AMC Theatresの社員レビュー

2,858 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Cook (在職中) –  Bridgewater, NJ2018年9月20日
It was a good experience in the beginning but there is no team work the managers are favorable an the workers don't want to work the pay is not that good for the work you have to do
社風
It was a fun experience...for young people who have time.
Film Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Fullerton, CA2018年9月19日
It's a good first job and experience for people but they are not big on people who have school and other responsibilities. Harsh and unpredictable work hours. Great hours when a big movie comes out but during a slow movie season, hours are tight and little.
Free movies.
短所
Short breaks. Will take you out of breaks for help needed. No paid lunch break.
社風
Just a movie theater with recliners and unique food and beverages
AMC Crew Member (在職中) –  Framingham, MA2018年9月18日
I was always scheduled to usher when they knew I never wanted to be one and they would report me for every little thing I say. Also l had little hours
Terrible management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Fun workplace
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年9月18日
Great entry level jobs, weekend and holiday availability is required. I really enjoyed being at a location that hosted special screenings and red carpet premiers because you never know who you might meet. Developed great skills; during high traffic times, good customer service and efficiency are necessary to make sure the customers feel valued. I would work there again.
長所
Can see movies for free with popcorn and fountain drinks
短所
Holidays and weekends are required-some flexibility
社風
Relaxed ecept on tuesdays or big opening nights
Usher/Ticket Taker (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年9月18日
It was a very relaxed job, people are friendly but gossiped a lot, managers are good a well except for Loya (honestly surprised he got a manager position)
長所
Hours were pretty flexible when they listened
短所
Loya which is one of the managers
Amc Amazing
Cashier/Usher/Deliveries (現在は退職) –  Cupertino, CA2018年9月17日
Make smiles happen! Working here was cool the vibes here were chill and fun! Everyday when i came into work theres always something fun happening at work.
Good first job.
Supervisor (在職中) –  Port Saint Lucie, FL2018年9月17日
minimum wage job, best as a first job. Pay and benefits does not get well unless it is a high performing theater or job is in home office. Not a job to support yourself on if you have bills.
長所
flexibility, free movies, discounted concession
短所
poor pay, boring work, rude customers
Very relaxed
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Rockaway, NJ2018年9月17日
AMC was my second job, and it was extremely different from my first. The staff there were more like good friends rather than co-workers. It can't get much better than seeing movies whenever you want. most days were very relaxed but weekends tended to be busy. Overall it was a great work experience for me and my brother who also joined the team after me.
Working
Crew (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年9月16日
The job was fun and the staff was great, but pay and benefits were terrible. Free movies at any AMC! Which was great! All in all the environment was good.
Terrible
Usher (現在は退職) –  Vero Beach, FL2018年9月14日
I started as seasonal and it was my first real job. The people where nice to me and taught me how to do my job with great detail. The workload as an usher (which I was) is sometimes way too much. There are points were scheduling was messed up and others where there was only a one minute or no break at all between theaters. You are always on your feet at all times and only allowed to sit on breaks out of sight of costumers (unless the managers like you). As seasonal I had to work holidays so my Christmas morning was short with my family and work was busy. Once it calmed down and seasonal was over I kept my job because my friend who worked as a regular crew member suggested I be kept on. I was paid 8.25 to start and a month before I quit it was changed to 8.30 which I had found out that every employe except for myself had been being paid to start with. After a few weeks of being on a regular schedule the managers started to treat me differently. I was being reprimanded for doing things the way I was told and how others did them. The crew members were great and always made working bearable but the female managers not only were unkind to me but I was told that they talked about me to my coworkers behind my back. When I had finally had enough I quit and again I was treated unfairly. I was told to come after my shift to sign the paperwork and I was told on my last shift I would date it and that would be the end of my job there. For two weeks I checked the schedule and I didn’t show up as working. When I called about the paperwork it had already been dated for me. So if you are considering  続きを読む this job I would say as long as you have thick skin and are really strapped for cash (the bare minimum that is) then apply here otherwise don’t bother).  折りたたむ
The workload, the management
Manejaing
Anyone (在職中) –  Agra, Uttar Pradesh2018年9月14日
AMC to the government employees to get for the lost to Far employees to respect to senior to feel the receipt to the employees ment mention to feel
Job
10hours
社風
Productive and fun workplace with free slurpee and popcorn.
Concession Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hampton, VA2018年9月14日
Very fast pace or very slow. Customer service is definite. Keeping up with constant new promotions (it's a theatre) can be challenging but not difficult. Very friendly coworkers.
free popcorn and drinks/slurpee
短所
Breaks go by fast but it's not terrible.
Great as a Side Hustle
Bartender/Server (在職中) –  Highlands Ranch, CO2018年9月13日
I have a lot of general training and service skills thanks to AMC. They usually high teenagers hence why the job can be slow yet stressful. Overall it offers great experience and is fantastic as a side hustle.
Flex. schedule
Low Pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Exciting, Upbeat Environment
AMC Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Carbondale, IL2018年9月13日
This job is awesome if you are good with people. You meet a lot of new faces, and sparking conversation over the hottest new movie was always pretty fun! You must be willing to make them feel welcomed and cross-trained to do more than one task.
Flexible, Free Movies
Easy going first job
Theater Crew (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年9月13日
I worked there a while ago but it was a relaxed place to work. At the time they offered me free movie tickets while I was not working. You get as much drinks and popcorn as you want
Discount lunches, Free Movies
短所
Breaks are rare, management doesn't care
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
enjoyable environment
Film Crew (在職中) –  Dearborn, MI2018年9月12日
productive and fun you meet interesting people and the crew and management very friendly.You get free movies and employee screenings, you see movies before anyone else.
free movies
no benefits
社風
The weirdest serving job you will have
Server (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2018年9月11日
Worked as a server. The tips are boom or bust based on what movies are in theaters. Tips are also heavily reliant on the audience of the current movie playing and the difference between rent and starvation is whether you get an Oscar Bait movie or a Teenage Rom Com.
Lunches, Flexible Schedule
The Cons of Any Serving Job but Now With More Stairs
社風
A fun and pumping atmosphere
crew member (現在は退職) –  Kokomo, IN2018年9月11日
The idea to work at a movie theater might seem to be a fun one but in reality it is! At the theater you meet all sorts of people from your community and learn a lot about them.
Free popcorn and movies
短所
Changing hours will little time for notification
社風
It was very fun at first but things become unorganized, and we became really under staff.
AMC Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Edina, MN2018年9月10日
it was really fun at first but it began to get kinda unorganized, and we were supper under staff. There were a lot of staff problems also such as drama.
Short breaks
社風
Fun place to work with friendly staff and co-workers every
Customer service / film crew assistant (現在は退職) –  Melbourne, FL2018年9月10日
I will work at any theatre in the future because of the positive way I was trained and worked with on a team level every day. The managers were understanding and helpful with any questions or concerns I presented to them.
申請されたプロフィール