AMC TheatresのManagerポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 88 件見つかりました 2,572 件のレビューを見る
社風
Company that doesn't care for its employees
Manager (在職中) –  Dublin, OH2018年7月12日
The largest cinema chain in the world and they use loop holes to cheat employees. No overtime paid in Ohio (state law loop holes exploited), no holiday pay yet expected to work ALL holidays and they keep you at 28 hours a week so they don't have to offer health insurance even though that's not a federal policy anymore.
If you call off for any reason, illness, family emergency, ect., you are given a written disciplinary action. This is even with getting your shift covered. Management is not permitted to ever call off or be absent for any reason.
Free movies for yourself and 1 guest
短所
No overtime, holiday pay, vacation or sick leave.
社風
Bad place to work at local level
Manager (現在は退職) –  Westminster, CO2018年7月11日
AMC is a great place to work if you work for coporate. However it is not a great place to work if you are in the local market. Pay is not valued for the amount of work that is being done
All Hail the Corporate Machine
Manager (在職中) –  Lincolnton, NC2018年7月05日
If you have by sort of autonomy whatsoever, it will be stripped away as you rise higher in the ranks of AMC. They want everything, including employees, cookie cutter.

They don't understand small markets and it shows in theaters built in smaller cities. As a manager, you are told you own the building and to treat it as such. What is meant is that you are a scapegoat for all problems had. And that travels downhill.
長所
Free movies. Free popcorn.
短所
Never wanting to see those movies because it invloves being inside the soul crushing place you work.
It was okay
Manager (現在は退職) –  Quincy, IL2018年7月02日
I would not go back, worked too much for little pay, and did not follow mission statement. Just not really my favorite place to be. I did enjoy the management.
Good beginner job
Manager (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2018年6月26日
Wanna get your foot in the door to start working this is great! I worked my way up when the opportunity came. Depending on you manager it could be a good experience. You get out what you put in. Scheduling isn’t consistent at all and some days can be long depending on what movie is coming out. Get ready to spend all your holidays and weekends here.
The opportunity to advance
短所
Never close, no consistent scheduling
A very obvious job
Manager (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年6月21日
It is what you expect it to be.The job can be pretty hectic and there are a bit of flaws with the company like constant policy changes, new promotions.
not that great
Manager (現在は退職) –  Methuen, MA2018年6月20日
great place to work, great benefits only thing wish the management functioned better, only issue working here. the guest didnt like the prices but a good experience replaces that
Great part time job
Manager (在職中) –  North Wales, PA 194542018年6月15日
I started at AMC just working concessions. They saw the potential in me. From there I learned ticketing, opening, closing, and how to run the projectors. I just recently was promoted to manager. If you are conscientious and are good at your job, you can move up in the company.
社風
Great place that promotes from within
Manager (在職中) –  Niles, IL2018年5月28日
AMC is a fun place that trains people and then promotes its own to management positions. Perks like free movie passes helps with those that love to watch movies.
Free movies, fun atmosphere
Great First Job
Manager (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2018年4月22日
Fast paced environment. Can be stressful due to guest concerns and so many guest coming in. I learned how guest service skills, human resources, administration, and how to do inventory. Just like any work place you will get your good and bad managers. Hardest parts are trying to keep everyone on the same page. Most enjoyable is meeting new people.
No breaks
Stressful
Manager (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年4月18日
Low wages resulted in a candidate pool that made it hard to schedule adequately. Frequently understaffed. Expectations exceeded resources provided. Long Hours. Ruthless guests. Lack of recognition from management. Hard Work!
長所
50% discount on food items. Free movies for you and a fried depending on your position.
短所
Hard Work. Long Hours. Under staffing.
社風
Low compensation and not enough days for personal life
Manager (在職中) –  Chicago Ridge, IL2018年3月28日
The company only advances those that they are close to. Your hard work and dedication won't get you to the next level. The environment can be fun but it is not the place for a career.
Had a bad experience
Manager (現在は退職) –  Lake Worth, TX2018年3月26日
I loved the job here up until I was sexually Harassed by the General Manager. When it was reported and he was made aware of it. I then had alot of reports made against me pushing me out the door. Very dirty and underhanded dealings within this company.
長所
Fun people to work with. Movies for free were nice.
短所
Management if they dont get their way they will try to push you out.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Look at movies free.
Manager (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年3月19日
I started as an cashier and move up into Management. In one year I starting asking questions about promotions and I was great at it. I went back to college and returned to see that AMC closed down.
長所
Watching movies and eating free.
It closed down.
Always something new
Manager (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2018年3月14日
With the company's recent business decisions, I find that the employees are paying the price. More and more responsibilities are brought onto the employees without a pay raise or equal compensation. The company continues to raise their expectations without raising pay. While they do promote team-oriented work, they are wonderful at making the job feel like a family. This is a great job for high schoolers looking to work minimum wage.
High expectations, low pay
Great starter job
Manager (現在は退職) –  Kansas city, mo2018年3月12日
Great starter job. Groomed me to be the manager I am today. Developed me to be a trainer in my dept. The managers I had were amazing and were willing to help when needed.
Never closed
it was okay
Manager (現在は退職) –  Terre Haute, IN2018年2月12日
it was an okay place to work. it is a great place for college kids and high school kids but that's pretty much it. the pay isn't great but at least you get free movies.
Poor Company
Manager (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年1月18日
AMC does not seem to care about it's employees, you are just a number to them. Upper Management does not help the regular crew out. People quit a lot forcing other employees to be transferred.
長所
Free movies at any AMC. Discount on food and stubs membership is free
短所
Cheap quality products. Poor Management.
社風
Poor company to work for
Manager (現在は退職) –  Leawood, KS2018年1月09日
This company does a good job of keeping it's employees around by offering small promotions and raises. Then you realize that there is no room for advancement and that your over worked and under paid. The vacation pay was structured with the hours worked. But you could never take off work because of some big movie opening.
長所
Free movies and private screenings
短所
Limited vacation time use, over worked under paid
a typical day at work
Manager (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年12月17日
It was always busy, lines at the concession stand and the ticket stand but it was very fast paced and a wonderful experience I have interacted with people from all walks of life and won't change it
great work experience