American Expressの社員レビュー

4,608 件のレビューを表示
Productive and Fun working environment
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Deer Valley, AZ2017年12月14日
diverse environment, very motovating. Lots of benefits and engaging. Dress to impress and very competitive for job placement. Worth working hard, and rewards daily.
hours and benefits
社風
A wonderful company to begin your career with.
New accounts analyst (現在は退職) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2017年12月14日
American Express is the company I started my career with. An insight and experience of corporate culture I got from there has been wonderful. Things I have learnt from there will always help me grow professionally and personally too.
Work environment
短所
Superiors at times are unapproachable
fun at work
Lead ccp (現在は退職) –  Haryana2017年12月14日
home away from home at work as well. Great place to work at. It was always fun working at Amex. Seniors always ready to help and the senior management always open for help
社風
difficult environment working from home
Travel Consultant (現在は退職) –  Work from home2017年12月13日
Son was in High School and it was difficult to work late shift at home due to many friends and music. Probably not the best environment to work in. Only choice was to work from home due to the nature of the call center.
Fun working environment
Customer service professional (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2017年12月13日
They started everyone out with a training class that lasted about 4 weeks. They provided a lot of information, and stressed the importance of their customers. Everyone I had training with and was on the floor working with was very nice.
長所
Great working environment, good co-workers
Not enough hours
Amazing comppany
MEMBERSHIP REWARDS SUPERVISOR (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, NC2017年12月13日
Just that, Amazing! Very relaxed and competitive company with room for growth! I never intended to leave but due to a death in the family and some personal issues at home I had to temporarily terminate.
Great Learning Enviornment
Business Continuity Planning Analyst (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年12月12日
I learned a lot about business during my time with American Express. The company offers many opportunities for growth and and advancement. It was not perfect but it was by far the best work enviornment I have had.
Advancement, Growth, Ability to Learn, Challenging, Strong Teams
Long Hours, very competitive
Na
Customer Care Supervisor (現在は退職) –  New Delhi, Delhi2017年12月12日
employee centric company with progressive people around. Employees have opportunities to cross skill and move to different spheres of industry. equal opportunity to all
NA
NA
社風
Good company, depends on department
FINANCE MANAGER (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年12月12日
Good overall company to work for depending on your Director and/or VP, some departments better than others. Overall corporate culture is generally positive
社風
The most positive working experience I have ever had.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2017年12月12日
I very much enjoyed working for this company; they valued employees, they spent a great deal of time and money training their employees, and it was to their advantage to keep people satisfied to avoid attrition.I learned to investigate billing disputes, working with both Cardmembers and various industries who accepted our card in order to resolve them to both parties satisfaction. I also learned to work in a very fast paced telephone environment and this company believes in empowering their employees to make business decisions which will satisfy customers and retain them. In other words, this company respects and values their employees and in return, employees stay with the company and work very hard to keep the level of service required to make the company flourishing. It was possibly the most valuable information I have ever received and I received it while being paid.
長所
Employee appreciation days, holiday parties catered by employer
短所
a very fast paced environment, some jobs phased out to other countries
Buena empresa para trabajar
auditor de calidad (現在は退職) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2017年12月12日
Te permite crecer de manera personal y profesional al tener diferentes áreas y variedad de horarios.
SGMM, Vales de comida, Vales de despensa
短所
su producto no es aceptado en todas partes
社風
Overall, Amex is a great company
Marketing Analyst (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年12月12日
American Express is a great company to work for. It can be a fast paced environment depending of course what division you work in. The work culture is relaxed, and most areas can give a person a sense of family. I would definitely recommend the company as a great place to work when you need work/family life balance.
長所
Work life balance, summer flex hours, virtual working opportunity
短所
healthcare offering could be a whole lot better.
Great place
Project Manager (現在は退職) –  Brighton, East Sussex2017年12月12日
The facilites at amercican express are first class. The management is hit and miss. It is great to work in brighton, especially during the summer months !
location
management
Lots of benefits
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2017年12月11日
company offers a wide range of benefits. paid vacation time. sick leave. room for growth. career oriented. many types of positions available. overtime offered regularly.
family centric
Senior Sales Manager (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年12月11日
very family centric and work family balance. fun place to work and very adaptive to co workers. it was a great experience while I was there. Management is very helpful
easy to get to
salary
Business Travel Consultant (現在は退職) –  Rolling Meadows, IL2017年12月11日
This is a great company. If you like overtime it is available. If you like team work you will find team work at American Express! If you enjoy an exciting environment American Express is exciting.
社風
Good
Tech Lead (在職中) –  tcs hyderabad2017年12月11日
It is a good company and good working place to work. Workplace culture was very good. Work from home options is there and clients are very good natured.
Productive and fast paced
Travel agent (現在は退職) –  Irvine, CA2017年12月10日
I was with this company for 16 years making travel arrangements for corporate clients. I enjoyed the fast paced atmosphere and coworkers. After 9/11/01, business took a turn and travelers became a little more difficult. In 2004 I left this position and moved out of state for my husbands career.
長所
free and discounted hotel/airline and car rentals, vendor lunches and prizes
hourly wages not competitive
Nice work environement
Senior Software Engineer (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年12月09日
Nice work environment with lots of fun activity. Amex has a really high competitive environment and have the best leaders to guide you in order to excel in furture.
American Express is a Fortune 90
Senior Commercials Payment Manager (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年12月08日
At one point I thought I would retire at AMEX but after the Costco partnership ended there were layoffs which then reduced career advancement opportunities.
401K match
短所
Sales world rewarded the cheaters

総合評価