AMC Theatresの社員レビュー

2,572 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Awesome place to work, fun environment; Depends a lot on who your managers are
Crew Leader (在職中) –  Newark, CA2018年6月15日
AMC has always been a really great place to work. This was my first job. I'd highly recommend the place as an entry-level job or for someone who is looking to make a little bit of extra money. They give you free tickets! It's you plus one and some theaters change it during the summers, you plus two. Also depends on the level you are at. Supervisors and managers get to bring more.
Quality of management depends highly on how they are as people, I believe. Most of the managers were awesome, some are sub-par and it is hard to get them to do anything. For the most part, they are very good about scheduling you correctly, but during busy releases (for example Jurassic World, Incredibles 2, etc) you will want to put in your request for days off as soon as possible.
In my experience, the crew is awesome and it is always a good time. The job title attracts a lot of laid-back people and they create a good, friendly environment.
The hardest part of the job is if you're over 18 (maybe younger, depending on your school status and state laws), closing can keep you at work as late as 3 am. This is good, however, if you need overtime pay or more hours.
長所
Free movies, free popcorn during your shift, discounted food during shifts, friendly environment, lots of space to advance (it is highly encouraged)
短所
Might stay late depending your availability
Employees who don't care
Bartender (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年6月14日
From the bottom with bussers to the top managers, employees at AMC dine-in theaters do not care about their job or making the company a better place to work. Managers who do not know how to lead, care about all the wrong things, and choose to encourage mediocrity create an atmosphere of uncaring in the work place.
長所
The job is easy, money is decent
短所
Motivation to do well is non-existent.
社風
I can make life work with this job
CREW MEMBER (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年6月13日
Being that I was college student majority of my time here the pay was ok because I didn't have that many expenses however the pay was not enough for all we had to do and endure.
長所
they were flexible with my schedule
the pay wasn't enough
Friendly and team spirited
Team Member/Cashier (現在は退職) –  La Jolla, CA2018年6月13日
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and with people, this is a great job. Multitasking is a must, wether it is in concessions, ticket taking or ushering. As an AMC Theaters employee you get free movie tickets - I don't remember if there was a limit to how many tickets you can get a day. Management was easy going and very approachable.
Free Movie Tickets; Raises
Ehh
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Danvers, MA2018年6月13日
Ok for a temporary job, they expect a lot of you. Never enough staff on busy days. Slow days can be chill. Really depends on which theater you are at and the people there.
it was stressful
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Somerville, MA2018年6月13日
the managers didn't care much about your schedule unless they personally liked you, i live in a dangerous area and told them night shifts are really horrible for me and they gave me morning shifts only for a week as if the violence stopped. so i ended up spending money on ubers just to ensure i got home safe
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
sucks to work here
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Morrow, GA 302602018年6月13日
working there was terrible and very stressful. They do not value employees. They do not care about the fact that employees have lives and other things to do.
great experience
Worked at AMC as a busser (現在は退職) –  Framingham, MA2018年6月12日
• Responsible for delivery of food and beverages to customers
• Interact with guests and provide quality customer service
• Perform dishwashing duties
fun place but low pay
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Tysons Corner, VA2018年6月12日
the pay there sucked for how busy it was but you did get to talk to and meet a lot of nice people. huge crowds of people and not a lot of time for any breaks
free popcorn
no benefits really
Fun Place to Work
Crew (現在は退職) –  Carbondale, IL2018年6月11日
It was a fine job but the managers made it harder than it needed to be. I enjoyed the coworkers and the ability to see movies on my days off for free.
Working at AMC.
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Pensacola, FL2018年6月11日
Worst management team I've ever worked for. Selfish, rude and played favorites. Most managers just stand, even during busy nights and didn't help at all. Would not recommend to anyone to work here. Worst place ever.
長所
Free movies. Free drinks & popcorn.
短所
No opportunity for advancement. No communication with managers. Rude managers.
社風
More like a high school than a job.
Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  Shelby, NC2018年6月09日
If you're over 21, you'll have a miserable time working at a movie theater. The teens that work there like to bring high school drama into the workplace. Management will lie to your face. I was promoted pretty quickly to shift leader. Was told one day I could be a manager. Come to find out there were no plans to move me up because of my tattoos. I thought it would be fun to work for AMC but learned very quickly how horrible it could be. The pay isn't worth it. Just save yourself the trouble and stay away from the theater business.
社風
Management unstable with exeption to friendly coworkers.
Ticket Seller (現在は退職) –  Machesney Park, IL2018年6月08日
In my experience of a short period at AMC Theaters would be available hours to work were not out forward when it came time to scheduling. Also, while working there, I found it hard to balance between school and work because of scheduling mistakes.
社風
fun work place and great staff
Team Member (現在は退職) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018年6月07日
It was great meeting both customers and employees made me proud to be an amc team member! Would recommend this job to anyone looking for their first job
free movies
weekend shifts
Organized and fun workplace
Film Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Boston, MA2018年6月07日
Most of the day was spent standing, attending customers which developed my skills. The management team was too enveloped in gossip. Very few, friendly members. Dealing with the customers was easier than dealing with the management.
Fun place to work
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Elizabeth, NJ2018年6月07日
People were friendly to work with, made many friends, enjoyed going to work. Always had support from the coworkers, and never felt bad about anything.
長所
Meeting new people, fun environment
社風
Great management but poor pay.
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年6月07日
The managers of the theater I worked at are amazing. They care about every employee and are not just there to boss employees around. However, the pay at AMC is very poor. The workers are poorly compensated for their work and the effort put into the job by some workers shows this.
Free movies
Poor pay
社風
Good times with minimal reward
Film Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Herndon, VA2018年6月06日
The working environment was very relaxed and easy going due to the similar age range of the employees and the easy-going managers . However the work was stressful due to technical issues occasionally and very low wage.
社風
Very poor communication between local floor managers and upper managers
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  La Mirada, CA2018年6月06日
The local General Manager and floor staff had very little contact almost all GM communication was in response to what he viewed on cameras positioned throughout the theater
Free movies
Cool
Usher and Concessionist (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年6月05日
Free movies and popcorn. Concession was stressful. Great job for teens looking for their 1st real job. Will leave at 1-2 if u lose. Great 1st job experience
申請されたプロフィール