American Expressの社員レビュー

5,597 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Ambiente de trabajo bueno
Edecán (現在は退職) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2018年7月06日
Muy buen trabajo con horarios flexibles y un buen ambiente laboral
社風
Enjoy workplace easy to handle with Co workers
Agent (現在は退職) –  Manila2018年7月05日
It's a bpo industry its handling calls everyday and the best in this field is you communicate with different people every calls and it's how you service their needs and the training and tools in American express are totally advance so no need to worry in catering to their needs.
長所
It's a fun work with a lot of benefits
Always changing shifts
Todo excelente
Guia de turismo (現在は退職) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2018年7月05日
Muy buena empresa con excelente pago y beneficios laborales
Prestaciones
Ninguna
A great place to work
Executive Assistant, General Counsel's Office (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年7月05日
A typical day at work can be extremely busy. I've had an opportunity to increase my skill sets and collaborated with various business units and professionals. Management varied due to the number of employees in the division I supported. The workplace culture is pleasant. What I enjoy the most is the culture and the collaboration amongst colleagues.
Great
High Balance Collections Specialist (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, az2018年7月05日
Good place to work. Enjoyed training and becoming a team player. Debt collecting isn't for everyone. Think about this before applying. It pays to collect on debt.
great place to work
Collections/Customer service (現在は退職) –  Sunrise, FL2018年7月05日
great place to work, great benefits. the environment is fast paced and things change very quickly. management will do whatever to ensure you succeed there.
社風
abusive bosses. amount of work doesnt match salary
representative (現在は退職) –  bahrain2018年7月05日
ive worked in amex for 8 years in 3 units. the team leaders were very rude and the amount of work does not match the salary and low increments. in fact, several team leaders restrict going to the toilet!!!!.
and while the managers receive 3500-4000BD salary the staff get 500BD. all the old staff say they here they take you meat and throw you bone and this is what theyve done to me after being the only staff in my department for 7 months. they will use you and abuse you 8n the worst manner. ask all employees that have been there for 5 years, all of them wish they could leave
長所
you learn life the hard way
短所
rude team leaders. salary and increments dont match the high workload
Productive with Best Brand name
Senior Credit Specialist (現在は退職) –  Gurgaon (Delhi ) India2018年7月04日
American Express India is one of the best places to work, which not only give you a rise in your career but also helps you to achieve your goals with the best of work atmosphere.It is a brand that you are working for.

Management is very helpful and friendly which gives you security of your job.
With everything well managed and controlled it wasn't very difficult to work but also gave you good learning aspects.

Our training sessions were very fun filled where we got to know our co-workers and learnt new process.

Over all my tenure in Amex was amazing and fruitful
Brand Name
Late Night Shifts
社風
A great corporation but too focused on the core products
Business Development Manager (在職中) –  London2018年7月04日
The company is fantastic and it's core products have served them well for so many years which is great to see and I'm sure they will for years to come but the business has some really innovative business units that struggles to get the focus needed to take it to the next level. The cross border payments/FX Sales business is a specialized unit that has performed tremendously over the years, the founding GM of the department, Paul Hargreaves, was fantastic at growing the business and keeping the teams engaged but alot of that has been lost since the integration within the wider business units.
長所
Working for a brand that is so well known and respected is a joy
短所
Always re-structuring the organisation which causes distraction, It's fairly difficult to move across business units as they tend to sway towards product experienced
Best place to work
Senior Security Officer (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年7月04日
I loved working for American Express . They have a culture of fairness and respect for working people. Their focus is on work.life balance. They offer fair compensation and benefits. Opportunities for advancement and relocation worldwide a plus
長所
Work/life balance, good pay, good benefits
Can't think of any
Poor Team Structure
Business Customer Care (現在は退職) –  Lake Mary, FL2018年7月03日
I worked from home and my direct manager also worked from home. They lived in another country in a different time zone. The first month of my working there I had no contact with my manager at all. However the first time I was in contact it was to tell me everything I was doing wrong. This is understandable as a new hire however it would have been nice for some coaching and not straight your doing this wrong. I basically had to figure it out on my own after training. Also if you try to transfer to other departments they will hang up on you because they are worried about their call handling. They will hang up on you while you have the customer on the line with you. Then you have to wait to transfer them again which messes up your numbers which in the end hurts your pay out on your checks. I hated working for this place so much. I ended up needing surgery and had complications so I had to stop working for a period of time so I left the company due to that.
Pay
Company Structure
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Enjoyed my time with Amex
Service Recovery Team (現在は退職) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018年7月03日
Great place to work. At the time i worked there there were great opportunities for bonuses and overtime. Great benefits. Co workers and management were great.
on sight day care
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Excelente ambiente de trabajo
Ejecutivo de Atención a Clientes (現在は退職) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2018年7月03日
Trato Humano y aprendizaje constante. Se preocupan por los empleados.
社風
Its a pleasure to work for the company
Sales Manager (現在は退職) –  mumbai2018年7月03日
- Great opportunity to take initiative and provide value, employee were generally helpful.
- Interesting and very good place to work.
- Lot of learning.
善待員工及有良好社會責任的優質企業
Head of Business Planning and Development (現在は退職) –  Hong Kong2018年7月03日
公司文化相當良好! 員工能得到合適的在職培訓及工作發展機會。員工除可處理日常工作外,亦能可參與其他部門的工作,學習更全面的技能。
Closed
Financial Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Santa Ana, CA2018年7月03日
American Express Travel Services closed permanently. Makes no sense to rate when they have closed down. Was a good place but closed now, no more locations
Master Credit Analyst (現在は退職) –  gurgaon, India2018年7月03日
it was wonderful working with American Express. if I will ever get chance to work again, I will take that job. learned team work, learned customer point of view along with business needs.
Great Place to Work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年7月02日
Overall it is a great place to work. I would recommend it to anyone. It is fast paced and demanding but they compensate their employees very well. I enjoyed my time there.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Not a friendly atmosphere
Payroll Administrator (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年7月02日
Over abundance of Managers per workforce. Not enough training and very low morale. Would not recommend anyone to apply to this particular area of the company
na
Director (在職中) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018年7月02日
Great Company culture, innovative and changing ahead of the demand curve of our customer base. A learning organization with C-Level commitment to growth in engineering talent.
申請されたプロフィール