American Expressの社員レビュー

5,175 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Very stressful
Sales Associate, West Corp on behalf (現在は退職) –  Middleton, WI2018年4月21日
Sold appointments to large corporations. They have been called many times by West Asdociates so that made it more difficult. Comoensation was low for the stress and angst of trying to get to bonus.
PTO high to start
短所
Stress, work hard to get a sniff of bonus, very rigid time clock management
set salary limits on advancement, no matter what kind of advancement
Project Lead - Business System Analyst (現在は退職) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018年4月20日
set salary limits on advancement, no matter what kind of advancement. They have career advisement but your advancement will never meet industry standards because there is a cap on pay increase.
ping pong table
set salary limits on advancement, no matter what kind of advancement
Forex Consultant (現在は退職) –  Cape Town, Western Cape2018年4月20日
Big company I enjoyed working with them there is growth in the company. Proper training is given to staff to equip them and the management is always there to assist.
Great company
Business Analyst, Membership Rewards Fulfillment (在職中) –  Greensboro, NC2018年4月20日
American Express is a great company to work for. The employees work together like a family. Benefits are outstanding. However, company has been moving back to a brick and mortar office environment and away from virtual office as well as moving more positions to overseas to balance global presence.
社風
Great company to work for with lots of opportunites.
Director (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年4月19日
Great company to work for. Decent work life balance. Better than average pay. Great culture, great people. Benefits are great, and lots of opportunity to learn new things and transition from one career to another.
社風
El mejor lugar para trabajar
CUSTOMER CARE PROFESSIONAL (現在は退職) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2018年4月19日
American Express me enseño a ser mejor cada día. Amé trabajar ahí y me fuí por la puerta grande.
社風
Engaging and challenging work environment
Director (現在は退職) –  Virtua2018年4月18日
Progressive, passionate, wonderful place to work. And I don't feel like telling you anymore than that. i shouldn't have to write 150 characters in order to gain an acceptable review.
enterprise architect
Enterprise Architect Cloud PaaS (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年4月18日
I like working here but stressful. Management is not that great. Can improve in lot of areas. Still using old technologies. Not open minded crowd, mostly Indians.
社風
Excelente empresa para trabajar continuamente inspira al desarrollo profesional indivdual y colectivamente
Ejecutiva de Cuentas (現在は退職) –  Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires2018年4月18日
La cultura laboral siempre fue cuidar al empleado y darle las mayores herramientas para su crecimiento. Fue una escuela de aprendizaje donde pude absorber de grandes talentos, el trabajo en equipo, bajo presion y explotar todas mis capacidades de liderazgo.
Horario flexible
Ok
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年4月18日
It was a great company to work for. They really cared for their employees.If it wasn't for the company closing this location I could still see myself with the company.
Love your Job
Underwriter (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年4月18日
Never should have left!! This is an amazing work place with ample opportunities. The vacation time and benefits alone are one of the best at any companies I've worked for.
Wonderful Customer Service Enviornment
Skill Enhancement Trainer (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年4月18日
American Express is a great company to work for. For the employees, Amex offers a great work-life balance! Focused on great customer service to the customer and the employee, they excel in leading the way in customer service experience. There are many benefits that this company provides.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年4月18日
I was a customer service representative, took many calls and helped many people, this company was great i enjoyed my time there, American Express was a fair company many ways to move up. great pay and great benefits as well as discounts
pay/ benefits
ottimo ambiente di lavoro
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Roma, Lazio2018年4月18日
Azienda pronta ai cambiamenti del Mercato, frequenti corsi di formazione.
tutto
nessuno
社風
Great place to learn work. Working with Amex surely raises your own working standards.
Senior Customer Service Executive (現在は退職) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2018年4月17日
Its a good organisation. Management isn't that great. If that can be fixed, everything else will fall into place. Oderwise its a good company where you can benifit urself to nurture the best in you.
Both side cabs
Performance pressure too high
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Ambiente laboral institucional, sano, de respeto a la ecología e incluyente
Analista PLD (現在は退職) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2018年4月17日
Sin duda es una empresa muy recomendable, entre sus prestaciones, oportunidad de desarrollo, instalaciones, capacitación, etc.
長所
Vales de despensa, vales de restaurantes, gastos médicos mayores y menores
Crecimiento a largo plazo
社風
Productive and awesome work place.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年4月17日
As a Sales Associate I was able to meet the needs of the businesses. What I learned- Great product information for businesses. I enjoyed assessing the business owners with the right American Express Card.
Great Place to Work
短所
Not spending enough time with management.
It was great!!!
Credit Limit Increase Representative (現在は退職) –  Toronto, ON2018年4月17日
The environment is great and also the colleagues are their to help you and to resolve the problems. The customer will give us a great compliance to the agents.
excellent
Project Manager (現在は退職) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018年4月16日
excellent work culture with advanced and latest technology used for Engineering applications. its a learning environment with encouragement from leadership and Engineering team.
Excellent
Sales Support Representative (現在は退職) –  Parsippany, NJ2018年4月16日
I was with AMEX for 7 years, thought for sure I would retire from there. They had everything to offer their employees from training classes to tuition reimbursement and relocating packages
Many benefits