American Expressの社員レビュー

4,602 件のレビューを表示
satisfied employee
Regional Security Team Leader (London & M25) (現在は退職) –  London2017年11月20日
This was eveerything you would expect of a large high profile global corporation. Work load was high with results were expected tio be delivered at a high level and on time. Good place to work.
Environement stréssant
CONSEILLER CLIENTELE (現在は退職) –  Rueil-Malmaison (92)2017年11月20日
le cadre de travail était bien, mais le management était stréssant, et les clients très difficile nous laissaient pas de temps de répi
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Fun, creative work environment
Director (在職中) –  New York, NY2017年11月19日
Nice work environment, and work life balance. Leadership is generally very competent. Typical big company lethargy in decision making, and some resistance to change. Ability to change jobs every 2 years, which keeps things interesting.

Salaries are below market, and career advancement can be limited.
Outside sales professional (在職中) –  New York, NY2017年11月19日
High quality people. Great training and very much brand conscious. Love the freedom to get your work done. The supervisor is great and works very hard to ensure you are successful.
社風
A challenging, but a fun place to work. Excellent Benefit.
Account Protection Specialist (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2017年11月18日
The company is very flexible with the work schedule. There is always changes at American Express, there is always up training, so you are better equipped to do your job.
長所
Benefits
短所
Getting people to changes.
社風
Very fun place to work. CBRE/Amex was really a team environment. We worked hard to make our client happy.
Lead service desk coordinator (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年11月18日
CBRE/AMEX was a fun place to work, a great team. I think that was the hardest thing to leave when I moved on to Cushman/ City.
Really wonderful people that worked well in a very fast paced environment.
長所
Good team, great place to work
短所
no cons, good place to work. great location in NYC by the Hudson. I loved having lunch out there.
Great team interaction
Corporate Trainer (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年11月17日
In addition to facilitating training, my writing skills were recognized as a strong asset and I was give the opportunity to fully redesign an outmoded Customer Service course, for which I rewrote both leader and participant guides and re-trained course facilitators.
Good Management and Team Support
短所
Salary not commensurate with responsibilities
Self Employed for Cruise Planners
Franchise Owner in Travel (在職中) –  Remote2017年11月17日
I did not work directly for American Express. The Franchise I bought is a Representative of theirs. We sell some products of AMEX that co-relates to the travel industry,
Productive And Fast Paced Atmosphere
Financial Advisor (現在は退職) –  Portsmouth, NH2017年11月16日
I really liked working for American Express as a Financial Advisor. My work involved helping families with financial planning such as retirement and educational. Also helped young couples save for their first home and other savings goals.
Rewarding Work
Long Hours
Workplace
Travel Counselor (現在は退職) –  Miramar, FL2017年11月15日
Is a call center so it becomes robotic. There are some fun events happening constantly but you are always with time restraint. Everyone is very friendly coworkers and managers.
events with vendors
短所
short breaks, robotic, always on the phones
Very Good
Senior Manager, Infrastructure Support (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年11月15日
The company has values and goals that are practiced and the outcomes reflect the commitments to excellence and customer value. A really great place to work.
Team Work
Travel Consultant (現在は退職) –  Capital Territory2017年11月15日
Good & Excellent Company.
Here is feel friends & family gathering and such a spend very good time period in this company.
All Boss are so nice behave & smooth management.
社風
Productive and fun place to work
Global Marketing Operations (在職中) –  New York NY2017年11月14日
The culture was amazing and I worked with some great people at Amex. It was unfortunate that I was not able to select certain level of leadership going in, or I believe I would still be with the organization.
Work life balance
短所
Leadership quality at certain level can be challenging
fun place to work
Work Experience Placement (現在は退職) –  Brighton, East Sussex2017年11月14日
I was only on work experience week through my college. I listened in on phone calls with customers and listened to meetings that were taking place between managers.
great environment
Vacation Counselor (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年11月14日
great environment , treat employees , good pay, good benefits, lots of opportunity to grow going forward with the company, never a dull moment, always something new
社風
Not a good place for your mental health
Inside Sales Consultant (現在は退職) –  Lawrenceville, GA2017年11月13日
I was excited about working at Amex Travel but that excitement soon turned to gloom and stress headaches. In our training class, we had a few people who quit due to the way we were treated. The Office leader would yell at us daily. The trainers would call out employee mistakes in front of groups, which was very embarrassing; there were employees who would cry. Once we got on the phones, cardmembers were allowed to call us idiots and curse us out. If you hang up on a card member, you could be fired. We were told daily that we would be fired if we didn't receive good surveys from cardmembers.
I quit my role, not even making it one year. Once I quit, my stress headaches went away.
短所
Low Pay and very stressful environment
Not a bad place
SQL BI Developer/DBA (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年11月13日
Not a bad place to work. I found the place to be well received and not too shabby a place to work for. I wish I got an extension for my project for another couple years.
社風
Good company to work with.
Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Delhi2017年11月13日
Overall good experiance working with Amarican Express ,good learning from peers and senoirs,only issue which we faced while working there is they had done major re-structuring among the organisation and high rated voluntary retirement was done .
Great culture
短所
Restructring is one which is bad
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
社風
Best places to work. Amazing management. Fun work culture. Very engaging environment.
Lead Credit analyst (在職中) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2017年11月12日
This is a brilliant organization. Preferably, get your experience from a company like genpact, Barclays etc, which groom you to be corporate ready and then join amex. Amex is not training centric, but provides an amazing environment to work and earn.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Great Job
Virtual Customer Service Professional (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年11月12日
This is a really great job to work at. It is very workplace culture but if you work hard you will get reward well. It was very hard to get in and a lot of interviews.

総合評価