AMC TheatresのManagerポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 95 件見つかりました 2,873 件のレビューを見る
Amc
Manager (在職中) –  Chattanooga, TN2018年10月11日
I love working as a manager, however since having my daughter I would rather not work holidays and I would like something with a set schedule and not such late shifts. More of a 9-5 job.
長所
benefits, free movies, great pay.
短所
no set schedule, gotta work holidays, gotta work late hours(almost two in the morning some nights)
社風
productive and fun place to work place
Manager (現在は退職) –  Long Beach, CA2018年9月04日
Typical day would be to make sure all employees are working and not standing around. make the schedule every week and inventory. Hardest part of the job was when the alarm sounded or the movie stopped. Overall I did enjoy working there until it closed down.
長所
flexible hours, easy to work with other employee
短所
had to go different theatres every six months
社風
It’s fun while you’re in school.
Manager (在職中) –  Assembly Row2018年9月02日
I loved it at first but over time I just saw it as a job to go to work. I thought I wanted a career out of this but this job drains me. There people there are amazing
Free movies, 1/2 on food, Good for the summer or in school job
短所
Constant rude customers, Give up weekends and holidays, Big rushes overwhelming, Pay not worth the work
MANAGER (現在は退職) –  Alpena Mi2018年7月25日
the company has a great mission and drive. customer and employee oriented, the culture is upbeat and friendly. only complaint lies in management and lack of support and resources for small and/or remote theaters from cooperate
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fun and very flexible job
Manager (在職中) –  Indiana2018年7月22日
The job always tried to be flexible with hours especially for students. They offer multiple opportunities for advancement from within. I learned a lot about working with the public and dealing with very busy times. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the public.
社風
Company that doesn't care for its employees
Manager (在職中) –  Dublin, OH2018年7月12日
The largest cinema chain in the world and they use loop holes to cheat employees. No overtime paid in Ohio (state law loop holes exploited), no holiday pay yet expected to work ALL holidays and they keep you at 28 hours a week so they don't have to offer health insurance even though that's not a federal policy anymore.
If you call off for any reason, illness, family emergency, ect., you are given a written disciplinary action. This is even with getting your shift covered. Management is not permitted to ever call off or be absent for any reason.
Free movies for yourself and 1 guest
短所
No overtime, holiday pay, vacation or sick leave.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Bad place to work at local level
Manager (現在は退職) –  Westminster, CO2018年7月11日
AMC is a great place to work if you work for coporate. However it is not a great place to work if you are in the local market. Pay is not valued for the amount of work that is being done
All Hail the Corporate Machine
Manager (在職中) –  Lincolnton, NC2018年7月05日
If you have by sort of autonomy whatsoever, it will be stripped away as you rise higher in the ranks of AMC. They want everything, including employees, cookie cutter.

They don't understand small markets and it shows in theaters built in smaller cities. As a manager, you are told you own the building and to treat it as such. What is meant is that you are a scapegoat for all problems had. And that travels downhill.
長所
Free movies. Free popcorn.
短所
Never wanting to see those movies because it invloves being inside the soul crushing place you work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
It was okay
Manager (現在は退職) –  Quincy, IL2018年7月02日
I would not go back, worked too much for little pay, and did not follow mission statement. Just not really my favorite place to be. I did enjoy the management.
社風
Great first job, and fun place to work at.
Manager (在職中) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年6月29日
Overall AMC is fun first job with flexible schedules and the opportunity to move up pretty quickly if desired. You have to deal with a lot of people coming in. Most are very friendly and happy, yet there are those few that are just miserable who seem to want to make everyone else just as miserable. Free movies and screenings! Great coworkers. As AMC is growing, it is becoming very sales oriented. Crew are required to pitch AMC Stubs to every guest.
長所
Free movies. Free popcorn and soda while working
短所
Working nights and weekends. pays minimum wage.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Good beginner job
Manager (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2018年6月26日
Wanna get your foot in the door to start working this is great! I worked my way up when the opportunity came. Depending on you manager it could be a good experience. You get out what you put in. Scheduling isn’t consistent at all and some days can be long depending on what movie is coming out. Get ready to spend all your holidays and weekends here.
The opportunity to advance
短所
Never close, no consistent scheduling
A very obvious job
Manager (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年6月21日
It is what you expect it to be.The job can be pretty hectic and there are a bit of flaws with the company like constant policy changes, new promotions.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
not that great
Manager (現在は退職) –  Methuen, MA2018年6月20日
great place to work, great benefits only thing wish the management functioned better, only issue working here. the guest didnt like the prices but a good experience replaces that
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Great part time job
Manager (在職中) –  North Wales, PA 194542018年6月15日
I started at AMC just working concessions. They saw the potential in me. From there I learned ticketing, opening, closing, and how to run the projectors. I just recently was promoted to manager. If you are conscientious and are good at your job, you can move up in the company.
社風
Great place that promotes from within
Manager (在職中) –  Niles, IL2018年5月28日
AMC is a fun place that trains people and then promotes its own to management positions. Perks like free movie passes helps with those that love to watch movies.
Free movies, fun atmosphere
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Great First Job
Manager (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2018年4月22日
Fast paced environment. Can be stressful due to guest concerns and so many guest coming in. I learned how guest service skills, human resources, administration, and how to do inventory. Just like any work place you will get your good and bad managers. Hardest parts are trying to keep everyone on the same page. Most enjoyable is meeting new people.
Free movies
No breaks
Stressful
Manager (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年4月18日
Low wages resulted in a candidate pool that made it hard to schedule adequately. Frequently understaffed. Expectations exceeded resources provided. Long Hours. Ruthless guests. Lack of recognition from management. Hard Work!
長所
50% discount on food items. Free movies for you and a fried depending on your position.
短所
Hard Work. Long Hours. Under staffing.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Low compensation and not enough days for personal life
Manager (在職中) –  Chicago Ridge, IL2018年3月28日
The company only advances those that they are close to. Your hard work and dedication won't get you to the next level. The environment can be fun but it is not the place for a career.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Had a bad experience
Manager (現在は退職) –  Lake Worth, TX2018年3月26日
I loved the job here up until I was sexually Harassed by the General Manager. When it was reported and he was made aware of it. I then had alot of reports made against me pushing me out the door. Very dirty and underhanded dealings within this company.
長所
Fun people to work with. Movies for free were nice.
短所
Management if they dont get their way they will try to push you out.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Look at movies free.
Manager (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年3月19日
I started as an cashier and move up into Management. In one year I starting asking questions about promotions and I was great at it. I went back to college and returned to see that AMC closed down.
長所
Watching movies and eating free.
It closed down.