American Expressの社員レビュー

5,618 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
na
Director (在職中) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018年7月02日
Great Company culture, innovative and changing ahead of the demand curve of our customer base. A learning organization with C-Level commitment to growth in engineering talent.
Great transition to new CEO
Analyst, Implementation (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年7月02日
Great culture, good benefits, Engaged frontline workers. Needs a greater focus on middle management's ability to identify and grow new leaders. Mobility between lines of business within the company could use additional emphasis as well.
American Express
Director, Sales and Client Management (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年7月01日
I interned as an undergraduate in Interactive Enterprise Development and then started full time in Consumer Credit Card Acquisition on the Cobrand Team, where I stayed for 7 years. I then spent 2 years as a client manager in Global Merchant Services. Then I moved on as the first hire and built the Digital Acquisition team in an internal startup "Enterprise Growth," eventually building out a team of 12. Finally, I returned to client management and sales, this time in B2B Prepaid.
work/life balance
salary, leadership
Work balance
Project Analyst and Senior Analyst (現在は退職) –  Sydney NSW2018年7月01日
Project Analyst

Because of project, involve many team and people in other country therefore meeting time is any time in a day. It is hard to get work balance.
work balance
Assist American Express Card (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, NC2018年6月29日
The overall work day consist of assisting customers via the phone. At times it got stressful depending on the call flow and the customers on the other end. What I enjoyed most is my team leader was very helpful when I needed assistance.
社風
Hard work and challenging. Rewarding.
Sr. Associate of Travel and Lifestyle Services (在職中) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2018年6月29日
Great company to build your skills. Management is helpful. Commraderie is good. Pay and bonus are good. Uptrainings are there to keep employees fresh on all skill sets.
Ambiente de trabajo favorable
Analista - Ejecutivo Analista de Base de Datos (現在は退職) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2018年6月28日
Aprendì el análisis de venta por medio de SAP.

Buen ambiente de trabajo, todo el personal muy amable y amigable con la mejor disposición de ayuda.

Muy puntual
seguro de gastos mèdicos
短所
mucha carga en fin de mes sin opciones de tomar vacaciones
great company
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年6月28日
this was a great company to work for. So many different positions you can fulfill. They had multiple positions that offered bonuses with additional pay.
社風
Wonderful work location to learn new things
Technical Lead/ Sr. Informatica Developer (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年6月28日
Wonderful work location to learn new things.
A very good work Ambience.
Good support from Manager.
Very good Management who supports the employees all aspects.
Contractors get short changed
Marketing Consultant (Freelance) (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年6月27日
Unless you're hired on as a permanent employee, you are cut out of nearly all development opportunities. The company culture has declined in the last decade. As more millenials enter the workplace, there is less formality and adherence to social norms that keep the Amex culture supportive for all. After working there for several years as a contractor, despite solid work and great relationships, I was not able to convert to full time (Its extremely competitive so connections + friendships matter much more than skills!). Unfortunately, some of the disengaged managers take no real interest in your career development since you are not "a real employee" -- a disappointing change from the way the company used to be.
社風
A great place to learn and work with motivated professionals
Director, Technologies Finance Decision Support (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年6月27日
The company is highly innovative. Management rewards and recognizes thought leadership and creative ideation. Work/life balance is a challenge. Total compensation is also a challenge, but generous vacation policies.
長所
Innovative environment, highly motivated colleagues
work/life balance
社風
american express was a very good company to work for
Inside Sales Representative/Customer (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年6月27日
I worked in a inbound call center answering calls all over America. Assisted with in inquires about customer concerns about their bills and balances.Always trying to up sell to a higher credit card that could suite their needs better.
the best training ever
短所
I worked in Greesboro but lived in Winston (traveling became a issue)
n/a
Project Manager- Delivery Transformation (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年6月27日
The over all company values were well rounded and great! i did not feel like there were opportunities to advance under the leadership I had, but it was based on group to group.
boa empresa
Atendente bilíngüe, receptivo (現在は退職) –  Uberlândia, MG2018年6月27日
Uma empresa grande e séria, plano de crescimento, mas baixos vencimentos.
plano de carreira
vencimentos
American Express
Project Manager - Small Merchant Acquisition (現在は退職) –  Markham, ON2018年6月27日
Exciting customer-focused company to work for since it's always evolving. Management is very dedicated and experienced. An excellent company for a University graduate to grow in.
A lot of room to grow
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
summary
Merchant Dispute Analyst (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年6月26日
During my tenure with American Express the company afforded me the opportunity to further my education and invested in my professional growth. The company provides a plethora of avenues for movement and promotional opportunities.
downsizing
Excelente ambiente de trabajo
Ejecutivo (現在は退職) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2018年6月26日
Personalmente uno de los mejores trabajos que he tenido a pesar de que el sueldo fue de los mas bajos.
長所
crecimiento laboral de acuerdo a tu experiencia pero tambien a tu preparacion academica
短所
recorte de personal en la crisis de estados unidos
Great place
Travel Agent, Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Montréal, QC2018年6月26日
AHT is a problem. You have to learn a program called saber or now
Saber Red.
They do not take kindly to people that are coming back from sick leave.
I learnt how the airlines book tickets and how discounts are applied.
My most enjoyable part was learning something new
good place to work
Collections Representative (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年6月26日
good place to work but commission is not well paid. there is no down time between calls but it makes the day go by fast and the supervisers are very nice and understanding.
社風
Stressful yet you can make money.
Customer Care Specialist (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年6月26日
Stressful for sure. Great training program but the work flow is constant with little to no downtime. You have to have a thick skin, you have to be able to deal with angry people all day long.
Money, OT, benefits
短所
Stress, management will fire you for pretty much anything
申請されたプロフィール