Army & Airforce Exchange Serviceの社員クチコミ

検索条件に一致するクチコミが 32 件見つかりました 3,039 件のクチコミを見る
並べ替え: トップクチコミ | 総合評価 | 回答日
Good Experience Overall
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  沖縄県2019年6月21日
I was in a very unique position when I worked for AAFES. I got hired as a supervisor then the next day my manager who hired me deployed to the middle east. The hardest part of this job and any job at AAFES is not proper training. I have seen incredible people driven away because no one in their chain of command will teach them what to do. On the other hand most of the employees who receive proper training and learn end up leaving to get a job with a company that will pay better. Ultimately almost all AAFES Exchange jobs are simple and straightforward but management will make or break you.
社風
Busy position with little pay. Workers are unappreciated and are easily replacable.
Electronic Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Okinawa, Japan2019年6月10日
It was a basic retail job in the electronic section. It was fun at times, we had great supervisors who made the experience incredibly enjoyable at times; treating the team like family and with care. However, the managers of the store (in Okinawa Japan) were dismissive and didn't show any outward care towards their employees. They heavily restricted full time positions and forced employees to remain part time so no benefits would be received. Although this may make sense from a financial standpoint, it showed how little they cared for their employees. Perhaps a better solution is to hire less workers, but at full time positions? Maybe the employees would care for their work more and increase productivity/sales.
Lacking
Assistant Store Manager (在職中) –  Okinawa, Japan2019年4月09日
The Air Force and Army Exchange lacks empathy and effective leadership. Career advancement is limited. Pay is dismal. The company's vision and mission is to 'Go Where You Go', but they do not have a decent transfer program for employees, especially management.
cool
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  okinawa2019年2月05日
cool place to work when overseas when you need money. main jobs available when overseas regarding the military life, Meet locals and military-affiliated personnel. A tight-knit community, but not super flexible regarding shifts and leave depending on store and management.
Military Culture
Store Supervisor (現在は退職) –  沖縄県2019年2月04日
Working as a supervisor at many locations in Aafes I found two general rules were implemented but not exactly written down. 1. people of management are to do their job even though they may have to work off the clock. 2. That the management structure of many of the stores is set up to fail from the top of the regional corporate HQ. For my time working with Aafes I had one supervisor stay nearly 6 hours beyond his shift to get a few tasks done and management not care, I had a electronics department get so understaffed that other associates from other departments were pulled to help them consistently for nearly 3-4 months. I had managers change schedules and tasks without communicating with other managers and employees. Time after time this happened yet the work and customer base were fantastic and understandable but there was no coordination or communication between managers.
Good Work
Lack of Communication
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Aafes
Sales Associate (在職中) –  沖縄県2019年1月06日
Great working environment. Typical day is between 0830-2130. Room for advancement opportunities and they like to hire from within. Pay could be better.
社風
Excellent work place with lots of opportunities
Contract Specialist (在職中) –  沖縄県2018年9月14日
Yes it is competitive; however, there are opportunities if you work hard for it. I have been working for this organization over 20 years. People I met through this organization became family and best friends.
社風
Good place to be each day
Food Service Foreman (現在は退職) –  東京都2018年9月02日
Each day going into work, I learned something new each day. Growing with the customers taught me each day how to become a better worker, supervisor, and manager.
Being around people
短所
No paid vacation or government holiday's off
社風
Productive in a foreign country
Medical Technologist (現在は退職) –  Okinawa, Japan2018年8月08日
Typical day I would be greeted by my instructor and prep things for deployment. I'd have to sit through an in-briefing prior to leaving to various countries.
Paid well
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Awesome
Supervisor powerzone (現在は退職) –  Okinawa japan2018年7月03日
I loved working st the exchange. There was so much to learn and the team was there to help. The exchange really cared about it’s custimers. The benefits were also great. They really tried to work with you if you needed help.
社風
Great part time job when you don't expect much
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Misawa AB, Japan2018年4月18日
Working for AAFES was great when all you need was a part time job aside from going to school. The pay isn't so great and the lack of acknowledgement was 0 to none.
Was a learning experience
SENIOR STORE ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Yokota Japan2018年3月31日
Its a lot and dont really want to get into that. This job ended up being mentally tasking for a measly 7.25 an hour. Was not worth it but i do not knock the employers just the management at my location.
社風
its nice to work other kind of people and they are family oriented
Sale Associate (現在は退職) –  okinawa japan2018年1月28日
they have good experienced in and its more easy job that I have and learned different everyday work everywhere and they teach a lots of things. they have a lots to do.
Great organization
Mobile sales Person (Part-Time) (現在は退職) –  Okinawa2018年1月07日
Great place to work. However it was almost impossible for anyone to get s full time position even to deliver pizzas. Other than that the people and customers are absolutely wonderful.
社風
Good Company if you work hard
Assistant Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Okinawa Japan2017年7月18日
The work day can be very tedious, however, if you come to work wit ha can do attitude and are a self starter, this can be a really great company. They will work you VERY HARD, and because of all the military moves, you may struggle with remembering new names, but the management runs things very smoothly.
good place to work
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  沖縄県2017年7月13日
excellent spouse preference program. part time no benefits. manager was not very good. nothing hard about working here. pay is a little low. enjoyed my other coworkers
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
fast paced and fun
Cafeteria Worker (現在は退職) –  JP2017年4月20日
I was a cafeteria worker at an elementary school. I helped to prepare meals for over 300 students daily including special meals for students with food allergies. I maintained the kitchen and cleaned the trays as well.
fast paced and rewarding
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Hard work, not great pay
Food server (現在は退職) –  Japan2016年12月15日
This was a very demanding job, that paid very little for the amount of work they expected out of their employees. The other employees had very little supervision.
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
A very productive learning a manager can attain.
Food Outlet Manager (現在は退職) –  沖縄県 沖縄市2016年10月05日
Opening the store, turning on equipments, checking temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, multi-fryers, hot water and checking food supply is ample enough for the days operation. Checking staff schedules and delegating their positions in the staffing pattern visible to everyone. Making sure temperatures are all on range, preparing the registers drawers and checking the restrooms, dining room and the surroundings are clean and well maintained.
I learned how to interpret financial statements and learned how to solve problems like how to increase sales, how to increase or decrease personnel cost according to the facilities needs and to control waste.
Everyone is praised for a job well done and brainwashing amongst managers about bottle necks or problems arising at the time of each shifts.
When an associate calls sick and we cannot get one to replace and we get busy on that shift.
When we get good sales and every one has given their best.
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
great positive work place
Customer Serves Supervisor (現在は退職) –  okinawa, japan2016年2月27日
great environment, positive attitude all around the store, management understanding and great communication skills,
learned how to move up to the next level, was always encouraged to do what felt right as for as job scenario's
長所
great enviorment encouraged to aim high and apply for higher prositions
N/A