American ExpressのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 406 件見つかりました 6,009 件のレビューを見る
awarding job
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年10月18日
Loved my job my department was open Monday thru Saturday 7Am to & pm. As long as you put 40 hours in you could make your own hours. We also were given incentives for making our quotas, which made the job challenging.
HIGH VALUE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL (在職中) –  Work from home2018年10月17日
It is everything that you would think it would be. They really care about the employees by offering great benefits, support, and consistent advancement.
社風
Reliable and well known company to work for
Learning Services Specialist (現在は退職) –  Brighton, East Sussex2018年10月07日
I enjoyed working for American Express, I was there for just under 8 years.

In that time I was unfortunately made redundant twice due to restructuring of departments, the first time I secured a new new job the second time there was nothing suitable I felt so I took redundancy.

American Express is a very good company to work for they do look after their employees, good pensions and benefits.
Good staff benefits
短所
Large company restructure departments regularly
社風
Productive, motivating, fun work evrironment
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018年9月28日
This is a very good company to work for. They truly care about their employee's and the comfort that is needed to keep work moral at a constant high. They offered excellent incentive programs for their employee's even if they were a temporary agent through an agency.
長所
Own work space, incentive program, benefit package
The location
fast paced call center
CSR - Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, NC2018年9月26日
call center for american express rewards program. multi line phone system and multi screen computer systems. fun people but can be a stressful time if you let it be!
社風
Pretty good place to work
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Glendale, AZ2018年9月23日
Good place to work. Very employee involved but constant calls for 10 hours a day. Too much repetition for me. Not enough variety. Very micro managing.
長所
Break rooms are very relaxing. Do a lot of things for their employees.
短所
Not enough variety. Too much micro-managing
Great Place to work
Corporate Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年9月18日
If you are willing to put in the work and play the corporate game it is a great place to work, The benefits packages have went downhill they use to be killer. the management is typical of the environment its all about the numbers. The training is top notch and the environment rocks as far as culture goes
長所
great culture, many shifts availiable
短所
all about the company's bottom line like most corporations.
Productive place to work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年9月10日
Working in customer service was challenging and informative. The work was constant because of the calls coming in to either approve, if the customer records indicated, or deny a purchase because of the customer's payment history.
ok
healthcare
Wonderful place to work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年9月06日
American Express is a very family oriented. The hours are flexible, the benefits were awesome. Love that they train you for whatever position that you work and never be unaware of the job that you are doing.
社風
I Enjoyed working for American Express TRS they taught and provided my customer service foundation
Customer Service Support Team (現在は退職) –  777 American Expressway2018年8月27日
American Express really take pride in training and assuring that their employees training and also providing education for advancement as well as there are incentive programs to allow the opportunity to increase for additional pay. As an over all company there are multiple schedules therefore the opportunity to have a schedule that would meet your needs
Various locations and opportunities
短所
Sometimes they give positions to people not quailified
社風
American Express was a good company
Sales Representative/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Dearborn, MI2018年8月17日
Working in the travel industry is a great experience. Good pay, lots of travel opportunities. Benefits were typical, vacation time, health insurance.
sdasasda
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Haryana2018年8月12日
it was a great experience and the job security was there.
a lot of events were organised and funn fridays were there it was the best corporate experience that i've ever had.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Customer Care Professional
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Georgia2018年8月08日
All I'm going to say is shady shady shady. It's definitely not worth the hype. The pay is good but that's about it. There's really no support & this company cares nothing about resolving customers issue. I was told that I have to be an actress to be successful with this company. That was my que to leave! I'm not an actress nor can I pretend to be one.
Pay & Benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Stressfull
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018年7月31日
The job was a bit stressful while we did get paid very well at times it was dependent on your performance and client review of your call hoping that you did everything the client asked and getting a good review depending on your bonus at the end of the month
My Review of Amex
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年7月18日
It may be for some people, but it was certainly not for me. Stressful, very rude customer that call in and cuss you out. The management was unorganized and unhelpful and you don;t really get any hands on training. You spend 3 weeks in a classroom and then get thrown on the phones.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Productive work place
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Sunrise, FL2018年7月15日
It was a quick paced environment. There were many growth positions available. It was a great company to work for. There were annual raises. The managers worked close with the representatives and helped in any way they could.
Very Energetic Company
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  City of Sunrise, FL2018年7月13日
There are days that can be very difficult, when there are new programs or service .

I think my Manager is very available to our Team.

The most enjoyable part of my Job is Helping people with something they don't understand.
短所
Some time I feel like the complant department
great place to work
Collections/Customer service (現在は退職) –  Sunrise, FL2018年7月05日
great place to work, great benefits. the environment is fast paced and things change very quickly. management will do whatever to ensure you succeed there.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great Place to Work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年7月02日
Overall it is a great place to work. I would recommend it to anyone. It is fast paced and demanding but they compensate their employees very well. I enjoyed my time there.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
great company
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年6月28日
this was a great company to work for. So many different positions you can fulfill. They had multiple positions that offered bonuses with additional pay.
申請されたプロフィール