American Expressの社員レビュー

5,492 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Todo correcto
Gestora de incidencias de las tarjetas (現在は退職) –  Madrid provincia2018年6月01日
Todo bien sin mucho que destacar. Aprendi mucho en esta empresa
社風
Fun workplace that keeps me on my toes
Operations Analyst (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年5月31日
Overall, I had a pleasant work experience working at American Express. Unfortunately, my department was laid off. There were over 100 people and they had meetings with us on certain job fairs they held, and wanted us to apply within. Most were sales positions and I did not want to go back to that, so I went elsewhere. The environment is highly competitive but there are people there to help you achieve your goals. I had a great time there.
Fun Meetings
Lay offs
Financial Analysis Manager (在職中) –  India2018年5月30日
A great company to work for with one of the best work/life balance culture. Friendly management with focus on employee engagement and development. Trainings and skill development throughout the year.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Excellent
Sr ETL+Hadoop Developer (現在は退職) –  Arizona2018年5月30日
It is really great place to work and good work culture as well. It will provide lot of opportunities for thr esmployees to we can easil learn new technologies...
Internal changes
Project Analyst (在職中) –  Canary Wharf, Greater London2018年5月30日
This review is for American Express Global Business Travel, not American Express.

Currently going through a lot of changes the workplace is fairly toxic with a lot of people very unhappy. That said based on the last employee feedback survey they have tried to address this to promote a better work environment.
Staff are generally overstretched.
社風
Great people to work with- great work/life balance.
Executive Assistant (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年5月30日
Great people, loyal dedicated and fun. Too many reorganizations leaving employees displaced. I think the company would be more effective keeping seasoned employees as opposed to displacing them.
長所
PTO was given in bulk so you decided which days you wanted off including holidays.
短所
Too many reorganization’s leaving employees displaced
社風
Empresa muy a la gringa. Muy buena experiencia
EJECUTIVO DE VENTAS (現在は退職) –  morelos2018年5月29日
como empresa esta muy padre, politicas muy claras. Excelentes comisiones, buen sueldo base. El problema que tiene es que la gente con antiguedad no permite crecer a la nueva, se guardan informacion y los mejores clientes siempre quedan entre ellos.
長所
Seguroo dental de primera, seguro de vida
短所
El producto tiene una mala imagen dificil de romper con algunos clientes
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great Financial Services Company
Product Manager, Product Owner (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年5月29日
Looking forward to the new American Express. I have been here for over 18 years. The people are great. The institutional knowledge - technical and business - is unsurpassed. Learning the business, and the supporting technology, is an unparalleled experience.
Great working culture, Networking
短所
Too many re-orgs in the last few years
Outstanding
Financial Manager (現在は退職) –  New York State2018年5月29日
An international services company that provides customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success
Awful place to work
MCSCCP (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年5月29日
No one cares about a third party call center. The pay is peanuts. The promise of a bonus is a lie because the only way you get a bonus is by meeting certain criteria which they change whenever they feel like to avoid you attaining a bonus.
Used to be great
Customer Care Professional (在職中) –  Work at Home2018年5月28日
Used to be the best place to work. Now its extremely stressful and might as well be called a sales position, because if you're not selling your job is in jeopardy. Management is now horrible and they write you up for any little thing. They are letting go left an right and hiring new people to fill their "sales positions". They do have Great benefits, but it doesn't compensate for you being on edge everyday and unsure if you will have a job or not because of the new requirements.
Great benefits, 401k, PTO, sick time, some work life balance
Management, expectations, scheduling
社風
London office I met great people and enjoyed the work/life balance!
Air Planner Project Leader for Meetings and Events (現在は退職) –  London2018年5月28日
Great boss and team members.
The work was varied and challenging.
If we needed to, we got paid overtime at stressful times but generally you could go home if you had completed your work.
nice colleagues
短所
no long term employment offers.
社風
Helped me develop in so many ways
Customer Service Adviser (現在は退職) –  Brighton2018年5月28日
AMEX cares for their employees I was able to develop my customer service skills to a high standard and take these with me in each career move to get the best for my customer
Training
社風
Personal accountability is a must
Instructor (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年5月27日
I really enjoyed working at American Express until they downsized. I always appreciated the ability to learn and grow within the organization. Amex offered the ability to take classes and attend trainings for upskilling. The culture was professional and focused on attaining goals. When they downsized, they lacked a plan when and expected double the work.
長所
culture, ability to learn and grow, paid time off, onsite cafeteria
work life balance
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Adequate work environment, Plenty of opportunities.
Senior Engineer I (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年5月26日
Regular meetings to track you progress and look ahead to up coming work. Help and guidance from your peers. Open environment. A large number of fast paced requests to complete. Hardest part of the job is keeping up with the change in requirements. The most enjoyable is the satisfaction of successful implementations combined with the team work.
長所
Fair Salary and compensation, great group and team work, opportunities to learn new things
短所
Open seating, no privacy to develop code
Great company
Human Resource Manager I (現在は退職) –  City of Sunrise, FL2018年5月26日
Great company with excellent benefits. Great exposure and opportunities to network and learn new skills. Great place and great people, you can always get a mentor.
CAFETERIA AND LEARNING PROGRAMS
Great work-life balance
Corporate Affairs & Communications Intern (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年5月25日
I interned at the Amex HQ in NYC and felt that there was a great work-life balance. Additionally, even as an intern, I was able to gain exposure to executive-level and senior-level work by attending meetings and working closely with my colleagues.
Great location, free coffee and snacks, healthcare, 401K
社風
Productive and fun loving place to be
Team Captain (現在は退職) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2018年5月25日
American Express has groomed me professionally as well as personally. This organization provides ample of opportunities to grow and all the managers are extremely supportive and nurture the potential talent. Being in this organisation for 4 years I have acquired a lot of skills like people management skills, multi tasking, being able to work under high pressure within deadlines.

The working environment is very professional maintaing a balance with employee engagement activities which was the most enjoyable part of the job.

American Express indeed is a best place to work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Fast moving workplace
Executive Assistant (現在は退職) –  London2018年5月25日
I was happy there. Used all my skills. There was no typical day. Learned to be more patient. Hardest part of the job was the constant changes but I did enjoy that no two day were alike.
Easy location to travel to - Victoria
短所
Never knew what was coming.
社風
one of best companies to work with
Internship (現在は退職) –  New Delhi2018年5月24日
American Express is a great institution to be associated with. In this span of time I learned management, customer service and learned team work. The work place culture is amazing. Also American Express promotes work life balance.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する