American Expressの社員レビュー

6,009 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Good company at first but going down hill
Executive Travel Counselor (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年10月15日
There for 10 years and once they started going to surveys the company mindset changed and things started going down hill and people started losing jobs. Started relying too heavily on surveys and were holding people accountable for things they had no control over.
Get to visit 5 star properties and travel to places you've never seen before
短所
Do not give respect to there tenured employess like they should.
create you own schedule.
BILINGUAL INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (在職中) –  Ontario2018年10月14日
The virtual position is great for employees who have a young family/kids. Great team members. Well known in the world. Great products to show case and to offer to meet client needs.
Virtual office
Pressure
Great Company
Consultant/Project Manager (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年10月13日
Great company with lots of opportunities. The corporate office in NY was wonderful with many brilliant people working there. Would work with them again.
Good company.
Travel Consultant (現在は退職) –  Montréal, QC2018年10月13日
Good company but only stayed for a short while on training.

Didnt have experience in travel agency but in hotels which is related.

Gone through training sessions which are good but decided to go back to hotel industry. If given another chance to try again and with the same support shown as before, woild be happy to join American Express Travel.
社風
It's a good place to work at
Research Engineer (在職中) –  Bengaluru2018年10月13日
Some meetings, some developments, some decision making, some visionary talks, some fun activities, ping pong table and quiet environment to work in. Saves a lot of time to focus on other skills in life.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Not an ideal job, high turnover.
Assistant General Manager (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2018年10月12日
Did not have any training very disorganized lounge.
High employees and Management turnover.
Eager to learn and desire to advance but unfortunately no help.
Free food, basic benefits
短所
Long hours! Because of a lot of sick and off calls.management always on the floor, no time to accomplish office tasks
Beware
Customer Service/Corporate Accounts (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年10月12日
In my Opinion the Culture at AMEX is immoral. Training is unrealistic.Goals are unrealistic Favorites are chosen and if you do not fall into that group you are out. The training staff spends more time socializing than training.
Hours
Training staff, culture
社風
This is a very good company, with excelent benefits
Executive Travel Counselor (現在は退職) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018年10月11日
Good company to work for, however very little opportunity to really grow in the travel division. The other areas..i.e card, marketing, banking are much better for personal growth
Bonuses, continued training opportunities
短所
Undue pressure to meet sales goals
社風
Increíble empresa para trabajar.
Quality Analyst (現在は退職) –  Tecnoparque2018年10月11日
El ambiente de trabajo es sano y puedes recibir apoyo de cualquier área.
Amex
Sales Rep (RC2) (現在は退職) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL 333372018年10月11日
4 years ago I wanted to retire here.. great pay... great variety of sales. After they lost Costco, it has been nothing but chaos. The reps who work 40+ hours have to forfeit some or all of their commissions because the company gives you 15 metrics to hit each month and screw with the systems and their HORRIBLE surveys system to find ANY WAY possible to NOT pay you. Bsides that the health care is great (pricey tho) and they match 401k... but HORRIBLE LEADERSHIP from up top.
Great People
Director (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年10月11日
Great people and culture. Many highly motivated intelligent employees looking to deliver value for the customers and the company. Limited upward mobility.
Great company
CREDIT SPECIALIST (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年10月11日
Great company to work for. The company culture was incredible, from the top to the bottom all levels of management were great. The company expected a lot from the employees, and the workload was daunting at times. Nevertheless, they treat you well and you'll be sure to get recognition for your hard work.
N/A
社風
Productive and fun with a lot of competition
Director of Client Development (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年10月11日
again lots of competition you had to out work,think,and out smart your competitiors . zI love the trill of the kill. Always good to earn a win. Why we do it !!!
the clients
people lying
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
American Express
Senior Engineer (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年10月10日
I loved working there.I loved my job. It was a dream job. The problem was some managers was dishonest, lazy and cut throat. They only looking to get paid. They care less on how the IT department is run. It's a shame, because it's a great company with hard working people to be lead by incompetent managers. Other then that I loved working there. I would do it again if I could.
Great Employees
短所
Management is not held responsible for their actions.
enjoyable
Manager (現在は退職) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018年10月10日
Incredible benefits. The environment was fun. We had productive meetings. I had enough training to prepare me to be the best in my position. I was able to have a good work/life balance.
Culture is phenomenol
Training Manager (現在は退職) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2018年10月10日
I spent good 10 years in the company. What a journey and what learning experiences. During the time i was there the leadership was phenomenal. The salary could be better.
社風
Best work place all over the world
Senior Financial Analyst (現在は退職) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2018年10月09日
American express always care to their employees and management is awesome. Even, every employees are getting equal opportunities at the work place. There is awesome working environment for everyone one.
社風
Great atmosphere for professional growth
Account Development Manager (現在は退職) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018年10月09日
Progressive organization with the opportunity to advance and develop valuable professional relationships. Strong and ethical commitment to local and global community.
社風
Reliable and well known company to work for
Learning Services Specialist (現在は退職) –  Brighton, East Sussex2018年10月07日
I enjoyed working for American Express, I was there for just under 8 years.

In that time I was unfortunately made redundant twice due to restructuring of departments, the first time I secured a new new job the second time there was nothing suitable I felt so I took redundancy.

American Express is a very good company to work for they do look after their employees, good pensions and benefits.
Good staff benefits
短所
Large company restructure departments regularly
社風
No job work/life balance. Management is very biased
Lead Business Analyst (在職中) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2018年10月07日
There is biased management. Favors only female employees. There is no work and life balance. Job culture is not good. Politics is all around. There is no encouragement for your work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する