American Expressの社員レビュー

4,613 件のレビューを表示
Workplace
Travel Counselor (現在は退職) –  Miramar, FL2017年11月15日
Is a call center so it becomes robotic. There are some fun events happening constantly but you are always with time restraint. Everyone is very friendly coworkers and managers.
events with vendors
短所
short breaks, robotic, always on the phones
Very Good
Senior Manager, Infrastructure Support (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年11月15日
The company has values and goals that are practiced and the outcomes reflect the commitments to excellence and customer value. A really great place to work.
Team Work
Travel Consultant (現在は退職) –  Capital Territory2017年11月15日
Good & Excellent Company.
Here is feel friends & family gathering and such a spend very good time period in this company.
All Boss are so nice behave & smooth management.
社風
Productive and fun place to work
Global Marketing Operations (在職中) –  New York NY2017年11月14日
The culture was amazing and I worked with some great people at Amex. It was unfortunate that I was not able to select certain level of leadership going in, or I believe I would still be with the organization.
Work life balance
短所
Leadership quality at certain level can be challenging
fun place to work
Work Experience Placement (現在は退職) –  Brighton, East Sussex2017年11月14日
I was only on work experience week through my college. I listened in on phone calls with customers and listened to meetings that were taking place between managers.
great environment
Vacation Counselor (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年11月14日
great environment , treat employees , good pay, good benefits, lots of opportunity to grow going forward with the company, never a dull moment, always something new
社風
Not a good place for your mental health
Inside Sales Consultant (現在は退職) –  Lawrenceville, GA2017年11月13日
I was excited about working at Amex Travel but that excitement soon turned to gloom and stress headaches. In our training class, we had a few people who quit due to the way we were treated. The Office leader would yell at us daily. The trainers would call out employee mistakes in front of groups, which was very embarrassing; there were employees who would cry. Once we got on the phones, cardmembers were allowed to call us idiots and curse us out. If you hang up on a card member, you could be fired. We were told daily that we would be fired if we didn't receive good surveys from cardmembers.
I quit my role, not even making it one year. Once I quit, my stress headaches went away.
短所
Low Pay and very stressful environment
Not a bad place
SQL BI Developer/DBA (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年11月13日
Not a bad place to work. I found the place to be well received and not too shabby a place to work for. I wish I got an extension for my project for another couple years.
社風
Good company to work with.
Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Delhi2017年11月13日
Overall good experiance working with Amarican Express ,good learning from peers and senoirs,only issue which we faced while working there is they had done major re-structuring among the organisation and high rated voluntary retirement was done .
Great culture
短所
Restructring is one which is bad
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
社風
Best places to work. Amazing management. Fun work culture. Very engaging environment.
Lead Credit analyst (在職中) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2017年11月12日
This is a brilliant organization. Preferably, get your experience from a company like genpact, Barclays etc, which groom you to be corporate ready and then join amex. Amex is not training centric, but provides an amazing environment to work and earn.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Great Job
Virtual Customer Service Professional (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年11月12日
This is a really great job to work at. It is very workplace culture but if you work hard you will get reward well. It was very hard to get in and a lot of interviews.
Constante trabajo bajo presion
Asesor ejecutivo de ventas (現在は退職) –  Mexicali, B.C.2017年11月10日
Hay buen salario además de varias prestaciones, pero es muy difícil conseguir una promoción y es un trabajo bajo mucha presion.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Great training!
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Quezon City2017年11月09日
I was hired as a contractual employee because I was underage back then. Employees were very warm and welcoming. I can say that almost all great leaders come from this company.
社風
Siempre te siguen capacitando para tu mejora
Bilingual Debt Collector (現在は退職) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2017年11月09日
Una empresa muy responsable que se toma su tiempo para seguir capacitando a sus empleados para que puedan desempeñarse al cien
i like the environment
Net Developer (在職中) –  New York, NY2017年11月09日
It's good working with them. For me, coding is always a fun part. I am very fascinated learning new things and always accepting the challenges from the company.
Good culture for a bank
Vice President, Finance (在職中) –  New York, NY2017年11月09日
The Amex culture did not fit the mold of the culture in a traditional bank. The environment was not cut-throat, people were respectful of other's opinions, work-life balance was good, pay was decent (not great), etc.
社風
busy but friendly environment to work for
Reconciliations Analyst (現在は退職) –  Sydney NSW2017年11月08日
I was there as a contractor and I have my own set allocated tasks to do. My responsibility was to reconcile of Amex 2 Traveller Cheques, Sales & Cash on Hand Accounts, liaised with Finance team in India to investigate, solve problem transactions and followed up on outstanding payments of Amex 2.
a very good manager
Amex
Travel Express Agent (現在は退職) –  Freq Flyer miles2017年11月08日
Trainers were not thoroughly qualified. Although the environment looked good on the surface, I felt there could have been several improvements. Especially in the HR Dept
Great Opportunity
Network Administrator / Network Operations (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年11月08日
Great learning opportunity for networking personnel because of the wide verity of equipment the company has to work on. Good work and home balance int the network operations group.
the worst
Travel Consultant (在職中) –  Work at Home2017年11月07日
worst travel job i have ever had
training is not really training
management most times have no travel experience and the BEST at micro managing and only focusing on the negative
長所
you are working and getting paid
短所
you are working for american express
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する