AMC Theatresの社員レビュー

2,866 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Terrible place to work
Movie Theater (現在は退職) –  Middletown, NY2018年10月10日
They treat their employees like garbage, especially since most of them are highschoolers or young adults. They dont listen, they fire like crazy and they put you on terrible hours, even when you let them know in advance that you cant. DO NOT WORK HERE.
discount movies
everything
Eh
Team Member/Cashier (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2018年10月09日
its just a regular low paying job free movies i could care less the pay is so low i couldn't even get a break treated like dogs tries always get written up for no reason managers gets mad when students cant make it to work but co workers "was" nice
DISCOUNT
NO BREAKS NO RAISE LOW PAY
Up and Down Position
Supervisor (在職中) –  Rockaway, NJ2018年10月09日
Good company to work for, but there is no life/work balance. You are at work more than you are away from it. You cannot call out, or you will be diciplined. Management does not train you, and they expect you learn from the SOP on your own.
Benefits, Free movies
短所
No breaks, no work life balance
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Productive fun place to work
ASSISTANT MANAGER (現在は退職) –  Chattanooga, TN2018年10月09日
This company provided me with more learned skills over 5 years than I could have ever imagined. I met many business professionals that were highly motivated and now long-term friends. I was able to grow personally through every experience I encountered. I loved working at the big theater because it opened up more opportunities to meet the people around the area.
Relaxed work environment
late hours
meh
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Country Club Hills, IL2018年10月09日
I want to forget about working so bad, at first it was pretty fine until some of the team members were pretty rude and some of the mangers were lazy, even the gm at the time who didn't even care about the employees when the company closed down. we were promised that we would have jobs at other locations but it was all a lie.
社風
Great coworker management is difficult
FA Crew (在職中) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018年10月07日
Nice relaxed environment but they struggle with scheduling and with attitude in many departments. Overall good place but they need to know better communication and service.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fun and fast paced work environment
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Temecula, CA2018年10月06日
Every day was pretty much the same at AMC, there were some exceptions tho when a guest gets a little rowdy or something goes wrong and makes things more exciting. But overall it's a pretty chill place to work for a while.
Free movies
Not the mest management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
The Worst Management
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Traverse City, MI2018年10月06日
The management team lets their feelings get in the way of their professionalism. They let their stress out on employees and react without getting an explanation (or refusing to hear one). They fired their janitors, so expect to go in at 8am or leave at 3am (because a mamager thought your working alone isn't good enough despite you doing everything and your coworker complain to the managers about how hard the work is).
free movies, food discounts
短所
Terrible management, very low pay, overall not worth the pros
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
社風
easy fun job with cool benifits
Crew member (現在は退職) –  Rockville Centre, NY2018年10月05日
was pretty chill , work and watch movies. employers treat employees well. the job as a crew member is easy and the benefits are worth it. you can bring ur friends to watch movies.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
Free Movies
Business Analyst2 Theatre Systems Support (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, MO2018年10月05日
Good job, great people. Not the most organized place. Great hours. Excellent communication between the team, with a strong desire to help each other.
Movies, People
New Ownership
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
unless you're 16, don't.
Bartender (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2018年10月04日
bad place. poorly run. GM is very rude. The company really doesn't care about their employees. no recognition for working hard. Good first job until you get fed up and leave.
some managers
the other managers
I enjoyed working here
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Hampton, VA2018年10月04日
The pay was 7.25/hour but you got a lot of perks. You get to watch any movie for free, free popcorn and drinks on the clock, and commute. The only thing I didn't like was the pay.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Productive and easy going
Usher/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018年10月03日
I loved working here! Not only is it a stress free job, but you get see movies for free! Managers were great and it definitely was no problem for me waking up and going to work there because I loved it and made awesome friends.
長所
Great coworkers, brings shy people out of their shells
Doesn’t pay rent
社風
Supportive and fast paced environment
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Oak Brook, IL2018年10月02日
On a typical day I would walk in, clock in, grab a broom and start cleaning. I learned time management and the meaning behind being quick and efficient. Sometimes it would get hectic, but management was always there when we needed them.
長所
Unlimited drinks and free movie showings.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Hard working but a great staff
Cashier/Usher/Concessionist (在職中) –  Center Valley, PA2018年10月02日
A typical work day involves a lot of walking and cleaning. Also for the time i have worked there i have learned how to use a cash register and how to change the soda machines. To add all the Management there are really nice and funny.Also . the culture at the work place is very diverse so it is very east to work there. One of the hardest jobs to do is Making the hot food for concession because you have to memorize all of the food preparations. And one of the most enjoyable parts of the job is cleaning the theater cause you can find the most funniest things in there. But all in all it really not a bad place to work. Most defiantly a good first job to start with but most definitely not a long term job.
長所
Free movies, Free popcorn, Discounts on mostly everything, And discount of 10% in the Promenade
短所
Super long hour and Have to work weekends
I was in high school
Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Frisco, TX2018年9月30日
Worked here in high school don't remember anything about this place and if I did I'm sure it has changed by now. Worked here with my best friends and we didn't take it seriously
Fun place to work
Film Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Mount Vernon, IL2018年9月28日
AMC was an incredibly fun place to work. It is a great place for young people to start out. AMC was my first job when I was in highschool and I am so thankful that I started out there. The management team is absolutely amazing and very helpful. Coworkers were always there when you needed them as well. Overall it was just a great place to work.
Fun place to work
Not enough hours
社風
Decent job, easy at times, extremely stressful at others.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年9月28日
There would be times while working for AMC where I would be extremely happy and energetic; however, the majority of the time I felt like I was being drained. It could be fun, occasionally, working with friends can be fun. Once you get settled in and start closing and working until 3:00 AM, it gets old. Not to mention you’re getting paid $7.25, without a raise.
Discounts, 30-45 minute breaks
短所
Extremely low pay for the job
Great as a Second Job
Bartender (在職中) –  Weston, FL2018年9月27日
I work as a bartender and it is okay for a second job. The wage is minimum plus tip. The problem is it's not always guarantee with good tips; the location I'm at is pretty slow compare to some of the other locations. Both from that, the employees are beyond amazing and the managers that I work with are some of the best people I ever met. I worked for AMC on and off since 2005 (It was my first job) and I always enjoyed it every time I went back, it felt like family. Even though this may be the last time working for them ever, I would never regret going back to the company the past three times that I have but sadly I can't see myself with this company forever.
Great co-workers
Low pay
社風
Great leadership and learning opportunity
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2018年9月27日
I have always appreciated the AMC work culture and their zero-tolerance on mediocrity. Great opportunity for growth within the company and learn leaderships roles.
申請されたプロフィール