American Expressの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 5,919 件見つかりました 5,920 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Ambiente de trabajo divertido
Marketing Assistant (現在は退職) –  Mdrid2018年9月04日
Aprendí mucho en esta empresa, para ser una beca tenía bastante responsabilidad.

La cultura laboral de esta empresa está muy dedicada al trabajo en equipo.

El ambiente de trabajo era muy sano y propicio a estar agusto en el.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Fraud Protection Specialist
Fraud Specialist (在職中) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018年9月03日
They still have a lot to figure out in this position to be honest. The work environment is outdated the process and procedures are out dated and the metrics are unrealistic and contradicting.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
El liderazgo está estancado
inspector de calidad (現在は退職) –  Mexico2018年9月03日
El apadrinazgo en México afecta incluso a grandes empresas
長所
Redes de empleados
短所
Personas sin actualizar
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Great Company, Great Pay
COMERCIAL PAYMENTS CONSULTANT (現在は退職) –  Sunrise, FL2018年9月03日
Best company I've ever worked for, with the best leadership, and best pay I've received. Ability to make good money with regular hours and receive benefits from day one. There are opportunities for coaching and growth.
長所
Incentives/Contests; Outings; Benefits & Ability to bring child to work; Work Culture
短所
Sales Goals; Cold Calling
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Great company to work for
Application Developer (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年9月03日
Amex acquired small software company incubated from GA Tech named Harbor Payments. HP was small in nature and grown to a profitable business. HP operated primarily in the online payment processing industry.
長所
Exposure to latest technologies. Interesting work environment (startup)
短所
Communication .?.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Fun andfast
Member Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年9月03日
THIS WAS A PLACE OF BEING VERY COMPETITIVE WITH YOUR GOALS AND WINNING and being rewarded for reaching them...if you have the drive to win this is the place for you
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
okay place to work
Customer Care- Business Accounts (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年9月02日
The job pays well
great cafeteria
so many employees that your needs are not important. your just a number. Once your hired into an area you cannot move to a new area.
長所
good pay
短所
short breaks terrible parking
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Very large MNC in the MENA with Bad management
Anonymous Operations (在職中) –  Bahrain2018年9月02日
AMEX is a Global company operating as a franchise in the MENA region, however current management of the company suffers terribly with very inadequate compensation schemes and benefits, no career progress what so ever, the company is plagued by nepotism (wasta in this region) & is very staggered within
Main positive point in this Company is the people whom you work with which most are genuine good colleagues
短所
Cheap benefits for an MNC
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Excelente ambiente
CCP (現在は退職) –  Ciudad de Mexico2018年9月01日
El mejor trabajo que he tenido. Muy buen ambiente y una paga increible
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Outsource
Customer Contact Center Personal Banker (現在は退職) –  Brookfield, WI2018年8月31日
The job was at a Contact Center, outsourcing. The contracted ended and the company that's I worked for, decided not to renew the contact. My job was transferred to another company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
buen ambiente de trabajo
ejecutivo de ventas (現在は退職) –  Hermosillo, Son.2018年8月31日
un día normal es llegar a la oficina para ingresar los tramites de un día anterior, checar correo, checar el sistema para ver las tarjetas aprobadas y poder darle el seguimiento y bienvenida al cliente.

la parte mas difícil del trabajo es la declinación de los tramites y en ocasiones no lograr que el cliente utilice la tarjeta.

lo que mas me gusto que es una compañía internacional y sus prestaciones son muy superiores a las de la ley, con un alto grado de etica profesional, y promoviendo siempre el respeto entre los compañeros y superiores.
短所
trabajaba los fines de semana
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Excelente Empresa
Asesoro Financiero (現在は退職) –  Veracruz, Ver.2018年8月31日
Buen ambiente de trabajo, facilidad para administrar el tiempo
長所
Prestaciones superiores a las de ley
短所
Cambios constantes
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
great place to work if you don't have a life
Senior Manager Finance (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年8月30日
I spent most of my days in meetings and then had to work late to make up the work that did not get done because I was in meetings all day. A lot of leadership changes are occurring at the company due to the recent change at CEO.

Promotions and the Director and VP level are rare as they tend to shift people around.

Pay tends to be lower than competitors because people want to have the Amex name on their resume.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Great place to work
Centurion Relationship Manager (現在は退職) –  Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong Island2018年8月30日
At Amex you are working with a big Global company with a lot of support from all over the world. You also have a lot to learn as there are a lot of LOBs in the company and you will have opportunity to more around if you find your path. The only down side is there are some politics here and there and you need to know what to do to avoid being involve in trouble.
長所
Global company with great exposure
短所
too many LOB and it may take sometime to understand and find support
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Ambiente de trabajo excelente trabajo en equipo
ejecutivo de ventas (現在は退職) –  México2018年8月29日
Es una empresa que te permite desarrollar tus capacidades como vendedor y crecimiento laboral o corto mediano largo plazo
長所
Adquisición del plastico a nivel laboral
短所
30 minutos para comer
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Excellent Work-life balance
Analyst (現在は退職) –  Haryana2018年8月29日
Amex is an excellent place to work for with flexible working options, employee- friendly benefits and good team culture. The projects were not client-facing thus not so great for honing your people skills.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
To work for american express personal sales was an adventure
Account Executive Personal Sales (現在は退職) –  CD JUAREZ, CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO2018年8月29日
I worked only six months in american express mexico, in juarez, chihuahua. That time was a great oportunity to grown, as personal sales executive, I worked hard, living the values of the company, giving a hundred per cent of my skills to reach the goals, in a great work enviroment.
長所
GOOD SALARY, AND INCENTIVES.
短所
THE FACILITY CLOSED BECAUSE THE INSECURITY.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Excellent
Lead Analyst (現在は退職) –  Gurugram, Haryana2018年8月29日
It was wonderful working with American Express. The work environment is excellent, inspire you to give your 100 percent. Amex is also a good pay master.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Management Was Unaproachable
Travel Program and Event Manager (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年8月28日
Manager was clueless. Only worried about his/her position.
Understaffed and long hours not recognized by manager. Always treading water without staff to assist.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Best company to work for as voted by Delotti in South African
Client General Manager (現在は退職) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2018年8月28日
American Express had structure and was organised and processed driven. I started as a Junior and grew into Management and will always hold a close bond brand whereby I am proud to be associated with. I have always had passion in terms of adhering to our blue box values and would proactive them in my day to day responsibilities would in turn reflect to my client I was representative.

I personally would recommend American Express Travel to a client or employee and appreciate the 18 years I was apart of this Company and all it taught me.
長所
Account Management - flexibility, accountability
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
申請されたプロフィール

総合評価

4.1
5,921 件のレビューに基づく
52,714
41,957
3843
2237
1170

カテゴリー別評価

4.0ワーク・ライフ・バランス
4.0待遇/福利厚生
3.6雇用保障 / 昇進
3.8マネジメント
4.0企業文化