AMC TheatresのManagerポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 83 件見つかりました
A fun place to work
Manager (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2017年12月07日
It was fun - Advancement opportunities exist but you have to move to Kansas City. Little oversight was both a Pro and a Con. I didn't have anyone breathing down my back, but also, I don't think upper management had a clue of my capabilities.
Little oversight
Little oversight
Underpaid
Manager (在職中) –  Fort Worth, TX2017年11月27日
It's not a bad place to work. The management is okay, and the work itself is alright, but expect to be sorely underpaid until you get a salaried position.
Pay
社風
My theatre was fun to work at, but that’s bc I have an excellent GM above him though I don’t know if they have our well being at heart.
Manager (在職中) –  Raleigh, NC2017年11月19日
Don’t get a job here if you want to be paid fairly. While it can be fun, nobody stays because of pay, on top of that it can get stressful and hard to have a personal life.
Fun environment
短所
People above the GM do not care about you.
社風
Great place to learn a variety of skills
Hourly manager (現在は退職) –  Woodbridge, VA2017年10月25日
Working at AMC will prepare you for just about any other retail experience. There are opportunities for development and advancement. Plus free movies.
社風
Was a great place to work
Manager (現在は退職) –  Fort Collins, CO2017年9月27日
AMC took over after a few years of Kerasotes Cinemas (thank the gods, they were awful) and was willing to put the time and money and realized the great niche of a second run discount theatre for the families of Fort Collins.

They offered standard film crew pay, but Management pay was great including some benefits and regular training classes to keep knowledge up to date and to recruit the best managers in the area for promotions or new GM availabilities.

The "2 dollar" was is a great place, old and a little rinky-dink, but it had soul and was one of the best jobs I've had.
長所
Staff, movies, soda, location, flexible hours
短所
occasional guest out of control/jerk
Fun, challenging,
Manager (現在は退職) –  Terre Haute, IN2017年8月14日
Currently having some financial concerns for investors . Reducing hours of operations companywide. Resulting in downsizing measures being implemented.
Management advancements
Manager (在職中) –  Michigan City, IN2017年8月14日
Learned a lot when it comes to movie theatre operations but also learned how to be a manager. Took on several different departments such as bar operations, human resources, administration, theatre performance and marketing.
Free movies
Late nights
Great Job for Youth
Manager (在職中) –  Texas2017年8月08日
As a manager you get to mold and assist with career development for teens. Great way to give back to the our future. Great GM and encourages career growth.
Free Movies
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Fast Paced
Manager (在職中) –  Leawood, KS2017年8月02日
Work is always busy - lots of innovation and projects happening. Depending on the department you work in, days can be long and stressful but once the project is delivered appreciation is there.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Amc
Manager (在職中) –  Chattanooga, TN2017年7月27日
Great atmosphere. Extremely busy days. Great place to work. Teamwork atmosphere. Surprisingly physically demanding work. Large company with lots of opportunities.
OT is straight time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fun place to work, good perks
Manager (在職中) –  Bismarck, ND2017年7月22日
Awesome company to work for. Lots of room for promotional potential if you work for it. Perks of the job are a plus, company encourages capitalizing on the movie passes and other freebies.
社風
Easy job but say good-bye to your weekends
Manager (在職中) –  Webster, NY2017年7月19日
This is an easy job if you have good customer service skills. During week days there is a lot of downtime and then weekends are the opposite. Be prepared to help alongside the staff if you want them to like you. Everyone hates the managers that hide in the back office and aren't on the floor. The actual managerial part of the job is super simple. Fill-out paperwork and make sure the staff does their job. Each manager also is in charge of a different department, such as HR or marketing. Those hardly effect your day to day work and are honestly refreshing as they give you something to do during the slow day periods. The worst part of the job is consistently having to work weekends and holidays. If I want more than two days off in a row I have to do some serious planning beforehand. Two-day weekends (even if it means Monday-Tuesday) are few and far between.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
n/a
Manager (在職中) –  Fort Worth, TX2017年7月18日
fun with people who like movies and you get free movie tickets . After you work 29 hrs of over time you dont get paid for it and they work you with no lunch
社風
Comfortable work environment but subpar treatment of employees
Manager (在職中) –  Deptford, NJ2017年5月31日
While I do enjoy working for the company as a whole, I feel constricted and underappreciated since becoming a manager. I've had little to no training in my first month at the new position, yet have been given huge amounts of responsibility with no guidance. I did not receive any recognition for achieving my promotion, and have been met with a lack of communication and teamwork by my new theater's GM. As an aspiring film producer, working with movies and gaining the knowledge of the theater business has been a wonderful experience, unfortunately, once it's boiled down to the day to day activities, I find myself not enjoying the job anymore.
Free movies
短所
No breaks, minimal benefits, raises and recognition
Not what I expected
Manager (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年5月23日
This job fooled me into believing that it was the one for me. In the first 2 months I realized that this was not the career I wanted for myself. They give you a high volume of responsibility that your compensation does not reflect.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Very fast pace work style
Manager (在職中) –  Paramus, NJ2017年5月21日
We deal with over 30,000 in cash deposits. We must have amazing guest service recovery.Must also be able to manage inventory. Also we are in charge of the hiring process.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
社風
Grateful for a job but would not do it agian.
Manager (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年5月06日
Worked there a few months short of ten years. Would not ever do this again. Pay is only minimum wage, managers can be rude and will expect you to do their jobs. Worked my way up from regular crew to manager and only time my pay really increased substantially was when the city increased the minimum wage and everyone else had to get some sort of increase.
長所
Free movies and half price food while on break.
短所
Late night, rude managers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
not good
Manager (在職中) –  Ashburn, VA2017年5月02日
not a good company to work for. management very poor and with no experience. all you have to do is to make GM happy and you can be a manager in few days.
no benefits, poor management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 3報告する
Fun workplace
Hourly Manager (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2017年4月30日
I have worked at multiple locations and they all have very similar environments. They really take of their staff. It was pleasure working there and it is sad that I had to part with the company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Quick Paced and Highly Stressful. Don't pay enough, Great place to meet people
Hourly Manager (在職中) –  Denver, CO2017年4月17日
AMC Theatres is a very quick paced, high stress work environment. This is a great first job for young people who are trying to work their way through school, but I would say with the amount of pay and the amount of stress, it isn't the ideal place to make a career. The teams that you work with are a great benefit and pro
長所
Flexibility in hours, great teams
短所
Stressful, low pay, work holidays
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する