AMC TheatresのUsherポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 86 件見つかりました
Working for an AMC theater
Cashier/Usher (在職中) –  Norwalk, CA2017年12月12日
It's a stressful job at times and those times are more consistent than one would think. It is a demanding work environment and you have to be quick, friendly and efficient. Always wear a smile and try to connect is crucial. Earning that smile from a guest is the best part of the job.
Slow paced work
Box Office, Concession , Usher (現在は退職) –  East Hanover, NJ2017年11月26日
a typical day at work would be for me clean the bathrooms and theatres, serve food and drinks to the guests, and also sell tickets to the guests.
I have learned about upselling and a little about the movie business.
Management was very good, they treated their employees with respect and helped us out any time they can.
Their really was no hard part of the job except when a bunch of people would come in all at once and it would get a little stressful.
Most enjoyable part was the free movies we would be allowed o watch on our breaks.
長所
free movies, concession stand discounts.
短所
Not enough money or hours
dreadful although satisfactional
Usher Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Danvers, MA2017年11月22日
long exciting and fast paced, enjoyable enough to stay for a year. every day i would look forward to going to work and meeting new people. my co workers were also entertaining and fun to be around.
good people
long standing periods
社風
Lacking of hours and pay.
Usher/Concessions (現在は退職) –  Sioux City, IA2017年10月30日
Cleaning the theatres, setting up concssion, setting up props, changing lights. took tickets as movie started. I would help find seats if movie was pact. The hardest part of the job was the cleaning. The best part was find money. The hours were awful. The pay was awful.
Free movies
the hours and pay
Productive and fun workplace
Usher (現在は退職) –  Springfield, PA2017年10月21日
My jobs were to clean theatres, give the guest there tickets, and work concession. Also clean lobby and bathrooms
I learned how to deal with all types of different personality.management were a pleasure to work with and they actually promoted me to supervisor after 6 months. There was really no hard part about the job and my most enjoyable part of the job was pleasing the customers
Free movies
Rude customers
Fun Work Place
Usher and Cashier and Game Technician (現在は退職) –  Harvey, LA2017年10月20日
First Job Favorite Job. I literally enjoyed every work day. Management was very patient and allowed several opportunities to make more hours. Loved watching movies for free.
社風
It was an okay place to work.
Usher (現在は退職) –  Detroit, MI2017年10月17日
I like working there because i could watch movies for free on my day off and i got to talk to and meet a lot of interesting people from all around the globe.
watch movies for free.
no benefits
Fun first job
Concession/Usher (現在は退職) –  Independence, MO2017年10月14日
Really busy when new movies come out. Not a set schedule, you will work random hours on random days. It's fun and a good job if you've never had one before.
Ushering was ok
Usher (在職中) –  Manhattan, KS2017年10月13日
At the Manhattan dine in theater it is a good solid first job. The managers are very relaxed but the job gets extremely monotonous over time. With the extreme turnover rate at the theater the company is always hiring so you get very very few hours even if you are a solid worker.
free movies
little hours
社風
The movie theater was great with the discounts and the free tickets
Usher and Cashier (現在は退職) –  Durham, NC2017年10月09日
It really was just a cool job i got to see everything first before anybody it was very easy work too all we had to do was deliver great customer service to the customers
Laid back work place
Usher/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Missoula, MT2017年10月04日
Its a blast working a theatre, everything's movies all day and all night. The rushes are minimal and theirs lots of time for extra special customer care and service. Cleaning up after people gets frustrating but that's about it. By far the most laid back work experience I've ever had.
free movies
短所
way too many teenage employees
Amc
Usher/Concessions (現在は退職) –  Stafford, TX2017年9月15日
AMC is a fast paced environment on the weekends, on most weekdays its pretty slow. Various supervisors (about 5). Can be very rude and arrogant. Overall wouldn't work their again.
Discounted food
Your Managers, and the people
Great people
Usher (現在は退職) –  Burbank, CA2017年8月30日
A day is always different depending on how many movies are show a day and how many people we get by the week and the weekend. Staff are really friendly especially when everything is done good.
Ok workplace, cool cowokers
Cashier, Usher (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年8月17日
This can be a very laid back job in the usher position. You literally tear tickets, clean theaters, and watch movies all day. The cashier position tends to be a bit fast paced, especially when school is out or on holidays. Certain management can make working here feel stressed.

While I was working there, no one ever had a full time work schedule (excluding management), unless they swap w co workers to pick up hours they didn't want for the week. Like, maybe one or two days out of the week, you'd get 8 hours, but then the rest were measly 4-6 hour shift. No one had set shifts, from what I understood your schedule was set at random.

Overall, I'd work here again if they offered full time positions with a set schedule.
長所
Free movies for family, discounts
Its hard to get more than 30 hours a week, no set schedules
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
This is an overall easy job with great coworkers
Usher (在職中) –  Albany, GA2017年8月13日
I love working hear I love the people I work with. The only two complaints I have is ever since we changed to AMC all the ushers including me are only getting two days to work in a week. The other complaint is that the management could be handled differently to improve Customer and employee experience.
Free tickets.
短所
Few amount of work hours
Free movies are great
Ticket Counter/Concession/Usher (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2017年8月12日
Most of the management was pretty great. A typical work day would consist of cleaning theaters and bathrooms, taking concession orders and ticket sales.
Basic
Concessions/Usher (現在は退職) –  Mesquite, TX2017年8月07日
I don't know how management is now it was improving when I left but my advice do your part the best you can because in the end that's all you really do. Coke machines breakdown too often on the weekends but the weekdays are usually slower paced.
Free Movies
Chaotic Weekends
Managers
Cashier/Usher (在職中) –  Lufkin, TX2017年7月29日
The managers are unprofessional and inappropriate. To keep your minimum wage job here at AMC you have to choose between family and school life or your job.
Fun place to be
Cashier, Porter, Usher, Box Office (在職中) –  Kansas City, MO2017年7月17日
I've really enjoyed my time at AMC. The team is a great group of people, free movies for all employees, and flexible schedule. It does get hectic, and sometimes you feel as though you don't get paid enough to deal with the things that you have to deal with, but overall a great experience. I work in concessions, box office, ushering, and portering the lobby. Concessions stresses me out because the guests aren't always too happy with the price of popcorn, but box office is my favorite place to be scheduled.
社風
Not well suited for most people.
Usher (現在は退職) –  Hickory, NC2017年7月15日
At first, the job was amazing: great people to work with and hours that worked around me. Then it downgraded quickly to a stressful bundle of people quitting and it ended up hurting all of us.
Free movies, 35 minute breaks, great people