American ExpressのTravel Consultantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 132 件見つかりました 6,017 件のレビューを見る
Virtual Work Environment
BOUTIQUE TRAVEL CONSULTANT - Tours & Cruises (在職中) –  Virtual2018年10月06日
It is the best company for a virtual work environment. Even though you are not in an office, you still have a work culture and the opportunity to occasionally connect with your office peers.

They take really good care of their employees. Managers & leaders listen to the needs and concerns of their team members and go above and beyond in working with them on whatever may be called for at the time.

Everyone is very friendly.
長所
Travel opportunities and discounts, awards and rewards
短所
You are still working in a call center setting but just from your home
社風
Probably one of the best call centers you could work at.
Centurion and Platinum Travel Consultant (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年10月04日
The benefits are great, the pay was pretty good, and the culture was great most of the time.
The biggest source of my dissatisfaction would be the way the surveys were held against you (specifically if the client stated that you were great, but someone else wasn't), and the lack of variety in shifts (if you don't want to be a "work at home" agent).

American Express encourages their employees to keep learning, attend events, submit their ideas, and to get all the training they need when there is time available.
The company overall is great, just had different needs and goals that I no longer felt were being fulfilled with my role at Amex. I also wanted to explore different careers.
長所
Big cafeteria onsite, Benefits, Lots of paid time off and sick time, Great leadership style with managers
短所
Time metrics for my role, The way surveys are counted, lack of shift options or control
no work life balance
Consultant - Travel & Leisure (在職中) –  Sheppard, ON2018年9月05日
the people are okay, the work life balance is not there. management needs to find a better way to make employees stay high turn over rate. the benefits are whatever
Was great at the start.
Travel Consultant (現在は退職) –  Saint John, NB2018年8月27日
Where to start, team leads were great, forced OT at one point, some nasty customers, and some not. New management treating the place like a dictatorship. Pay was good, benefits were meh. Always busy every day. Learned about flights hotels and car rentals. Hardest part was talking to those clients when there is nothing you can actually do to help, and they treat you like garbage. Most enjoyable was booking the vacations.
長所
Many perks, I E free stays at high end properties.
短所
Bad upper management and brutal hours.
Stellar Company
Corporate Travel Consultant (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2018年8月02日
Very Busy, Welcomed everyday new challenges. Amex was my family for over 13 years. Loved our clients, and Amex gave me the opportunity to see the world, the benefits where stellar.
vendor relationships
短所
very busy, stressful at times
Great benefits
Travel Consultant (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年7月10日
The hardest part of my job was making changes to airline reservations and speaking with some clients that were more demanding than most.

Taking phone calls for all aspects of travel. Need to know your destinations.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Good training and support
Travel and Lifestyle Consultant (在職中) –  Brighton2018年7月09日
American Express provides a lot of intense training and is always progressing, they do expect a lot and operate an unreasonable Refer To Friend scheme to which your bonus is connected
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
fun workplace
Business Travel Consultant (現在は退職) –  Capital Federal, Buenos Aires2018年6月11日
it is a fun place to work, however lots of focus was required to fullfill each client's requests. Management were a plus. Learned a lot about business travel and GDS sabre.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
work life balance
Travel Program specialist (現在は退職) –  Lawrenceville, GA 300432018年5月15日
good work at home opportunity. management of teams is a bit confusing. The structure of training and onboarding left me a little lost and confued. It was little frustrating also
work at home
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Fun and engaging work place
TRAVEL AND LIFESTYLE CONSULTANT (現在は退職) –  Brighton2018年5月03日
I found American Express to be a fun and engaging work place for it's employees and I always felt encouraged to progress. The shifts and pay are the only downsides, otherwise it is a great place to work with a lot of employee benefits.
Atmosphere, people & gym onsite
Hours and pay
Awful
Travel and Lifestyle Consultant (現在は退職) –  Brighton, East Sussex2018年4月24日
Management is awful. If your face doesn't fit forget it.
Un-Achievable targets.
No flexibility
No work life balance
Rude Customers
Only pro is great training.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 1報告する
Good Wage, Overly high expectations
Platinum Travel Consultant (現在は退職) –  Saint John, NB2018年4月10日
The training is lacking at best, and the people you deal with on the phone expect everything for nothing, the clientele is the pinnacle of the rich get richer
travel benefits
mandory OT, Stuck up customers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
Nice company in terms of benefits
Senior Travel Consultant (現在は退職) –  Hamilton, ON2018年4月10日
Call center- very stressful. Scripts for every call. Knowledge of Sabre system very important. hours can be long depending on your last call.
Very good benefits if you want top pay for them as 3 tier options.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
A good job but hard to meet monthly sales goal
Travel Consultant (現在は退職) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018年4月02日
The hardest part about this job is the monthly goals. You only get credit for sales you initiated, so a lot of the time you are working on someone else's reservation. They have too many sales goals that you have to meet. The benefits are really great and you get PTO from day 1. It's very hard to move into other positions because other employees have higher tenure. I started in the Platinum travelers but wanted to move into cruises. They offered training to new hires but didn't allow current employees to utilize the cruise training.
Benefits, PTO time
短所
Hard to meet goals, not easy to use PTO unless it's well in advance
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fun industry to work in.
Travel Consultant (現在は退職) –  Melbourne VIC2018年2月27日
Fast paced and dynamic industry to work in. Great perks and we all worked hard as a team.
Meet some wonderful people and was able to travel with work.
Great travel perks.
短所
long hours, pay just ok.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
社風
Productive, work from home position
Virtual Travel Consultant (現在は退職) –  Virtual Texas2018年1月29日
Love the company, the benefits were awesome. The supervisors and management were excellent people. This is a company you can grow with and they promote hiring within the organization.
Benefits and pay
nothing
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Worst job in 40 years
Travel Consultant (現在は退職) –  Work at Home2018年1月25日
I would avoid this company like the plague. You are micro-managed to death! You are never praised, only criticized. I graduated top in my training class but was still criticized on a daily basis for not saying all of the scripted information on every call. Which was hard to do with the customers constantly yelling and rushing you. They monitor your every move. Every call is recorded. And when their tools stop working and you have to call tech support, you are written up. You can miss 2 days a year. After that you are terminated. I worked there 3 years and never got a weekend day off. And I had to work til midnight. We had to bid for our shifts, but managers and team leaders always got the good schedules before it is even your turn to bid. I never had health issues til this job. Now I have high blood pressure. Do yourself a favor and get a job anywhere else!
Cannot think of 1
Too many to list here.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 30いいえ 3報告する
RATING is good
Travel Consultant (現在は退職) –  Working from home2018年1月24日
They have change a lot since the new owners. When I started It was a very good company the benefits were great. Its not the same anymore. We have to work on weekends once every 3 months.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
社風
great place to work , but managment needs a complete overhaul
Certified Travel Consultant (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年1月01日
great place to work, but management needs a overhaul, Too much micro managing and managers are not fair. picking sides and too many clicks. moral was in the toilet and high turn-over rate.
some incentives
micro managment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
difficult environment working from home
Travel Consultant (現在は退職) –  Work from home2017年12月13日
Son was in High School and it was difficult to work late shift at home due to many friends and music. Probably not the best environment to work in. Only choice was to work from home due to the nature of the call center.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 8報告する