times it can feel like a family environment with good freinds, most of the time it is just chaos and frustration. Fankly, Amc Theatres does not pay their leadership team enough. The managers and the supervisors are quite literally the back of the operation in many locations and the pay does not show for it. If you want to promote from within and keep talented workers in your workforce, on the theatre level, it is a good idea to pay them enough to feed their familys. Apart from that, the tight scheduling in most locations calls for working almost all holidays and being at work for longer then 8 hours a day. This job is boring and you will go nowhere quickly from theatre level positions. I advise all of you to DO BETTER, respect your career and get a job elsewhere.
Holiday hours, Pay, Promtion Opportunity
It's a movie theater
Usher (現在は退職) –  Humble, TX2018年12月06日
Nothing really special about this job. Same stuff different day. It wasn't remarkable or anything, but I love working at the movies so it was fun for me.
Free movies
no raises
Its okay
Food Handler / Cashier (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年12月05日
keep your head down and get your job done . Dont Expect to get but overtime or get any extra pay on holidays as a part timer . The one people who get full benefits are supervisors / managers and GM’s . So basically a very select few
Loved it!
FOOD AND BEVERAGE INTERN (現在は退職) –  Leawood, KS2018年12月05日
It was a fun work environment. They care a lot about company culture because it is in the entertainment industry. There was always food and fun and movie-associated activities. The facility is beautiful and well maintained. It is a professional and collaborative environment. I really enjoyed my time as an intern.
Fun environment, beautiful facility
Kansas
Worst Company To Work For
Assistant Manager (現在は退職) –  Frisco, TX2018年12月05日
The company advertises fun and happy place to work but they really don't care about their employees at all. All they care about is selling their stubs and that they make money. Every thing else who cares
Good team atmosphere
Crew member (現在は退職) –  Bensalem, PA2018年12月04日
The best part of amc would be working with my team members, I enjoyed being a part of a team that truly chared for our guests and worked really hard to put smiles on their faces
Alone on a sea of Trash
AMC Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, TX2018年12月04日
As a crew member you are subjected to the same treatment as what your clean: trash
You are the trash-man (or trash-woman)
the costumers do not look at you as the person who keeps the ship clean and order, but just someone who picks up there mess.
there are many times i was harassed and ridicule simply for doing my job, by coworkers and costumers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Very productive
Crew Member (在職中) –  Champaign, IL2018年12月04日
I loved working here my co workers were nice and managers always took care of what they needed to. I loved the way the customers interacted with you. Helping others is what's important to me
社風
Faced past ever growing and changing company with fun people to work along with.
General Manager (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年12月03日
Over 14 years of service with AMC I've learned countless skills, and have grown as a person, both professionally and personally. I know I'll take those skills anywhere I go and succeed.
Free Movies
Working holidays
Okay for first job
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Overland Park, KS2018年12月02日
Enjoyment at this company really depended on what your day to day job was. When you're first hired, they basically train you in one of four areas: cashier, host, usher/janitor, or ticket window. They say that they'll cross train you and allow you to work in other areas but I did nothing but cashier the entire time I worked there.

Depending on what time you work, it can be crazily hectic or completely dead. It just depends on what movies are out, what day of the week it is, and what time. Saturdays during the summer were crazy but Tuesday mornings in the winter could be 7 hours doing nothing.

Pay was literal minimum wage, $7.25 an hour for maybe 20-25 hours a a week. The way shifts were handled was ridiculous. Nobody knew what they worked until the day before and even if you asked off two weeks in advance you still might be on the schedule for that wee. Co-workers were the only saving grace because they could cover for you and swap shifts around if there was an emergency.

Management was terrible. Very chaotic and no one ever knew what was going on. You'd get one instruction from one floor manager and then one from another. One manager was openly hostile and would blatantly tell us that she didn't want to be there.

As with any retail, membership cards were pushed and if you didn't meet your quota you were reprimanded with your hours cut. Regardless of the fact that it's almost impossible to give a membership card spiel when customers are rushing through your line already ten minutes late for a movie.

Overall, pay was very low for the amount of work required,
  続きを読む management was convoluted and bad at communicating, and hours varied from 10 one week to 30 the next. I wouldn't recommend this place to a friend.  折りたたむ
Free movie tickets
短所
Hectic, unclear communication, low pay, disrespected
社風
fun in the beginning terrible towards the end
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Springfield, PA2018年12月02日
the crew members are close even when some left and were welcoming to new members to the theater. Toward the end of my time there management began to get worse. they struggled with getting change when low on certain bills or coins, constant attitudes, didnt care about personal life outside of work and would schedule you with ridiculous hours. never really have time to relax outside of work. low staffed on big weekends. a lot of stress not worth the very low pay you are given also reduced the benefits as well during my time there as well.
社風
Flexible workplace with solid scheduling
SUPERVISOR (現在は退職) –  Waldorf, MD2018年12月01日
Working for AMC was perfect for me because the challenge to advance your position within the company helped provoke me to work more diligent and meticulous.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Not fun, not good pay, bad memories
Cashier/Usher (現在は退職) –  Panama City, FL2018年12月01日
Always being told to upsell even if my best judgement said otherwise (i.e. children with $5 just trying to get a small popcorn, etc.), punished for a cash drawer being off that others could access, forced to stand up straight instead of taking a moment to relax even when no guests were around, very bad scheduling from the general manager
nothing, dont work here
短所
everything, it sucked, but I was young and wanted money
社風
Worst company to work for- NEVER work here
Server (現在は退職) –  Holly Springs, NC2018年12月01日
Scheduled me till 2am on school nights, constant yelling and disorganization, extreamely rude and disrespectful management- this place is literally a joke. I wouldn’t recommend this place to ANYONE. They took forever to get anything done and they couldn’t care less about their employees. AMC is known for having a high turnover and it’s definitely for a reason. They will schedule you on every holiday and don’t care about anything that you say. You will regret working here, I know I do.
Long hours, bad management
penyusunan kerja
Helper/Laborer (在職中) –  pahang2018年11月30日
penyusunan kerja yang dilakukan agak kurang memuaskan.terlalu banyak peraturan yang tidak sepatutnya,terlalu cerewet.tempoh projek yang terlalu singkat dan syarikat tersebut membuang pekerja tanpa sebab..
tiada
短所
pembayaran gaji agak kurang memuaskan
申請されたプロフィール