American Expressの社員レビュー

5,622 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Ejecutivo de ventas y atención a clientes (現在は退職) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2018年7月16日
Es una empresa en donde se requiere de una gran entrega y mucha concentración asi como dedicación.
Crecimiento a corto plazo
Falta de comiciones
社風
Es una empresa muy buena
Asesor comercial (現在は退職) –  Querétaro, Qro.2018年7月16日
Esta ubicada en central park, un dia de trabajo es visitar 3 a 5 clientes y lograr una venta diaria, lo que aprendi o mas bien reforse que no todos son candidatos aunque esten bien en buro de credito, la parte mas complicado era que no te aprobaran las tarjetas empresariales o personales que tu creias que se aprobarian, lo que mas me gusto es que el tiempo lo administraba a mi conveniencia.
社風
Nice people to work with
Senior Business Travel Consultant (現在は退職) –  Croydon, Greater London2018年7月16日
Worked for 8 years, overall good, made good friends. Good pension and some benefits. Got to travel to different countries for work experience. Enjoyed my time there.
Work at Home
Travel Counselor (在職中) –  Work at Home - Las Vegas2018年7月16日
Work loads are busy handling a very high level clientele. Several American Express Travel agents are able to work at home. Working as an at home agent is both enjoyable and sometimes hard with tech issues but overall I prefer a virtual work environment.
Great benefits
great place to work
Digital Strategy & Transformation Director (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年7月15日
loved working there, colleagues were very high caliber and respectful of your time, lots of opportunities for advancement and truly inspirational leaders
Executive Consumer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018年7月15日
Great people to work with and learn from while assisting our internal and external customers. A fun place to work at and food cafeteria in the building.
Productive work place
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Sunrise, FL2018年7月15日
It was a quick paced environment. There were many growth positions available. It was a great company to work for. There were annual raises. The managers worked close with the representatives and helped in any way they could.
Not for the average Joe
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年7月15日
I loved my position at AmEx, until they outsourced my department to the Philippines, and "let go" 17 out of our 24 supervisors. This is a good place to be, if you can move up in a company that is outsourcing all of it's departments.
cafe, salary, benefits
outsourcing, constantly changing goals
Project Management
Assistant Manager, Project Management Office (現在は退職) –  Ontario2018年7月15日
Different teams used multiple project management approaches and there was poor communication that stemmed from senior leadership of the different teams.

Overall, it was a good place to work. Working from home is common practice.
社風
Nice relationship culture, but agility problems
DIRECTOR, GLOBAL LOUNGE COLLECTION (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年7月14日
Working at American Express provides a good work-life balance and the company is particularly focused on providing good parental leave benefits. However, most of the benefits are family oriented and maybe not as attractive for millenials that might not get equivalent benefits that matter to them.
As Amex is a bank there are a lot of processes which results in agility problems to move quickly.
長所
Great work-life balance and a culture that promotes building relationships
Agility issues
Metrics are ridiculous
Corporate Travel Counselor (在職中) –  Virtual2018年7月14日
American Express COULD be an amazing place to work if they changed their metrics to be reasonable and fair. You can be a top producer who is well liked by clients and still be reprimanded because you kept someone on hold too long. Or...your customer can love your service and then be transferred to another department in which their experience was negative and YOU take a hit for a bad survey when it was another agent they didnt like...its very unfair. There is no job security so even if you are doing a good job they can and will cut people at will so you are always walking on eggshells. Stress is greatly effected by the supervisor you have and there are many inconsistencies with policy. It would take so little for the company to revamp things to the satisfaction of employees for retention but no matter how many people make suggestions the company remains rigid; it's really a shame. The turnover is the highest I've ever seen in a large company in over 30 years in the travel industry...this SHOULD be something the company takes into consideration. The vacation benefits are VERY good but that is small compensation for extreme and unnecessary stress. I keep hoping for positive changes but it seems I only see the opposite. Disappointed to say the least
Vacation
短所
Unreasonable demands and unattainable metrics
You need to join American Express as your worker
Audio and Visual Technician (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年7月14日
It was a pleasure to work at American Express the people was pretty nice decent it was small and the CEO was excellent and still there to today 2018 you get a chance need to work at American Express
Excellent place to work
短所
Got to be ready for the corporation
社風
Tough and demanding work place
Graduate Analyst (現在は退職) –  London2018年7月14日
Incredibly high pressure, and demanding targets. Very stressful atmosphere with little to no support. It is a great opportunity if you are prepared for this, if not, stay away.
wage
pressure
Decent pay
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年7月13日
Nice building immenities. Great cafeteria. Get there early for a decent parking spot. Great family events. Management shows favoritism. Your entire team will be punished if one person messes up.
Nice cafeteria
Level 10 micromanagement
社風
A great company with great benefits
Manager Global Credit Administration (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年7月13日
American Express is an amazing company and brand that gives an opportunity to create a positive work/life balance, has some extraordinary benefits and attempts to stay competitive with compensation and incentive programs; however, AE could create more opportunities to advance and sustain jobs in the US. This change in it's job culture/structure, management strategies and impact to the brand was a fundamental reason I made a decision to leave.
Very Energetic Company
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  City of Sunrise, FL2018年7月13日
There are days that can be very difficult, when there are new programs or service .

I think my Manager is very available to our Team.

The most enjoyable part of my Job is Helping people with something they don't understand.
短所
Some time I feel like the complant department
N/a
Collections Specialist (現在は退職) –  N/A2018年7月13日
My tenure with AMEX was not for long. So I did not have as much interactions with the Management Team to provide full details. Collections is very stressful.
社風
Nice workplace. 100%work life balance, good culture, amazing management.
Senior Analyst (在職中) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2018年7月13日
American express is indeed one of the best company to work with. Its my first company, I have learned a lot from here. Work that I do in my team has become monotonous so i need an change. Since i am that stage of my career where i can take risks as well as can do as much as possible that is why i want exposure in my life and want to try something interesting.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Empresa que respeita a adversidade e sempre colocou o cliente em primeiro lugar!
Supervisor Operacional (現在は退職) –  São Paulo, SP2018年7月12日
O trabalho era dinâmico, as pessoas se relacionavam muito bem! A sua cultura valorizava a adversidade. A liderança possui algo grau de comprometimento e com isso, existia uma clima muito positivo.
長所
Clima, liderança, benefícios e salário.
Horário de trabalho
Ability to advance
Team Leader (在職中) –  Sunrise, FL2018年7月12日
American Express provides excellent benefits for their employees and gives them the opportunity to advance. However there are so many changes to policy and procedures that take place so often, employees barely have time to absorb the information when it changes again.
Excellent benefits