AMC Theatresの社員レビュー

2,866 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Exciting, Upbeat Environment
AMC Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Carbondale, IL2018年9月13日
This job is awesome if you are good with people. You meet a lot of new faces, and sparking conversation over the hottest new movie was always pretty fun! You must be willing to make them feel welcomed and cross-trained to do more than one task.
Flexible, Free Movies
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Easy going first job
Theater Crew (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年9月13日
I worked there a while ago but it was a relaxed place to work. At the time they offered me free movie tickets while I was not working. You get as much drinks and popcorn as you want
Discount lunches, Free Movies
短所
Breaks are rare, management doesn't care
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
enjoyable environment
Film Crew (在職中) –  Dearborn, MI2018年9月12日
productive and fun you meet interesting people and the crew and management very friendly.You get free movies and employee screenings, you see movies before anyone else.
free movies
no benefits
社風
The weirdest serving job you will have
Server (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2018年9月11日
Worked as a server. The tips are boom or bust based on what movies are in theaters. Tips are also heavily reliant on the audience of the current movie playing and the difference between rent and starvation is whether you get an Oscar Bait movie or a Teenage Rom Com.
Lunches, Flexible Schedule
The Cons of Any Serving Job but Now With More Stairs
社風
A fun and pumping atmosphere
crew member (現在は退職) –  Kokomo, IN2018年9月11日
The idea to work at a movie theater might seem to be a fun one but in reality it is! At the theater you meet all sorts of people from your community and learn a lot about them.
Free popcorn and movies
短所
Changing hours will little time for notification
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
It was very fun at first but things become unorganized, and we became really under staff.
AMC Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Edina, MN2018年9月10日
it was really fun at first but it began to get kinda unorganized, and we were supper under staff. There were a lot of staff problems also such as drama.
Free movies
Short breaks
社風
Fun place to work with friendly staff and co-workers every
Customer service / film crew assistant (現在は退職) –  Melbourne, FL2018年9月10日
I will work at any theatre in the future because of the positive way I was trained and worked with on a team level every day. The managers were understanding and helpful with any questions or concerns I presented to them.
I loved this job
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ 850042018年9月10日
Great job, fun environment, Good hours. Management was great. Free movies. Overall I enjoyed working there, I would again if given the chance. Easy work
社風
Was a good place to make money
Crew Memeber (現在は退職) –  Elizabeth, NJ2018年9月10日
I had kids they weren’t very willing to work with my hours but the money was very good and great discounts ! They didn’t need allow breaks so it did get stressful but I wasn’t put out by it
社風
Great job to have while earning a degree!
Marketing Assistant/Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Hammond, LA2018年9月09日
I worked this job to help get through college. It was a good place to learn and practice communication and customer service. It was great working in a friendly environment that worked with my school schedule.
社風
The facility that I worked was not staffed and managed with uninformed management
Kitchen Manager (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2018年9月08日
I took this position with the hope of advancement and security but that was not the case under staffed and no ideal how to fulfill these positions. Left position to return to IL.
non to mention
very stressful
社風
Friendly workplace with a sometimes stressful environment.
Usher/Ticket Taker (現在は退職) –  Miami-Dade County, FL2018年9月08日
A typical day at work basically included clocking on, and then going to whatever place you are scheduled to work that day. There were slow and there were fast days, usually weekends were the hardest. The management was nice for the most part and the crew I worked was very friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was greeting the guests and making sure they had their tickets. The hardest part would probably be dealing with guests who were frustrated at something going wrong in the theater.
Low paying, stressful, crazy
Crew Leader (在職中) –  Rosemont, IL2018年9月06日
I have worked at AMC for almost two years now, and I was promoted to a crew leader in May 2018. Being in this position is terrible because first of all, the amount of work that goes along with the slight, slight raise in pay is ridiculous. I got only a 45 cent raise to be a crew leader which requires way more knowledge and hard work than your average crew member. AMC doesn’t provide any benefits other than free movies and slightly discounted food while you’re on the clock. They have very strict policies and you will be punished severely if you don’t follow them. The only reason I haven’t left this job yet is the fact that I don’t have another job to depend on for now. Overall, it is very stressful and hectic because we have run out of materials often and many people like coming to the movies. Also it can be a little disrespectful at times because I am getting paid so little to do so much.
社風
Cashier/Food prep in the concession stand (現在は退職) –  Burbank, CA 915022018年9月06日
You are working fast most days, but you have a great staff to help you get through anything that you need. It was a great place to work. I think that if you are looking for a fun environment that will also challenge you, this is the place.
Downtown Disney magic
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Anaheim, CA2018年9月06日
It was really fun working here, high school job. Worked great with my school schedule, as I grew up I realized I needed more hours than what they were offering me
Decent
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Redondo Beach, CA2018年9月06日
The overall experience working at AMC Theatres was amazing and eventful. I’ve learned a lot more than expected, with customer service that is. All my coworkers were very helpful when needed.
社風
productive and fun place to work place
Manager (現在は退職) –  Long Beach, CA2018年9月04日
Typical day would be to make sure all employees are working and not standing around. make the schedule every week and inventory. Hardest part of the job was when the alarm sounded or the movie stopped. Overall I did enjoy working there until it closed down.
長所
flexible hours, easy to work with other employee
短所
had to go different theatres every six months
社風
Fun and a great place to work.
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Norridge, IL2018年9月04日
Fast paced. Few benefits but the training is great. They look to move people up quickly from the inside. Decent pay. Working holidays and weekends is a must sadly.
Fun
短所
Working holidays and weekends.
社風
Decent place to work if you can deal with rude customers
Crew Member (在職中) –  West Lake Hls, TX2018年9月03日
I have been working at AMC for about 4 months now, and it is both something I love and hate. The customers are either super rude or very nice, there's no in between. You feel like a bad person sometimes because of how high the prices are, and it's frustrating when customers yell at you over them. I get paid $7.25 and work about 20-25 hours per week (I am a part-time member of the crew). I recommend this as a first job, or if you want to get into movies for free (with one guest and free popcorn and drinks!). Although seeing movies for free is cool and all, I didn't feel very cared for as an employee. They will give you 15min max during a 7 hour shift to get food, and you have to ask to use the restroom. Not the best job, but good if you've never had experience in customer service because it will prepare you for dealing with rudeness.
Free movies
Short/No breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Very Productive
Theaters Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Can't say2018年9月03日
Typical day at work involves making sure the entire theater and lobby is clean. AMC teaches its employees to be friendly, clean, and quick. Management tries its best to be productive. Workplace culture revolves about working hard but also having fun. Hardest part of the job involves heavy traffic during the weekend. Most enjoyable are the associates.
申請されたプロフィール