AMC TheatresのCrew Memberポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 273 件見つかりました
社風
slow pace job. laid back, very chill managers
Crew Member (在職中) –  Grand Rapids, MI2017年12月12日
I would totally recommend this job for someone who is looking for their first job, or is in school and wants some extra spending money. This is definitely not a job you could live off of.
Fun and Friendly work environment
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Hiram, GA2017年12月11日
Fast paced working on weekends but not as busy on the weekdays. Learned a lot about customer service and working well with people. Most enjoyable part about the job is the great workers and free movies.
Free Movies
Lack of Hours
Fun Workplace
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Metairie, LA2017年12月08日
This was my first job so I learned a lot. The management was good and so were the hours. I would normally work 9am-5pm or 5pm-12am. Some days could be really slow and others were very busy.
Free movie tickets, Free rewards card, Good hours, Good management
Low pay
Could be fun. Unless your Management sucks
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Bronx, NY2017年12月07日
No day was a typical day. You could be schedule to do work in one section of the theater but end up doing many different things through out the day which I enjoy. The culture was good many people to work but small enough to know everyone, somewhat like a family. Stock or maintenance were difficult at times. Issue i had was management, instead of leading they were usually not around and expecting you to do 2-3 different jobs at the same time, which could be problem because you'll leave one team for another to hurry back and help them again. They also didn't hire enough so you were always under staff. I did learn many things from fixing walls/machinery,communication, cleaning etc...
free movie tickets?
短所
Guess can be rude, poor management
Great coworkers, fast paced
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Orange, CA2017年12月05日
At AMC I had the privilege to work with some great employees who were really friendly, it is a very fast paced job when it gets busy. I got the chance to also enjoy the benefits of working at AMC, which included free movies.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Amc
Crew Member (在職中) –  Burbank, CA2017年12月05日
Fun, temporary work environment for college and high school students.
Little chance for advancement unless you know someone.
As much as people complain about the managers at AMC, with the exception of one or two, the management at AMC is quite good, albeit, temporary. It seems that they have little say in what AMC will and will not do and they do the best that they can with what they receive.
My biggest concern is that even though we are the busiest in the nation, there is little interest from corporate to help fix many issues that could be resolved if AMC was more willing to spend for the overall upkeep of the busiest theatre in the nation.
社風
Exploits workers, like many other large companies
CREW MEMBER (在職中) –  Miami, FL2017年11月28日
You get paid as low as possible while they are constantly increasing your workload and trying to cut budgets. Be prepared to work every night, weekend and holiday. Kiss any chance of a social life good-bye. They tell ever new hire that they will receive a raise every six months, you will never get them. You will always be tired from all of the physical labor, this job truly consumes every fiber of your being.
Free movies
Low pay, No breaks, Bad hours, Physical labor
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 13いいえ 2報告する
Good first job
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  New Jersey2017年11月27日
Good for a first job. Made some good friends and most of the lower management is nice. It's a lot of hard, physical work though and you don't get paid a decent wage. Customers also tend to treat you quite horribly, but upper management won't ever stand up for you. Really fast paced and stressful, you get mobbed by customers almost everyday.
長所
Breaks, food discounts, free movies
Bad pay, stressful
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
N/a
Crew Member (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2017年11月22日
The job overall is great. The tasks that need to be done are fairly easy and trainable. Things just never ran smoothly cause of poor management. People getting wrongfully promoted solely based on favoritism, shift cuts resulting in understaffing, and no recognition for accomplishments/achievements.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Very stressful work environment
CREW MEMBER-RAISING CANES (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2017年11月21日
A typical day could be very stressful. The hardest part of my job would be working in position by myself due to bad scheduling, Management was very bad as well. When needed by the crew members even guests, they were always gone.
Free Movies
Bad management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Fun place to work, but mainly a job for high schoolers
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Layton, UT2017年11月17日
I really enjoyed working at AMC, however, as a college kid, I didn't really like working with high schoolers or teenagers. There was a lot of drama because of how young the employees were. This isn't a bad job if you are just starting out or need a little extra money in your pocket. The hours are very flexible and the managers are definitely willing to work with you in any situation that you may have.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
Fun place to work at.
Theatre Crew (現在は退職) –  Pompano Beach, FL2017年11月13日
Although some customers could be rude when it came to prices, the culture at AMC was very nice and well paced. I enjoyed being a crew member there even though it was such a short time, I hope one day I'll be able to work for this company again.
長所
Free movies, good soda options, delicious food, discounted prices
短所
Some customers could be a little hot headed and try quarreling with crew members.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fun work environment and community
Crew Member for AMC Desert Star Cinema (現在は退職) –  Wisconsin Dells, WI2017年11月13日
This job was a fun place to work. I enjoyed many things about working here most of all the people that I worked with. The typical day involved selling tickets, concessions, and ushering the theaters.
社風
Good place to work for your first job, but management didn't really seem to care about how long you worked even if you were under age
PFilm crew (現在は退職) –  Westminster, CO2017年11月13日
Amc theaters was an interesting place to work at, you will meet a lot of great people when working there. It really does teach you how the real work experience looks.
Decent lunch breaks
短所
Worked to long for being under age
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
An easy-going workplace as long as you do your job right.
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Ocoee, FL2017年11月12日
A typical day at work is very laid back. I was an usher, and as long as you follow the schedule of theaters you need to clean, and work at a reasonable pace, the job is simple. Hardest part of the job is honestly to walk into a theater you are about to clean, and watch people either leave their trash, or drop things on the way out and not attempt to pick them up. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was my fellow crew members. It was a very friendly environment, and everyone worked together very well.
長所
Discounts at concession when on-shift, free movie tickets
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
fun job
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  La Jolla, CA2017年11月10日
fun place to work.free movies. sick hours. is great if you only need a part time job. you meet some pretty amazing people working at a theater. id still be working there if i didnt move.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Crew members is where it's at
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Independence, MO2017年11月07日
When I started working at AMC I was welcomed with open arms. The crew help you settle in and are always there if you aren't understanding the work place. It's all about the crew and management. I will always recommend friends or family to apply there, they are a great team.
15 minute paid breaks
Start off minimum wage
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Good Job
Crew (在職中) –  Philadelphia, PA2017年11月07日
If you want a good first time job, this is it. Perfect for a high schooler with a busy schedule. Just make sure you are open at least 2 days out of the weekend.
Free movie tickets, discounts
Favoritism
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
N/a
Theatre Crew (在職中) –  Lombard, IL2017年11月03日
It was a great job to work at. But I was getting to old for the pay. It wasn’t enough for my liking. But overall the job was very very very nice to work at.
社風
Productive and fun work place
Crew (在職中) –  Council Bluffs, IA2017年11月02日
Everyone is always happy. I learned how to work 3 different areas. You always had a laugh while you were there. The hardest part was when working in concessions and it got really busy.

総合評価