AMC TheatresのCrew Memberポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 475 件見つかりました 2,858 件のレビューを見る
needs friendlier people
CREW MEMBER (現在は退職) –  Heath, OH2018年10月14日
lots of coworkers playing pranks and being bossy, i enjoyed it for the most part until one of my coworkers was playing pranks and another one was being bossy even though she had the same position as i did
50% of concessions and free movies
no breaks unless 18 or under
社風
Company seems to not care about their stores
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Saint Charles, MO2018年10月13日
From the time I worked at AMC, the company itself didn't seem to care about anyone that worked in their stores. Completely disconnected from what went on.
長所
Managers were amazing people making the job an overall fun place to work
短所
General Manager made the job stressful
crew member is fun!
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Santa Clara, CA2018年10月12日
I got to sell tickets and sell concessions in addition to being a ticket-taker. I also cleaned theaters as an usher. It was good work but not glamorous.
Typical day at work
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Maple Grove, MN2018年10月11日
The pay was bad and problems at worked never seemed to have improved. The breaks were short for the amount of hours worked. The only benefits of working there was the free movies and discounts on food.
Free movies
Bad pay, Poor management
社風
Would not make this a career choice; a means to an end.
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Bronx, NY2018年10月11日
I enjoyed working there because I got to see some movies without charge. This was a temporary part-time position while I completed school. There were times I felt my supervisor was being unfair and showed favortism to employes who she liked.
社風
Great coworker management is difficult
FA Crew (在職中) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018年10月07日
Nice relaxed environment but they struggle with scheduling and with attitude in many departments. Overall good place but they need to know better communication and service.
The Worst Management
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Traverse City, MI2018年10月06日
The management team lets their feelings get in the way of their professionalism. They let their stress out on employees and react without getting an explanation (or refusing to hear one). They fired their janitors, so expect to go in at 8am or leave at 3am (because a mamager thought your working alone isn't good enough despite you doing everything and your coworker complain to the managers about how hard the work is).
free movies, food discounts
短所
Terrible management, very low pay, overall not worth the pros
社風
easy fun job with cool benifits
Crew member (現在は退職) –  Rockville Centre, NY2018年10月05日
was pretty chill , work and watch movies. employers treat employees well. the job as a crew member is easy and the benefits are worth it. you can bring ur friends to watch movies.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
I enjoyed working here
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Hampton, VA2018年10月04日
The pay was 7.25/hour but you got a lot of perks. You get to watch any movie for free, free popcorn and drinks on the clock, and commute. The only thing I didn't like was the pay.
社風
Supportive and fast paced environment
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Oak Brook, IL2018年10月02日
On a typical day I would walk in, clock in, grab a broom and start cleaning. I learned time management and the meaning behind being quick and efficient. Sometimes it would get hectic, but management was always there when we needed them.
長所
Unlimited drinks and free movie showings.
Quick paced.
AMC Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2018年9月26日
My review from working at AMC movie theater was that it can be very quick paced. The main thing I learned working there was how to keep my composure with tough customers and always make the guests feel welcome and that they were always right.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Stressful and Bad Communication
Crew Member (在職中) –  Kokomo, IN2018年9月26日
AMC was a fun high school job. It was a blast getting to know not only all of my co-workers but also all of our guest. there were days so slow you'd have to make up cleaning tasks just so you didn't have to stand around. There were also days where you didn't have the chance to look around and actually process what was happening because it was so busy. Co-workers were typically nice. I learned a lot about customer service.
free movies
very poor communication
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Good starter job, zero room for advancement
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Pottstown, PA2018年9月24日
I enjoyed my time at AMC, but towards the end I needed a job with a higher pay. Towards the end of my job with them, there was a lot of unneeded drama and problems with management. The job itself is easy, and weekdays are relaxed. Loved most of the people I worked with.
Free movies, discounted food
短所
Late hours, double shifts, work holidays, dirty
社風
Just a movie theater with recliners and unique food and beverages
AMC Crew Member (在職中) –  Framingham, MA2018年9月18日
I was always scheduled to usher when they knew I never wanted to be one and they would report me for every little thing I say. Also l had little hours
Free movies
Terrible management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Fun workplace
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年9月18日
Great entry level jobs, weekend and holiday availability is required. I really enjoyed being at a location that hosted special screenings and red carpet premiers because you never know who you might meet. Developed great skills; during high traffic times, good customer service and efficiency are necessary to make sure the customers feel valued. I would work there again.
長所
Can see movies for free with popcorn and fountain drinks
短所
Holidays and weekends are required-some flexibility
Very relaxed
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Rockaway, NJ2018年9月17日
AMC was my second job, and it was extremely different from my first. The staff there were more like good friends rather than co-workers. It can't get much better than seeing movies whenever you want. most days were very relaxed but weekends tended to be busy. Overall it was a great work experience for me and my brother who also joined the team after me.
Working
Crew (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年9月16日
The job was fun and the staff was great, but pay and benefits were terrible. Free movies at any AMC! Which was great! All in all the environment was good.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Exciting, Upbeat Environment
AMC Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Carbondale, IL2018年9月13日
This job is awesome if you are good with people. You meet a lot of new faces, and sparking conversation over the hottest new movie was always pretty fun! You must be willing to make them feel welcomed and cross-trained to do more than one task.
Flexible, Free Movies
Easy going first job
Theater Crew (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年9月13日
I worked there a while ago but it was a relaxed place to work. At the time they offered me free movie tickets while I was not working. You get as much drinks and popcorn as you want
Discount lunches, Free Movies
短所
Breaks are rare, management doesn't care
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
A fun and pumping atmosphere
crew member (現在は退職) –  Kokomo, IN2018年9月11日
The idea to work at a movie theater might seem to be a fun one but in reality it is! At the theater you meet all sorts of people from your community and learn a lot about them.
Free popcorn and movies
短所
Changing hours will little time for notification
申請されたプロフィール