AMC Theatresの社員レビュー

2,561 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Amc
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2018年6月28日
It is a job for teenagers. You can't get very far in the job and the management is very picky. I know people that have worked there for 5+ years and are still crew members.
its fun
Associate (在職中) –  Cartersville, GA2018年6月28日
It is a fun place to work. AMC offers many ways to advance in the organization. The opportunity is there if someone is willing to work for it. It does not take long to advance.
Fast paced working environment
Line Cook (現在は退職) –  West Orange, NJ2018年6月28日
Set up the lines, I learned how to wok at a fast pace. Management was always there to help and jump in if needed. Knowing everything that needs to be done. The hardest part of the job is making twenty meals in less then thirty minutes. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting free movie tickets to see endless movies and unless tickets, the whole family could come and watch movies for free.
free movie tickets
Staying till 6:00am sometimes cleaning up
discrimination and favoritism
Film Crew (在職中) –  Somerville, MA2018年6月28日
the GM at the somerville theatre is one of the most despicable people i have ever worked for. he regularly made racist, sexist, and homophobic statements about both guests and employees. he mocked a disabled employee to her face and in front of other staff. he also plays favorites with one of the managers and will dispose of anyone who stands up to him.
社風
It was a productive and fun workplace with lots of good people
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年6月27日
Lots of friends and nice manegers. Layed back people and tones of fun times. The general manager was the best at her job and made the experience amazing
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
It was ok
Janitor and Cleaner (現在は退職) –  Lufkin, TX2018年6月26日
Manager was ok sometimes. Some day was relaxing and other day was fast paced. I did the cleaning for them and I did not like the way they had the schedule for us.
長所
Discount on tickets, drinks, food
Good beginner job
Manager (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2018年6月26日
Wanna get your foot in the door to start working this is great! I worked my way up when the opportunity came. Depending on you manager it could be a good experience. You get out what you put in. Scheduling isn’t consistent at all and some days can be long depending on what movie is coming out. Get ready to spend all your holidays and weekends here.
The opportunity to advance
短所
Never close, no consistent scheduling
社風
Great place for first jobs
Crew Member/Cashier (在職中) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018年6月26日
I have been an AMC employee for 6 months and I can honestly say, for all the work we do, minimum wage does not cut it. At times, they schedule not enough people and those who are there work harder than we should but overall it is a great place to watch all the excitement and joy. It's not too bad. The crew is friendly, management is decent and there is no drama. Thank God. I love box office and dislike floor staff the most. I learned that people are just dirty no matter how grown. Stay AMC Amazing!
短所
Bad scheduling, not enough pay
it was ok
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年6月25日
Working at AMC NP was fun. Management just needs help. Managers were kinda lazy and left all the work on their Supervisors and thus blamed us for all its problems too. Besides poor management, it was nice forming a relationship of trust with the crew. A crew who enjoys their work will make sure guest enjoy the crew and their day.
fun crew
Poor management, understaffed
Great coworkers, horrendous job
Crew Worker (在職中) –  Williamsport, PA2018年6月23日
The only reason I'm still here is my coworkers and some of the management, but low pay and horrible customers are enough to make me look for a new job
短所
No breaks, discounts only available on shift, low pay
社風
Friendly crew that felt like one large family. An experience worth investing one's time and focus in.
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Center Valley, PA2018年6月23日
From the moment I clocked on until the moment I went home for the night, AMC gave me nothing but both fun and invaluable menial work experience that never ceased to brighten my day. My coworkers shared my attitude towards the work, which made me feel as though I was an integral part of the system.
長所
Benefits such as discounts and free showtimes
Unforgiving schedule
社風
a nice place to work if you are talkitive
Team Member (在職中) –  Galesburg, IL2018年6月22日
It is a nice pace to work and the benefits are grate. the managers are ok most of the time. it is fun to work there. i would recomemend it as a first time job.
fun place
Film crew (現在は退職) –  Plainville, CT2018年6月22日
i enjoyed working at amc theaters .the management team was very understanding and flexable with my schedule. the crew team was even better . only issue was lack of hrs some weeks and overload of hrs another
discounted movie tickets
A very obvious job
Manager (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年6月21日
It is what you expect it to be.The job can be pretty hectic and there are a bit of flaws with the company like constant policy changes, new promotions.
社風
Productive and fun place to work at
Sales Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Ontario, CA2018年6月21日
It was an awesome place to work at! I learned manly skills that I was able to apply with guests and outside of work as well. I was always treated equally.
No cons
社風
Great place for a first job
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Disney springs2018年6月20日
Amc was my first job I loved it at first but then realized how much gossip was going on and managers favorited people. Unfortunately I got fired for the dumbest reason because this co worker decided to lie to managers and when they brought me in my statement didn’t match hers and we parted ways . The pay is low but I received a lot hours it was a fun environment .
Managers
Productive workplace
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  North Platte, NE2018年6月20日
AMC theatre is a great place to relax and watch movies. It has a comfortable and friendly atmosphere. The theaters are kept clean by hard working employees. A typical day when I walked in the door would be busy. After everyone got to their movie we would clean the lobby and bathrooms then go on a break till the movies were over. We would then clean the theaters for the next rush. I learn how to clean at a fast pace while doing a good job. The management kept the employees in their place by being hard on them. The hardest part of the job was recovering from mistakes during a rush. The most enjoyable was getting to learn lots and eat free popcorn.
長所
Free movies, free popcorn, challenging bosses, hardworking coworkers
短所
long breaks that cut hours, minimum wage
not that great
Manager (現在は退職) –  Methuen, MA2018年6月20日
great place to work, great benefits only thing wish the management functioned better, only issue working here. the guest didnt like the prices but a good experience replaces that
社風
fun and enjoyable place to work
Guest Services Associate (現在は退職) –  Midlothian, VA2018年6月19日
Amc was an enjoyable job as a teenager. I dont think its a job that can support a family but defintely a good job for a younger crowd for after school and weekend
Good Place for High School teens to work
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Camp Hill, PA2018年6月19日
The theater I worked at was recently changed to AMC so my whole time there we were in the process of changing everything over so I had to pick up stuff quick and learn on the fly. It's only busy on weekends and when blockbusters come out.
申請されたプロフィール