American ExpressのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 329 件見つかりました
Productive and Fun working environment
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Deer Valley, AZ2017年12月14日
diverse environment, very motovating. Lots of benefits and engaging. Dress to impress and very competitive for job placement. Worth working hard, and rewards daily.
hours and benefits
Fun working environment
Customer service professional (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2017年12月13日
They started everyone out with a training class that lasted about 4 weeks. They provided a lot of information, and stressed the importance of their customers. Everyone I had training with and was on the floor working with was very nice.
長所
Great working environment, good co-workers
Not enough hours
社風
The most positive working experience I have ever had.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2017年12月12日
I very much enjoyed working for this company; they valued employees, they spent a great deal of time and money training their employees, and it was to their advantage to keep people satisfied to avoid attrition.I learned to investigate billing disputes, working with both Cardmembers and various industries who accepted our card in order to resolve them to both parties satisfaction. I also learned to work in a very fast paced telephone environment and this company believes in empowering their employees to make business decisions which will satisfy customers and retain them. In other words, this company respects and values their employees and in return, employees stay with the company and work very hard to keep the level of service required to make the company flourishing. It was possibly the most valuable information I have ever received and I received it while being paid.
長所
Employee appreciation days, holiday parties catered by employer
短所
a very fast paced environment, some jobs phased out to other countries
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Salt Lake City, UT2017年12月01日
I'd recommend American Express if someone is willing to stay with one company. Work hard and move up the ladder. Like any corporate career, there are politics involved. Keep your eyes on the prize, and set your goals.
Great place
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Distrito Federal2017年11月27日
Busy, you take tons of calls.
Learned to improve my customer service and call handling technique to ensure metrics as call time and customer satisfaction.
Management is great, they are there to support you but not behind your neck.
Culture is the best I've ever seen, is the first thing you learn and keep it for good!
The stress, as you have to keep up the energy level through the day no matter what to show a positive attitude to the customers.
Internal events, feel like they care about you.
Good pay
Stress
Excellent is the word
Customer Service Representative ( SME ) (在職中) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2017年11月24日
Excellent employee centric company. From the very first day you step into india campus the nurture you not only as a good professional but also as an individual. A company that works with actually preaching its blue box values
Productive and fun enviorment
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2017年11月22日
American Express has high expectations for their employees and rewarded them well. Workplace culture encourages growth and diversity. There was always opportunity to learn new things and advance.
Growth potential
Can be stressful
Great Job
Virtual Customer Service Professional (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年11月12日
This is a really great job to work at. It is very workplace culture but if you work hard you will get reward well. It was very hard to get in and a lot of interviews.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great training!
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Quezon City2017年11月09日
I was hired as a contractual employee because I was underage back then. Employees were very warm and welcoming. I can say that almost all great leaders come from this company.
Loved it
Customer Service and Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2017年11月07日
Loved working at American express. The people were amazing. The job was fun and it wasn't like working when you were there. It was like being there with friends and talking to friends on the phone. Easy job to make a lot of commission at.
lots of money
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Great place to work, loved it
Telephone Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Johnstown, PA2017年11月05日
Great place and a great work life balance. They give so much time off if needed and still got paid for it. Was constant back to back calls day in and day out which can you leave you stressed and burnt out at times.
pay, benefits, managers
Homebased
Virtual Customer Service Professional (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年11月02日
Great place to work, they are home based so its exceited. They was able to match my pay . The benefits are good they can be expensive but worth it and I know because i worked at 2 previous insurance companies.
They matched my pay
短所
It may be hard with the metrics
Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2017年10月24日
I was only with the company a short time before moving out of state. This was a great place to work. The people were always amazing and the environment was very family oriented.
Terrible Call center
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  West Valley City, UT2017年10月24日
Everything a call center shouldn't be. Nit picking every move you made, micro managing everything you do. No trust or working relationships. Environment was terrible.
Work environment
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2017年10月12日
I enjoyed my job at American Express. I felt respected and empowered to make value based decisions when doing my work and required little to no assistance with my job. I was able to interact with people on a daily basis and it felt like a family in my department. Our managing team was extremely professional and available to us at any time. American Express was generous in service awards, benefits, on site activities, community donations and allowed us to have a work/life balance. Unfortunately, my department was one of several that had a reduction in force and our work was sent to another American Express location off shore. There was no option to transfer, so I became a displaced employee after thirty years of service. I would have stayed at American Express until I retired, if my job stayed in the United States.
Benefits, Compensation, Enjoyable working atmosphere
Job security
Na
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2017年9月29日
Pay attention read and listen carefully. Get everything in writing. Prayerfully in the future they will be kept in US. Loved community involvement and diversity.
Working from home
短所
Weekly pay would have been great. Benefits changes.
awesome
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  india2017年9月29日
100 to 150 calls a day, talking to program administrators of blue chip companies which dealt with large and middle market issues was quite an experience , the final word was to resolve the customers issue with his or her company charges.
talking
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
American Express review
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2017年9月25日
A typical work day included talking to high value customers about there financial accounts and advise them how to use them and what new ones they may need. This job involve open small business accounts and there were two components customer service and sales. I had some of the best really good managers at American Express, The workplace was really relaxed, but the job itself was stressful. The hardest part of the job was to talk to a customer loosing his or her business and not being able to help. The most enjoyable part of the job was the compensation and benefits.
compensation and benefits
stressful
Who doesn't know Amex
Customer Service Executive (現在は退職) –  Mumbai2017年9月19日
This job not only helped me in improving my communication skills an English, thanks to our voice and accent trainer but also because of on floor staff. Everyone was very helpful and always full of energy. They knew how to fun while work. True believers of work hard party harder
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
great management support
Customer serv.Rep (現在は退職) –  Brighton, East Sussex#2017年9月07日
Having been at American Express for almost 2 years they have been the best employers in my working life, always willing to listen to ideas and give you the best opportunities to up skill in the role you have
長所
Shifts can work around your personal life
working weekends