American ExpressのCustomer Care Specialistポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 211 件見つかりました
社風
At first it was my dream job...
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2017年11月27日
I used to love working there until the company decided to start firing people left and right, schedule bids too often, no stability, no way to advance in the company, and ridiculous metrics to meet, too many scripts that we had to make sound “not scripted”.
Work from home
短所
Can be fired without explanation
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Made life long friends/good benefits
Customer Care Professional for Domestic Card (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2017年11月02日
I worked at American Express for 14 years. They laid me off within a group of 89 employees. It was a great place to work. Loved the benefits. flexible schedule at the time
American Express
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2017年10月29日
My experience at American Express was extremely positive. The company showed great employee appreciation and opportunities to grow within. This was the best call center environment that I have ever worked in.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
社風
good
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Taylorsville, UT2017年10月05日
8 hours
customer service, on phones
customer interaction
problem solving
interaction with peers
adhered to guide lines and stats
interaction with management
hours
ok
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Great Company
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  City of Sunrise, FL2017年9月23日
Great pay, great working building, however the positions can be quite stressful at times. The managers are very encouraging and want to see you advance.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Great employer
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Brighton, East Sussex2017年9月07日
A very relaxed multicultural environment with great chances for networking and developing within the company.
Working across different countries.
Easy to build strong professional relationships as well as friendships.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Good Environment to work
Customer Care Executive (現在は退職) –  Chennai2017年8月27日
Was a very good place to work. Continues training helped in improving product knowledge in the area we work. Motivation in the form of monthly recognition in salary was a determining factor.
Perks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
great company
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Huntsville, AL2017年8月22日
really rewarding company to work for.. good work culture and training and definitely and equal opportunity company.. I say five out of five. one of my best work experiences
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
A CEO That Cares
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FL2017年8月19日
Great working environment, management does an excellent job with employee engagement and workplace culture. Employees are well compensated for their hard work and dedication to the company.
pay, employee engagement, incentives
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
社風
Fast Pace and great workplace culture
Customer Care Professional (在職中) –  West Palm Beach, FL2017年8月13日
I have been with American Express for over a year, it is a great place to work, with great earning potential. I would recommend this company if you are great at sales and looking for a great work place culture.
Great pay, two 15 minute breaks, commission on sales
短所
customer survey determine your payout
pros and cons
Customer Care Professional (在職中) –  Work from home2017年8月10日
I am taking calls regarding anything from changing address, billing dispute, sending out cards, selling additional products and services. its high call volume and our goals are harder all the time. things change all the time. we are measured on efficiencies and need to take about 14 calls an hour. measured on surveys from the customer also.
flexible schedule
短所
harder and harder to acheive the bonuses
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 16いいえ報告する
Incoming calls
Lead Customer Care Rep (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2017年8月08日
Answer incoming calls and provide customer service help them with there questions regarding their bill. transfer calls if needed.Put in disputes if a customer does not agree with what is on their statement.
長所
benefits
短所
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
Competitive and Fun Workplace
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2017年7月30日
I worked with small business customers and assisted with service and sales of products and benefits to support their business needs. Sales were competitive and rewarding
Commission
Reading disclosures
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Its an amazing place to work
Lead customer care professional (在職中) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2017年7月27日
American express is a brand that lives upto its name. Amazing place to work. Literally follows its blue box values. And the best part is that this is employee centric company
Salary, and shifts
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
terrible
Virtual Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2017年7月24日
absolutely the worse place to work. everything is numbers driven to the tee. please stay away from this country. not the place to grow nor move up. leave it be.
pay
metrics
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Care Agent (現在は退職) –  Toronto, ON2017年7月22日
Great training and updated courses to meet the ever changing environment in technology. Flexible and excellent benefits. Great salary and room for advancement
overtime hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Highly stressful
Customer Care Professional (在職中) –  City of Sunrise, FL2017年7月15日
I'm a customer care professional, I use to love working here but it's gotten to be extremely busy to the point that it's sickening. Thr benefits are great but those phones run you to the ground. The hourly is great but I enjoyed the incentives but they're always changing that too, every month they come up with some strategy to trick us into selling card products only not give us the money we earned.
Benefits, vacation days
No flexibility, too busy
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
社風
They had a game room where you could go play ping pong
Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2017年7月05日
Took care of customers. Was updated on credit card information we may not know. Management was there to help if needed. A nurse was available if needed
Free gas cards, lunches
cannot think of any
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
retention / customer care
retention/ customer care (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2017年6月27日
American express is a excellent financial institution ... they care deeply about there clients and employees ... always promting excellent customer care and providing every way in reaching success .....
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 3報告する
Relaxed and Great Workplace
Corporate Servicing, Customer Care Professional (現在は退職) –  Sydney NSW2017年6月27日
I extremely enjoyed my time working at American Express. I found the work to lifestyle balance to be brilliant and extremely flexible. I also found the job role to be ever changing which ensured you would not get bored with the same workload. Overall a brilliant company to work for.
長所
Healthy living walks. No weekend hours.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する