AMC Theatresの社員レビュー

1,975 件のレビューを表示
Avoid amc at all costs.
Film Crew Associate (在職中) –  Schaumburg, IL2018年2月21日
Stressful, unrewarding, disgusting, rude guests, rude management, low pay, no benefits. Worked here for almost two years now, and AMC treats you like trash and they give you nothing in return. Expect to work every holiday and weekend while they barely give you regular hours because they have no money to give you. Theatres are a dying industry, and working at AMC really shows you that. Avoid at all costs.
Free movies (Sometimes)
Pay, Work Environment, Hours, Management, Guests
Fun Job
Part-Time Usher/Porter/ Greeter (現在は退職) –  Woodbridge, VA2018年2月21日
I very much enjoyed my job at AMC. I worked with a wide range of people; everyone was diverse and I loved it. The only difficult thing about this job was having to deal with rowdy kids and rude adults, but you get that pretty much anywhere you go so it was no big deal.
長所
Free movies, fun work environment, great people
Rude customers, rowdy kids
Fun but stressful workplace
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Westminster, CO2018年2月21日
Your enjoyment of this job is really going to depend on who you're working with. If you've got a great group of people who has the drive to get done what needs to be done, you'll have a great time. Otherwise this job can be a nightmare, especially in the crowded summer months.
only 2 free tickets; no family discount
Great Part-Time Job for High School Students
Crew Leader (現在は退職) –  Frisco, TX2018年2月21日
Working at AMC was a very fun experience where I gained some leadership skills. Training was very good for the job, and when I had questions, managers were very helpful. You will make some great friends on the job while bonding over the typical suckiness of a part time job and dealing with customers, but at the end of the day, this is the job I miss and will remember the most.
Fun workplace
Server/Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年2月20日
I enjoyed working at AMC. The management could be better though. They are slightly unorganized and often times not everyone is on the same page. Your coworkers are what really help you through the busy days.
They don't really give breaks so if you like taking breaks this might not be the job for you.
Free movies is a good benefit of working here as well.
Easy but not rewardingm
AMC Associate (在職中) –  Burlington, WA2018年2月19日
I have been there too long with no respect. Or little appreciation thrown my way. I have worked hard for them and am dependable. But I have no authority or respect from anyone who has any authority. My options and ideas where never taken seriously. So I would appreciate any job at this point.
okay place to work
Film Crew Member (在職中) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018年2月18日
Need better pay, not much opportunity for advancement. Free movies for myself and a guest. Flexible hours and fun co-workers. Fast turn-over of employees.
fun
pay, careers
understaffed/overstaffed low pay
CREW MEMBER (現在は退職) –  Cicero, IL2018年2月18日
A typical weekend would consist of you rushing around and attending to customers, many people did not stock after shifts and management did little about it. This lead to under-stocked products and made the day easily 10 times harder. The starting pay for a crew member was 8.25, getting a raise every 3 months.
長所
Free tickets for you and another person
low-pay
healthy work enviorment
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Willmar, MN2018年2月17日
A Typical work day would consist of helping customers and stocking candy. I'ved learned how to use a kettle and hot dog roller. management was decent, wotrkplace equally fun and fast paced, hardest part of the job was to lift the kettle corn bags up. my most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customers.
free popcorn and pop
short breaks
社風
Good experience for a first job
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年2月16日
Gained a lot of customer experience working there but for what they have you do its not worth the amount they pay you. Also management was not at its the best when i decided to leave there.
短所
also most ever get a brake
Awesome
Crew Trainer (現在は退職) –  Hampton, VA2018年2月15日
I definitely enjoyed working here. The best thing about this job was the room for growth and professional development. Management was fair and understanding!
Interesting Job experince
Usher/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Chicago Ridge, IL2018年2月15日
At first, I was very excited and confident in working with AMC. Unfortunately, there were a lot of things about the team that I was unaware of that made me want to work there less. Some of the staff was choosy with what task they wanted to do, management was lazy, and keeping the place clean was to a minimum. There were also times where certain employees were given special treatment, but others not. I found that to be unfair, and bias.
slushies, seeing movies free
Favoritism, Staff, Management
Amc
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Parker, CO2018年2月15日
AMC was another one of my favorite places to work. It was fairly simple and not super hard. The benefits of free movies was also super nice. It is definitely a place i'd encourage other to work at as well.
社風
Very Easy but don't expect much
Film Crew Member (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年2月14日
It really depends on the time period of when you're working. If a new movie came out, there will always be a bunch of new hires so you may get some good hours or you'll lose out on some. I worked primarily in Box Office which was easy but the customers get pretty wild. I remember a coworker was told to "go die" because of one of our policies where we couldn't serve him first. You'll be pushed to sell stubs but you won't get much out of it. The only good benefit is free movies and little discount on the food. It was also difficult to see a movie if the movie was very popular, I was turned down to see shape of water because so many guests came.
Free movies, discounts
短所
short breaks, managers expect a lot but give little in return, guests can be very rude
cool coworkers
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年2月14日
the only reason I stayed so long was the free movies and great coworkers. management played favorites. you really have to kiss butt to get ahead if you want to get ahead.
Terrible place to work
Hourly Manager (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年2月14日
Terrible place to work Don’t work here get treated unfairly favoritism takes place you can eat no breaks you work over 9 hours a day and get a write up if you leave
Great job for all ages
Crew Member (在職中) –  Bensalem, PA2018年2月14日
AMC has something for everyone whether you're 16 or 65. It is a great place to work and I have absolutely no complaints except we throw a lot of food away and staff aren't allowed to take it home.
Discounts, Friendly Management, Free Movies, Employee Stubs Card
Wasteful
Amc
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Garden City, NY2018年2月13日
Things at AMC were always very energetic and fun the pace of work was very fast paced.
Weekends were the busiest but very fun due to the parties and event going on at the movie theater
Free Food
it was okay
Manager (現在は退職) –  Terre Haute, IN2018年2月12日
it was an okay place to work. it is a great place for college kids and high school kids but that's pretty much it. the pay isn't great but at least you get free movies.
Low Pay
Film Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年2月11日
I Worked At AMC For 4 Months...I always got called in on my off days... The pay was 7.25 I loved it till I realized how rude guests could be and that they could make you lose your job . they cut your hours if slow. I just was not impressed.
短所
Minimum wage pay, discounts only on break, work you too hard

総合評価