AMC Theatresの社員レビュー

2,868 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Decent place to work if you can deal with rude customers
Crew Member (在職中) –  West Lake Hls, TX2018年9月03日
I have been working at AMC for about 4 months now, and it is both something I love and hate. The customers are either super rude or very nice, there's no in between. You feel like a bad person sometimes because of how high the prices are, and it's frustrating when customers yell at you over them. I get paid $7.25 and work about 20-25 hours per week (I am a part-time member of the crew). I recommend this as a first job, or if you want to get into movies for free (with one guest and free popcorn and drinks!). Although seeing movies for free is cool and all, I didn't feel very cared for as an employee. They will give you 15min max during a 7 hour shift to get food, and you have to ask to use the restroom. Not the best job, but good if you've never had experience in customer service because it will prepare you for dealing with rudeness.
Short/No breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Very Productive
Theaters Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Can't say2018年9月03日
Typical day at work involves making sure the entire theater and lobby is clean. AMC teaches its employees to be friendly, clean, and quick. Management tries its best to be productive. Workplace culture revolves about working hard but also having fun. Hardest part of the job involves heavy traffic during the weekend. Most enjoyable are the associates.
High turn around
Crew Leader/ projection staff (在職中) –  Fayetteville, NC2018年9月03日
Highly stressful policies and duties constantly change. Not focusing on customers or employees. They’d rather reduce staffing to maximize profits and at the same time require staff members to accomplish the same duties. Customer service suffers because of insufficient staffing.
長所
Free movies, discount on food
短所
May not work posted schedule, pay is low, stress high
Fun job
AMC Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年9月03日
For a young kid this was a great first job, working in the movies helped me adopt little skills such as cash register and people skills. The pay sucks but then again this is a job make for 15-18 year olds.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Very fun work environment for teens
Busser/Server (現在は退職) –  United States2018年9月02日
As a teenager I strongly believe a movie theater is the best place to work. I loved it. Lots of fun and the manager was very understanding. I recommend for anyone to take up a job with these people.
Discounts on movies
短所
Some costumers can be quite interesting
社風
It’s fun while you’re in school.
Manager (在職中) –  Assembly Row2018年9月02日
I loved it at first but over time I just saw it as a job to go to work. I thought I wanted a career out of this but this job drains me. There people there are amazing
Free movies, 1/2 on food, Good for the summer or in school job
短所
Constant rude customers, Give up weekends and holidays, Big rushes overwhelming, Pay not worth the work
Relaxed place for work
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Columbus, OH2018年9月01日
It is a good place to work at. It was a very relaxed place to work at but the moment that it became busy, it became stressful. A lot of people who come to see movies were incredibly rude. They were rude and continuously made comments about prices and every thing that they didn’t like, they complained.
Minimum wage
社風
bad
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018年9月01日
Bad managers worked like they hated their life and were really bad at treating the employees the way they did.It was a summer job only would not work there again.
Good environment to work
Assistant Theater Manager (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年9月01日
Was a good place to work, excellent manager, free movies, good crew, pay not so good, the company at the time had no desire to be in El Paso, so job security was always an issue, never knew when the theater would close, would receive little notice of closures.
短所
Payroll up and down based on attendance
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Glendora, CA2018年9月01日
Overall working at amc has been a thrill! Working at amc helped me with my people skill and communication skills as well. Working with others was a great experience; everyone was on the same page. Being able to work fast pace and help others was also amazing.
fun workplace
FILM CREW (現在は退職) –  Aventura, FL2018年8月31日
great job for individuals still in college. very fun and active work environment and they work with your schedule. and if you stay long enough your opportunity to move up is on its way.
Went Downhill
Crew Member (在職中) –  Creve Coeur, MO2018年8月30日
When I was first hired the job was excellent. It was fun, productive, and management knew what they were doing. After around 4 months it went downhill when new managers started getting hired. They started hiring their family members exclusively and they started becoming less professional. Fights would break out between workers and no one would be fired because they had family in management. The managers also have favorites.
Half off on food.
短所
Poor Management, lazy workers, biased managers, etc.
stressfull
Food and Beverage Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Burbank, CA2018年8月30日
Lots of overtime, high stress, high volume of cutomers, improperly trained managment, constant understaffing, high turnover, many late night and weekend shifts.
free movies
personalities
AMC Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, MO2018年8月30日
it was a lot of personalities, good people, having that job as my first job was pretty cool. I miss working there but I just wasn't getting paid enough working as much as I did
長所
free movies with a friend
not enough money/hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Great first job for high school and college students
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Burlington, MA2018年8月30日
Working at AMC was fun and taught me a lot for future jobs. Being my first job, and having an excellent manager, life lessons were instilled from the beginning and haven't left me.
長所
Free movies, great co workers, easy to learn and excel
短所
Short breaks, pay isn't spectacular
fun work place
Defender services (現在は退職) –  Georgia2018年8月30日
good job not really to much to say about the job because i had to relocate but nice people,hard workers, good food ,good managers i love the team work
no free lunch
Not a good place
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Elkhart, IN2018年8月29日
Had to do everything while my managers and other co workers messed around. Got blamed for things. Was not fun when new management came. I would not recommend you working here
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 1報告する
Productive place to work
Concessionist/Usher (在職中) –  West Hills, CA2018年8月29日
It is a pretty fun place to work with fun and friendly co-workers but management does pick favorites and promotes people who don't work up to the standards that are needed to be promoted.
discounts
short and inconsistent hours
社風
Great place to work if you are not expecting to earn much money.
Crew Member (在職中) –  Highland Village, TX2018年8月28日
AMC was great to work at. Fun filled workplace, crew screenings, great management, etc. However, at $7.25 an hour with under 20 hours a week, it was not the best for money. I received about $150 biweekly, which was alright for the timebeing. But eventually was not enough, it is the only reason I left.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
A good place to work for teens
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Mesquite, TX2018年8月28日
I would say it's a good place to work for teens. it's a good first job but it's not a great job for people who have to do more stuff. i would say that it's a good job for teen, but not for adults
flexible hours