American ExpressのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 390 件見つかりました 5,622 件のレビューを見る
My Review of Amex
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年7月18日
It may be for some people, but it was certainly not for me. Stressful, very rude customer that call in and cuss you out. The management was unorganized and unhelpful and you don;t really get any hands on training. You spend 3 weeks in a classroom and then get thrown on the phones.
Productive work place
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Sunrise, FL2018年7月15日
It was a quick paced environment. There were many growth positions available. It was a great company to work for. There were annual raises. The managers worked close with the representatives and helped in any way they could.
Very Energetic Company
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  City of Sunrise, FL2018年7月13日
There are days that can be very difficult, when there are new programs or service .

I think my Manager is very available to our Team.

The most enjoyable part of my Job is Helping people with something they don't understand.
短所
Some time I feel like the complant department
Good student job
Customer Service Agent (現在は退職) –  London2018年7月10日
Not much to write about - stop making me review all my employers, this is stupid!!! Getting frustrated with this website. Literally writing nonsense now.
Student job
Low paid
great place to work
Collections/Customer service (現在は退職) –  Sunrise, FL2018年7月05日
great place to work, great benefits. the environment is fast paced and things change very quickly. management will do whatever to ensure you succeed there.
Great Place to Work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年7月02日
Overall it is a great place to work. I would recommend it to anyone. It is fast paced and demanding but they compensate their employees very well. I enjoyed my time there.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
great company
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年6月28日
this was a great company to work for. So many different positions you can fulfill. They had multiple positions that offered bonuses with additional pay.
THe Best Benefits
Customer Service Representative/Technical Support (現在は退職) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018年6月24日
I miss them so much, they offer every thing you need on site ,banking child care ,cafeteria, gym,clinic, I have not been able to find a place of employment that can be like Amex
長所
Benefits
短所
shifts
社風
Nice place to work pretty much if the dont give your job to people outside of the USA
New Accounts Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018年6月21日
Pretty much I loved working there and it was devastating and huge life change to have my career ripped out from under me. So beware they are a corporate company that only cares about cheap labor outside of our country.
Had a lot of benefits
短所
they let you go at a drop of s hat
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Good Management
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Sunrise, FL2018年6月16日
I didn't stay long because company closed down , management was really helpful want you to be comfortable , learn a lot , was very fast paced environment
Orientation
productive and fun workplace
Open Customer Service Professional (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年6月03日
customer focus extremly important role. great workplace structure and excellent management support. Great learning experience on banking structures. Family oriented.
na
na
社風
Helped me develop in so many ways
Customer Service Adviser (現在は退職) –  Brighton2018年5月28日
AMEX cares for their employees I was able to develop my customer service skills to a high standard and take these with me in each career move to get the best for my customer
Training
Telephone Service Center Trainer excellent position to have
Customer Service-Telephone Service Center Trainer (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年5月21日
I loved my job.. teaching and helping new people learn how to take care of card members with their issues. I loved the challenges daily of explaining how American express handled the customers from the beginning of a phone call to resolving the problems at hand.
Friendly work environment
not a good job
Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, NC2018年5月15日
did not enjoy working for this company. management was horrible and they had no control over staff. staff was rude and not professional at all. did not pay enough to deal with those conditions.
Workplace Culture
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年5月10日
The workplace culture is relaxed. However, it's still a call center. Therefore you should expect the same rules. I worked 12 hours shift that was stressful but I had three days off.
Discounts, healthcare, paid, commission
long shifts
社風
Great place to start career
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Alpharetta, GA2018年5月08日
It's a fantastic place to start your career off...uncapped earning potential and they give you the tools to succeed. Call center environment, so there is a lot of turnover, but the one's that stay are really good.
長所
Good middle and senior management
Customer service\sales agent (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年5月08日
Working with American express taught me many skill and taught me how to solve problems quickly. Listening to cutomer and management was there to help when ever was needed.
great place to work
Customer Service (在職中) –  Sunrise, FL2018年5月03日
great company,wonderful place to work. management is great. The hardest part of the job is probably, the call volume and trying to please the demanding card members. But you have the tools to get the job done
great pay
短所
cafeteria not open on weekends
amex
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年4月30日
great company to work for i would go back if given te opportunity meet lots of interesting peoplelove the pay great benefits, large cafeteria, also daycare available on site amex also offers immediate benefits from the 1st day employed
長所
incentives gift cardsxample: Free lunches, etc.
very strick attendance policy
fun
Customer Service Advisor (現在は退職) –  sydney, australia2018年4月30日
Great place to work and good benefits, enjoyed my time working there whilst working and travelling in Sydney Australia, the department has now been closed and moved to the Philippines.
free lunches