AMC TheatresのFilm Crewポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 480 件見つかりました
社風
Productive workplace, great team.
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Lakewood, WA2017年12月14日
Management overall was helpful and the staff was fun. Employees were always expected to work in fast paced environments with long lines and sold out movies. For some, like myself, this can make shifts more challenging and enjoyable.
Free movies
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Tukwila, WA2017年12月08日
Your job is to sell Stubs cards, if you can do this, you will have a job. Everything else can be overlooked barring major guest complaints. The training program takes a week, so you get used to sitting in a classroom and then are thrust into shifts. All of your training is on customer service, but if you are caught not selling cards, even to focus on helping a customer, you will be fired.
Free movies
Forced selling
Literally hated this place
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2017年12月04日
management was literally the worst. they pick favorites and let's just say if you're not one of them you'll be an usher for every single shift, while people they like will repeatedly be greeter and box. super underpaid and overworked for the amount of stuff you have to deal with. And you will work every single holiday no ifs ands or buts
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
stuck
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Evansville, IN2017年12月04日
Stuck is the best way to describe the working environment at AMC. To utilize the idea of a ladder, one is stuck on the second rung, and that is the extend that one is able to move up.
Eh.
Film Crew (在職中) –  New York, NY2017年12月04日
The job is fun, but only for a short time. It is pretty much exactly what you'd expect. The hours are exhausting - movie theaters are open late. You're expected to sell memberships and get reprimanded if you don't. The job is all about up-selling. You have to have at least two weekend days and one week day fully available (weekends at AMC start on Friday morning and end Sunday night). This is a high stress job.
free movies
weird hours, weekends required
社風
Fine for a temporary part time job
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Edina, MN2017年11月26日
I worked there as an in-between job to make easy money while I looked for other jobs. I enjoyed the atmosphere and people I worked with. Pretty simple to work your way up if you show initiative and competence. Ultimately left becauseI I found a full time job that paid me much better.
first job
Film Crew Member (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2017年11月15日
This job is great for high school students. It's very easy to pick up hours but it's also easy to lose hours if there isn't a popular movie showing. The only benefit is flexible schedule but you have to commit to working on holidays and weekends.
free movies
poor management
社風
Good starter but overall not rewarding
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Tukwila, WA2017年11月14日
Working here was a really good first job for me but I couldn't have stayed any longer than I had. Managers were messy and did not communicate well, hard to resolve issues even when going straight to the general manager. Job was relatively easy but working christmas was a mess.
AMC at its Best
Film Crew (在職中) –  Gaithersburg, MD2017年11月14日
When writing publicly about my experience AMC, and considering this is a formality, I chose to focus it on its best then at its worst. Working at AMC at it's best includes a positive work environment with like minded individuals who support and encourage each others success. Its a great way participate in the social film space and easily the best part time I could ask for while working through college.
Good first job
Film Crew Member (在職中) –  Torrance, CA2017年11月10日
It is a good first job in the fact that it gives you work experience. It does teach you how to deal with guests and quick changes to the pace in the workplace.
長所
Work experience, get to see free movies
短所
Work hours, Schedule changes weekly, not very good benefits
社風
The managers are younger and less educated than you
FILM CREW (現在は退職) –  Morristown, NJ2017年11月08日
Really, the worst part of working for AMC was how mean and lazy the managers and supervisors were. Second worst was probably the company culture in general. You'd be expected to work like a machine all weekend long, and no breaks unless you were a minor (so that means you can't eat or drink for literally hours unless you sneak it).
長所
Free movies when you're not working
短所
Being treated like a slave
Great social grounds
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Rockland County, NY2017年11月05日
AMC is a great first job for people just starting out it is very fun but yet juvenile. I would say it;s a starter job its easy light not much to do making it ideal for kids
Competitive
Film Crew/Cashier (在職中) –  Ridgefield Park, NJ2017年10月25日
Stressful, competitive, cut-throat environment. Had to reach a certain amount of reward cards per day, no breaks on your feet all day long, young workers.
A Great Cinema Job
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2017年10月23日
Movies Where My Life so the opportunity to watch movies for Free I absolutely had to take it. I made more friends in this job than any other job, and probably in any other job I would ever take.
Free Movies
They Rarely allow Full time work
Unpleasant Working Environment
Film Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Mesquite, TX2017年10月18日
A typical day was super slow; I served maybe 100 people in 5 or 6 hours. The management was terrible. They didn't listen to any other employees and were very "do as I say, not as I do". The benefits are meager: a few cents off of concession and free movie viewings. In order to use your free movie pass, there are a lot of hoops to jump through. Corporate doesn't seem to care about the little guys, just how to get more sales and people to sign up for Stubs.
I did learn how not to run a business or treat employees so in the end, it was a learning experience.
長所
Small discounts on food, Free movies
Bad management, Corporate doesn't care
Decent job
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Sugar Land, TX2017年10月13日
Management ran smoothly, environment very fast paced and very busy depending on movies that released. fun environment and fun people to work with, pay is subpar .
I enjoy it
Film Crew (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2017年10月13日
Overall solid experience, I appreciate them giving me an opportunity when I needed a job. I love the cinema and glad to be a part of AMC. Also I love watching free movies.
社風
Generally nice place to work
Film Crew Member (在職中) –  Kent, WA2017年10月12日
The crew isn't bad at all they laugh and joke and they get work done at all costs, the managers for the most part are good too and the customers match, I don't really have no complaints and suggest if you want to work there apply! we're hiring right now
社風
Productive and fun, but no advancement.
Film Crew (現在は退職) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2017年10月09日
I enjoyed my time at AMC. It was definitely a good learning experience, I would of loved to advance, but no room at this time. im ready to take the next step in my career.
Alright
Film Crew (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2017年10月09日
Alright place to work for beginners. Entry level, good for students but not good for long term unless you want to enter the movie theater business for a career.

総合評価