American ExpressのCustomer Care Specialistポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 266 件見つかりました 6,000 件のレビューを見る
社風
Overall
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年9月23日
Overall it was a good opportunity. Overtime was almost unlimited therefore bringing home great checks every two weeks. I did not like the fact if someone transfers an angry customer to you and when the customer get their survey they are rating you although they are mad at the person before you.
Monthly bonus from upselling
Customer Surveys and Management
okay place to work
Customer Care- Business Accounts (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年9月02日
The job pays well
great cafeteria
so many employees that your needs are not important. your just a number. Once your hired into an area you cannot move to a new area.
good pay
short breaks terrible parking
An exemplary organisation
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Kuala Lumpur2018年8月21日
 Assist Hong Kong and Singaporean based expatriates in Credit and Charge Card related inquiries and issues.
 Resolve complex credit issues and liaise with multiple departments for swift solutions.
 Pioneer member of a 10 man Elite Team which was introduced to enable us to support two different markets
which initially only required me to assist Hong Kong based customers only.
 Liaising with external clients such as hotels, airlines, restaurants whenever necessary to provide customers
with the best possible outcome.
 Assist customers in accordance to the compliance laws within the company.
Amex
Customer Care Professional-Top Customer Team (現在は退職) –  Markham, ON2018年8月17日
Amex was fun while I was there. The people were always supportive and the training was amazing. I did however get let go while on mat leave due to a restructure and I did not find that fair. Over 100 people were let go and most of them were on leave.
Cut Throat
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Buckeye, AZ2018年8月14日
Either you're in the good graces of your team leader or you're not, there's in between. If you're not in their good graces you're ignored and not given the opportunity to succeed. You go into the position as being advertised "servicing" but the push for sales is more important. If you're not a top sales performer you're ignored. The metrics are STRICT. Management doesn't fix pay in a timely manner, or ever in my case. The call volume is INTENSE. I worked 10 hour days and took 120+ calls each day. The pressure to sale on every call is outrageous - even if the CM can't make their minimum payments. I will say the benefits are outstanding and working from home was incredible.
work from home
短所
short breaks on long days, sales pressure, metrics
Fast pace
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年8月10日
During my career with American Express I learned how to adapt quickly to the many changes that were made frequently. I also learned the importance of networking.
Requires alot of patience
Platinum Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年8月07日
Your dealing with rich platinum card holders who are mostly rude and obnoxious and irritable, beaks are short and your tied to your desk like your in jail tied to your headseat with someone screaming in your ear. No wonder they pay so much and offer almost a month off.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Great if you like customer service
Customer Care Professional (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年8月06日
Great if you like customer service. There is opportunity to earn more than your hourly check. Make sure you save your sick days because they wont allow you to use your vacation time to cover.
monthly incentive, huge cafeteria
短所
short breaks, strict attendance policy
N/a
Merchant Services Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Florida2018年8月02日
I enjoyed my time and experience at American Express. It was a company I always wanted to work for. I learned a lot and made many great relationships. Thank you for the opportunity that was given to me.
good place to work
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年7月30日
American Express was a good company to work for. If you showed up on time and did what was expected of you they compensated you pretty well. There was overtime if you wanted but it was never required. I always had great co-workers which helped the days go by fast.
社風
It was pleasure to work with such an organisation. A new face of learning
Customer Care Officer (Operations) (現在は退職) –  India2018年7月27日
In my opinion it’s a great atmosphere where I worked and enjoyed the work at same time. Different type of work which enhances me to do great in life. I would say an additional experience to my lifestyle.
長所
Free lunch and snacks, pick and drop facility and perks
NA
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
has inside clinic
Customer Care Specialist (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年7月23日
On a daily basis I reviewed customer account in order to maintain or increased spending privilege. Accommodate charges for customer who's account is compromised.
great environment
short lunch
社風
It was who you knew not what you knew.
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年7月19日
On paper, the company is great. Once there, you are a slave to the ridiculous and extremely regimentend work schedules. The turnover was high when I worked there.
Great benefits
短所
Great for customers not at all for employees
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年7月19日
Overall it was a good place to work. It was great having onsite daycare and a nurse. The most secured position is CCP. It was surprising to see the number of lay offs in smaller departments. There were a lot of temporary positions offered, but very few opportunities to career path into a new role.
Not for the average Joe
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年7月15日
I loved my position at AmEx, until they outsourced my department to the Philippines, and "let go" 17 out of our 24 supervisors. This is a good place to be, if you can move up in a company that is outsourcing all of it's departments.
cafe, salary, benefits
outsourcing, constantly changing goals
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Decent pay
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年7月13日
Nice building immenities. Great cafeteria. Get there early for a decent parking spot. Great family events. Management shows favoritism. Your entire team will be punished if one person messes up.
Nice cafeteria
Level 10 micromanagement
Poor Team Structure
Business Customer Care (現在は退職) –  Lake Mary, FL2018年7月03日
I worked from home and my direct manager also worked from home. They lived in another country in a different time zone. The first month of my working there I had no contact with my manager at all. However the first time I was in contact it was to tell me everything I was doing wrong. This is understandable as a new hire however it would have been nice for some coaching and not straight your doing this wrong. I basically had to figure it out on my own after training. Also if you try to transfer to other departments they will hang up on you because they are worried about their call handling. They will hang up on you while you have the customer on the line with you. Then you have to wait to transfer them again which messes up your numbers which in the end hurts your pay out on your checks. I hated working for this place so much. I ended up needing surgery and had complications so I had to stop working for a period of time so I left the company due to that.
Pay
Company Structure
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
Stressful yet you can make money.
Customer Care Specialist (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年6月26日
Stressful for sure. Great training program but the work flow is constant with little to no downtime. You have to have a thick skin, you have to be able to deal with angry people all day long.
Money, OT, benefits
短所
Stress, management will fire you for pretty much anything
Very fun
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Kuala Lumpur2018年6月24日
Very fun working environment. Huge chances of growing. Multi cultural environment. Helpful management team. Always positive. Very up to date processing system.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Good people and management.
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, TX 761552018年6月14日
I didn't stay because I received another job offer with a much higher rate of pay and a better work schedule. I remember that there were vendors that took far too long to reach the customer to provide roadside assistance and some who never answered their phone when we called to request assistance. We had no control over those circumstances. I even had a couple of vendors that never showed up for the customer, leaving us with an upset and angry customer. It would have been helpful to have GPS because some customers are really not able to provide good directions to where their vehicle was located.
長所
parking nearby, but no security when working night shift
pay rate