AMC Theatresの社員レビュー

1,848 件のレビューを表示
社風
Good place to work for your first job, but management didn't really seem to care about how long you worked even if you were under age
PFilm crew (現在は退職) –  Westminster, CO2017年11月13日
Amc theaters was an interesting place to work at, you will meet a lot of great people when working there. It really does teach you how the real work experience looks.
Decent lunch breaks
短所
Worked to long for being under age
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
An easy-going workplace as long as you do your job right.
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Ocoee, FL2017年11月12日
A typical day at work is very laid back. I was an usher, and as long as you follow the schedule of theaters you need to clean, and work at a reasonable pace, the job is simple. Hardest part of the job is honestly to walk into a theater you are about to clean, and watch people either leave their trash, or drop things on the way out and not attempt to pick them up. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was my fellow crew members. It was a very friendly environment, and everyone worked together very well.
長所
Discounts at concession when on-shift, free movie tickets
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Conflicted
AMC Associate (現在は退職) –  Arlington, VA2017年11月11日
I liked amc and hated it the same time. I enjoyed working with my coworkers. The managers were ok. Some not so much. Dealing with the public was a mess but at times ok.
長所
Get to watch movies for free
短所
Pay was bad for the amount of work put in.
Good first job
Film Crew Member (在職中) –  Torrance, CA2017年11月10日
It is a good first job in the fact that it gives you work experience. It does teach you how to deal with guests and quick changes to the pace in the workplace.
長所
Work experience, get to see free movies
短所
Work hours, Schedule changes weekly, not very good benefits
fun job
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  La Jolla, CA2017年11月10日
fun place to work.free movies. sick hours. is great if you only need a part time job. you meet some pretty amazing people working at a theater. id still be working there if i didnt move.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
My summary
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Coon Rapids, MN2017年11月09日
All in all it was a great experience but being paid so little to do so much takes it's toll on you after awhile. you get discounts but only when working you get free movies but only if the theater has room for you. It's a real workers vibe rather than a family.
社風
Fun for teenagers or college students
Supervisor/Manager (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2017年11月08日
It's fun working for AMC if you remain as a crew member.

favoritism plays a big role, especially as you move up in the company.

A lot of managers, not all, like to help you move up, but they also are not the greatest with shaping you into what they are expecting out of you. They then use the opportunity to fire those who aren't "cut out for the job" to look good for corporate. So then you kind of just question if they help people to move up just for numbers.
長所
paid time off, free movies, flexible schedules
短所
late hours, no leaving until the last movie ends and everyone is out of the building. weekends and holidays.
社風
The managers are younger and less educated than you
FILM CREW (現在は退職) –  Morristown, NJ2017年11月08日
Really, the worst part of working for AMC was how mean and lazy the managers and supervisors were. Second worst was probably the company culture in general. You'd be expected to work like a machine all weekend long, and no breaks unless you were a minor (so that means you can't eat or drink for literally hours unless you sneak it).
長所
Free movies when you're not working
短所
Being treated like a slave
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Crew members is where it's at
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Independence, MO2017年11月07日
When I started working at AMC I was welcomed with open arms. The crew help you settle in and are always there if you aren't understanding the work place. It's all about the crew and management. I will always recommend friends or family to apply there, they are a great team.
15 minute paid breaks
Start off minimum wage
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Good Job
Crew (在職中) –  Philadelphia, PA2017年11月07日
If you want a good first time job, this is it. Perfect for a high schooler with a busy schedule. Just make sure you are open at least 2 days out of the weekend.
Free movie tickets, discounts
Favoritism
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Great social grounds
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Rockland County, NY2017年11月05日
AMC is a great first job for people just starting out it is very fun but yet juvenile. I would say it;s a starter job its easy light not much to do making it ideal for kids
Great
Cook (現在は退職) –  Columbus, OH2017年11月05日
Movies were good. Kitchen enviorment was fun and different. Learned a lot. At times struggled with staff, but the kitchen still flowed. Great dishes as well.
my exp
Concession Stand Worker (現在は退職) –  Grapevine, TX2017年11月04日
grapevine was not pleasant Arlington was bomb best place to work at everyone was great but grapevine was the worst and they didn't even give benefits/discounts like Arlington did, managers wouldn't even given me a raise even though their starting was a dollar higher.
bad management, brown nosers
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Cookeville, TN2017年11月04日
someone close to me worked at AMC Bad management, always scheduled for closings which means clean all the machines and even grease drains. Pay was minimum wage. If manager got upset with you he cut your hours. Very petty childish environment.
free movies, popcorn
management, pay, work environment
社風
Fast paced place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (在職中) –  South Miami, FL2017年11月03日
AMC is an okay location to work as a teenager just entering the work force; however, it is not a very promising or beneficial place to work. The management is okay, but the coworkers are the ones who really makes the experience better.
N/a
Theatre Crew (在職中) –  Lombard, IL2017年11月03日
It was a great job to work at. But I was getting to old for the pay. It wasn’t enough for my liking. But overall the job was very very very nice to work at.
You are disposable
General Manager (現在は退職) –  Washington, DC2017年11月03日
As a company they realize their employees are disposable. There is no attempt at work life balance. They don't practice the same values they expect of their employees.
Free Movies
短所
Unethical, poor culture, no value placed on employees
社風
Productive and fun work place
Crew (在職中) –  Council Bluffs, IA2017年11月02日
Everyone is always happy. I learned how to work 3 different areas. You always had a laugh while you were there. The hardest part was when working in concessions and it got really busy.
社風
Fun workplace with lots of exciting people around.
Busser/Server (現在は退職) –  Edison, NJ2017年11月01日
A typical day at work consisted of looking at the busser flow recognizing the time you should be at the theater and if there are no theaters broken either run trays or roll silverware, you could find something to do especially on busy days. I learned a lot about hard work and where your work could take you if you stay consistent, I learned a lot about how business was run, you can learn a lot just being in the environment. The hardest part of the job was definitely Final 12 since it's the last objective and everyone is typically tired, so it can be stressful. The easiest part of the job is rolling silverware because it's a simple and fast task. The most enjoyable part of the job is being around all the other bussers and the relationships you can build.
長所
Great tips, half price on food purchase, free movies
Low wages, no benefits
You will do it all.
Usher/Ticket Taker (現在は退職) –  Ontario, CA2017年11月01日
Be ready to work a different job everyday cause one day you my be doing ticket sells the next you an usher cleaning theaters. You will never be bored there cause there is always something to do.

総合評価