AMC TheatresのFilm Crewポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 624 件見つかりました 2,581 件のレビューを見る
社風
An amazing job for beginners!
Film Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Highlands Ranch, CO2018年7月21日
AMC is nothing short but an amazing experience for anyone who's looking to get their first job. While getting paid a decent amount, you will be learning so many new things and meeting so many new people. Everyone here is extremely kind and this makes for a very friendl work environment where you're tempted to keep coming back.
長所
Discounted food at all times, free movies whenever you want.
短所
Short breaks, long hours that go into the night (12am +)
Work place
Film Crew (在職中) –  Louisiana2018年7月19日
Its ok. Dont make enough money. Management is pretty understanding. I get flexible hours. You have the opion of going seasonal. Dont need any work experience
長所
Free movies and a free item
Not enough pay
社風
Need to pay employees more
Film Crew Member (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年7月17日
I liked working at AMC even though it was only a month. However, their pay absolutely sucks and not even a full-time schedule offered. I worked with great people. Even though I was hired with more people, it still seemed short staffed. One time I had to clean an entire theater myself! Some customers suck but people can be grouchy. One time I got written up for having more money left in my register (shouldn't that be a good thing). It was super busy that day so I don't know why I was written up, plus the customer left without getting their change! So, how was that my fault?. Not a bad place if you want part time work.
Free Popcorn, Discount on Snacks
Management, Low Pay, Not enough hours
社風
A black hole in the Universe
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年7月16日
Many employees start off as aspirations to work, get money and live their dreams in the future. The management tells you flexibility is available but weekends are mandatory. Forget about managerial support because all of them are puppets to the corporate.
free icee
everything
hated it here
FILM CREW MANAGER (現在は退職) –  NY2018年7月15日
the amount of work they expected for such little pay was ridiculous. Management usually took there titles too serious and never helped their staff. We always had way more work then we did employees
社風
Overall a great opportunity and workplace
Film Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Temple, PA2018年7月15日
It was my first job, and it provided minimum wage, and flexible schedules. It was an experience that helped me further advance in life. Management was kind and it was a great work environment. The workplace itself was amazing and friendly.
長所
Free movies for you offwork, discounted products, etc
短所
Pay rate (no pay raise during my 2 year duration while working there)
社風
Fun, fast paced, enviting environment
FILM CREW MEMBER/FILM PROJECTIONIST (現在は退職) –  Coon Rapids, MN2018年7月01日
Working at AMC when I was at the coon rapiads location was by far one of the best working experiences I've had I was trained to learn all of the business including the projectors. The people were fun and non-judgemental. The downfall for working at AMC is the pay is low and they didn't offer fixed hours for anyone. I didn't have a sick day until the end when I became pregnant and decided to quit before I got fired for missing too many days. I had told them I was pregnant and sick but weren't willing to accommodate.
fun environment, low stress
短所
short breaks, very little flexibility if you have to miss a day
discrimination and favoritism
Film Crew (在職中) –  Somerville, MA2018年6月28日
the GM at the somerville theatre is one of the most despicable people i have ever worked for. he regularly made racist, sexist, and homophobic statements about both guests and employees. he mocked a disabled employee to her face and in front of other staff. he also plays favorites with one of the managers and will dispose of anyone who stands up to him.
fun place
Film crew (現在は退職) –  Plainville, CT2018年6月22日
i enjoyed working at amc theaters .the management team was very understanding and flexable with my schedule. the crew team was even better . only issue was lack of hrs some weeks and overload of hrs another
discounted movie tickets
Low pay
Film Crew Associate (現在は退職) –  Mesquite, TX2018年6月18日
Working for minimum wage there is no way to live off of that at all. No real option for movement up management. The supervisors also cannot do much to help without a managers approval.
社風
Good summer job for teens
Film Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Woodridge, IL2018年6月15日
Working on the Film Crew at an AMC Theater is a great first job for teens over the summer or after school, but beyond that the company isn't some place I'd like to start a career. The benefits are decent for full time employees but you have to sink in a few years as a Film Crew Member before that's an option.
sucks to work here
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Morrow, GA 302602018年6月13日
working there was terrible and very stressful. They do not value employees. They do not care about the fact that employees have lives and other things to do.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Organized and fun workplace
Film Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Boston, MA2018年6月07日
Most of the day was spent standing, attending customers which developed my skills. The management team was too enveloped in gossip. Very few, friendly members. Dealing with the customers was easier than dealing with the management.
Easy first job
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Terre Haute, IN2018年6月04日
AMC was my first job. It was always busy on weekends, depending on the season and the film schedule, and kept me on my toes. While I enjoyed the movie culture, my co-workers, and the free movies, I did not respect many of my managers, nor did I plan to make a career out of the theater. Overall, I learned basic customer service skills and the ability to work as a team. A decent first time job.
Free movies
Lack of organization
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Great place to work with managers who care about you.
Film Associate Crew (在職中) –  Rocky River, OH2018年6月04日
I thoroughly enjoyed working at AMC theaters, their a great company and my bosses were relatable and kind. They were understanding. However, the downsides of the company are that you have to be willing to work holidays and you must be available for weekends or they will not hire you. You will NOT be given time and a half for holidays if you do work holidays, and you are often looked down upon for requesting a holiday off.
短所
Holiday work without time and a half
Good for a first job
Film Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Frisco, TX2018年6月03日
Good introductory jobs just to see how the working lifestyle is but after a while it time to move on to something else. Promotions and raises aren't that common so it hard to get more than minimum wage.
Free movies
短所
Only one holiday off per year
I love it
FILM CREW MEMBER (現在は退職) –  Torrance, CA2018年6月03日
It was amazing, and free movies. The sense of community that was formed while working there was amazing. You spend your weekends and nights there, it's hard not to get attached to your coworkers.
Film Crew
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Quincy, IL2018年6月02日
Most likely the most laid back job I ever had. Customer service was important but taking care of concessions, cleaning the theater, and making sure the place was stocked was the whole job.
Horrible Management
Film Crew (在職中) –  Danvers, MA2018年5月29日
The job is fine, if not a little boring, and dealing with people can be incredibly tiresome, but the job would be so much better if the managers were a little more accommodating.
Great part-time job
Film Crew Associate (現在は退職) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018年5月29日
Working at AMC is great for anyone looking for part-time work who also loves movies. It is the perfect balance between retail and food services where you don't get the heavy negatives of either and the free movies are a great bonus!
申請されたプロフィール