AMC TheatresのCrew Memberポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 406 件見つかりました 2,581 件のレビューを見る
Not What You Think
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Stillwater, OK2018年7月20日
Everyone thinks movie theaters would be fun. The only fun part is your coworkers if you get the right ones. We had a cool general manager, and we watched some of our own move up. However the job was full of stress. You come to hate anticipate movies because your serving lines out the door. Customers are rude. The theater was always understaffed. Then there were three slow days when you're counting the hours. No one likes their job for more than three months max.
短所
Understaffed, no benefits, low pay
Good but...
AMC Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Poplar Bluff, MO2018年7月17日
It was a good starter job right out of high school. Management was good. Stern but fair and would be inclined to help someone succeed, whether it be in the movie theater industry or not.
First Job
AMC Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Saratoga, CA2018年7月16日
First High School Job it was flexible hours for me to work short shift after school etc. I got to see free movies early and bring friends it was a good time
Good job little pay
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Chattanooga, TN2018年7月12日
I liked working there but the pay discouraged me. Sometimes the managers wouldn’t listen to you or just flat out ignore your requests off from work no matter the importance.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Stayed because of coworkers
Crew Member (在職中) –  Madison, TN2018年7月10日
I only stayed as long as I did because of my coworkers. Then all of us decided to quit. I enjoyed being able to get close to my coworkers but when we were working 4 to 5 12 sometimes 14 hour shifts in a row it got to be too much.
長所
Few movies and discounts on snacks
短所
Awful pay and too short of breaks
Job
Crew member (在職中) –  City Industry, CA2018年7月07日
It’s a pretty cool, and it’s very fast paced at first but once you’ve been there a while you get the hang of it and it becomes second nature and it becomes sort of fun in a way. I would recommend everyone to work here. There’s usually a lot of cool people who work at amc, life long homies
Discounts, movie tickets
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
working there at first was great but after a while you will get fed up
AMC Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Manhattan, NY2018年7月06日
for does who is looking for there first job i recommend working here you may not like it for some people but its a easy job to make a little bit of money .
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Uncomfortable and Lacking of good mangement
CREW MEMBER (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2018年7月05日
My experience of working there was somewhat great at times only because of the people I worked with. The managers on the other hand were honestly terrible. But the general manger was splendid.
Great crew
Pay was terrible
Amc "Amazing"
Crew member (在職中) –  Austin, TX 787462018年7月01日
At first I really loved A.M.C and as a first job I'm lucky they hired me however it really begins to turn into a toxic environment which I will credit to a lack of team building. People feel they all know better than those around them and that makes integrating as a new employee very hard.
長所
Half off the food on lunch break
15 minute breaks.
Amc
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2018年6月28日
It is a job for teenagers. You can't get very far in the job and the management is very picky. I know people that have worked there for 5+ years and are still crew members.
社風
It was a productive and fun workplace with lots of good people
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年6月27日
Lots of friends and nice manegers. Layed back people and tones of fun times. The general manager was the best at her job and made the experience amazing
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Great place for first jobs
Crew Member/Cashier (在職中) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018年6月26日
I have been an AMC employee for 6 months and I can honestly say, for all the work we do, minimum wage does not cut it. At times, they schedule not enough people and those who are there work harder than we should but overall it is a great place to watch all the excitement and joy. It's not too bad. The crew is friendly, management is decent and there is no drama. Thank God. I love box office and dislike floor staff the most. I learned that people are just dirty no matter how grown. Stay AMC Amazing!
短所
Bad scheduling, not enough pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great coworkers, horrendous job
Crew Worker (在職中) –  Williamsport, PA2018年6月23日
The only reason I'm still here is my coworkers and some of the management, but low pay and horrible customers are enough to make me look for a new job
短所
No breaks, discounts only available on shift, low pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Friendly crew that felt like one large family. An experience worth investing one's time and focus in.
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Center Valley, PA2018年6月23日
From the moment I clocked on until the moment I went home for the night, AMC gave me nothing but both fun and invaluable menial work experience that never ceased to brighten my day. My coworkers shared my attitude towards the work, which made me feel as though I was an integral part of the system.
長所
Benefits such as discounts and free showtimes
Unforgiving schedule
社風
Great place for a first job
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Disney springs2018年6月20日
Amc was my first job I loved it at first but then realized how much gossip was going on and managers favorited people. Unfortunately I got fired for the dumbest reason because this co worker decided to lie to managers and when they brought me in my statement didn’t match hers and we parted ways . The pay is low but I received a lot hours it was a fun environment .
Managers
Productive workplace
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  North Platte, NE2018年6月20日
AMC theatre is a great place to relax and watch movies. It has a comfortable and friendly atmosphere. The theaters are kept clean by hard working employees. A typical day when I walked in the door would be busy. After everyone got to their movie we would clean the lobby and bathrooms then go on a break till the movies were over. We would then clean the theaters for the next rush. I learn how to clean at a fast pace while doing a good job. The management kept the employees in their place by being hard on them. The hardest part of the job was recovering from mistakes during a rush. The most enjoyable was getting to learn lots and eat free popcorn.
長所
Free movies, free popcorn, challenging bosses, hardworking coworkers
短所
long breaks that cut hours, minimum wage
Could be better
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Plymouth Meeting, PA2018年6月18日
Managers at the time were very selfish centered and couldn't properly approach and employee without attitude. And took almost a month to send my check.
Short breaks
great place to work
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Paramus, NJ2018年6月17日
for the most part managers were very nice and understanding. great starting job for thise who need a gig just for the summer or during the holidays. juwanda was the absolute best . the owner was very stern but suportive
Good first Job
AMC Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Cleveland, OH2018年6月17日
The coworkers made it bearable and the hours are flexible, but you do not get paid a livable wage. The managers can get away with everything they like and at some points it is a popularity contest. A lot of immature minors.
社風
I can make life work with this job
CREW MEMBER (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年6月13日
Being that I was college student majority of my time here the pay was ok because I didn't have that many expenses however the pay was not enough for all we had to do and endure.
長所
they were flexible with my schedule
the pay wasn't enough