American ExpressのBusiness Analystポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 91 件見つかりました 6,006 件のレビューを見る
社風
Learning opportunity at any level
Business Analyst- Performance Management (在職中) –  Haryana India2018年10月04日
At start of the year I was in GOCM and was the contact for GNA ,for GSN Committee plan approvals. I submitted the plan to committee and they got approved .Later when I moved to COE in Mar 2018 my new Leader Shalini educated me that basis GNA plan constructs it should have been a matrix approval. This was a great learning for me to understand the concept of plan categorization. Later the leader helped to rectify the same at all levels and obtain the required approvals explaining me each step.
Employee centric
NA
Job Security
Business Analyst (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年9月26日
I enjoyed working for American Express until the last few years there. Management style changed. Although I adapted it was a noticeable change.
We were a family most of my ten year.
I was used of everyone working together as a team no matter the department you were assigned.
Excellent working environment
Business Travel Analyst in International (現在は退職) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2018年8月21日
Working environment was very good.
Top management was also very helpful and cooperative.Staff and team was very energetic, enthusiastic and skilled. Really nice working environment for everyone.
Free Transportation
NA
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
expect to be laid off
Business Analyst (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年5月23日
Every year they outsource and lay off several people with no regard to tenure. They do value diversity, and the dress code is lax, but senior management is only concerned about themselves.
Contractor - Business Analyst (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年5月19日
Strong IT skill set required
Good place to work with good team spirit
workplace culture is good
flexible timings
exciting and challenging work environment
Productive and Great Place
Business / Project Analyst (在職中) –  City of Sunrise, FL2018年5月15日
Every day there is something new to learn .At a global level the endless opportunity to learn from different perspectives around the world is phenomenal.
Work Culture
Time constraint
Great company
Business Analyst, Membership Rewards Fulfillment (在職中) –  Greensboro, NC2018年4月20日
American Express is a great company to work for. The employees work together like a family. Benefits are outstanding. However, company has been moving back to a brick and mortar office environment and away from virtual office as well as moving more positions to overseas to balance global presence.
社風
Best company to work for
Business Analyst (現在は退職) –  IN2018年4月05日
American express has been the best company I have ever worked for. From employee friendly policies to good work life balance and very good work quality. Everything is perfect.
I learned a lot
Business Analyst (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年4月03日
I learned a lot about the credit card and finance industry. I met great people and was given great benefits. I was given many opportunities within the company to learn other areas of the business.
OK Work Life Balance
Business Analyst (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年3月21日
OK work hours, about 8-10 hours per day.

Too many teams need to be involved in the smallest decisions, which makes the process slooooowwww! Amex is resting on its laurels of past innovation.
Subsidized lunch, health-vision-dental insurance, 401K
短所
Low pay, slow decision making
社風
outstanding company with great rewards and overtime.
Business Analyst (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年3月19日
Depend again on your site manager and operation center. I spent 9 great years at S-Work . When I transfer to Weston that "s when I left. No respect no professionalism.
社風
Beware- terrible place for contractors
Business Analyst (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年3月06日
The work is a little boring but not all that bad. It is a great place to get experience in the short term.

BEWARE

If you are a contractor, the position is very cut throat! People are often let go without any notice.

If you have a family that you need to support, I strongly suggest you work elsewhere.

If you decide to take a contract position with them, make sure that you are constantly applying to positions at other companies.

TRUST NO ONE

There is no loyalty
長所
Its easy work, looks good on a resume
VERY CUT THROAT, MANAGEMENT
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
社風
The hardest part of the job
Business Analyst (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年2月20日
American Express is a good company to work for, however the company lays off too much. Keep a resume ready Because each year the company does a reorganization of the company
Good work expenerce
lays off too much
Excelent Job, amazing team
Business Analyst (在職中) –  Utah2018年2月12日
The team works together to solve any issues and always willing to teach / assist.. The environment is amazing! the management cares about you and is always willing to help.
A great place to work
Business Analyst (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年2月03日
Overall a great place to work and able to grow with the company. I worked in a virtual environment where I managed my time and completed daily tasks and new tasks in a timely manner.
Look somewhere else
Business Analyst (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年1月29日
Awful management
Poor pay
Boring job
Lie to employees faces during the hiring process and throughout employment about job security, then issue a massive layoff with zero notice
Knowingly lure people in with the prospect of long term full time employment. Despite knowing most of their employees are working paycheck to paycheck, rather than being honest and giving people a chance to land on their feet, they purposely lie and create a stressful and secretive culture, then cuts people's legs out from under them
Couldn't be more unethical
Truly enjoyed the opportunity
Business Analyst (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年1月12日
I was brought on via a contract company to complete a project. the training provided was easy to understand and the staff and management were very welcoming. I would definitely work here full time, given the opportunity.
Great Learning Enviornment
Business Continuity Planning Analyst (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年12月12日
I learned a lot about business during my time with American Express. The company offers many opportunities for growth and and advancement. It was not perfect but it was by far the best work enviornment I have had.
Advancement, Growth, Ability to Learn, Challenging, Strong Teams
Long Hours, very competitive
社風
Good management and employee benefits
Jr. Business Analyst (現在は退職) –  Toronto, ON2017年11月05日
the organization's internal management is very organized which help employees to work in a very organized way to complete the projects therefore there are less chances of project conflicts.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Sadly Would Not Recommend
Business Analyst (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年10月17日
Used to be a great place to work for many years, long tenured employees, not the case in the last 5 years due to reorg and layoffs, reduction in pay, not what you know but who you know forcing you to wear your keflar vest to work unfortunately. Very sad.
None to mention - sorry
短所
Great managers no longer there driving the train since reorg
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する